Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-29-2013

He only lasted for one push the next contraction before falling back against the back of the tub, exhausted and frustrated that he wasn't seeming to make any progress.

"Come on Addy. You've gotta keep going." she encouraged. "I know you're tired, but your daughter needs you and she's counting on you to get her out. You can't give up yet."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-29-2013

With a sharp inhale, Addison gripped the sides of the tub and forced his body downwards into an immense push. He ended with a gasp, his legs and arms trembling. Still, there was no sign of his child even moving into the correct position. "Guh..." he took another breath and tried again, weaker yet again.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-29-2013

"That's it Addy, keep going." she encouraged as he tried again, the exhaustion on his face completely evident. While they waited for the next contraction, she grabbed a small doppler from the drawer, pressing it to his stomach as the sound of a heartbeat filled the room. Satisfied, she then brought a small glass of juice over. "Here. Take a few sips of this. It'll help pick your energy up." she said as she handed the glass of juice to him before kneeling down to his eye level.

"The baby's still sounding great; heart rate's excellent. But you don't seem to be making much progress so we may have to try something else. Maybe walking around, having you try leaning against the bed when you push, changing your position, something to that extent. If we could get you upright, then maybe gravity might help bring her down faster. I might need to bring one of my assistants in if you're needing help."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-30-2013

Addison nodded breathlessly, putting the cup to his lips and sipping daintily. He felt nauseous. Was that normal? His face blanched of color for a few minutes, as if the urge to expell his stomach's contents was teetering. He managed to hold it down, but the feeling was still there. He knew he shouldnt have eaten this morning...

A few more painstakingly slow minutes and one weak push later, and Addison was ready to move. He took Margo's shoulders to use for balance as he stood, the swollen belly in his front causing uncomfortable strain on his back. At least it would be over soon. He puffed a couple breaths, looking down at her with wide blue eyes. "I... I may... Need... Help..."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-30-2013

Margo noticed the nauseous look on his face and tried a reassuring smile. "The nausea's normal." she said in response to his unasked question. "That means you're in the home stretch." He gave a weak smile in response, but didn't seem convinced.

With a slight bit of difficulty, she managed to help him out of the tub and redressed in a hospital gown before helping him back into the bed and handing him the face mask. "I'm going to go see if I can find Angel to come and help in here. I know you haven't really had a chance to meet her, but she's an excellent doctor. There's nobody else I trust more. In the meantime, I need you to try and get some rest to build up your energy so we can try pushing again. There's a couple of different things we can try but if we can't get her to come down, there is a chance we'll have to send you for a C-section." His eyes widened at the possibility, but she gave his hand a squeeze. "We're not at that point yet." she softly smiled. "I haven't given up on you yet. If you start feeling pressure or the urge to push, just press the button on the handrail and I'll be back in no time." she said before stepping out of the room.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 01-30-2013

Angel was sitting at the station relaxing a while knowing everyone was taken care of at the moment. Hearing footsteps coming up the all Angel smiled to her friend Margo, "Hey, how's Addison doing? Baby here yet?"

Margo ran a hand through her pixie hair. "No. Not yet." she sighed as she rubbed a sore spot on the back of her neck.

"He's complete and he's been pushing for a while, but he's just exhausted. We tried the tub for a while, but I've got him back in bed and trying to get some of his energy back before trying again. She doesn't seem to be coming down as much as I would like and with all the back pain he's been having, I wouldn't be surprised if she's posterior presentation. The baby's still in good shape though, so I suggested that we try getting him on his feet; see if gravity can help make a difference. He's really wanting to avoid a c-section if at all possible."

She looked up at Angel. "But if he's going to be on his feet, then I'm gonna need some help keeping him up. Think you might wanna assist? I'm open to any ideas to help him out."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 01-30-2013

"Yeah I'm free, I can assist. We could try massaging his stomach, see if that helps relax up his muscles and get the baby to descend quicker. Also I could help with holding him up while we get him to walk around, or even put him in the sling some. That way he can relax his upper body and let gravity help him." Angel followed Margo into the room noticing the patient did look exhausted, but if he wanted to have this baby normal, he would have to walk around some and gather up all his strength.

Addison lay quietly on the bed, though instead of gulping the mask's contents only on contractions, he was gasping it in almost every breath. Hs belly felt strained, his back was stiff, and his abdomen was highly uncomfortable. Sweat had beaded on his forehead as he rested his hands on his swollen stomach.

Margo made a quick introduction of her friend Angel before grabbing the cold cloth to wipe the sweat that had beaded on his forehead, which he seemed to accept gratefully. Seeing that he seemed to be in worse pain than he was a few minutes ago and sucking on the gas like his life depended on it, maybe it was a sign that things were finally starting to progress.

"Talk to me Addy." she said as he grabbed for her hand. "You think you're ready to try pushing again?"

Addison let out a distressed whimper, "Uuuhn..." he shut his eyes tightly, "Oh, god." he sucked in more of the gas, breathing through an intense contraction. He fought he urge to push until the last second, when he forced himself into an intense one. "Yes..." he gasped an unneeded reply, looking at her with wide eyes, "it hurts"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-31-2013

"I know it hurts." Margo said sympathetically as he pushed the hardest he had so far, holding her hand in a death grip. "But you're doing a great job. Keep pushing."

Nodding, he pushed again with what was left of the contraction, a scream escaping as he could feel her starting to descend into the birth canal. As the contraction started ebbing away, Margo and Angel help him to sit up, his legs dangling over the side of the bed.

"I'd really like to keep you upright if possible." she said to him as he tried to catch his breath. "If you're laying down, it's going to take more effort to get her out. If we can maybe get you leaning against the bed and try a couple like that or we can even have you kneeling on the bed if you think standing's going to be too much. Even sitting on the birthing stool might help. But I want to do what's going to work for you; whatever you think you'd want to try."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 01-31-2013

Angel helped Margo get Addison into a sitting position as they waited to see what Addison was going to choose, as she decided to make an suggestion, "Margo, maybe I should get the birthing stool. He could sit on that and push, and I could be behind him to support him sitting up, and whipping the sweat off his face."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 01-31-2013

"I... I don't... Think I can stand... Without help..." he panted, wiping the sweat from his forehead with his hand, "I don't know if I can..."

He looked from Margo to Angel, his breaths slowly becoming even, "She's... She's coming..." he whispered, "I-I can feel her... I..." he closed his eyes a moment, trying to calm himself. His fingers were shaking a bit, as if he were going to go into a panic attack.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 01-31-2013

Siliently, Margo nodded for Angel to go ahead and get the stool since standing didn't seem like it was going to be an option, to which she nodded her agreement and left to get one from the next room.

She felt for him as she could sense his hands trembling in hers; he had told her before of the birth of his first child and how difficult that was, no doubt some of those fears were trying to resurface. Feeling the need to comfort him, she wrapped her arms around him, letting his chin rest on his shoulder as he took a shuttered breath.

"You're almost at the end Addy. Just a little bit longer and then you'll have your little girl in your arms, and you won't even remember all this." she smiled.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 02-01-2013

Angel returned shortly with the birthing stool, before placing it in front of the bed, as Margo and her helped Addison down onto the birthing stool. Angel could tell he was exhausted and tired, but knew Margo was the best nurse he could have with him. Getting behind him, Angel offered him her hands to squeeze when he pushed, and her body as a head rest when he took breaks from pushing.

"Don't worry, Margo is right, once you hold your girl, all pain will be forgotten." Angel assured him.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - Larkin - 02-01-2013

Addison closed his eyes and rested his head against Margo, hugging her back best he could though the pain and the fear. He held her in what seemed to be a shaking death grip, breathing though clenched teeth. "For the love of God, Margo, please, don't let me die..." he whispered, not wanting to betray his true fears to Angel. He knew Margo better than he knew her. "I-I almost... Didn't make it though Eric..." he choked the next statement, "I-I-I'm so-sorry I... Just told you this now..."

When he drew away, aided by both of them to the perch on the floor, Addison gave a teary-eyed glance to Margo, and then looked to Angel. He closed his eyes, taking feverent breaths, "I... I have to push..." he whispered, "I... Aaahn..." he bit his lip, fighting the urge.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 02-01-2013

Angel noticed Addison was probably scared and that something had to happened to him before this to make him that way, but knew if she said anything, he probably wouldn't listen to her. Noticing from his body language he was fighting the urge, Angel knew that could be much worse then him listening to his body.

Getting Margo to lean into her, Angel managed to whisper to her without Addison hearing them, "Margo...he has to push..he's fighting it, and we both know that could be dangerous. He won't listen to me, so your be better to just tell him let his body do what it needs to."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 02-01-2013

Addison's plea completely caught Margo off-guard; a confession like that being the last thing she expected. It all made sense now, why he was fighting his body for everything it was worth; he was afraid it would happen again. She couldn't help but think back to when Eric was born; all the frantic messages for help that came too late. He was terrified of his own body now and it was all her fault... She wiped the sudden moisture in her eyes away with the back of her hand. "You're not going to die; I promise." she said, trying to comfort him. "You're in the best place you could possibly be right now and in the hands of the best doctor I know." she grinned which made him sightly smile in return. "And I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure you both get through this."

By now, Angel had returned with the stool and after some slight maneuvering, were set for delivery; Margo kneeling at his feet while Angel sat behind him. Despite being ready to push for a while now, he couldn't help but keep fighting the urge. "You've gotta push Addy." she instructed as she shifted his legs a little further apart. "The more you keep fighting it and holding back, the harder it's going to make it for the two of you."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 02-02-2013

"Listen to Margo." Angel tried talking to him, "Just relax and let your body push when you feel the urge. The sooner you start, the quicker your get to hold your daughter." Angel tried calming him but knew Margo be the one to get him into pushing the baby out.