Mpreg Central
Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=12759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - bennett999 - 01-27-2018

"Sure Benjamin", I said and swam to the examination tank for both of them

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - Animefan22 - 01-27-2018

Allan started to cry softly putting his head on the pillow

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - Söl - 01-27-2018

Benjamin

In the examination tank there was a little sponge bed that Kyle could rest over while still submerged mostly in water. "youve grown a lot" he said after messuring his belly size "and Im afraid youll keep growing during the months to come" he said and smiled as now his gentle and warm hands felt around his belly "any pains or something out of order lately Kyle?" he asked

Ronan

He stopped as he heard Allan cry "youre feeling pain?" he asied as he was meant to not feel anything.

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - Animefan22 - 01-27-2018

(01-27-2018, 09:23 PM)Söl Wrote: Benjamin

In the examination tank there was a little sponge bed that Kyle could rest over while still submerged mostly in water. "youve grown a lot" he said after messuring his belly size "and Im afraid youll keep growing during the months to come" he said and smiled as now his gentle and warm hands felt around his belly "any pains or something out of order lately Kyle?" he asked

Ronan

He stopped as he heard Allan cry "youre feeling pain?" he asied as he was meant to not feel anything.
Allan shakes his head "I didn't mean to hurt his feeling tears overflowing his face

Ronan

"youll talk to her once you give birth to you babies okay? i need you to be concentrated and calm right now Allan" he said seeing his vtals were starting to go down due to his emotional stress.

(01-27-2018, 09:26 PM)Söl Wrote: Ronan

"youll talk to her once you give birth to you babies okay? i need you to be concentrated and calm right now Allan" he said seeing his vtals were starting to go down due to his emotional stress.
Allan started to close his eyes "what was in the medicine

(01-27-2018, 09:29 PM)Animefan22 Wrote:

*some posts ago I answered to this same question*

(01-27-2018, 09:33 PM)Söl Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 09:29 PM)Animefan22 Wrote:

*some posts ago I answered to this same question*
Allan trys to put his head up

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - bennett999 - 01-27-2018

I moved to the sponge bed for the examination

"Well in happy that their growing and the back pain happens when the girls are active and splashing and the pain level has increased Benjamin" I said

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - Söl - 01-28-2018

Benjamin entered thr examination tank in swimming trunks. the water reached covered Kyle fully just leaving his belly out if water "well check your back I'm worried the discs of your colum might move due to thr weight

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - bennett999 - 01-28-2018

Ok Benjamin

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - Devotedhelper15 - 01-28-2018

*I sit in my office, trying to think of how I could've let a month go and not heard or seen a thing about Allan** **I mix myself a drink*

"where in your back does it hurts?" he asked as he felt around and made pressure in some areas to see where pain or soreness were experimented by Kyle

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - bennett999 - 01-28-2018

It hurts at the back of the stomach Benjamin

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - jamiek005 - 01-28-2018

(01-28-2018, 01:31 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: *I sit in my office, trying to think of how I could've let a month go and not heard or seen a thing about Allan** **I mix myself a drink*

After going for another swim Leo changed back into his clothes and grabbed his things. He was as about to go home for night and then he saw Aulara's door open, she was sitting at her desk and looked distraught. He gave a quick tap on the door and poked his head in "Hey Ms. Aulara."

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - Devotedhelper15 - 01-28-2018

(01-28-2018, 02:08 AM)jamiek005 Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 01:31 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: *I sit in my office, trying to think of how I could've let a month go and not heard or seen a thing about Allan** **I mix myself a drink*

After going for another swim Leo changed back into his clothes and grabbed his things. He was as about to go home for night and then he saw Aulara's door open, she was sitting at her desk and looked distraught. He gave a quick tap on the door and poked his head in "Hey Ms. Aulara."

*I look up and switch back to my normal disposition* Oh, hello, Leo! Is there anything you need, dear?

"your back muscles are very stiff x why didn't you said something before?" the human asked concerned as he could tell just by feeling the affected muscles Kyle had been in a lot of pain for thr last couple of days his hands touched his hips and found them quite sore and sore and swollen as if his frame was overwhelming with the pregnancy "when you swim does it hurts Kyle?" he asked noticing he was now really close to the merman and thst his hands were tracing his sides and hips more carringly than a doctor would do, but more like a lover would. Zhe quickly pulled his hands back.

"I did tell you Benjamin before you were called away for that woman pregnant with the nagas and it doesn't hurt as much when im swimming", he said thinking how hot Benjamin looks in swim trunks

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - jamiek005 - 01-28-2018

(01-28-2018, 02:10 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 02:08 AM)jamiek005 Wrote:

*I look up and switch back to my normal disposition* Oh, hello, Leo! Is there anything you need, dear?

He stepped into Aulara's office. "Me? Nah, just wanted to see how you're doing. You ok?"

"I mean before than today" he said blushing and rised thr sponge bed in a way Kyle's back was arched so only his belly came out of thr water to make a sonogram "for how long have you been having this pains?" he asked "your hips are very sore and swollen little one" he said concerned showing for his patient