Mpreg Central
A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) (/showthread.php?tid=12412)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 12-28-2017

(Oh yea rental car is something we never tried. James and Horu aren tthat rich now, but they will gradually becone richer because James knew he had to make more money to support his family ;))

James enjoyed holding his wife. Horu's waist was thick, he had put on weight by the pregnancy,and it was a good sign. James was clearly very proud of his wife when they walked into the lobby, showing such confidence they could convince others they were the owner of the hotel. With that attitude anfthe tight hand on Horu's waist, people were also able to see how loving this couple were.

They waited at the front desk to wait for the staff to peocess their checkin. James held Horu close and kissed him. "Yea a small nap first, berore we start our real trip.... and how did you know I have made a reservation at a restaurant? My wife really is so clever." James smiled at Horu hugging him tight. He rubbed Horu's belly while waiting for the check in to finish. He couldnt wait to bring Horu to their room so they could both rest.

It's a lovely room, the bed's huge and the view was nice facing the beach. There was also a large tub in the bathroom, in addition to the shower area, so they could choose. "Let's get changed?" James suggested, controlling with the central panel to close the curtains.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 12-28-2017

(hehe that's cute ;) as I said, James may get promoted again or he can even have his own business with the connection with his old company)

The room was bigger than Horu thought. They even had a small kitchen if they wanted to cook. Horu smiled as his husband said that. The luggage had been brought to their room, and it was the hard work to just find the cloth from that, so he let his husband do it. James had brought him loose pants and short to change, so he could have a good rest. "Yeah, let's change and rest. you first, James since I'll need your help for my turn" He said, rubbing his belly. Horu sometimes had the problem to get the pants on, especially now when his feet were swollen, and he couldn't even stand properly. A pregnant wife took a deep breath when James had taken his shirt off. That thick body with muscles was too much for Horu to handle, and James seemed to notice it when he tried to tease his wife by moving his body around, showing more muscles.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 12-29-2017

(Yea James would be recruited by their client company. He had impressed them with the brilliant work he had produced for them ;) horu wouldnt need to worry about being the strict housewife who need to count every coin he spent!)

It's cute seeing Horu trying to get his pants on. He coulsbt reach down that easily now, and standing on one foot was even more challenging, so putting on his clothws had becone James' job now. James smirked at Horu's blush, and turned around for his wife to look at the muscle on his back. He was proud of how he had affevted his wife simply by his strong and muscular torso, but to be fair, Horu also could affect him greatly just by showing off his pregnant belly.

James took his sweet time changing, almist like he was performing in fornt of horu, but he was done eventually. "Enjoyed the view? Now it's your turn..." james heloed Horu get up to stand. He rubbed his belly a few times and lifted his shirt, peeling it away from his belly. "You are so beautiul Horu..." James muttered.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 12-29-2017

(Hehe, that's cute)

Horu couldn't hind his smile his husband said that. He patted his husband when he bent down and placed a soft kiss on his belly. "Hmm, just calm down, daddy, we still have lots of time here," he said, smiling. Horu kissed his husband back when James placed another soft kiss on his lips. It was just short, but very sweet kiss. He leaned back, even more, showing his pregnant belly when James needed to take off his pants. It was a bit hard at the beginning, but James was good enough for it. He tried to hind his standing cock under his underwear, but it was too hard when he just had a good view of his husband minutes recently. "J..just out it in, James," he said, blushing. Horu loved when James had teased him for more since they just had very tiring flight, and Horu wouldn't be able to handle anything aroused now, especially wth his pregnant hormones.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 12-31-2017

James was surprised that Horu's cock was standing up. Be thought his wife would be too tired for that. Anyway, James wouldnt just let this go. He wiuld be teasing Horu for that. "Oh babe... I thjnk this.would be so uncomfortable if I just tug kt inside your.pants. how about this..." he fit the pants just below his erection, and gently laid Horu down. James followed his wife, hugging him from behind, being the bigger spoon, and clutched his cock. "Lst me give you some release... then you will also be tired enough to get a nap." He smiled whsopering into Horu's ears and started stroking.

Horu was very sensitive now, the moment James clutched his cock, his wife moaned so loud and bucked his hips. He was quite sure Horu.would climax in a very short time, and thwn he would be able to get some rest.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 12-31-2017

Horu was squirming inside James' embrace as he started stroking his cock. "Ahhh," He moaned out loud, clutching his belly tightly. It wasn't too long until he had shot his cum. Luckily James had pressed the towels under his cock, so the cum wouldn't spread to his pants. Horu just collapsed into James' embrace after his climax. The pregnant mommy couldn't even move properly now. He could just smile when James placed a soft kiss on him. "T...thanks, honey," he whispered softly. he knew that James had also been aroused by him, but he was too tired now, maybe Horu could reward James later. "Y..you are right, James, it needed to be released, you're the best." He said, smiling as James slowly moved away then got in front of him again, so he could clean everything before they both would rest together. Horu just rubbed his belly gently while James was cleaning. He smiled at James when he looked up for time to time.
(having a good new year?)

James smiled at Horu. "I always know best, dont i?" He smiled lovingly at his wife, and very gently cleaned him. He was careful not to touch his oversensitive limp cock again - Horu couldnt take another round. He ignorwd his own erection. With these monthd of pregnancy, James had become quite good at controlling his desire. He was so horny all the time when he was around Horu, he got used to willing his desire away.

With Horu's pants tugged bacj onto him, James laid dwon again as the big spoon. "Now sleep baby, I want you to be able to.enjoy our dinner after this... and then, you can start thinking abouthow to reward your husband at night." He smirked, storing all his desire for at night.

James gazed at Horu after he had fallen asleep. He.loved his wife so much, he vould spend days just looking at him.in his.sleep. he finally napped a bit with Horu, and when the alarm rang, he groaned when he found his cock had hardened again in his.sleep - being close to Horu always did that to him, and he jerked himself off in the toilet before coming bavk - refreshed - and wake his wife up.

Horu had woken up just the moment before James had walked out from the toilet. He could guess that he had finished there, and Horu couldn't stop himself to tease his lover. "Having a good time, honey?" He wanted to reward his husband just this night, but he might need to rest a bit more fro tonight. They still had 10 days here, so anything could happen. Horu kissed his husband back when James bent over and placed a deep kiss on him. "Such a sweet kiss from my dearest husband." He teased. He asked for help to get him up since it was hard sometimes with his big belly. "So, what should we do now? Do we need to change for the dinner?" He asked, smiling at his lover. Horu didn't even realize how he was rubbing his belly protectively which was a really cute moment. His belly was big already with just 6 months of pregnancy and the babies inside seemed to be really active and strong like their father.

(I think they should have just usual dinner for the first night then the very romantic one which ends up with sexy activity on other night. Maybe belly rub is the reward for tonight hehe)

(Ok, James can wait... and oh yes forgot to reply, been going out for these few days so sorry for the late replies!)

James came out to see his wife awake already. He smiled at Horu who already was rubbing his belly so lovingly - all done unconsciously. His Horu was really glowing with matenral instinct.

He came to kiss his wife, and helped him up. "We would just change into something casual. I have made reservations but it's just a nice plaxe for some cozy dinner. A local australian one, but not something very formal. And remember to have your sandals. We are going to have a walk around the beach when we are done." James explained their plan to Horu and went to their luggage to fetch what Horu would be wearing. He knew it would be to didficult for Horu to bend down and xhoose his own clothing, so Jamws delightfully did it for him.

It's a simple matenrity jeans with a shirt that's loose on Horu. He liked how tbe white shirt appeaeed, especially for how tbe linen just hug Horu's belly softly.

(Don't you go out for countdown tonight?)

"Hmm, I will need your help again this time." He said, smiling as Horu couldn't get the dress properly today. James seems to know it when he moved closer and slid Horu's shirt out, showing his round and cute belly again. The changing was simple and easy this time and they both could get everything ready in just 30 minutes. Horu also reminded his husband to get the sandals for him from the luggage. "Hmm, we're matched today." He teased as James also wore his jeans and white shirt. As much as James love how the shirt hugged Horu's belly, Horu also loved how James chose the shirt that could reveal his muscle. It was a bit smaller than his normal size but it didn't reveal too much since it was only for Horu. Horu smiled when James walked to him and helped him stand again. His feet were still swollen but not too bad, so he could walk with James' help now. "I can't wait to have the dinner with my drearest husband." He teased as James wrapped his arm around Horu's waist, and they walked together to the car

(Yep i did...)

James chuckled. It hadnt really been his intention to be looking exactly like Horu, but then it looked very cute and James loved it. It also showed how they belonged to each other as a couple. His shirt was a bit small, his biceps and chest were showing , outlined by the tight fabirc. He rolled up his sleeves so his strong forearms could be seen, before helping Horu out. "I have rented a car... the restaurant is near, but i think it would be better we woukdnt need to walk too much." He smiled and took their bag with all their thibgs inside torhe car.

The pair walked out to the hotel lobby. James had been carefully holding Horu's waist, and everybidy could see how protective this husband was of his pregnant wife. James nodded at the staff, who led them to the car waiting outside.

"Sir, rhe keys are here. Enjoy your evening." The staff smiled and opened the door for Horu so James could help him get into the car before going to the driver's seat himself.

(with your friend? hope you have a good time :) )

Horu smiled and said thanks to both James and the staff. His face blushed pink when James placed a soft kiss on his forehead, showing the staff how loving this couple was, and the staff had let out a big smile. He patted his husband when James got inside from another side of the car. "Hmm, James, you're so naughty." He said, patting his husband for another time. Horu knew that James loved to show how loving they were to other people, and it just ended up with Horu's pink face.
It took just a bit time till they had arrived the restaurant. It wasn't too big, but so cute, and Horu loved it. They took a bit time parking the car, but James finally did it. Horu just waited inside for his husband to help him out before they walked into the restaurant. "Hmm, hold me tight, I don't want any men or girls to steal you from me." He teased, smiling softly, indeed, Horu knew that James loved to hold his wife tight even more than how Horu loved it.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 01-01-2018

"Maybe I am naughty because I want to see you blush..."james smirked, answering his wife. He sighed inwardly when they had to circle around the restaurant to look for a space to park, but they finally found a place and James was quite happy. He didnt want to miss the time of his reservation.

James smjled at Horu's order. "Ok, I will hold you tight... but it's more because of how I want to show everyobe I have a happy family." He said referring to Horu and their soon to come children. He had told the restaurant his wife was pregnant, so they had arranged for a bigger table for them, with more space so Horu could get in easily. James helped Horu down to tbe seat before sitting on his side.

Taking the menu, he asked Horu. "Wouls you want some seafood? The calamari and seabass are quite fine... and i heard their clams are quite famous as well." Jamws had done his homework and knew what's rhe restaurant's specialty.

(Yea went out with some friends... you?)

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 01-01-2018

There were some people in the restaurant but it had fulled yet which was good for both of them. Horu smiled when his husband asked that. He knew that James always worked hard to prepare this, and he couldn't hide his happiness. "Hmm, I feel like I wanna eat some fried food today, so calamari is good for me, and maybe the grilled sea bass with garlic butter," He said, smiling while he was rubbing his belly gently. Horu usually preferred meat more than seafood, but he was fine with it, especially during his pregnancy when fish was obviously better than meat. He smiled when James had ordered the most famous food, clams and white wine, for himself. "Hmm, I hope you won't get drunk from this. I can't drive with his big belly." he teased, Horu knew that the white wine was just the sauce, but he just loved to tease his husband sometimes.

(We're quite different at this point haha. I may celebrate with my special person if I have one, but I just watch youtube and eat something lol which I'm fine with it. I'm not good at all with lots of people. I don't even travel during the holiday.)

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 01-02-2018

(Haha i didnt travel as well, too expensive... and I also enjoy quiet moments. Just depends on whethrr my friends organize anything)

"Hmm have more faith in me... that bit of wine wouldnt affect me that much." James wasnt too good at drinking, but he liked the taste. However, he knew Horu couldnt drink so he wouldnt propose ordeirng any wine tonight. "For you though... you shouldnt eat too much clams. I think you can try one or two, but nothing more." There were studies saying a bit of wine could be good for the growing fetus, but James preferred them not to try that. He wiuld be happy to share a bit of food with Horu though.

With the food ordered, James reached over to touch Horu's hand. "Are you still tired? I think we could walk around a little... it's full moon tonight, I thinj we could enjoy it while we are at the beach later." He smiles kissing Horu's hand, looking into his eyes fondly.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 01-02-2018

Horusmiled widely as James kissed his hand gently. He knew that his husband had thought about this already, and he could handle that. "We can walk after this and then maybe we can find the place where we can sit and cat during watching the moon." He whispered, smiling when James placed another soft kiss on his hand. "Hmm, we should buy the ice cream back to the room. I think I can eat that when we get back" He said. Horu didn't have weird craving as much as he did during the first single months with morning sickness, but sometimes he just wanted to eat something, and he needed to have it. He could remember crying once when he told James to buy something after his work but his husband just forgot it which also ended up both Henry and Johan crying after their mommy. He shook his head, trying to not think about anything when he realized it. They were on the special trip now, and he should just enjoy this wonderful moment with his husband.

(Haha, you have good friends )

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 01-03-2018

James shivered at the mentioning of ice cream. He, too, rememnered the timr when he forgot to buy that thing for Horu - he forgot if that's a beef jerky or chips - and the result was disastrous. First his sweet wife starrd at him with teaes in his eyes, then Johan come rrunning with his short legs, hugging Horu's leg and look accusingly at James, and rhen even his little Henry came running while already crying. It was so bad seeing all 3 crying together, even though when he thought about it, it was in fact quite funny, with all 3 faces soaked with tears, mother and children hugging togrther like it was the end of thr world...

"Ok, we can buy some ice cream. I am sure we would have some nice rubbing while you eat it." He smiled. Their orders arrived and it was as tasty as James read online. He, of course, shared Horu's food and ib favt liked the bass more than his own order of clams.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 01-03-2018

They had finished the food very quickly but still sat there enjoying the moment together. Horu had also ordered the strawberry jelly as the dessert although he had the plan for ice cream tonight. He smiled widely when James mentioned about the belly rub tonight. He knew that his husband always loved it. "Hmm, that's good, do you bring my favorite scent?" He asked about the oil with the citrus scent which was Horu's most favorite for the belly rub. It absorbed faster than lotion and also gave his belly a nice and smooth skin, and he knew how James loved his shiny belly.
The dessert was served at the moment after Horu had ordered it and he loved it so much. The cool jelly was refreshing for the pregnant mommy and made him even feel better after the long journey. He could only smile when he realized how James was staring at him. His husband seemed to enjoy his little wife excited about the sweet.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 01-04-2018

Horu looked so cute with his dessert. James smiles at the cute expression of Horu, when he would squint his eyes close and hummed, the spoon still in his mouth, like he was focusing on tasting the jelly. James liked this cute face of Horu a lot, and was happy to see they had a good start for this trip with a nice restaurant that they both enjoyed. "Of couese I brought that oil.... citrus one. Your new favourite right?" James smiled.

James waited for Horu to finish the dessert, finally stealing a spoonful from his wife when the face Horu was majing made him curious on how good the dessert could be. It's nice, but he guessed Horu enjoyed it much more than he did. They were ready to go now. James came to Horu's side and helped him up, holding his waist, after settling the bill. "Now let's head for a work so we could empty some of the food to make room for ice cream." He smiled.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 01-04-2018

Horu smiled when his husband said that. His belly was full of lots of food now, and they could walk for a bit. "Hmmm, let's go to the beach. It isn't far from here, I think we can walk there." He said, smiling. Horu could already see the beach on the way to this restaurant. They walked slowly outside and stopped sometimes to give Horu some rest. His belly was full of both food and babies now, so he couldn't walk properly for the moment. They took longer to walk to the beach but they both could even enjoy walked to this place. Horu took a deep breath of the sea breeze, enjoying the moment with his husband. The sun was falling to the sea staining the sky in gold. Horu closed his eyes when they stopped at the beach then James turned him around and slowly placed a soft kiss on his forehead. He hugged his husband even tighter, trying to enjoy this wonderful moment as much as he could