Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - TheRubyStorm - 11-14-2012

Hearing that, the room became a flurry of activity as several other nurses and assistants were called in while Matthew was being prepped for delivery. After all, it wasn't every day that quads were born at the center.

Setting him up on the bed, Sage positioned herself between his legs.

"You're complete, so when you're ready, go ahead and give me a push."

(11-14-2012, 05:28 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Tommy nods taking some deep breaths after the contraction stopped. It wasn't long though before another came upon him as his hands grabbed the edge of the bed.

"Ooohhh...nnnnghhhh!!!" Tommy moans pushing hard.

"That's great Tommy." Elisa said, nudging his legs a little further apart. "First baby's right there. Keep on going."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - nightshadow - 11-14-2012

Tommy didn't have to be told twice able to feel his first daughter, as he allowed Elisa to move his legs farther apart.

"Aaaahhh....ooohhhh!!!!" Tommy shouted as he bared down pushing hard as he could.

Patiently Elisa waited by his feet as he pushed as hard as he could. Within a few pushes, she could see the top of the first baby's head blinking back and forth between contractions.

"She's coming Tommy." she smiled. "And she's got a mess of dark hair. "

Tommy nodded as Elisa informed him she could see the head and lots of hair. Grabbing the bed, Tommy groaned pushing down hard as he could.

After pushing a few moments Tommy let out a scream, "It burns...lots of pressure...ooohhhh!!!"

"That's the muscles stretching around her head. Keep going."

Tommy nodded as he tried to push with what was left of the contraction, but as the urge faded away, the baby's head disappeared from view, much to Tommy's frustration.

"It's okay." she reassured him. "Try to catch your breath before the next one."

Tommy nodded knowing he had felt the babys head but it slipped back in when he had to stop pushing. Panting Tommy caught his breath only able to relax a few minutes before the next contraction it.

"Nnnnghhhhh!!!! She's coming!!" Tommy bared down pushing hard able to feel his babys head starting to stretch him open some.

Now that he had heard how close he was, he pushed even harder with the next contraction, determined to get her out and with the next push, the baby's head started to crown.

"Okay Tommy, blow." she instructed. "Here comes her head"

Tommy tried blowing through the contractions, feeling his daughters head crowning. He knew he didn't want to tear by pushing hard, continuing to pant through it feeling just by doing that his babys head was coming out nicely.

The urge to push started to overcome him as Tommy let out a moan, "Please...can I push..."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - khaohom - 11-14-2012

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - i grab bed sheet hard and start push down

"Yeah, go ahead and give me an easy push." she said as he pushed down, letting out a shout as her head fully crowned.

"One more push for her head Tommy." she grinned. "She's almost here."

"Nnnnghhh!!!" Tommy gave a good but small push letting out a gasp as his babys head slide the rest of the way. Panting Tommy sat there letting his hand reach down to feel her small head, knowing shoulders would be next.

"Oohh!!" Tommy moaned as he felt his baby turning inside him, before he gave another push.

(11-14-2012, 06:30 AM)khaohom Wrote: Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - i grab bed sheet hard and start push down

"You're doing great. Keep going!" i say as he pushes.

(11-14-2012, 06:34 AM)nightshadow Wrote: "Nnnnghhh!!!" Tommy gave a good but small push letting out a gasp as his babys head slide the rest of the way. Panting Tommy sat there letting his hand reach down to feel her small head, knowing shoulders would be next.

"Oohh!!" Tommy moaned as he felt his baby turning inside him, before he gave another push.

"Don't worry. She's doing just fine. She's got a cute little face." Elisa smiled as the baby's head rested in her hands and turned to make room for her shoulders.

"Just a little bit more and we'll have this first baby girl."

Tommy gave a great push feeling his daughter starting to come out feeling one of the shoulders. Panting between a contraction, Tommy was able to look down and see his daughter's face, smiling at seeing her finally.

"Aaaahhh....nnnghhh!!!!" Tommy grabbed the bed squeezing the sheets hard as he yelled pushing harder before gasping feeling the babys shoulders come out.

Once the shoulders were free, the rest of the baby followed quickly as with a grunt, the first baby slid into her hands.

With a smile, she quickly handed her up to Tommy. "Say hello to your little girl."

Tommy smiled looking down at his little girl in his arms, "Hello my sweety. Don't worry it wont be long before your sister follows you."

"I shall call you Erica." Tommy looked to Elisa, "How long until her sister follows?"

"It shouldn't be too long." she replied before sending one of her assistants to get an ultrasound machine. "Once she gets back, I want to get you back on the bed for a moment so we can check the position of the second baby."

She smiled at the newly named Erica as she lay screaming in her father's arms. "You're doing great Tommy. Have you decided on a name for her sister yet?"

Tommy hoped the second baby would be head down but by the feeling he had she was still head up. Smiling down at little Erica, Tommy thought a moment before nodding, "I figured her sister would be called Angel."

It wasn't long before the assistant brought the machine back as Elisa cut the cord taking Erica allowing him to get up on the bed. It was then the assistant placed the cool gel on his stomach, then turning on the machine. Looking over at the machine Tommy frowned at the sight. Baby B was still head up and looking as if she was already coming down to his birth canal.

(((Sorry gotta be getting off, but I be back on again. Also for some reason wanted baby b to be a breach baby, not sure why guess just change it up :D)))

((That's cool. Somehow I had a feeling you would. ;) There you go making me do my research again... LOL!))

Noticing Tommy's expression as he looked at the screen, she didn't need to tell him that his second daughter was still breech. Thankfully, she was in a position that she could still be delivered naturally. So as the fellow nurses busied themselves with weighing and measuring little Erica, Elisa helped Tommy back onto the stool to wait for the contractions to pick back up.