Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - TheRubyStorm - 11-14-2012

"Sure." Elisa replied before helping Tommy up on the bed. "Just try to relax." she said as she started the exam.

"8, almost 9. You should be ready to push within the hour." she said after a moment, much to his relief. Looking across the room, her eyes landed on a large ball in the corner and she rolled it over.

"Let try having you sit on this for a while." she said as she helped him to a sitting position. "The more you can rotate your hips, the more it'll help the baby to come further down."

(11-14-2012, 04:11 AM)khaohom Wrote: Ok - i spread my legs wide for you

After a few moments of maneuvering, I finally get the water broken. "Ok, we'll see how that does after a little while. Hopefully things will get moving now."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - khaohom - 11-14-2012

Ooowwww - i moan as feel a gush of water splash out between my legs and soak bed

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - nightshadow - 11-14-2012

Tommy smiled glad that he had moved from 6 centimeters to 8 almost 9. Getting onto the ball, Tommy began moving his hips like Elisa had said.

Moving around Tommy stopped as a contraction came over him, "Ooohhhh!!!"

Hearing Tommy's moan as the latest contraction hit, she knelt down to his eye level, letting him rest his head on her shoulder as he tried to steady his breathing.

'You're in transition Tommy. It's the shortest but hardest part of labor. Just keep on breathing nice and slow for me.'

(11-14-2012, 04:23 AM)khaohom Wrote: Ooowwww - i moan as feel a gush of water splash out between my legs and soak bed

Moving him off the bed and cleaning up the fluid, I get him settled back in the bed and test the babies' heartbeats.

"Babies are doing just fine. I'll come back in a few to check on you soon." I smile

Tommy nodded trying to remember to breath in an out until the contraction eased off. Lifting his head off Elisa's shoulders, he smiled at her glad she was there.

"How short is transition?" Tommy chuckled rubbing his stomach as he started moving his hips knowing is transition was short he wanted it over quickly.

She smiled, knowing that he was hoping it would be soon. "It all depends on these girls of yours." she said as she placed her hand on his stomach, feeling a tiny foot push against her hand.

"I think they want to come out just as much as I do." Tommy smiled having felt the tiny kick in his stomach when Elisa placed her hand on his stomach.

Going through the contractions Tommy looked towards the clock, feeling as if time had stopped. The contractions were getting closer together along with more painful, pushing his first baby further and further. "Not sure about my second daughter...but my first is making her way down quickly...ooohhh!!" Tommy held his stomach with one hand reaching to take Elisa's in the other hand, remembering to take deep breaths.

'He's got a good grip.' Elisa thought to herself as he squeezed the life out of her hand while struggling to keep breathing.

"Just a little bit more Tommy." she encouraged. "Are you feeling any pressure?"

Tommy waited until the contraction passed before being able to think about her question. However he had not noticed it before, there was some pressure starting to build down at his opening knowing it must be his daughter being so close to coming out.

"Yes...I can feel some down there. Does it mean I can push yet?"

"It might be. Let's go ahead and check you one more time and see if you're complete."

Helping him up onto the bed once more, she pulled on her gloves, hoping this would be it. And from the look on Tommy's face as he waited for the verdict, he wanted it even more than she did.

Finding what she was looking for after a moment, she grinned. "You ready to meet your girls?"

"You mean.." Tommy looked to Elisa smiling, "Of course I'm ready. I been ready to meet my girls since I first found out."

Tommy knowing he had requested to birth on the birthing stool waited on the bed as Elisa brought over the stool sitting it in front of the bed. Being helped down onto it, Tommy was able to put his hands onto the bed, knowing he could grab that when he started to push, "So do I just wait for a contraction and start pushing?"

"Yep. When you feel a contraction, just take a deep breath in, hold it and push down into your bottom for as long as you can with the contraction and we'll try to rest in between."

Oooooowwwww - i moan as another contractions and feel urgh to push

Tommy nodded unable to stop the smile coming across his face as he looked down at his stomach, knowing his two daughters were in there waiting for him to get them out.

Quickly a contraction came over him as he bared down pushing as long as he could, "Nnnnghhh!!!!"

"Come on Tommy. Just like that." Elisa encouraged as he pushed. "You're doing great."

(11-14-2012, 05:18 AM)khaohom Wrote: Oooooowwwww - i moan as another contractions and feel urgh to push

Hearing a moan come from Matthew's room, I step in to check on him.
"Sounds like we're getting close."

I feel urgh to push - i crt

Tommy nods taking some deep breaths after the contraction stopped. It wasn't long though before another came upon him as his hands grabbed the edge of the bed.

"Ooohhh...nnnnghhhh!!!" Tommy moans pushing hard.