Mpreg Central
A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) (/showthread.php?tid=12412)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 05-26-2018

James couldn't help with himself. the moment he saw Horu appearing to be in any discomfort, he would jump up to serve him. "thnks Horu.." he muttered whiel rubbing his back, very grateful for how much his wife was willing to do for him. "yes i think aromatic candles will work fine with today's mood. we bought an orange flower one right? let's try that..." he suggested smiling at Horu, holding his belly for him, he smiled feeling Horu leaning back against him, relaxing as well.

James sat down on the bed, and immeidately he wanted to tkae Horu closer, so he picked him up to place him on his lap. James himself was sitting against the headboard, so that he could give enough support for Horuw hen he leaned back against him. "i am strong wheneveer i'm with you... you are the source of my energy." James smiled softly at Horu, kissing him on his cheeks. he wasnt' surprised when he saw a blush - his wife was still timid after all these years together, it was so cute. "Where else do you want to be beside on my lap? i am not allowing you to go anywhere else while we wait for the tub to fill." he chcukled and tigthened his hold on Horu slightly.

James cupped Horu's belly, caressing it from both sides. "Horu.... i am serious. i am so thankful of your service, but if you'retired, i... i will feel guilty as well." he said, and then he saw Horu's face fell. his wife seemed angry at him for how he forbidden him to do everything. "i.. i didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Horu, i swear that massage was the best i have ever enjoyed! ... please don't be angry...." James immeidately panicked when Horu suddenly sat up, looking like he was annoyed at James he wanted to get away from him.

(ohh wow i never know there are so many ways for an artist to "sell" their work. Hmm, so, what artist - mpreg related ones perahps? - are you supporting? will i be able to see some of their artworks as well?)

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 05-27-2018

Horu was a bit frustrated as James said that. He wanted to do this for his lover and he didn't want James to think that only hos husband could do something like this for him. "I know myself, James, but if you don't want it, I won't do it anymore." Horu was a bit angrier now. "I'm even not that fragile. Can't I do something for you? something like this?" He asked, looking at James with watery eyes. He didn't mean to be this sad, but he was so emotional during the pregnancy. "I know what you wanna say, James, you always said that getting pregnant is enough for you, but sometimes, can't I do something special?" He asked as James hugged him tighter, not letting Horu go anywhere. Horu hadn't cried yet when James placed a kiss on his neck.

(one of two, I'm supporting is Mincelot, I can send you a pic of her NSFW art.)

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 05-27-2018

It wasn't James' intention to be making his wife sad, but seemed like he had said the wrong thing. "no! i wanted thiss... but i also didn't want... i don't know, Horu... i'm so sorry. I... i shouldn't have said that. Yes you are strong and... I just become overprotective i guess..." James said, even he himself was confused with his words, but all he knew was he couldn't let Horu go. "Horu, can you please forgive me? i should trust you better. I shoudl know you would know your limits.... and i guess i hadn't properly said it, but thank you so much for giving me the massage.. it really relaxes me very much." he said pressing a kiss on Horu's neck, hoping it would soften and compensate for what he had said. "i guess i am always too worried about you... you know, i am still feeling guilty for what i had forced you trhoguh when you're with Henry and Johan..." he sighed, knowing that's where all of his problems had started from.

He pressed another kiss on Horu's neck, sighing again. he still couldn't overcome how he had been so cruel on Horu. his wife had cooked for him every night, but he never touched the dinner. he woudln't talk to his wife. Even when his wife was in pain, he didn't comfort him. He was still so guilty over himself, he became extra portecitve in a way to compensate for that.

(ah i know Mincelot! you know she is - i dunno which - but she writes in chinese? i guess she could be taiwanese)

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 05-28-2018

"I know, you're still very guilty about it, but James, you need to let it go. It's not even different from keeping me on the bed and not letting me do anything. Do you remember our vows? I'll be on your side, honey, and it doesn't mean that you're the only one protecting or taking care of me." Horu sad and he finally say back on James laps. He couldn't believe sometimes that this big man would be very sensitive to this problem, but on the other hand, it made Horu know that James always loved him, and indeed, his husband loved him so much as the way Horu did.

"You know that James, THe pregnancy always comes with some problems. I can't bear our babies without having such a hard time, but it doesn't mean, I can't do anything. You understand, James, better than anyone in the world. I promise I won't do over my limit. I don't want you to worry about me too." Horu said, leaning back on his lover. He grabbed James hand before caressing it to his face. "I love you, honey. Indeed, we won't forget that moment, but we can overcome." Horu whispered, kissing James hand with his small lips. It looked like he was trying to sooth this big mand, and Horu loved it. He loved to know how James still relied on him a lot which was the same as himself.

(Mincelot's not really my style since the seeder in her arts looks a bit too feminine for me. haha)

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 05-28-2018

James listened to what Horu said and really think about it. He knew the incident from last time would be a mark that would be on his heart forever. However, he also thought seriously of what Horu said. He knew he might have been too much, and with at least 2 months left for the pregnancy, he would drive Horu crazy if he continued to forbid him.from doing anything.

"Ok, Horu. I.will try to control my controlling trait. I know we hsould depend on each other and take care of each other. I will let you do whatever you want now. . Just dont reject me when I help you. And stop telling me you are too heavy for me to carry... I know I can carry something VERY heavy." James relaxed his features, finally realising how stressed he had forced himself these days. "Alright... whenever I am feelint tired, I will remember to aks for your marvelous massages." He smiled and relaxed into Horu, draping over him.cupping his belly.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 05-28-2018

Horu smiled as James said that and they finally got the point where they both could agree with each other. "So, don't worry, daddy. I'm still listing to you. I will never lift something heavy or do anything too much. I don't wanna worry my lovely husband." He said, smiling widely. "You know, there will be less and fewer things I can do when these little ones get even bigger," Horu said, rubbing his big belly. The babies might already sleep or just relax in their mommy's tummy when they didn't give them a strong kick anymore. "Hmm, I, m thinking what kind of cookie I'll cook for our little monsters tomorrow. How about chocolate? Johan will love it and Henry will do it too since it isn't too sweet." Horu said happily, thinking about their children. Horu was interrupted by another kiss from James, trying to tell him that the bath might be ready now. "So, if you can always carry me. How about this time?" Horu said, trying to make James feel confident again. "We can take a longer time, just staying in the bathtub." He suggested

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 05-30-2018

"ok, let's try. I think i can carry you - you wouldn't be that much heavier than some of the boxes I had moved today." If Horu had asked for that half an hour ago, James would be afriad his tired body coudln't handle it. Now he was sure, with Horu's lovely massage, James was feeling refreshed. He scooped Horu up behind his knees and behind his back, taking him up, he chuckled at Horu's gasp. His wife was also holding himself around Jame's neck. "relax... i'm not going to hurt my back or anything. Had i not been confident I can carry you, i will not have offered." he smiled. Horu was a bit nervous compared with usual, maybe his wife also realised his husband wasn't in the best physcial condition, but together they made it to the bathroom without problem.

Horu was still in James' arms as James sank down into the water. It was a bit hot, but once the initial stinging was over, it was a nice temprature to sooth their tired muscle. James, without saying anything, reached for Horu's back and returned the favor, rubbing his back where it was usually the most sore.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 05-30-2018

Horu instantly let out a long moan as James touched his back where it was the sorest. "That's the example of what we can't avoid during the pregnancy, so don't blame yourself for too much, James. it normal." Horu said, letting James massage his back as the return. James' big hand didn't need to move around that much as he did to cover all Horu's back and it felt so good. "You know me too well, James. As I said, I tend to want more back massage than belly rub when these little ones get bigger, and you can remember everything. Such a perfect daddy." He teased, smiling widely. The smell of the water was so perfect for this moment. The rose smell made everything even sweeter. "I forgot to tell you. This bathing oil also helps with the moisture of the skin, so it's good for the stretch marks." Although James had given Horu a lot of belly rubs, they couldn't prevent having the stretch marks, especially with the last few months of pregnancy. Horu didn't mind that, but it could be better to have nice and soft marks. Horu moved one of James' hand and placed it on his lower belly. "Feel that? The stretch marks. It may look bad for other people, but it's a wonderful symbol for both of us. I can't wait to meet our little ones, James." Horu said slowly and a bit quieter since he was a bit sleepy now. He might need the help from James to take the clothes on before going to the bed.

(Hey, I was thinking about the birth. We'll do the water birth, what do you think about adding a midwife? Unlike the normal labor, the midwife is quite different in the water birth since they won't be that close to the couple, and the father will be the one taking place in most part of it. I don't think it will affect the privacy of the couple that much. Just ask haha, it's up to you)

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 05-31-2018

(hmm adding a midwife? if you want then maybe. It could be more logcial since James wasn't a doctor like Henry, so they shoudl feel like they need someone professional to deliver the babies.

Hmm, if you don't oppose to it, how about when the midwife try to check Horu's dilation, he became tesned up because he was not used to the touch? I just like how James was possessive of Horu, and Horu at the same time also wanted to be entirely owned by James. It's ok if you don't like the idea as well, i can accept the midwife idea wihtout my added part ;))

"Of course... i know how much your back's pressured. I try to remember everything about you, don't I?" James chuckled and kept on rubbing his wife. His hand was large, but also his wife was small . it was both qualities together tha made it possible for James to cover Horu's back entirely with his palm. He rubbed and sighed. "How come a little man like you can carry big babies... you know, it's not logical." he smiled. Horu wasn't that small of a guy, but really compared with James, he was small.

James smiled and caressed Horu's lowerbelly. It still made him feel uneasy. Touching it there wasn't a difference, but the red marks on Horu's belly looked pianful. "You are a strong momma.. I am so proud of you." he muttered his words of praise. James kept rubbing soothingly on his belly until Horu finally fell asleep. he will quietly lift Horu from the water, dry him and dress him up in his pajamas. His lovely Horu was like a cat, sleepy and cuddly in his arms, trusting him entirely.

They needed some good quality sleep to welcome their children the next day, so James also joined Horu on their bed soon. Their little family will be reunited tomorrow. That idea alone brought a smile on James' face as he hugged Horu from behind, and cupped his belly.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 05-31-2018

It was almost a week after they had moved here. Everything was perfect, and Henry and Johan seemed to love this new house a lot. Both of their children spend all their free time in the playroom and indeed, their parents had joined them sometimes. It was another weekend, but this weekend, Henry and Johan were sent to James' parents home again since James and Horu needed to finish the last part of this to be a perfect house, the baby room. They had everything ready, just needed to decorate the room. They had decided to make it to the beach and sea theme with many blue color decorations.

Horu was preparing the babies clothes as James walked inside with lots of decoration in his hand. "Place that seashell on that wardrobe, James. Hmm, when should we hand that captain wheel? Maybe between two beds?" Horu said, smiling. James had bought lots of new clothes for their babies, and it was a lot more than the last time. It seemed like James need to do everything he didn't in the previous pregnancy. Horu patted James slightly after he put all the decoration down then walked to him before grabbing a shirt and placed on Horu's belly. Hey, what are you doing?" James looked very happy now, and Horu really loved it.

James was counting the days carefully. Horu was now almost 8 months pregnnat, and he wanted to have the room decorated in advance, just in case the babies decided they should come already. Sometimes, while at night, james would have difficulty falling asleep. He would just watch Horu in his lovely sleep, admiring and sometimes even scared, by the size of Horu's belly. he had grown fast and grown much,even James felt like Horu was ready to give birth any moment.

Taking the box of decorations inside, James couldn't help but see how the tiny shirt Horu was folding was so cute. He smiled placing the shirt on Horu's belly. "look at this... so small. I think the babies might not fit in this for too long. they will outgrow it so fast!" he chuckled. James of course was overcompensating. Last time, they had kept on buying baby clothes, but that was only until Horu's 7th month. In one of their large fights, James even threw away some of the clothes. In fact, what they had left in the end was enough for Johan and Henry, but this time James was buying so many, it looked like these 2 new babies can have a new shirt every day for their first year of life.

"you are going to fold all these while instructing me on how to decorate?" James removed the shirt from Horu's belly and asked. "ok. if you are able to do both tasks at once." he smiled and moved to put the captain's wheel on the space between the 2 beds. "is this the right place?" he asked, looking back at Horu before he really stick it on.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 05-31-2018

"Move left a bit, James. Yeah, that's perfect." Horu tried to guide his husband while they were decorating the room. "Do you think we should hand the dream catcher below the wheel? Is it too messy?" Horu asked, looking at the box and he could see the dream catcher that they got from the trip. They also got some decorations with the seashell, and it was fit perfectly with the theme of this room. Horu had folded most of the clothes already, so he could join his lover to decorate this room now.

"Look at that cute little sea painting. That's really nice. I think we should hang it above the wardrobe" Horu said, rubbing his belly. "You both are really lucky to have such a perfect daddy, loves," Horu whispered, rubbing his belly gently. He looked up when James got close to him and bent down for a soft kiss. "We have lots of work to do here, James. We're really close to meet them." He said, knowing that it wasn't too long for the labor and they also needed many things to be prepared. "Alright, just get back to work now. I still need to fold these shirts. Look at that, it looks like a captain uniform. It'll be really cute on our babies." He said, smiling.

(Are we gonna do labor with a midwife, right? I'm so sorry for not doing your idea about Horu being shy though, but I think, this would be something new for us.)

"i think the dreamcatchers should hang on their bed, right above them so they could work on catching bad dreams." james suggested, taking the 2 tiny ones he had reserved for their two new borns. Henry and Johan each had their own already, and the two were so excited, they nearly broke it while swinging them around in their hands.

All the seashells were also stuck on the wall, making them decorations that merged nicely with the blue colored backgroudn. They were also cute and when the twins got older, they could let them touch it and feel the differnt veins and surface of the shells. Some were rougher, some were smoother, each had a different sensation.

"we have a lot of work - but then a lot of work could also wait until they are really here. we are under no pressure." James smiled giving Horu a kiss. He nodded at the pile of clothes. "let's fill up the higher up drawers first so you don't have to bend down. i can take care of the shirts." he said pointing at the cabinet. "and i like this sailor's shirt as well, it will make them quite a cute pair." James took another seaman's uniform on his hand, admiring the onesie that was so cute. "i think they will both grow up to be active babies. They are already so active inside you!" He chuckled kissing Horu's belly.

They worked some more on teh room, where the little framed drawings of the sea filled up the walls. they also had the tiny bedsheets and blankets folded and placed in the cabinets, so when they needed them, they could easily find them. James looked around the room and was very happy with how it looked like. Then he realised a problem - Horu had been folding the things with such concentration, he bet his wife forgot about how sore his back could become because of how long he had been bending forward.

(yes i confirm we are going with the midwife idea. and yes i confirm we will not use the "Horu is shy" idea. We can have the midwife handling the birth like she shoudl, including the checking of dilation and everything else. and no, before you can ask, i am not upset for not going along my idea. this is an rp and i respect your likes, so if either of us don't like the idea, we will not do it ;))

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 06-01-2018

(Aww, you're so cute hehe. ;))

Horu didn't notice how James was walking behind him until he had placed his big hand on Horu's back, making his little let out a soft moan. "I think, I'm too concentrate here. It can't help, this clothes are so cute. I can see our little ones in already." He said, leaning back on James a bit, letting his husband massage his sore back. "I may not be able to cook the dinner tonight, we better order some food. You know, we can't let these little ones wait for too long. " He aid, rubbing his belly. It was obvious now how the babies would go crazy if Horu didn't have the meal at the usual time. It seemed like the babies always neede more energy like their father. "There are just a few clothes remain here. I can fold it all and let you fill the wardrobe before we can rest. What do you think about taking the picture of this room?" Horu suggested. He loved taking the picture of their family sometimes, and he also loved to print it out and decorated the house with their lovely photos. Horu smiled as James nodded with his idea. His husband was always really nice and James even took a lot of Horu's photos during his pregnancy. "Hey, James. You're the real Superman. You work really hard and still take care us really well." Horu whispered, smiling at his lover. He didn't know why he wated to say this, but he did. Their family was getting bigger now, and it meant the harder work for James.

(This scene is really cute, but kinda short, do you want to apply something here before skipping to zoo scene?)

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 06-01-2018

(haha let me add a bit.. i like having Henry and Johan here, but I must admit I love having James and Horu alone in the house more xD they can do all kinds of sweet things together, no need to be distracted by their kids HAHA)

"hmm i agree with you. I woudln't allow you to coook dinner tonight even if you want to. that's too much work, you have stayed on your feet for too long today already." james said and then gasped. "oops.. did i assume things you couldn't do again?" he said, getting a bit frustrated. He still would make the mistake of forbidding Horu from doing certain things, but James was trying very hard to correct himself.

He sighed and released Horu. "'let's fold these shirts together. i am almost done... oh wait! we forgot about the toys!" he said suddenly remembering there were still 2 more boxes outside. The cradles of the babies were fitted together, but James had bought extra toy - two dangling rings that have a few soft toys hanging from it. The soft toys were of "finding nemo" characters, so it fitted nicely with the oceanic theme of the room. "we stil have to put those together..." James shook his head, finding it frustrating how forgetful he became. "ok, maybe you will fold hte remaining shirts, i will fix the toys over their beds. You can start choosing what to eat for tonight." James hugged Horu and kissed him, then moved out to gather the 2 large boxes of toys.

"You're so extra, James. I suppose' we'll have the toys for donation as we did last months with Henry and Johan's toys." Horu said, smiling widely. He knew that James would buy anything he thought to be really cute for their children and it ended up having too many toys for their kids. Horu was folding the little pants as James brought the boxes inside. "What do you think about Japanese food? Hmm, the meat curry sounds really good to me." He suggested, and it wasn't surprising at all. Japanese food was always Horu's favorite food and they had eaten it even more than once a week, especially during his pregnancy when Horu always had the craving for what he loved. "Come to get all these pants after you finish putting the toy there. We have just a few things to do now." He couldn't hide his smile with how James was so concentrated. His husband wasn't different with him minutes ago at all, and Horu just stayed quiet, letting James had his time finishing everything. Horu always loved when James was concentrated with shine thing like this, it made him realize that his husband was truly meant to be the father of their children.

(You're so naughty hehe. I love them all too, but yeah having a private time is really sweet.)

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 06-01-2018

(by "so extra" you mean "so over" right LOL sorry, didn't mean to correct it just confused me for a bit xD)

James chuckled at the suggsetion of japanese curry. "alright. i should have guessed what you'd sugget... go ahead to place the orders while i figure out how to put htis oty together..." i said opening up the manual to read. there were a lot of different parts and they all needed to be assembled.

James nodded at Horu's words, letting nhis wife know he got it about needing to put away the pants, and focused again on how to get the toy together. He sized the parts up, the nails and how they fitted together. he didn't notice how Horu was looking at him with a slight blush. If he did, he would be smiling so brightly at Horu, feeling proud of impresing his wife.

He started working and it took him some time to figure it out, but he did and he quickly repeated the process on the other toy. he smiled at how nicely they looked on the cribs. Turning to Horu, he asked. "so? orders placed? how long are they gonna take to deliver?" he bent down to take the small pile of pants to put them away into the lower drawers of the cupbaord.

"Yup, and extra size for my lovely husband." He said, smiling widely. "They said, It'll take around half an hour. It's not bad, how about we go to the kitchen and prepare some drink?" Horu took a bit time, thinking about it. He usually drank milk and water but they could have something special. "How about iced fruit tea? Hmm, It's so refreshing and I think' it'll be perfect after this long and tiring day." He suggested. They didn't usually drink that much tea, but Horu had bought some of it for the special occasion. He smiled as James nodded before grabbing all the pants and put it in the wardrobe.

He stopped his husband when James walked close and tried to lift him up. "Hey, I can still walk." He joked, laughing as he could see the sad face of his lover. "I didn't mean to reject that, James. In fact, I love when you carry me around, but you have worked really hard today. Just relax, okay?" He tried to explain. James always told him to not put too much pressure on himself, but his husband always did that. Horu just wanted James to know that he cared about him as much as he did with his little wife. "and I didn't mean, you can't help me. I'm big already, getting some help will be really good." Hotu stretched his back and pointed that James could hold his waist and lead him to the kitchen. He didn't even need to wait when James instantly helped him and then they walked slowly to the kitchen

(Haha, something like that. Extra is usually used to describe someone who did something too much. Not sure how to really explain though, but it's widely used in the game community or something like that.)

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - bhdire8 - 06-02-2018

(OH i didn't realise that... haha coz i'm not really in the game community. ok! now that you've explained it a bit i understand it better ;))

It was a bit disappoiting to khear Horu rejecting his lift, but James nodded, understanding what Horu was trying to prove to him. there's still 2 months left in his pregnancy, James reminded himself, he told himself he shoudl give Horu a bit more freedom and chance to do things on his own.

James was of course very quick to hold his wife's waist as they moved towards the kitchen. "oh how about we add in some fresh fruit in it? i think we have oranges and apples in the fridge. We can cut them into pieces and add in... any other fruits we have that can be added in? i suppose we have some lemon as well?" James said. He wasn't as familiar as Horu was in what they had inside the fridge, so he was asking him.

He put Horu to sit in the chair at the island of the ktichen and searhed for a chopping board so Horu could start on cutting the fruits into big pieces. They will put them into the iced tea for awhile so the flavor can get into the drink.

RE: A joke gone bad (w/ dots) - Dots - 06-02-2018

"Okay, I think orange is good for the tea, and we can add some mints in it. I don't think lemon and apple will go well with the tea, so we can serve apple as the dessert." He suggested as he started chopping the orange and peeling the skin off. "Can you boil the water, please? The tea is on the upper shelf there." He said, pointing at where the tea was. Horu didn't usually keep the stuff there since it was hard to reach with his big belly, but they didn't have the tea that often, so it was fine to lower spare the place for other things. "Remember to not hurt yourself!" He teased, knowing how bad James was with cooking. His husband could cook some simple food, but his husband had hurt himself once while he was boiling the water.

It took some time for Horu to cut all the fruit and he didn't even realize when James already got behind him and hugged him gently. "This orange look so good, try it." He said, feeding James a piece of fresh orange. Horu just let James hold him when his husband started rubbing both his back and belly.