Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-21-2013

Hearing the fear in his voice as he whispered her name pulled at her heart. She had known of his history of fast labors, but that didn't change the fact that he was still here by himself.

"It's okay Addy. You're in good hands." she softly smiled as she helped lower him into a wheelchair and started wheeling him down the hallway.

"How close are your contractions?"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-21-2013

"J-Just a few minutes." he whispered, closing his eyes. He hadn't slept at all last night. Eric had been up coughing and vomiting with the flu- the pregnant boy could only hope he had enough strength to push his second child out. At least now he had someone to love and care for him.

"Oooh...." he bit his lip, feeling himself tense at the peak of a contraction.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-21-2013

"Ok. Just rest. We're almost to your room." she said as she wheeled him in and smiled as she felt him relax a bit. She knew how much he didn't want to do this alone, so she was glad he trusted her enough to let her in.

Pushing the wheelchair into the room, she was just about to help him out of the chair when she realized he had gone tense with a contraction. "Come on Addy; try to relax as best as you can. That's going to help the baby come sooner. Take a deep breath." she said, taking deep breaths herself in hopes that he'd copy her actions.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-21-2013

Addison rested his head against he handle of the wheelchair, and it was clear how tired he was. He had circles under his eyes, and it looked like he could fall asleep then and there, even if he was crowning. He hadn't even realized how much he tensed up until she told him.

Addison opened his eyes and looked at her blearily, but nodded, forcing himself to relax. He took slow, deep breaths, his chest rising and falling evenly. As the next contraction came, he tensed once mor, but loosened up at the peak. Addison closed his eyes, letting out a breath. "Do you have... Anything for energy.. Or... Something..." he knew he couldn't chug a canon of red bull, but he needed something to keep him awake. "Eric had me up... Ah.."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-22-2013

Margo bit her lip. He was so tired already and he hadn't even started pushing yet. Normally she'd recommend an epidural, but being at the Center, that wasn't an option. After helping him onto the bed, doing a quick exam and checking the baby's heart rate, she gently covered him with the blanket.

"You're already at 7cm and the baby looks like she's doing great. In the meantime, I want you to try and get some sleep." she said as she handed him a face mask. "This is going to help take the edge off your contractions. Just take a few deeps of the gas when the contraction reaches its peak. It won't take all the pain away, but hopefully it'll knock it back enough where you can get some rest. If not, I may have to turn you over to the hospital for a c-section and I know you were trying to avoid that."

Sitting on the edge of his bed, she gave his hand a squeeze. "It's all going to work out. I promise."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-22-2013

Addison leaned up so He could put the face mask over his nose and mouth, and it was obvious he was hiding something. Even if he hadn't slept a wink the previous night, he shouldn't be struggling to hold up his own weight- even with a belly full of baby. He seemingly fragile form trembled when he held himself up, before laying back down. "I-I'll try." he whispered slowly. He never liked surgeries. After the doctor messed up on his ankle a few years ago, he never trusted anyone to cut him open and work around bone and flesh. "I... Dont think I'll get some sl-" his breath hitched at a contraction, "-eep... Things just... Go so fast." he let his eyes fall closed, but still conscious to speak with her. "I... I can't do a C-section, Margo. Not alone." he lightly squeezed her hand back, fingers trembling.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-22-2013

"You're not going to be alone." she softly smiled as she ran her fingers through his blond hair, brushing the damp strands from off his forehead. "I'm not going to leave you until we deliver this baby. And I'm going to do my best to keep you off the operating table; I promise."

It broke her heart to feel him trembling under her touch. She knew he had been through so much and it hurt that she didn't know what else to do to help him. But he seemed to need her now more than ever and nothing was going to tear her away from his bedside. "Just try to rest. I'm here."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-23-2013

Addison didn't reply, and even though his eyes were closed, it was obvious that he was grateful to have her by his side. He had heard of an excellent doctor here- Elise or something of the sort- but he didn't care if it was his demise. He wanted- no, he needed Margo to deliver his baby. He was already so fragile in mind, she was the only one he could trust.

Taking slow, deep breaths, Addison slipped into a patchy, light sleep, occasionally stirring at a contraction or movement in his abdomen.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-23-2013

Satisfied that Addison was getting some form of rest (as little as it was) Margo tried to keep herself busy with preparing for the delivery. Especially since he was known for going quickly, she wanted to be sure she was ready when he was. True to her word though, she never left his side; being sure to offer a hand to squeeze, a drink of water, or a word of encouragement when he needed it most. This continued for about an hour until she could tell by the way he was sucking air through his teeth that the pain was now more intense.

"How are you holding up Addy?" she asked. "Are you feeling pressure?"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-24-2013

"Y-yes... Yes..." came the cracked reply, followed by an immediate intake of air. He could feel the tension in his abdomen, and no matter how much he tried, could not let it loose. Addison closed his eyes, looking over to Margo, "I... I tore last time... With Eric..." he whispered, "Wll I... Again?" a burst of pain would wake him up, but he knew the force of the baby would be enough to give his body a reason for adrenaline rush. Taking slow, deep breaths, Addison placed a hand on his plump stomach, "My dream was interrupted..."

"Me and Eric and... Her... We were... Having a picnic... And you and your puppy were there..." he gave a weak smile, a smile written in fear.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-24-2013

"You remember Piper?" she smiled, pleased that he remembered her little terrier and grateful to have something to talk about to help keep his mind off the pain. "Sounds like it was a nice dream."

"It's hard to say if you'll tear again or not." she replied to his question. "But there are a couple things we can do to try to keep it from happening." Feeling how hard his stomach was under her touch, she could tell he wouldn't be far from delivering. Doing another exam, she looked up at Addison and smiled. "You're almost complete so it's just going to be a little longer. Have you thought about how you might to try delivering your baby? We can keep you on the bed if you want, or I can fill the tub up for you. A lot of my patients say that it really helps them relax. We can do pretty much whatever feels best for you."

Addison smiled at her, "Piper... That was her name... Eric would love her." he whispered.

Looking To her after a moment, Adidson thought on this. "Ah..." water was messy, but, "...Water" he decided after a moment. Surely a nice bath would take away some pain, right? He placed a hand on his abdomen, slowly slipping off the face MAS. He struggled to sit up, moaning through a particularily strong contraction.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-24-2013

"Easy does it Addison. Just take it nice and slow." she said as she helped him to sit up during a particularly intense contraction, letting him squeeze her hand as it hit its peak. Once it started ebbing away and he was okay to let her hand go she then worked on filling the tub, making sure it wasn't overly hot for him. Finally filled, she then helped him shed his last bit of clothing before slowly helping him into the tub.

As he settled down into a comfortable position, she smiled at the look of relief on his face as the warm water started relaxing his tired muscles. "Not bad, huh?" she grinned. "I'm going down the hall real quick to have some ice and water on hand if you need it so I'll be right back. If you start feeling the urge to push before I get back, just push the button on the wall and I'll be back in no time." Before leaving, she gave his hand a squeeze. "You're doing great Addy. We're almost at the end."

It was much nicer in the water. Even if the place smelled like medicine and powder, the tepid warmth found every knot in his muscle and unhitched it. He let out a Breath, letting his lash-fringed eyes fall closed. "Ooh... This is nice..." he whispered.  He was still blushing, embarrassed that Margo had seen him naked, though the fact that it would happen was unavoidable. He lay back in the water, trying to even his breathing out when she left. 

Addison was relaxing as much as he could. He blew through the contractions, placing his hands on his tight skin. Soon, he knew, he would meet his daughter. He had yet to decide on a name. 

However, there was a problem. Addison had to go. Go, as in, go. he had been afraid to urinate before because, well, it involved pushing. Addison bit his lip and hit the button, not exactly in trouble, but in need. "Margo?"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-25-2013

Hearing the buzzer sound from Addison's room, Margo's pace doubled as she hurried down the hallway, ice in hand and worried that he may be delivering without her. Her fears were quickly put to rest though when he told her that he only needed to use the bathroom and needed her assistance, to which she was more than happy to help. Helping him out of the tub, she quickly grabbed a robe for him to wrap himself in since he seemed to be more than a little uncomfortable with her seeing his naked form (although it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before) and slowly helped him towards the bathroom.

"I trust you'll be able to handle this little venture by yourself?" she grinned to which he promptly blushed as he stepped in the bathroom. "Let me know if you need anymore help." she said as she shut the door to give him some privacy.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-25-2013

Addison flushed, but took the offer gratefully and went about his business. He had a bit of trouble due to the fact that he was contracting what seemed like every minute, and he had a swollen belly, and, well, it was just difficult. He finished up and opened the door, but suddenly gripped Margo's shoulder and cringed, eyes shut tight and a low moan splitting his lips.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-26-2013

Margo was more than a little surprised when he grabbed her shoulder in pain as soon as he opened the bathroom door, but as he let out a moan she could tell that this was it.

"Do you think you can make it back to the tub?" she asked to which he could only quickly nod as he struggled to breathe through the contraction. Their progress was slow but after what seemed like an eternity, she managed to help him settle back into the tub.

"You're complete Addison, so whenever you feel the urge to, you can go ahead and push." she said as she pulled on a pair of gloves.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-29-2013

Addison nodded slowly, and once he was settled in the tub, closed his eyes to try and wait it out just a while longer. He wasn't ready to have this baby. Not now. He could only hope that it was over quickly...

Following his body, Addison bore down for a good twelve seconds, panting when he stopped. An uneasy glance at Margo once more, and he pushed again, letting his head lean up aGainst the wall. He was weak and tired. "Margo..."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-29-2013

"I'm here Addy." she said before gently pressing a cold cloth to his face. She was beginning to get worried. He was already so tired; how was he going to find the energy to give birth to this baby?

"Just wait for the next contraction Addison. Save your energy." she said as she tried to smile. "Everything's ok."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-29-2013

Addison relished the cold cloth on his forehead, waiting for the contraction to build up. At it's peak, he put his chin to his collarbone and pushed as hard as he could. Falling back, Addison took slow, deep breaths. He just needed this baby out, but he couldn't even feel it moving downward.