Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - khaohom - 11-14-2012

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh - i grab bed sheet hard as push down again

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - nightshadow - 11-15-2012

((Yes I like to have a challange :D. Also once he delivers the second twin and they are both fine, your have to tell me all the details you want for your husbands character. Like how he wants the baby to be born and such, and how much baby going weigh and everything. Also I had an idea of annother character but trying to figure out if I should do it or not. Also it might not make you do research but would throw you for a loop :D)))

Tommy watched as the nurses took Erica to do their normal routine as Elisa was able to help him back onto the stool. Although giving birth to Erica was tiring Tommy knew it was worth it to see her little face. Now all they had to do was wait for the second one to come join her sister. It wasn't too long that Tommy reached for Elisa's hand squeezing it as a contraction surprised him, Moaning Tommy tried to get his breathing under control.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - TheRubyStorm - 11-15-2012

((I'm actually still trying to decide if I want to play it through with Elisa's husband or not, not to mention that you took the two delivery plans I would have picked. ;) I guess great minds think alike! I'm gonna take a guess on the loop...surprise twins? :P ))

"That's it Tommy; slow breaths. Baby's coming down nice and easy." she said, putting gentle pressure on his stomach as she tried to help encourage the second baby further down.

"It shouldn't take as long for the next one to be born, but since she's breech, you're really going to need to stay focused on your pushing, especially when it's time to deliver her head since the cord may be compressed."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - nightshadow - 11-16-2012

((Well there are still many other delivery plans. There's a standing birth where the person holds onto a sling hanging from the ceiling. Also there is one where the person is on all fours deliverng. Many people choose different ones. So we can still do him if you like, if not' that's fine. Nope thats not the loop but that would be interesting to do, have to keep that in mind. No here is what I had in mind. What if like after this patient and your at the desk a guy calls stating he's in his car outside and cant make it in. So you go out to help and when you get there you find the baby already coming out? Like the head either coming out, or it be breech. Ooooh we could do a surprse twin birth on that one. What you think???)))

Tommy felt his second moving down a little quicker than the first, with the help of the pressure Elisa was putting on his stomach. It wasn't long before Tommy felt some pressure down at his opening, but it wasn't as bad as his first knowing this one was breech. Grabbing onto the bed, Tommy tried to slow his breaths as a contraction hit him, as the urge to push came.

"Got...to push....nnnnghhhh!!!!" Tommy bared down pushing not able to hold it back.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - TheRubyStorm - 11-16-2012

((Ooh! I like your loop! That actually is a good one; kinda reminds me of a really good fanfic I read once. It wasn't surprise twins but the first one ended up being born in the car before he made it to the hospital to deliver the second baby. We may have to do that one. Although after this baby, I'd rather skip being breech... ;) Let's just see how this one goes first.))

"Just follow what your body's telling you to do." Elisa said as Tommy could no longer fight it and gave in to the urge to push. Having already delivered one baby, things progressed much faster this time and before long, she could already see the second baby making her appearance.

"Well she's still a little girl Tommy." she managed to joke, earning her a pained grin from him.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - khaohom - 11-16-2012

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh - i scream loud and push down as hard as i could

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - nightshadow - 11-17-2012

(((That's fine, we can do all head first from now on. I just did a breach to change it up for a loop :D. But yeah we can do that one after this one unless you want me to do your husband still)))

Tommy grinned some at Elisa comment, as he was able to feel his little girl's feet starting to come out of his opening. Baring down Tommy pushed hard, feeling the feet coming out fully.

Panting between a contraction, Tommy couldn't help but reach down feeling her tiny little feet coming out of him. "Nnnnghhh!!!!!" Tommy let out a shout as he bared down harder feeling the legs sliding out easy, reaching her tiny hips.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center (Open RP) - TheRubyStorm - 11-17-2012

((It's cool. I don't mind switching it up every once in a while. Beside I may still throw you a loop on this one... ;) ))

'Keep pushing Tommy. We need to get this baby out.' Elisa said, a serious expression crossing her face. The risks go up substantially with a natural breech delivery and the sooner they could get this baby delivered, the better.

(((Ohh a loop, I wonder what you have in mind? Will you tell me or wait for me to find out???))))

Tommy nodded knowing she was right, having heard of stories from other pregnant men and women about breach births. As a contraction hit him, Tommy bared down pushing hard as he could, feeling the baby starting to slide out the stomach and arms coming out. Taking a breath, Tommy pushed again geting the baby out up to its chest.

Although he was tired Tommy wanted to get his daughter out quick as he could, as he pushed harder, "Nnnnghhh....aaaahhhh!!!" Tommy shouted as the babys shoulders came out as Tommy panted knowing the head was next.

((You'll have to wait and see... :D ))

The infant's body cradled in her hands, Elisa forced him to focus on her.

"That's it Tommy. Don't stop." she said, not letting him wait for the next contraction to build. "Her cord's compressed. She's got to come out now."

(((ALright I guess I will wait. You got me curious though of what the loop is)))

Tommy looked to Elisa knowing this baby had to come out, when she had told him the cord was compressed. As the next contraction came upon him, Tommy wasted no time in pushing hard as he could. At first he didn't feel his daughter coming out, but he knew he had to keep going.

"Aaaahhhh!!!!" Tommy couldn't help but scream pushing with all his might, as he began to feel his daughters head coming.

With a little bit of maneuvering, as Tommy pushed one last time, baby Angel slid quickly into Elisa's hands just 15 minutes after her sister. Finally relived of the pressure, Tommy let out a breath. He had done it; defied the odds and delivered his twins naturally, just as he had wanted.

But that all became irrelevant when he came to a sickening realization: Angel wasn't crying...

((How's that for a loop?))

(((Yeah that's a loop alright)))

Tommy was glad that Angel had finally came out except his stomach dropped as he realized Angel wasn't crying. Looking down at her, Tommy looked up to Elisa.

"She's not crying. What's wrong with her?" Tommy asked trying not to panic.

Elisa could hear the panicked tone in Tommy's voice as he spoke, but her focus was on the limp baby girl in her hands, her skin a sickening shade of gray. Quickly, she grabbed a bulb syringe and after clearing her nose and throat, she then began rubbing her back. Anything for a response...

"Come on baby. We need you to cry for us. Come on..."

Tommy sat in silence as Elisa was working on trying to get Angel to cry. It felt like forever before Tommy lifted his head at hearing a cry fill the room.

Looking up Tommy let out a breath he had been holding, as he looked over to Angel crying in Elisa's hands, "Is she going to be alright?"

Hearing that tiny cry, Elisa let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "Yeah, she's gonna be fine."

With that she handed Angel off to her father to give them a moment to bond before taking her to get cleaned up. She wiped a bit of moisture from her eyes; it was always a scary thing to have a baby not crying on her watch. Thankfully this one was a fighter.

"She had me worried for a minute though. But I think she's gonna be alright."

"I'm glad, I didn't want to loose her. Thank you Elisa." Tommy smiled down at Angel, holding her for a good while before Elisa took her to get cleaned up.

Tommy sat there watching knowing he was glad both of his daughters were fine. A few minutes passed when Tommy felt some small contractions, "Elisa, I'm having small contractions. What does that mean?"

(((Going have to get off soon, but for tomorrow night do you want me to begin your husbands character or that loop one lol :D. That is after we finish with Tommy and delivery the placenta.)))

((Let's go with the loop. I'm still deciding on the other one.))

'Probably means the placenta's detaching.' Elisa said as she moved back over to him. "Just take slow, even breaths."

(((Sounds good to me. I can start that one tomorrow when I get online)))

Tommy nodded slowing his breathing, the contractions being eased compared to before the babys came. It wasn't long before Tommy felt the urge to push, as Elisa assured him it was fine. Nodding Tommy gave a good push as he felt the placenta slide right out of him as Elisa took it away to be disposed off.

"I'm glad you were my midwife Elisa, you saved my little Angel." Tommy smiled as Elisa helped him onto the bed before handing him his two daughters bundled up in their blankets.

"You're welcome." she smiled back. "Now I want you to keep me posted on these little girls okay? I like to keep up with the babies I deliver." she grinned.