Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-21-2012

Rory relaxed his lower part of his body, as his arms and hands were in the sling, being held up as he was grabbing onto the sling holding tightly as he spread his feet some, letting Elisa have a good view along with little Josie who was standing behind her mother. As a strong contraction came, Rory bared down hard pushing hard.

"Oooohhhh....nnnnghhhh!!!!" Rory's let out a moan as he was pushing.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-21-2012

"That's great Rory. Keep going." Elisa smiled as he pushed again. Nine months of waiting and they were only minutes away from meeting the newest member of their family. From behind her, she felt Josie sit down cross-legged next to her; her eyes wide in excitement.

"The baby's coming daddy. Keep pushing." she encouraged.

Rory nodded only take a short breather before the next contraction came over him, as he pushed hard, knowing that he was just as excited to find out if it was a boy or girl as Josie and Elisa was.

"Ooohhh...nnnghhh!!!" Rory gave a strong push.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 02:56 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Angel watched as Matthew pushed the hardest he had so far, as she continued to hold the baby as the head started to slide out slowly, as Angel couldn't believe how big the head was. Matthew had gotten it slightly out before having to stop, "Don't stop Matthew, the head is sliding out nicely. One or two more pushes like that last will do it. Now bare down and push Matthew, push!!"

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh - i scream loudest and push down as hard as i could

As Matthew let out a loud scream as he pushed, Angel felt the babys head slide out close to its widest part. Cheering Matthew on, Angel watched as he gave another big push as the baby slide out into her hands, "He's here Matthew, your third boy, only one more to go and your have your family." Angel handed off the third son to one of the nurses to be checked over and cleaned off with the others.

(((How do you want the fourth baby to be?)))

Hee hee ho - i pants hard try to get more oxygen

(Up to you what you want)

(((We can do head first, but this one big also)))

Angel took a rag wiping off Matthews face, as they waited for the fourth baby to come into the world.

As Rory pushed harder, he could hear Josie let out a squeak of excitement. "I can see its head!"

"Really?" he panted.

"Oh yeah." Elisa smiled. "We can just the top of its head when you push. Josie, go run into the bathroom and get my little swiveling mirror." Nodding, she ran out of the room and returned in a few moments; mirror in hand. Quickly, Elisa set the mirror at his feet. "Can you see?" she asked.

Rory looked down as Elisa had positioned the mirror in between his feet. At first he couldn't see anything however as he was pushing harder, he could start to see the tip of his babys head. Smiling, it gave him strength knowing he was close to bringing this baby into the world.

As the next contraction hit, Rory pushed down hard as he could, "Ooohhhh....aaaahhhh!!!!"

(12-21-2012, 04:02 AM)nightshadow Wrote: (((We can do head first, but this one big also)))

Angel took a rag wiping off Matthews face, as they waited for the fourth baby to come into the world.

(Ok)

Im really tired now i cant do it anymore - i cry

(12-21-2012, 04:05 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Rory looked down as Elisa had positioned the mirror in between his feet. At first he couldn't see anything however as he was pushing harder, he could start to see the tip of his babys head. Smiling, it gave him strength knowing he was close to bringing this baby into the world.

As the next contraction hit, Rory pushed down hard as he could, "Ooohhhh....aaaahhhh!!!!"

Getting some power behind his pushes, things started moving quickly and within a few contractions, the head was starting to crown.

"The baby's got hair!" Josie said excitedly.

"And it looks like it's going to be your hair color." Elisa added with a smile.

Angel smiled to him, "Yes you can, your fourth baby is counting on it. Look just relax in the sling, and it wont be long before the fourth baby will be ready to come out." Having not delivered four babies before, Angel knew the man was tired espically after that last one, however it could hurt the fourth baby if he or she was in there longer than they had to be.

"Yes, your baby sister or brother is taking after you already Josie." Rory smiled looking down spotting the babys head knowing it was almost fully crowning.

With the next contraction, Rory couldn't help but release a small yell as he pushed, "Ooohhh....aaahhhh!!!" As Rory gave the strong push, the babys head had fully crowned.

Ooooowwww - i moan as feel another gush of water spalsh out between my legs soak my legs and on to the floor

Angel watched as the water burst onto the ground, as she took away the wet towel putting down a dry one, already noticing Matthew baring down with the contractions, "I see I don't need to tell you the fourth baby is coming. Just remember to take deep breathes and give good strong pushes."

(12-21-2012, 04:15 AM)nightshadow Wrote: "Yes, your baby sister or brother is taking after you already Josie." Rory smiled looking down spotting the babys head knowing it was almost fully crowning.

With the next contraction, Rory couldn't help but release a small yell as he pushed, "Ooohhh....aaahhhh!!!" As Rory gave the strong push, the babys head had fully crowned.

"Hold up Rory. Blow." she instructed as she took one of the cloths to wipe away some of the blood from the babe's head; Rory panting quickly as muscles stretched.

"Oh my god..." Elisa said suddenly; her hand resting on the tiny scalp.

"What? What is it?" he asked quickly, afraid that something was wrong.

"Baby's in a posterior presentation. It's means it's coming out face up instead of face down. That's why you've been having so much pain in your back. The baby's fine though; you'll just have to work a little harder to get it out. Just keep breathing."

Rory sighed having feared their was something wrong with their baby, however was glad it was just the baby facing the wrong way. Nodding that it would take a little more to get the baby out, Rory took deep breaths between the short time the contractions let him. In a few contractions, Rory had been pushing, small ones at first, then turning to harder ones as the babys head was inching out slowly.

Rory relaxed for a moment, becoming tired from pushing, "The babies not coming...barely out...."

"I know babe." Elisa sighed, giving him a quick kiss before helping him spread his legs a little further apart. "But you're doing it. You're so close." Taking his hand, she led it down to where he could feel how far he'd come. "Baby's right there. Just a little more and we'll get to see this beautiful face."

"Come on daddy! You can do it!" Josie encouraged. "The baby's counting on you."

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhoh - i push down

Rory smiled to Josie, "Don't worry, Josie, the baby is going to come."

Rory's hand touched their babies head, feeling the tiny eyes and head of their baby, knowing he was its only hope to be brought into the world. As the contractions came over him, Rory placed his arm back into the sling, baring down harder this time pushing with all his strength.

"Aaaahhhh....oooohhhh!!!!" Rory screamed feeling their babys head coming.