Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-21-2012

Angel watched as Mathew gave a hard push as she watched, the babys head appearing, "This one is head first, I can already see its head keep pushing."

Matthew nodded as he pushed and Angel watched, the babies head beginning to crown some.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 04:51 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Rory smiled to Josie, "Don't worry, Josie, the baby is going to come."

Rory's hand touched their babies head, feeling the tiny eyes and head of their baby, knowing he was its only hope to be brought into the world. As the contractions came over him, Rory placed his arm back into the sling, baring down harder this time pushing with all his strength.

"Aaaahhhh....oooohhhh!!!!" Rory screamed feeling their babys head coming.

As Rory pushed the hardest he had so far, more of the baby's face inched further out; nose, cheeks, lips, until finally with a roar, the rest of the baby's head emerged, resting there as they waited for the next contraction.

"There's its head Rory! I'm so proud of you..." Elisa beamed as he panted, happy tears streaming down her cheeks. "It's got the cutest little face! Can you see?"

Rory let out a sigh when he had managed to get the head fully out, as he looked down into the mirror, "Yes, very cute, just like Josie and Ariel were."

Panting in between a few contractions, the baby began to turn inside him, to were the shoulders would be able to be delivered. Rory having gathered his strength, began to push hard again in hopes the shoulders were slide right out. When the shoulders weren't budge, Rory continued to push with all he had until he stopped tired.

"Elisa, I can't, the shoulders are stuck." Rory shook his head hoping not to scare Josie.

"Right." Elisa swallowed. Something had to be done soon or there could be serious complications. Helping him to shift further down in the sling until he was practically squatting on the floor, Elisa then placed her hands on his mound of a stomach as she knelt in front of him.

"Okay. On your next contraction, I want you to push down as hard as you can while I put pressure on your stomach. We'll see if that helps get things moving." she said while trying not to alert Josie that something could be wrong.

Seeing Rory tense up with a contraction, Elisa let out a breath. "Alright Rory. Take a deep breath, hold it and push!"

Rory nodded knowing both of them didn't want Josie to worry, however knew she was staring at both of them eager to see the baby. Feeling a contraction coming and Elisa pushing on his stomach, Rory pushed hard in hopes it would work.

Feeling nothing, Rory pushed harder, "Ooohhh....aaahhhh!!! Is it working...."

"Not yet. Give me another push." she said. Nodding, he took another deep and bore down hard, his face turning red and unable to hold back a yell as Elisa put even more pressure on his stomach.

"Come on baby. Work with me..." she mumbled as she pressed, praying that this was going to work and unsure out what to do next if it didn't...

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-21-2012

(12-21-2012, 04:54 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Angel watched as Mathew gave a hard push as she watched, the babys head appearing, "This one is head first, I can already see its head keep pushing."

Matthew nodded as he pushed and Angel watched, the babies head beginning to crown some.

Aaaaaahhhhhhh it so huge - i scream as push down

Angel watched as Matthew was pushing hard as he could, as the babies head was crowning slowly until he had gotten it almost halfway out, "The baby is big also, the head is almost out. Give me a few more good pushes."

Rory screamed with the pressure on his stomach, along with trying to push the baby out quickly, in hopes the shoulders would become unstuck. Although it felt like eternity as they were both working, with no results. He knew that they needed to get the baby out quickly however he had to stop to catch his breath.

"It's not working Elisa, I need to rest. What can we do..." Rory looked to his wife, trying to keep calm, however it didn't seem to help when Josie spoke her voice sounding worried, "Mommy, why isn't the baby here yet?"

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh - i grab sling hard as i push down

Angel cupped her hands around the babies head as it slide out, until with a gush had fully emerged, "The head's out, Matthew, just wait a moment and the shoulders will come next. Your almost there."

(12-21-2012, 05:55 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Rory screamed with the pressure on his stomach, along with trying to push the baby out quickly, in hopes the shoulders would become unstuck. Although it felt like eternity as they were both working, with no results. He knew that they needed to get the baby out quickly however he had to stop to catch his breath.

"It's not working Elisa, I need to rest. What can we do..." Rory looked to his wife, trying to keep calm, however it didn't seem to help when Josie spoke her voice sounding worried, "Mommy, why isn't the baby here yet?"

"We're just having a little trouble with getting the baby's shoulders out, but everything going to be alright." Elisa said, the slightest bit of unsurity in her voice.

She turned to Rory who was still trying to catch his breath. "We can give it another try like this but the only other thing I can think of is if we try getting you on all fours. If that doesn't work..." The look on her face said it all. It had to work...

Rory knew Elisa was right as their options were running low, as he looked into his wife's eyes, "We can try it once more standing up, and then on all fours."

Elisa nodded as Rory spreaded his legs a good bit that he could, while Elisa began to push on his stomach, both wanting so much for this baby to be free, "Oooohhh...aaahhhh!!!!" Rory screamed at the pressures, before gasping feeling something shift inside him as he felt the shoulders of his baby coming free.

The relief on Elisa's face was evident when the baby's shoulders finally shifted. She let out a breath of relief; everything was gonna be alright. "You're doing great. Just a little more and we're gonna have a baby."

She smiled at Josie. "You want to help me finish delivering your sibling?" Her eyes lit up. "Can I?" Elisa turned to Rory. "What do you think?"

(12-21-2012, 06:00 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Angel cupped her hands around the babies head as it slide out, until with a gush had fully emerged, "The head's out, Matthew, just wait a moment and the shoulders will come next. Your almost there."

Hee hee ho - i pants hard

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-22-2012

Angel continued to support the babies head as the baby started to turn inside Matthew making way for the babies shoulders, "Alright Matthew, give me a strong push, and lets see if we can get the shoulders out."

(12-21-2012, 06:28 AM)TheRubyStorm Wrote: The relief on Elisa's face was evident when the baby's shoulders finally shifted. She let out a breath of relief; everything was gonna be alright. "You're doing great. Just a little more and we're gonna have a baby."

She smiled at Josie. "You want to help me finish delivering your sibling?" Her eyes lit up. "Can I?" Elisa turned to Rory. "What do you think?"

Rory looked down to his little Josie and Elisa, "I believe she should be able to. Now Josie get ready with your mother when I start to push, and the baby be coming out."

Rory began to pant until the contraction came, as he began to bare down pushing hard, "Oohhh...aaahhh!!!"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-22-2012

While Rory waited for the next contraction, Elisa quickly showed her where to place her hands to support the baby's head; her own hands not too far away to help. As he curled in on himself and started to push, the baby's shoulders started to slowly emerge.

"A little bit more daddy! The baby's coming!" Josie grinned, the smile on her face a mile wide.

Rory nodded smiling that their little girl was going help deliver either her sister or brother. Glad to at least gotten the shoulders free, and starting to come out, Rory knew it wouldn't be long until the rest of the baby be out.

Gripping the sling in his hands, Rory let out a scream pushing hardest he could, "Nnnnghhh....aaahhh!!!!"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-22-2012

With Elisa and Josie's hands supporting the baby, as Rory pushed the hardest he had yet, with a gush, the rest of the baby quickly emerged into their hands. At the feeling of air on it's skin, the newborn let out a loud cry of protest.

Before Elisa even had a chance to check, Josie let out an excited squeal. "It's a boy!" she exclaimed as the baby squirmed in her hands.