Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-17-2012

((Going be getting off for the night, got work tomorrow. I be back on tomorow.)

"Come on that's it." Angel cheered Matthew on as each push was bringing the baby out little at a time. Matthews strong pushes had gotten the babys legs out to its hips, as the babys legs were both big, knowing this was a huge baby, "It's another boy, and you got him halfway out. Stomach and arms next, then the head, and your only have one more left."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-17-2012

((No worries. Same here. :) ))

"Keep breathing Rory. You've got this." she said, squeezing his hand back comfortingly. For several long moments, the two of them sat on the bed, his eyes focused on hers as he tried to breathe through the pain. After a bit, his grip relaxed as the contraction faded away. Gently, she kissed his lips.

"You're doing great. I'm going to go make the girls some breakfast real quick okay? Do you want me to make you anything? Some toast?"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-17-2012

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh - i give one big push

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-18-2012

(12-17-2012, 06:02 AM)TheRubyStorm Wrote: ((No worries. Same here. :) ))

"Keep breathing Rory. You've got this." she said, squeezing his hand back comfortingly. For several long moments, the two of them sat on the bed, his eyes focused on hers as he tried to breathe through the pain. After a bit, his grip relaxed as the contraction faded away. Gently, she kissed his lips.

"You're doing great. I'm going to go make the girls some breakfast real quick okay? Do you want me to make you anything? Some toast?"

Rory nodded, "Some toast would be nice." Rory decided to stay in their room, watching his love leave to fix breakfast, while he decided to walk around their room for a while, knowing walking help things get going quicker.

(12-17-2012, 06:26 AM)khaohom Wrote: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh - i give one big push

Angel continued to cheer him on, as each push was getting the baby out little by little. The babies arms were emerging with the stomach, knowing if the baby was huge, probably have big shoulders, "Almost there, Matthew, the arms are coming out, and shoulders should be here soon. Just keep going."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-18-2012

(12-18-2012, 04:46 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Rory nodded, "Some toast would be nice." Rory decided to stay in their room, watching his love leave to fix breakfast, while he decided to walk around their room for a while, knowing walking help things get going quicker.

It was while the girls were eating their breakfast of 'Lucky Charms' that Elisa's mother arrived at the house to pick up Ariel for the day to which she was quickly greeted by the two squealing girls who quickly announced that their new sibling was on his or her way. "You sure you don't want to come with us Josie?" Elisa's mother asked to which Josie firmly shook her head no. "I'm mommy's assistant." Josie widely beamed.

"Yes you are." Elisa grinned as she came from the kitchen, a plate of toast in her hands. "Why don't you go bring this up to your dad for me please?" "Okay." she smiled as she grabbed the plate and took off up the stairs.

"Are you sure it's a good idea for Josie to be here for this?" her mother asked as Josie got out of hearing range. "She's rather young to be seeing this..." "Yes mom, I'm sure." Elisa replied. "Rory and I have talked about it at length and she's sure she can handle it. Besides, she knows she can play in her room if it gets to be too much for her to deal with."

She sighed. "Alright. You just keep me posted. I can be back in just a few minutes if you need me." And after Ariel gave her mother a final kiss good-bye, they left out the door. Elisa then made her way upstairs back to where Rory was waiting.

((Well at first was going say we can talk longer tonight, but my babysitting tomorrow got put back on, so gotta get off at this post to get some sleep. Soooo sorry lol)))

Rory smiled as Josie came into the room bringing in a plate of toast, taking the plate from her, "Thanks Josie, has grandma picked up Ariel?" Josie nodded as she watched her dad eat the toast. "Good, now go finish your breakfast, and get you mom for me."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-18-2012

((It's cool. lol))

Josie hurried out the door to the bedroom to go and finish her breakfast, nearly knocking her mom over in the process as she passed her in the hallway. "No running down the steps!" she called after her, unable to stop the grin on her face.

Silently stepping into their bedroom, she could see Rory leaning against their bed, his legs spread apart and a low moan escaping his throat as he tried to let gravity help keep things moving. Gently, she pressed a kiss to his temple before moving to put some pressure on his lower back, smiling as she heard him give a sigh of relief. "You're doing great. Just keep on doing like that."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-18-2012

(12-18-2012, 04:49 AM)nightshadow Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 06:26 AM)khaohom Wrote: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh - i give one big push

Angel continued to cheer him on, as each push was getting the baby out little by little. The babies arms were emerging with the stomach, knowing if the baby was huge, probably have big shoulders, "Almost there, Matthew, the arms are coming out, and shoulders should be here soon. Just keep going."

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh - i tired to push but the shoulder is stuck

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-19-2012

(12-18-2012, 02:43 PM)khaohom Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 04:49 AM)nightshadow Wrote: [quote='khaohom' pid='13779' dateline='1355722017']
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh - i give one big push

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh - i tired to push but the shoulder is stuck

Angel watched as Matthew pushed hard as he could, but the baby wasn't moving as Angel's worst fear came true, "Matthew, I believe the shoulders are stuck. I want you to breath through the next contraction. If you will allow me I can help, but I will need to reach inside with my hand to free the shoulders. Will you let me?"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-19-2012

(12-18-2012, 06:05 AM)TheRubyStorm Wrote: ((It's cool. lol))

Josie hurried out the door to the bedroom to go and finish her breakfast, nearly knocking her mom over in the process as she passed her in the hallway. "No running down the steps!" she called after her, unable to stop the grin on her face.

Silently stepping into their bedroom, she could see Rory leaning against their bed, his legs spread apart and a low moan escaping his throat as he tried to let gravity help keep things moving. Gently, she pressed a kiss to his temple before moving to put some pressure on his lower back, smiling as she heard him give a sigh of relief. "You're doing great. Just keep on doing like that."

Rory smiled knowing she was right as he could feel their baby moving lower and lower inside him getting ready to be brought into the world. The contractions had been getting closer together, however his water had not broke yet. However before he could say another word, he let out a groan feeling a pressure as a gush of fluids poured out of him onto the ground, knowing it wouldn't be long now, "Elisa, can we go into the birthing room now. I believe things going speed up now."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-19-2012

"Yeah." she smiled. "You go ahead; I'll be along in a bit. We might want to let you try laboring in the shower for a while too. It might help you to relax."

As Rory waddled off to the room that they had set up for the birth, Elisa made a point of quickly cleaning the floor before hurrying downstairs for the blankets and towels they would need. Josie was more than happy to help out, taking an armful of towels in her own hands as she followed Elisa upstairs.

"I can't wait to meet my new brother or sister!" she grinned.

Elisa grinned back. "Well it'll be soon now."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-19-2012

Quote:Angel watched as Matthew pushed hard as he could, but the baby wasn't moving as Angel's worst fear came true, "Matthew, I believe the shoulders are stuck. I want you to breath through the next contraction. If you will allow me I can help, but I will need to reach inside with my hand to free the shoulders. Will you let me?"

Just do it. Help this baby i dont want him to dead - i breathe through the pain

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-20-2012

Angel nodded to Matthews request, as she placed her hand up inside him, finding the shoulders. Then with a little help, she freed the shoulders as they came out with her hand. Craddling the baby, Angel knew the head was going be the hardest since the size of the baby was huge, "Alright Matthew, his body is out, all we need now is for the head to come out. I know it's going be hard and the head is big, But I believe you can do it, so give me the biggest pushes you can so we can have your baby boy into the world."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-20-2012

Rory entered the birthing room, deciding to sit on the birthing ball for a while hoping it help the baby descend quicker. As a contraction passed by, Josie and Elisa entered the room holding towels and blankets. Rory couldn't help but laugh at how excited Josie was to helping out and unable to wait until they met their new sibling.

"Don't worry my little Josie, it won't be long. I think your brother or sister is more excited to meet you then you are to met him or her."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-20-2012

(12-20-2012, 02:21 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Angel nodded to Matthews request, as she placed her hand up inside him, finding the shoulders. Then with a little help, she freed the shoulders as they came out with her hand. Craddling the baby, Angel knew the head was going be the hardest since the size of the baby was huge, "Alright Matthew, his body is out, all we need now is for the head to come out. I know it's going be hard and the head is big, But I believe you can do it, so give me the biggest pushes you can so we can have your baby boy into the world."

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - i scream loudest andbpush down as hard as i could

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-20-2012

Walking over to where Rory sat on the birthing ball, Elisa knelt down next to him to give him a lingering kiss. "You're doing beautifully love. We need to keep you up as much as we can to help bring the baby further down. Do you want to try standing in the shower for a bit? I'll get in with you." she offered to which Rory nodded his agreement.

While Josie settled into a chair to watch some tv while they waited, they both began to undress; Rory shedding his over-sized shirt and Elisa down to only shorts and a tank top before stepping into their walk-in shower. The pulsing water felt especially relaxing on his back and for a long while they lingered there; the two of them swaying together between contractions only for him to stop and let out a low moan as they hit their peak.

It was during one of those peaks that she could sense something was different; his moans seemed to be growing in intensity and judging from the way his fingers were digging into her back as he hung from her neck, something had definitely dropped.

'Love, are you alright?' she asked, although she had an idea of what his answer would be already.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-21-2012

Angel watched as Matthew pushed the hardest he had so far, as she continued to hold the baby as the head started to slide out slowly, as Angel couldn't believe how big the head was. Matthew had gotten it slightly out before having to stop, "Don't stop Matthew, the head is sliding out nicely. One or two more pushes like that last will do it. Now bare down and push Matthew, push!!"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-21-2012

Rory had been enjoying the warm water running over him, as they both swayed when he have contractions. Although as the contractions were coming, they were more painful and quicker, as he felt their baby drop farther than he has, as he felt extreme pressure against his opening. Elisa asked if he was alright, as he had to wait until the contraction eased.

"No, the baby dropped quickly, I'm feeling loads of pressure down there." Rory stated as a contraction came upon him, "Get the sling attached to the ceiling for me quickly...ooohhhh!!!!"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-21-2012

Elisa swallowed hard. This was it.

Nodding, she managed to help Rory out of the shower, throwing on a dry shirt before helping him into the sling that hung from the ceiling. Quickly, she grabbed her supplies and sat at his feet; somewhere she felt Josie grab onto her shoulders in excitement.

"Okay. Whenever you feel the urge, go ahead and push."