Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 03-31-2018

(You are welcome.:))

Aki bit his lower lip, wanting to be freed from the intense throbbing of his cock. He panted heavily, gasping from time to time. Squirming beyond his control he struggled his very hardest not to cry out. He arched his backside upward, his beyond swollen belly rising up as it was lifted. He was in both pleasure and pain.

Whenever his sensitive prostate was being teased he had exhaled a snake like hiss. He sighed happily, his eyes closing as he focused only on birthing the butt plug. He used his hidden muscles to bring forth the snug sexual object from the depths of his rump. He gripped the covers of the bed tightly enough that his hands ached.

He did as he was encouraged to do, adding full strength to his pushes. He knew that the baby was the butt plug but it was fun to pretend. It truly was. He closed his eyes from time to time, opening them only to see Nick's adorable, proud smile. He tried his hardest not to become aroused again, it was interesting to be with Nick.

He pretended that the butt plug was like a true unborn child, felt his body shaking in exertion of bearing down. He clenched his teeth tightly, never giving in or up. With each push and motion of his muscles the butt plug had slowly emerged from him, causing him to gasp or groan as if he were truly giving birth. Birth was hard.

He tried his very hardest, trying to get the butt plug out of him but each moment his prostate was being pressed against he would give into the intense sensation. He breathed hard as he tried hard to succeed in the process of a fake birthing. He was eager to find out when he would birth the two twins. He was eager for the real thing.

When the butt plug was finally out of him he did indeed yelp and then sighed when done, smiling proudly even when he collapsed on the bed finally. "Thank you, Nick. I cannot wait until our twins are born." He smirked, embracing his beloved Nick in his arms. Even though it was hard to sleep together because of his belly he tried to.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-01-2018

(hey i hope things are going on alright ;) and i must admit... that last reply was so sexy and hot, i love it! :))

Nick looked at Aki with pride glistering in his eyes. "you are so trong.. i am so proud. you are going to be a strong pusher when our twins are coming to
the world... i can't wait as well. you are such a great momma." he asid to his beloved, hugging close to him, stroking his round and oversized belly lovingly.

Nick was filled with love for Aki. while Aki was looking like a mess on the bed, he went to the bathroom to grab a cool towel to wipe down on Aki so he could be more comfortable fallign asleep. he climbed back up and huddled close, spooning his lover and babies from behind as they shared a sweet night of sleep.

For the times to come, Natasha kept appearing around the house, sometimes in just a shirt and nothign else - his father's shirt presumably. Her boobs would be so large they were straining againt the buttons, and it was quite obvious whenver Christopher wasn't looking, she would wink at Nick and the entire flirt was so ugll, Nick was getting quite fed up with her. What was good about Natasha, however, was snce she appeared, Christopher wasn't paying any attention to Aki, so the pair of secret loveres were safe to spend their every moment togehter.

the job interview that Christopher flew away for had been successful. ironically, it was through Natasha that nick realised the news. Natasha had been packing up things, directing the maids into packing her new dresses while Nick had passed by. "Hey Nick... i am so sorry i had to leave you now. your father's gonna head overseas for that post. he will be living with me over there n a villa... you will be most welcome to join us." she batted her eyes, clearly still not abandonign her plan to seduce Nick.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-01-2018

(I am alright. Just getting through each day. And thank you. I try.;))

Aki looked up at Nick lovingly, he was also feeling an emotion of pride. He did not care about Christopher or his flirting slut Natasha. All he care and adored was his beloved Nick and him only. He noticed the annoying glances that were directed toward Nick by Natasha, trying to ignore each of them as he rolled his eyes in what was annoyance.

"Thank you, Nick. And you will be a wonderful father." He loved it whenever he was embraced in the presence of Nick's strong but gentle arms. He was eager to stay in them with each day that passed, never ever wanting to ever leave them, not even for a single minute or second. Life was eager to be conquered and lived to the fullest.

He was also loving and and affectionate with Nick, closing his eyes. He dreamed about the children that were inside of him, wondering as to how they looked. He awoke to Natasha flashing looks of being aroused and interest at Nick, glaring at her as he wanted to slam the door in her slutty face. He loved the way Nick would easily ignore her.

He was entirely naked under the covers just like Nick, his flesh warm against Nick's one. He was asleep but like always he was aroused as he dreamt soundly. His well sized, femininely perky breasts were filled up with a liquid which were bright, snow white, warm milk, tender and sore to even the lightest of such sexual touches.

Even in slumber he only focused on Nick and him only. He slumbered for a while, feeling warmth from Nick keeping him calm. He truly wanted to turn around and embrace him close but his belly was much too large so they were reduced to holding each other facing away and front to back but it was truly alright. At least he was with Nick.

He was aroused each time he was touched but he tried not to be that way when sleeping. He could not control it as much as he tried. He slumbered until a series of harsh kicking forced him to awaken, causing him to express a soft groan of painful agony. His hands rubbed his bare belly in gentle but firm circular motions until pain stopped.

He got up from the bed gently, walking around the room after dressing himself and becoming decent so that no attention would be directed his way. He winced with each forceful movement of the two suddenly anxious twins. He made sure not to wake his lover up, he let him have his slumber for a while.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-02-2018

(err sorry i am a bit confused here. so i said a few days after this, Nick' s father was moving out with Natasha to his new working place. Aki's reaction to it is...?

We seemed to have lost each other in th timeline?)

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-02-2018

(I apologize, my friend. And Aki was mad that Natasha was lurking around the house the night before both Natasha and Christopher would move and does not like her. That was what I was putting the reply as. He was in the bedroom with Nick and sees Natasha sneaking around the house. And I apologize if I confused you. He is glad that Natasha and Christopher are moving out so he feels excited. I get confused and it is hard to do replies sometimes. My mind has not been on the ball lately. Sorry.)

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-03-2018

(Oh alright, i see. yea i got lost a little... alright so Aki's waking up the morning after the father and the mistress left. Ok, i will get my reply on. don't worry about it, i am just asking to make sure we are on the same page.)

It was the first night Nick had slept so soundly ever since his father returned from his job interview - although Nick didn't wnat to admit it, Christopher's presence was a serious threat to Nick. His father was technically Aki's husband, and if he ever discovered any clues, his father was more than capable of rippling their lives apart.

He slept on, content and maybe in his sleep, his hug on Aki was a little tighter than usual. He was happy to have his lover in his arms, and his dreams were filled with Aki and their impending children as well. He would slowly wake up from his slumber, some 10 minutes after Aki had gotten up.

he sat up and stretched his arms, content and well rested from his deep night of sleep. He got changed and was prepared to go through his morning routines, when he discovered Aki was still in the bathroom.

He knocked on the door. "aki? are you alright in there?" he asked, and pressed his ear on the door, just in case there was something happneing. He vaguely remembered Aki was up before him, so he knew Aki was in there for awhile already.

He heard moans, and grumbles, almost whimpers, and Aki was responding him wiht some panic in his voice, asking him not to enter. "Aki? you are just making me even more nervous... are you alright?" Nick asked, more alarmed than before hearing his lover's rejection. He tried for the knob and luckily, Aki ddin't lock the door, and he was there inside.

"Aki?" Nick asked, curiously watching Aki. He was sitting on teh toilet seat, it seemed like his belly had become too large for him to pee standing up. However, this new position of sitting down was so strange, Aki could not urinate properly. "aki... tell me what's wrong?" to Nick who was clueless about the situation, he just assumed there was somehting wrong with how red Aki's face had turned.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-03-2018

(I am glad that we are both on the same track. And yes, it can be after Christopher and Natasha leaves.)

That morning as the sun arose over the horizon and the moon slept below the skies Aki awoke. He noticed that he was once sleeping on the toilet in the bathroom. He sighed, trying his very hardest to use it the same as he was trying to last night. He wanted to be freed of the strange, aching and painful feeling of a very urine full bladder.

The bright thing was that Christopher and his whore of a mistress were gone. Soon he was to know when he would notice no shouting at maids and butlers by her or him.

Aki was on the toilet, trying to focus only on standing up. His once calm face was now red as a tomato. He urinated in the toilet and sighed, still continuing to blush in embarrassment. He rubbed his belly with a hand while the other one was struggling to help him up by himself. He was eager to stand but he couldn't with just himself.

He panted heavily, his exhausted body quivering on it's own as if it had a mind of it's own was what it seemed like. He whimpered as if he were a saddened pup, trying his hardest to focus only on standing up and to his unsteady feet. He was beyond weary. He gripped upon the sink and slowly arose from the cold, pale and bright white toilet.

He walked to Nick after he washed his hands till they were squeaky clean. He wrapped his arms around him, never wanting to let go. "I am sorry, my love. The twins were too restless last night. I wanted to use the toilet because of them kicking my bladder but I could not get back up when they stopped kicking." He said with a shaky voice.

He sighed as he was on his feet, walking from the room with a penguin like waddle beside Nick. He was thankful to have a lover such as him. He was also blessed to have someone who could help and adore him with each day and pass the night passionate lovemaking until the next day time would bathe the lands in bright, blinding sunlight.

"I am alright, the twins are so anxious at night. It is kind of like they love to be more of that way only at night." He said with a warm, soft smile up at Nick. He rubbed his belly with a soft sigh of relief as he was finally standing, feeling happy that he was able to walk around for a time. After that he and Nick were in their shared of room.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-04-2018

(Oh i thought Nick would be allowed to rub Aki's bladder to help him urinate... i thought we agreed on that?can we make that happen next time, when Aki would need Nick's help in peeing? the babies would be resting heavily on Aki's bottom and that would make it difficult for Aki to urinate? so Nick had to help by rubbing his baldder?)

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-04-2018

(I am sorry about confusing our role playing. And we can do that the next night when Aki has a strong urge to use the bathroom. I feel like I have been messing up in our role playing a whole lot from time to time. My mind is not where I desire for it to be but I will try my very best not to have any more role playing slip ups.)

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-04-2018

(i am sorry.. i was just a bit disappointed and confused i guess. my bad, i didn't realise how this could feel for you... please don't feel bad over this. i have overreacted i guess.... it's fine ;) i know it is a difficult time for you and i am so sorry for sounding like a whiny bitch...

in fact i like how you describe Aki's struggle to get up from the toilet seat. it's so realistic, and i can picture it vividly with your words alone... appreciate that so much! ;))

Nick saw Aki's struggle, but he wasn't sure if his lover wanted his help. he would be happy to , but sometimes he thought maybe Aki didn't to feel "useless" so he let him try, and while on his last attmpet, Nick saw how flushed his face had gotten. he stepped forward, ready to catch Aki if he stumbled back again, and let out a sigh of relief when he finally succeeded.

he opened his arms wide to welcome Aki. "hey baby....well i guess the babies are quite nocturnal.. hope they wouldn't be that way once they got out, or we are bound for countless sleepless nights!" Nick smiled and nloved how domestic that sounded.

They got back to their room and Nick got dressed as well. While he opened the door, he smiled at Aki. "my father's gone.. and finally we could move around freely. i have called for our villa at eh countryside to get ready for us... doesn't it sound exciting? a little getaway to celebrate our days of freedom." he smiled at Aki, finally carefree with his biggest threat away.

What's more was, Nick had asked fro all maids and servants to be removed from their villa. It would be a holiday where only the two of them will be there. the villa's in teh countryside, surrounded by lovely forests, and he wanted nothing more than enjoying the free and fresh air it offered there.

(perhaps we could make that happen in teh first night at the villa? i am really excited for that and hope you wouldn't mind :))

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-06-2018

(It is alright, no need to apologize. And you are just voicing your ideas. You are not whiny in any way. We can do the urine scene the next night. And that sounds so erotic and interesting for our characters.)

Aki sighed with relief as he was on his bare feet once more. He rubbed his hanging low, massively sized and sore globe of a belly. When he made it to a position of standing up he smiled. The reason that he smiled was because he was proud of himself with each passing minute he was able to stand up and remaining that way. Time passed like the hands of a father clock and the lovers embraced one another, close not wanting to stop.

"I agree, sometimes we will be awoken by the twins but as long as you and me are together I am ready for anything as long as you are around." He smirked, letting forth a chuckle of happiness from his lips. His round and swollen belly loudly grumbled from what seemed like nowhere as if it was complaining that day. He began blushing, his cheeks a bright pink because of it and it told him he was eager to cook a simple breakfast and eat.

He was feeling himself become weary because of being in the restroom for so long on the toilet because of last night. He yawned and stretched for a minute or so before walking off to the kitchen area of the house beside Nick who also joined him like a positive protector that he was to Aki. "So .. do you want breakfast? And I would love to spend time at your Villa with you. It sounds so very romantic."

He got his clothing for a day gathered, walking to the shower and turning it to warm. He wanted it as hot as he could stand but it would hurt the unborn twins. He hummed to himself as he was in the shower, his aching body soothed with the presence of the gentle streaming of water pouring down on him till he was wet as water itself.  His pale flesh was touched by the liquid pouring down on him, breasts being embraced by it as well and his cock being teased.

When in it he began scrubbing his skin gently and whole fully until no presence of disgusting filth was  left. Soon, the surface of filth began fading upon it. Upon being clean he sighed blissfully, stepping out of the shower. He dried his body gently, especially his belly area. He did not want to awaken them from their slumber. He hummed in happiness, now glad that him and his lover would both be in the peaceful outdoors of the country.

He always loved being in the depths of a beautiful, peaceful forest as birds chirped above the towering trees. He felt so much at peace there and now he would have a chance to live and coexist with his beloved Nick. He was excited like a little boy getting to open his presents upon the day known as Christmas. He smiled, never wanting to ever be away from his beloved Nick, his brave and loving protector. He sighed happily,

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-06-2018

(thanks so much ;))

While Aki took a shower, Nick had started packing. he had packed their toys and also some massage oil - he wanted to pamper Aki, especially after their fun time together. His lover had been sacrificing so much andcarrying so much burden with him with the twins, he wanted to properly praise him and give thank you for him.

He looked forward to spending time alone with Aki. The countryside would be nice - the weather was perfect, cool that there would be no annoying insects around, but still warm enouhg for them to go outdoor. He could bring Aki to explore the areas around. He hoped Aki's body could handle it, it was less than 10 weeks before their twins would arrive.

Nick packed more stuff into the bag. The door to the bathroom was opened, and he stood up to look around. A big smile broke out on his face seeing Aki - refrshed and looking gorgeous - stepping through and rejoining him. "hey lovely..." Nick opened his arms for Aki. "you look so refreshed..." he took Aki's hand. "i have started on packing... you can see if you want to bring anything else. I will go take a shower as well, and then we are good to go." he pulled Aki over to show him the bags, and kissed his cheeks before disappearing into the bathroom himself.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-06-2018

(You are welcome, my friend. And I love reading the thread over and over. It is like reading a fun, interesting book. I am also learning to correct my mistakes and you are a true friend for expressing where my mistakes are in my replies. It helps me become a better role player. Thank you.:))

Aki was not scared to dress his maternal, fertile body. Not even in the slightest. Every since he was pregnant he was always aroused, not sure as to why his body seemed to have a mind of it's own. He hummed to himself, wiping his nude body till it was dry once more. He then put on smooth, bittersweet vanilla scented lotion like a woman.

He knew he could protect himself but he became vulnerable. The reason was because of the two identical and unborn, strong lives thriving inside of his cramped womb.

He felt so very safe and secure to be his true self now that the annoying maids and butlers were long gone. He slipped on each piece of clothing that was meant for his maternal figure. He was so eager to move into the new home that he and his lover would soon share together with their soon to be born children. It would be glorious.

After dressing in a comfortable bright red hoodie and stretchable dark blue jeans he sighed happily. He waited patiently for his beloved in the bed room. He got busy with his own tasks, carefully choosing his own clothing that he would dress in each morning and evening and stretchable maternal pajamas upon knowing he was pregnant.

"I will be waiting, my love. No rush." He smiled, kissing his lover's lips before doing as he was needing to do. He hummed softly, positive of the future. He was excited that he and his beloved Nick would finally be together without having to hide their love. Not anymore. His love for Nick would never fade. Not even in the very slightest.

He did not care of what he was wearing, all he cared about was his soon to be born family. He sat on the bed because of his aching back and straining hips. He got down to business, closing the suitcase, never wanting to hide his feelings any longer. His beloved and him would be together like he had dreamed of for so long.

"I will be waiting, my love. No rush." He smiled, kissing his lover's lips as he walked into his strong but gentle arms. Nick had changed into a handsome young man. He always loved him even if he was skinny and smaller. He grew a whole lot every since he was in Paris for what seemed like forever but he was back.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-06-2018

(you are too welcome! it makes me blush.. i am really not that good. sometimes i am so blunt and overreacting, perhaps accusing you excessively, and for that i am sorry and i thank you for tolerating me ;))

Nick came back to his lover, crisply dressed and ready for their trip. "you smell so good... vanilla?" he asked once he smelt the scent on Aki. "you better bring that lotion as well. and maybe some other flavors, i am ready to do that lotioning for you from now on." he smiled at Aki. he could imagine his entire body - especially his belly - glistening with the lotion lathered over him, and he couldn't wait to do that himself, rubbing onto his lover's smooth skin.

He looked at the bags and nodded. "so we are ready to go... anything last minute that you want to bring? or else we are gonna head out there for a week. Does that sound good?" he asked, smiling at Aki, raising up an arm for Aki to clutch onto.

They made their way down, finally they were able to show their affection to each other openly . thye made it to the garage and as last time, he chose the SUV where there would be more legroom and space for Aki. He opened the door and helped Aki in. It was even more difficult for him than last time, when he drove him to the clinic, for AKi's belly had grown further from that time. The twins really were growing very fast these few weeks.

Nick hurreid over to his side and they started their way tot heir little haven away from all city life. It would be a nice getaway, and Nick couldn't wait for it either, he would be able to spend so many hours with Aki while walking freely, not trapped in their room like back home.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-07-2018

(You are welcome, my friend. And it is fun reading your replies each day. We are humans, we are not perfect but we try our best. And it is alright, you have nothing to be sorry about. It is fun that you are coming up with many ideas to try out in our role play. :))

While Nick was in the shower Aki got to work, humming softly to himself as he zipped the suitcase. He also gathered up a few bottles of lotion. He smiled, glad that his beloved Nick and he would have a whole lot of time to spend together at the Villa and breathe fresh air instead of what obnoxious, stuffy car fumes of the city would bring.

He stayed sitting on the bed until Nick emerged from the bathroom area of the mansion. When he saw Nick once again he smiled brightly. He found himself blushing pink as he looked up into Nick's eyes. The reason was because of his beloved Nick explaining what would happen to the many many bottles of his smooth, refreshing scented lotions.

"Yes. I would love to be out in the Villa with you." He smiled wider, replying to Nick's asked question about packing. "No .. I have everything I need. And I packed a whole lot of lotion so we can do experiments with it if you catch my drift." He smirked, placing a kiss on Nick's cheek. He was truly excited. Excited indeed.

"Thank you for helping me, sweetheart." When Nick's arm was offered Aki gladly held it with a gracious smile, walking from the mansion and over to the SUV. He never wanted to return to the mansion. He wanted to have a new life with Nick where they could do anything that they had wanted without any troubles.

He waddled heavily, feeling his low, slightly hanging belly swaying slightly with each struggling step. He used his other hand to hold the heavy lower area of it. He was relieved that the car was soon in their sights and when he was helped further he kissed Nick's lips gently and thanked him.

He looked out of the window as the world and nature roll on by, never being in the country side before but knew that it would be peaceful out there. Life was about seizing the moment and he was prepared to do that with his beloved Nick while at the Villa. He needed to walk instead of staying asleep.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-08-2018

(you have been providing me with a lot of strong support! i am so glad you had made Aki almost like hte ideal type that i enjoyed ;) for that i thank you...)

Nick smiled. He had enjoyed seeing Aki blushing, and he was glad he would have a lot of chance to do taht once they get to relax in the villa. It was a long ride, and Nick had some music playing. The voice of Kelly Clarkson would resonate in the car, and Nick just glanced at Aki, smiling at him. "i remember that's one of your favourites, right?" he asked, even though he was pretty sure of the answer himself. "this would be a long ride... if you want to stop over to stretch your legs, or buy snacks, just let me know and we could stop." he offered looking at the huge belly on top of Aki's lap.

Even though the SUV had been quite spacious, Aki was simply too large to be comfortable in any seat. he had spread his legs wide to accomodate his belly, and there was little room for Aki to move around in the passenger's seat.

"maybe you should lower the chair all the way down, try to get some sleep maybe. we would need almost 3 hours to reach the villa, so you should rest as much as you could." he offered, pointing over at the handle to put down the back of the chair.

Nick opened the windows once they reached teh outskirt of town and entered the fields, where the air was fresh and cooling. He would be enjoying the ride with little chats with Aki, but if Aki had fallen asleep, it was equally good to drive while looking at the peaceful sleeping face of his lover.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-08-2018

(You are welcome, my friend. I am glad to be roleplaying with you. It is very interesting.:D)

"Thank you, love." Aki smiled as well, always blushing when he saw Nick's handsome, addictive one. He did lower the passenger seat until he was comfortable. He turned around so that he laying facing Nick. He slumbered for a while, becoming more and more comfortable. He was eager to be in the Villa soon but he was patient. He awoke to the sound of his loudly grumbling stomach as if it was begging to be fed. "I would like to stretch my legs for a while, and a small snack would be nice." He could not keep back a smile.

Each and every single day he was becoming more and more feminine. He felt as though he was still a man but his fertile belly, delicious curves and hormones were woman like.

He rubbed his belly gently, humming softly like he did whenever happy. He loved it whenever he was with his beloved lover Nick and the two unborn twins. He felt more and more like a female but kept his gentlemanly thoughts and manners. They stopped for a while, Nick opened the passenger door for him and they walked around together. They also had money for a few snacks, Aki got a bag of potato chips and a bottle of fresh water from the store and after that they were back on the seemingly endless road that went on and on.

He laid back down to sleep, getting a few hours of it before he was awoken by Nick. He yawned, getting up and leaving the car once Nick woke him. He was eager to spend time with Nick and him alone. Life was about keeping love and friendships alive and with Nick beside him he could do anything possible and so much more and that was wonderful.

It seemed as though it was forever that Nick was driving but Aki was passing the time by sleeping. Carrying around two unborn twins was a strain on his hips. As much as his body ached he did not complain even though he wanted to so very badly. He stayed quiet, dreaming of their also slumbering unborn twins. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-09-2018

Nick glided the car into the garage of the villa. Unbuckling his seatbelt, he leaned over to press a kiss on Aki's lips. his lover looked like an angel in sleep - his face had rounded up with the pregnancy advancing, giving him a more feminine look, but his features were still manly and he knew there was still a man inside his rounded up body. "wake up Aki, we have arrived." he smiled into the still sleepy eyes of Aki, and jumped off the car himself to hurry over, giving his help when Aki got off.

With the sleep adn his aching hips, Aki wobbled when he got to the floor. nick held him up steadily, holding him against his sides and smiled. "careful baby... you are carrying such precious cargo - just a bit under 2 months before you can offload." he smiled.

they were inside a cute little house. Different from their main mansion, this is a little house typical in any european countryside. the garage was a separate buidling, with a roofed corridor leading ot it . To show Aki the full exterior of their dwelling for the coming week, Nick guided him outside to the main door fo teh villa. it was a cute little house, straight out of any postcards, with flowery balconies and an attic, the round windows looking lovely against the more angular outline. "do you like it?" he smiled, going pass the little fountain at the front of the house.

Nick kept his hand on Aki's back the whole time. they got up the few steps in front of the house. Nick fished out the old metallic keys to open teh door. Everything was nice and warm, inside it was a classic setting - a cozy little room with carpet spread in the living room against the fire, and the kitchen was at the other side, with a dining table just opposite at the other side of teh counter. there was a wooden staricase leading to the upstairs bedrooms.

"i love this place - it's small and cozy, much more like a home than back in teh city..." Nick smiled and let Aki take in the surrounding. 'the only thing is there's still staris... but that's only 2 floors in this house." he quickly added, like he was trying to reassure Aki.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-10-2018

Aki awoke from his silent slumber, yawning softly as he stretched carefully. He smirked happily, glad to have his beloved Nick by his side. He took in a few breaths of fresh air, finding himself at a pure sense of peace and tranquility because of what was around him. He graciously thanked Nick, blessed to have such a kind and loving man to talk to with each passing day by day.

He walked around the outside of the Villa, his eyes taking in all that was a part of the surroundings. He followed beside Nick, walking as much as he could before being tired. He was beyond happy, walking into the Villa with his beloved other half's help. He sighed blissfully, wanting to be in the bed, gobbling up Nick's massive, well sized cock like a cheetah capturing prey.

"I promise to be careful, and I feel blessed to be carrying them for us." He was eager to have been blessed with a womb and the two soon to be born twin children. The children were a girl and a boy and they would be born identical. He always prayed that he would have a lover who would shower him with affection and his wish was granted now that Nick and him was alone.

He placed a hand upon his belly, gently rubbing his belly where one of the twins were and then the other one. He could barely see his legs, feet or cock but he relied on touch to guide him through the day whenever he was using the bathroom, bathing in the tub or something more simple like putting on his shoes and jeans and stretchable boxers.

He was frustrated but he was not ever angered by the two unborn lives dwelling inside of his womb and belly. He loved it when Nick was guiding him around the house, wanting this to never end. Each time Nick smiled he felt his breath catching in his chest. He loved Nick when he did that and he would always. Now and forever. He wanted to raise a family there.

He would ask as to if he would be able to remain in the Villa for a longer time. "I love this Villa sweetheart, thank you for bringing us here." He gazed up into Nick's eyes, feeling as if he was in pure heaven here instead of the confusing mansion.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-10-2018

"i am very glad you like it. i love it too so i want to share this with you." Nick smiled, happy to find his lover liking it here just as much as he did. "i hope we can stay here for longer... that will depend on what my father decdied to do. i hope he would settle overseas with that nasty little girlfriend of his." he said with a disgusted face. He despised his father with a passion, especially now that he had his family in Aki to protect over.

He took Aki's hand and guided him up the stairs. H ewas careful to keep it slow, Aki couldn't see over his belly so whenever he was at the staris, it was a bit dangerous for him. "we can go freshen up, then if you feel like it, we can head out to look at the little ranch just behind, or if you are feeling tired, we can just stay here." nick suggestsed happily. this villa was his place, he knew this place so well, he was also eager to introduce every part of it to Aki.

He put down the bag and smirked, turning to Aki, he reached to cup his face and kissed him on his lips. "what do you think?" he chuckled seeing the shy blush developing on Aki's lovely face, then led him to the bathroom to get freshed up together.