Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-22-2012

Rory relaxed in the sling, as the baby slide right out of him into his wife and daughters hands. It wasn't long before Josie annouced it was a baby boy, as he smiled to Elisa, both knowing they had wanted a boy. Watching as Elisa started to clean off their son with Josie's help.

"So what are we going to call our little boy?" Rory asked.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-22-2012

(12-22-2012, 02:14 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Angel continued to support the babies head as the baby started to turn inside Matthew making way for the babies shoulders, "Alright Matthew, give me a strong push, and lets see if we can get the shoulders out."

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh - i scream loud as push down as hard as i could

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-22-2012

Angel watched as the shoulders started to emerge slowly, but knew Matthew had to push harder if he wanted the baby to come, "Matthew, the shoulders are starting to come, but you need to push harder. I know your tired, but this is the last baby and your be able to relax and then take your family home."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-22-2012

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh - i push down as hard as i could

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-22-2012

(12-22-2012, 03:36 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Rory relaxed in the sling, as the baby slide right out of him into his wife and daughters hands. It wasn't long before Josie annouced it was a baby boy, as he smiled to Elisa, both knowing they had wanted a boy. Watching as Elisa started to clean off their son with Josie's help.

"So what are we going to call our little boy?" Rory asked.

"Thomas. After my dad." she said after a moment, tears misting over again as she thought of her father who had died of cancer soon after Josie was born. "Thomas Kennedy Sage. It fits him, doesn't it?"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-23-2012

Rory nodded smiling and knowing Elisa missed her dad very much, as he also wished her father could have seen Ariel and Thomas.

"Yes it suits him very much, love." Rory smiled looking down to Josie, "You were very helpful Josie, and I'm proud of you." Rory having caught his breath, moved out of the sling and slowly sat down, his legs spread as the cord was still attached from him to Thomas, also knowing the placenta needed to be born soon as well.

(12-22-2012, 04:15 AM)khaohom Wrote: Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh - i push down as hard as i could

Angel watched as Matthew pushed the hardest he had, as the babys shoulders slide free sliding out up to its stomach. Holding the baby, Angel watched as Matthew pushed once more before the baby slide out into her arms, as she smiled, "All four boys, Matthew."

Handing the baby off to the nurse, Angel went back to Matthew, "Just rest for a few moments, all you have to do last is deliver the placenta, and you can go rest on the bed, until you are ready to take your family home. Do you have names for them all?"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-23-2012

No im havent design the name yet

Angel nodded, "Well don't worry, here let's get you onto the bed." Angel helped Matthew out of the sling and got him onto the bed, "If you start feeling small contractions, it means the placenta is ready to come out. Just let me know."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-23-2012

I feel it now

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-24-2012

Angel nodded before spreading his legs wide, and getting a small tray that would catch the placenta. Massaging Matthews stomach, Angel waited a moment, before letting him know it was alright, "OK, take a small push, and it be out."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-24-2012

Aaahhh - i push down a bit

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - preggster - 12-24-2012

can I join this rp?

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-25-2012

((Your have to ask Rubystorm)))

Angel watched as Matthew gave a small push, as the placenta came out into the small pan, as Angel took it a way. Returning she smiled to Matthew, "Now just rest, all four of your boys are sleeping and doing fine. Then soon as your ready, you may take your sons home. Just push this button when you are ready, or if you need help."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-25-2012

(12-23-2012, 01:50 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Rory nodded smiling and knowing Elisa missed her dad very much, as he also wished her father could have seen Ariel and Thomas.

"Yes it suits him very much, love." Rory smiled looking down to Josie, "You were very helpful Josie, and I'm proud of you." Rory having caught his breath, moved out of the sling and slowly sat down, his legs spread as the cord was still attached from him to Thomas, also knowing the placenta needed to be born soon as well.

As Rory sunk the last few inches to the ground, Elisa handed little Thomas off to him before grabbing some clamps so that the umbilical cord could be cut. When Elisa asked Josie if she'd like to do the honors, Josie excitedly agreed and with a few snips, it was done.

Elisa kissed her on top of her head. "I'm so proud of you." She smiled as her eyes caught Rory's. "Both of you..." she added softly.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-25-2012

(12-24-2012, 06:47 PM)preggster Wrote: can I join this rp?

It's fine by me, but I may or may not on this thread much. It all depends. What did you have in mind?

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-27-2012

Rory smiled holding their new bundle of joy, then watching as Josie was given the honour of cutting the cord. It wasn't long before Rory had felt the small contractions knowing the placenta was last, "I think the placenta is ready, Elisa, feeling the small contractions."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-18-2013

Addison hobbled up to the counter, having taken the city bus. He couldnt drive himself, as he never received a license. Already panting, he gripped the edge of the counter as he came up. "A-Ah, I... I need help..." he whispered, placing a hand over his swollen abdomen. He was scared. Very scared. Bishop wasn't here, but at least for his second child, he made it to the hospital. Little Eric was five now. "Margo-oooooooooohhh......" he let out a moan as a wetness covered his lower half. Addison blushed in embarrassment at the mess on the floor and in his pants, but it hadn't been his choice.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-21-2013

Name: Margo Walker

Midwife/Assistant/Patient: Midwife

Description: Margo's the youngest of the midwives at the Center and only recently out of medical school. Despite being so young, she's already delivered several children at the Center and is always willing to help out in anyway she can. Not to mention providing support for her patients since several come alone. She's petite, with pixie cut brown hair and brown eyes.

(If Patient) How many children:

Delivery Plan:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Margo had only just clocked in when she had heard the sound of one of her patients calling her name. Hurrying down the hallway, she could see Addison holding onto the desk as he moaned through another contraction. Reaching his side, she gently squeezed his hand.

"You're doing great Addison. Just keep breathing." she said softly before calling one of the other nurses to bring a wheelchair.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-21-2013

Feeling her touch, Addison looked over to her gratefully. He was afric that he wouldn't make it to the hospital, like before. The blonde was blessed with almost painless labors and fast births, but it also made everything harder to prepare. His water had just broken- things were going to speed up even more.

"Margo..." he whispered, looking at her with wide blue eyes.