Mpreg Central
A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) (/showthread.php?tid=12412)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 01-21-2018

It felt intimate to be kissing behind Horu's neck, but not overly showy. People could easily see how loving they were to each other. James smiled. He cannot see Horu's face, but he could aee the tip of his ears turning red, it wa s so cute even after the years of marriage, Horu was still shy in showing their love in public.

James smiled and waved at a little girl who'd been eating her thumb, watching at them curiously from beside her mother. "Look at that little girl... how cute." He whispered to Horu, caressing his belly with his thumb. He didnt say it, but it was clear James would like to have a daughter as well. Boys are great, but a girl would be soft and lovely and melt everyone's heart. The little girl's mother lifted her up and waved back at them, and James laughed hugging Horu close.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 01-21-2018

"Yeah, she's so cute, but why do you tell me?" He teased his lover, smiling softly. They were having both babies boy this time, and Horu knew what his husband wanted. He knew that it wouldn't stop just this time, and honestly, he loved to have a daughter as well. He sighed seeing the couple with their children. He loved having private time with his husband, but he had also missed the children already, and James seemed to notice it when he placed another soft kiss on him. "Thanks, James." He whispered softly, smiling at his lover. He couldn't see his face now, but he knew that James always realized when Horu was having a hard time. The staff seemed to know what to do when they made the horse walk slower, letting their customers having the wonderful moment together. Horu rubbed his belly when the babies started kicking again. Their babies seemed to realize how sad their mommy was and wanted to make him know that they were there inside his body.

(Hmm, They're having boys this time, right? as we talked long time ago lol with the doms this time, and a daughter will be perfect for next time hehe ;))

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 01-21-2018

(Yes it's two boys this time, and yes i mentioned the girl because I think they can try for a girl next time ;))

James chuckled feeling the babies squrim inside of Horu. "Our babies want to remind you rhat we are not alone now." He smiled at Horu feeling the little kicks. He looked down at the belly as well. "Sons, I love you so much, and yes dont complain. We would later try togive you a little doll like sister, but you know we cannot decide it, so if there are more little brothers coming, dont complain and love them equally please." He explained to the babies - and at the same time told Horu of his intentions. As long as Horu's body can handle it, and the pregnancy was safe, James felt like he could always keep Horu pregnant...

The Sun was nice refelcted against the seawater, and they gradually entered the more popular area of the beach. They knew their ride was going to end soon, and while still up on the horseback, James turned Horu's face to his and kissed him on the lips when the staff helped took a photo of them, framjng the lovely moment in a visualized way

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 01-21-2018

(hehe, you're so naughty ;) but remember, they can't have too many babies this time and give Horu at least a year to recover ;))

the ride had ended for a moment after their sweet moment. Horu smiled when James slowly helped him from the horse and his husband even carried him with bridal style to space where they could have the picnic together. "Hmm, I can walk, James." He said, smiling softly. He knew that James loved showing how lovey they were in front of the people, but Horu was never used to it. He patted his husband when James placed him down then steal a kiss from him again. His face was pink already, and James seemed to love it.
Horu let James place the mat on the sand, so they could have a picnic together. They had ordered some sandwiches and food from the hotel, but not the main course since James might spend his time swimming or surfing here, and they could have a dinner earlier today. Horu opened the bastek, making sure that everything was ready while James was preparing the mat.

(I did so bad in this reply, sorry about it haha.)

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 01-22-2018

(haha yea i am not rushing this. maybe a few years later after this pair of twins grew up to be protective of Johan already, adn then there comes a little princess that everyone would love - maybe Johan would be a little jealous at first, but then he would become protective of his little sister as well later)

James smiled. "i know you can walk, i just like ot show off my muscles." he teased, looking around, but in fact he just wanted to make his wife feel like a king. He had a nice spot on the beach, wiht a sunbrella so the heat would not be too harsh on them - especially for Horu, since James might be spending a bit of time in the water while his pregnant wife waited for him.

The mat was large and thick to avoid the heat from the sand from hurting Horu's delicate body. James was also took the bag of belongings they had hanging on the horse, and with instruction from the staff, he fed teh horse that had been carrying them with a small carrot as a treat. He patted the horse while Horu had the food laid out on the mat as a snack.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 01-22-2018

(Hmm, I don't think our lovely Johan will be jealous of his little princess hehe, at least Henry will clearly show how he loves his brother after they're so close to each other for years ;))

Horu smiled when James walked back to the mat after feeding the horse. They would spend some time here, and now just had a wonderful snack. He patted his husband when James instantly rubbed his belly when he already sat on the mat. Horu's belly looked a long bigger in this position, and he could understand why James loved it a lot. "Hmm, your wife is here, James." He teased, smiling as his husband responded that with another soft kiss. Hero leaned on James's side when he got closer since his husband knew that this position wasn't that good for pregnant mommy. there was nothing support Horu's back, and it could be hurt easily. Horu handed the pineapple juice to his husband while he was getting the milk for himself before they would start with the snack from the hotel. "Thanks, honey." He whispered as James already put his arm around Horu's back, so at least there was something supported his back for a moment.

Horu looked very cute with his belly resting between his legs. James was an expert now in how to make his wife feel better. Heknew how to support him and where his bacj would hurt the most if he was not supported, so that his wife can just relax and lean back into his chest.

"Hmm i.know my wife's here, you are too cute to be missed. See how everyone's looking at us?" He glanced around them, a few young couples were curiously looking at them. They must be curious of Horu's big belly. "Thanks babe." James smiled taking tbe pineapple juice. He had them sandwiches and some chocolate bars so they wouldnt feel hungry before their early dinner.

Whent hey were almost done, James took out the other bag and showed it to Horu. "So, ready for some fun in the water?" He smiled and got up, ready to drag Horu up as well so they could get changed. He was feeling excited, about to see horu in his swimsuit that would show off his belly.

"Yeah, I'm ready, but I don't think I can play anything much, however, getting in the water can be relaxing as well." He said, smiling at his husband. He would play with James for a bit before letting his lover have his time. He knew that James loved the exciting sports, and he wouldn't stop him with just how he couldn't joy. Horu took a bit time standing back with some help from his husband before they walked to the toilet, so they could change to the swimsuits. They would got to the shower room, so they could change together since Horu would never be able to change along now with how big he was. He couldn't even reach his lower body now, and it would to so hard for him to take the swimming pants on. "So will you change first?" He asked as they got inside the shower room. Hoeu was excited as well to see James and his perfect build in the swimsuit.
(anyway, why can you do the rp during the work today? ;))

(I got a medical appointment today, so what better way than to rp while waiting for my turn to see the doctor ;))

"I will... as long as you dont stare." James joked, they botb knew James liked to show offf in front of Horu, and he would want Horu to stare all the time. He removed his shirt and pants quick, his entire body, so perfect with how toned he was, looking like a model out of any maagazine cover, and got his swimming shorts in. In slow motion, he tugged his member in. He didnt show explicitly his cock, but it was enough to have his wife blushing.

James didnt wear his shirt, he would be wet anyway, and went on to help Horu change. He removed the shirt first. Horu's breasts had started bulging.slightly in his body's preparation to lactate again, and it was sometimes quite sensitive. James was careful not to hurt Horu, and caressed lightly on his belly before untying his pants. "You look so gorgeous... i am starting to regret bringing you here, letting evrryone see you..."

(Hehe, I see)

Horu smiled as James said that. He could even see his cock twitching for a bit under his swimming pants now. "Hmm, I think you're the one getting the attention now, look at your perfect build here. I can see how many people will just stare at you." He teased his lover for a bit, but it was true. James had had a perfect body, and his face was really good too. Horu was wondered sometimes if James would become a popular model if he had joined the modeling. His thought had been interrupted when James asked him to lift his foot up, so he could take the pants on. His smiled when James looked up at him before placing a soft kiss on his belly while he was squatting on the floor. He was so lucky to have James here, and even more lucky with how his husband knew how to treat him. The pants couldn't fit his belly at all, so anyone here would see his full and beautiful belly with the moving inside there.

"Hmm wwe can compete then, see how many pairs of eyes we can pull." James smiled. He was especially handsome when he smiled, and that sometimes would cause Horu to blush even after all these years.

James waited until Horu was ready to fit the panrs over his pregnant wife. He let Horu put his hand on his shoulder so his wife could balance himself. It was nice view from his angle below, crotched down, he could see the slightly green veins running along his curved underbelly, and that's so lovely. He kissed on the warn belly, and chuckled when the swimming pants could only barely get through his bottom. His wife had a wider hip when pregnant, and it was lucky the pants still fitted.

"Ok, i rhink you should have a towel over you first." James said, his jealous side showing while they got out of the showering eoom.

Horu smiled widely as his husband said that, and he already put a big towel on him. "Hmm, how cute!" He teased his husband. They walked slowly back to the beach, and this time James stayed even closer to his wife now until they had got back to the mat where the other stuff was there. "So, should we play for a bit now? Hmm, and then I'll let you do what you want." he smiled and removed the towel from his body. He could see some eyes were looking at them already. Some of it might be curious about his belly, and he was sure that most of the eyes were looking at his handsome husband. He wasn't wondered at all when James wrapped his arm around his waist while they were talking to the water. His husband just loved showing their lovely relationship in front of the people, and he didn't even care how many eyes were looking at him, and even wanted to steal him from his wife.

To James, all interested gaze could only be on his wife. To him, Horu was the best and even though he's confident in his own body, he thought many other on the beach looked as good as him, but horu was the unique one. He clutched his wife's wasit tihgt as they made thier way to the beach. The breeze was working wonders to him, and soon he was shaken off the jealousy boiling in hischest and ifnally,started enjoying himself in the open grounds. he smiled at Horu, looking at him with his face tilted down a little, and hugged him tight while runing, dragging Horu to the water - of course he made sure he had a tight grip on him, even if Horu really couldn't catch up, as husband he could hold him safely.

They spent some time on the beach, playing together in the water. He smiled as they walked a bit further to where the water was at his waist high. He smiled even wider when James got behind him and hugged him closer, rubbing his belly while they were watching the endless sea together. The water was clear enough to see how the fish was smiling around Horu's belly, and it drew the laughs from the couple. "They are so lucky. They can play with the fish even they are born." He joking, smiling softly when James place another kiss on him. He moved left and right along with James in the water, and it looked like they're dancing together now. Horu waved his hand in the water, making the wave and playing with it for a bit of time. It might look strange for some people, but he didn't care. He wanted only his husband in this time, and James was there, always supporting him wife.

It's fun, and sometimes when the tides were strong, both of them would be knocked back a few steps by the water, and dropping slightly sitting back. The water would support them, and with a few strokes in teh water they were standing back up. James smiled at Horu making little waves. he knew his wife loved this, and he was glad they were having such a great time. He took Horu in his arms and sat back, taking Horu with him so they would both float in water, swimming towards deeper waters. He would carry his wife if needed, alwasy protecting him. With both ofthem floating, they were moving along with teh waves and just hanging around and having their good time. Horu's belly was large enough that it appeared as a small island in the water. James poked it with his finger, chucklign wiht that alerted one of the babies and he kicked out.

ti was the afternoon but the water wasn't hot, so Horu could stay for a quite long time before he was getting a bit tired. James could instantly notice it when he helped him back to stand again. Horu smiled widely with hos protective and caring James was now. "Hmm, I think, I'm done now. I'll get back to the mat, so you can play anything you want." He said, smiling softly. He loved spending the time with James here, and they might take the water exercise cause when he got the last stage of pregnancy since it was so helpful with the labor. Horu told James that he could walk back alone but his husband always insisted to walk with him. They held each other's hands as they walked back to the mat, and James even helped Horu dry his body with a big towel.

(Hmm, I'm thinking, we never do water labor before, right?)

(no seems like we never did one. Let's do it this time?)

James helped Horu got out of the water. It's especially difficult for Horu, when the water could no longer support some fo his weight, and everybody was feeling like they weighed much more than before when they walked back to the beach. James hurled open the white twoel and wrapped tightly around Horu, drying him and quickly wrapping him up. he himself was still dripping, and some other girls giggled pointing at them. "Don't want you to tacth a cold.. there's another towel inside the basket. Take it and wrap yourself up if you are feelning cold." James added anxiously, missing teh ggigles from the girls while his body shone under the sunlight with the water still on him.

(sounds fun to me, but it's still a very very long time from here hehe.)

Horu nodded as his husband said that. He smiled widely as he could hear the sound of the girls. "Hmm, someone just wants to steal you from me now." He couldn't resist teasing his lovely husband now. His perfect build and muscles were more obvious with the water on his body, and Horu wasn't surprised with the people pointing or looking at him. "I'm fine, James, just go back and play what you want." He said to his husband as he got another dry towel and wrapped it around him. He knew that James didn't only want to dry his body, but he wanted to hide his wife from other people, and Horu didn't mind it at all. They had lived together for so long and James had never even looked at other men or girls, and Horu beloved in his beloved husband, but sometimes he was too calmed.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 01-23-2018

(haah yea it would be a long way from now...)

James smiled, nodding when he saw the extra towel Horu had over himself. "alright, just enjoy your time around. And do remember not to over expose yourself, you are gonna get sunburnt if not careful." he added, and shook his head finding himself acitng like an overbaering mother, and kissed Horu's cheeks. "i iwll go surf alittle... just laze around. Nap if you feel like it." he smiled and took off, not even looking at the girls who'd been gossiping behind them.

Taking his surfing board, James headed to the waves and soon was getting his rhythm back. He was looking gorgeous on the board, his skills showing and without speaking, everybody's attention was attached on him.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 01-23-2018

Horu wasn't surprised with how James could easily draw the attention from everybody there. His beautiful build looked even more handsome while he was surfing, and he knew that he did that not just for fun but also to empress his pregnant wife too. Horu smiled widely, looking around to other men or girls who were looking at his husband with interest. He might feel very bad if they were just lived together for few years, but all these almost 10 years made Horu even calm with it. He smiled when a group of girls instantly ran to James when he was done. Horu wasn't sure if they didn't see when they were together or just girls didn't care about it, but finally, James just did what he always did when this situation happened. Horu waved to his husband when James pointed at him. He couldn't hear what he was talking with that girls but sometimes, he might be talking about their upcoming babies in Horu's belly.