Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-11-2018

"I feel blessed to share our lives together in this lovely Villa." Aki smiled as well, loving it when Nick flashed his adorable smile at him. He was eager to spend the most amount of time with him as possible and never wanting to be alone. His beloved was like an angel on earth.  He was also eager to welcome the birth of their two twin newborns. "Our twins will feel that way too."

Slowly and carefully Aki followed beside him after offering a hand to him, ascending the such stairs until he was upon the last one. He was helped up each stair, focusing only on making it to the bedroom that the both of them would share together that nightfall. He also agreed with Nick, also feeling the same way with the prissy selfish Natasha who tried to make moves on Nick.

"I love it that we do not need to hide our love from anyone. I would love to stay at the Villa for a long time." Aki smirked, kissing Nick's soft lips with his own. He loved it when they shared a passionate, gentle kiss. He nodded about either staying in the house or venturing around the new home that Nick had picked for them. It was a peaceful place to raise an independent family.

"I would love to walk around the ranch for a while after we wash up. It will be fine with me for a while." Aki was only at peace with his beloved Nick and no one else. He searched in his suitcase, gathering clothing from it and then followed Nick to the bathroom area of the Villa. He undressed, revealing his feminine shaped body. to his Nick, learning not to be shy around him.

"Do you want to share the shower with me, love?" Aki said softly, expressing a smile while offering his body to Nick like always. His body was nude and easy to please.

He smirked once again, feeling as if he was aroused all over again. He would have been able to relax with the water pouring down gently upon him.  He kept the  smooth glass door of the shower open. He teased Nick playfully while lathering his body in front of him with a bar of soap with his favorite strawberry shampoo as he kept gazing into Nick's eyes. lustfully.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-11-2018

"i will love to." Nick accepted the invitation like a prince, nodding his head while straightnieng his fack, gesturing for Aki to go ahead. Seeing hsi lover lather up his feminine body was a breathtaking scene in itself. Aki's body had changed drastically over the months. The belly was large and oblong, the babies running out of space from within and had been pushing out to search for room for growth. Aki's bottom and breasts and filled up, so his body ended up being very curvy. His abs were all gone, but his biceps remained. His thighs, however, now became fluffy with an extra layer of fat on it, covering it like cream over cake.

"you look lovely you know...." Nick stripped himself as well to follow Aki into the showering area, closing the glassdoor behind him. he took Aki's waist and help spread the bubble across his large belly, focusing more on the tightly stretched lowerhalf. It was also where the stretchmarks were concentrated on, and where a line stretched from his bellybutton towards his crotch, disappearing into his bushy pubic hair.

"This is the perfect setting you know...." Nick muttered into Aki's ear, nibblign his earlobe, he suddenly shoved Aki towards the wall lined with ceramics of beautiful mosaic. "if you hadn't been pregnant i would be pressing you against this very wall and pound you holding yout big fat ass up..." he smiled. "but with this belly.... i guess this would be more appropriate." he smirked and pushed Aki face first into the wall, Nick's front pressing against the back of Aki, his throbbing cock shoved between teh soft buttocks of Aki's.

"I have seldom taken you from behind, is it?" he asked. "i like to touch your belly and see your face... oh well, there's always a first time." he smiled and positioned his cock to Aki's crack, rubbing his mushroom head against his amazing bottom, just waiting and teasing, causing Aki to moan out loud and tremble with want.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-11-2018

Aki smiled proudly, never wanting to ever be away from Nick. Not even for a short while. He stood in the middle of the shower, licking his lips as he watched the presence of Nick shed from his clothing, being in his true form which was naked. He was naked as a Jaybird and so was Aki, wanting to be able to be with him and him only. He was more than eager to explore Nick's body.

"I am so blessed to have a lover such as you, Nick." He felt as though he would explode and be scattered away by the wind. It was a positive way without any negative ones. He felt his perky femininely, heavy milk filled breasts with pink bubble gum colored nipples which were highly sensitive and even one touch would send him in a whirlwind of many positive, intense emotions.

He sighed happily, his legs were shaking beneath the strain of his massive belly. His mind was of many positive thoughts which was like a tornado ravaging the deep depths of his mind.

"I love being with you, Nick. I am blessed to have you in my life and our twins lives as well." Aki said with a bright, soft and loving smile. He was not worried about the children as they were safe inside of him where they belonged until it was time to be born. He knew now that everything hurt but he was more than the word "happy" to be carrying them as he was proud of that.

"And you are very handsome, sweetheart." Aki said with a kiss upon Nick's lips, turning around so that he was facing the wall. He blushed like so many times before. Nick was hopeful that each day would take adventures to a whole new level, he laid against the cold ceramics and his cock began becoming more and more hard like a thick and truly indestructible rock. Life was

"I love any way that you enter my ass. You always know how to hit my favorite spot." Aki smirked, expressing moans. He closed his eyes, focusing on Nick's touch and his dominating of him.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-12-2018

Nick chuckled. "aww Aki, you are so sweet and lovely. I am finding myself falling deeper in love with you as each second pass." he smield and nibbled kisses along Aki's shoulderblades, exploring his way alongside his neck and shoulder. Now he wouldn't have to worry about planting hickies on his lover's neck. he could chop his lover iwht his very own stamp, showing the world how much Aki was loved.

He took the time to tease Aki, feeling his puckered hole, slipping his finger in and out of his tight ring of muscle, until Aki moaned desperate enough, swaying his cock that he took the invitation to slid himself into Aki. As always, his thick cock forced his way through Aki's anus, and the amazing warmth and wetness greeted Nick's throbbing cock nicely.

He thrusted deep , landing his entirely length deep into Aki first, before grabbing his chest and started his thrust. he would tweek Aki's pinkish nipples, only to be surrpised himself with how Aki squealed and his entire body jerked. "these had becoem even more sensitive, hadn't they?" Nick widened his eyes, then smiled. He loved this change on Aki. He turned Aki's face over to plant a deep kiss on his lips. "you are gettn gmore perfect by the day..." he marvelled and resumed his thrusting, while his dexterous fingers continued to fondle with Aki's sensitive nipples.

Nick was pounding hard into Aki. He held his belly to press their bodies as close together as he could. As he pumped into Aki, the pregnant man would be so forcefully thrusted in, his entire pregnant body would be jerked up. Nick was so strong, his thrust in essence lift Aki off teh ground for a milisecond. "you like that? taking my big fat cock?" Nick nibbled on AKi's earlobe and asked with his husky voice.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-12-2018

Aki felt himself smiling when he heard Nick's sexy chuckle. There was something about it that drove him wild. He was warm like a scorching wildfire. He moaned and quivered as his sensitive neck and shoulder blades were kissed upon and playfully nibbled. He was eager to go on through the whole entire evening and nightfall. He was loving Nick's cock blissfully teasing him.

Nick had explored Aki's vulnerable area. That such area was between his legs and he desired to take him inside of the depths of his body. He was in pure, complete Heaven on Earth.

He wanted to be with his Nick, not even the presence of death would ever stop their love. It said until "death do we part" he did not believe that. He gasped, trying his hardest not to close his legs because of the slightly painful, tight virgin like hole but he was obviously not a virgin because of the many moments of sex that they did and so much much more lustful things.

He gasped as he felt Nick's big, thick cock barging into the depths of his body. He gripped the covers of the bed, not ever letting go. He held on for dear life to them and begun his moaning when he was thrusted into so many times at once by Nick's strong, sturdy hips. He was relieved that he did not have to be quiet because of Christopher's meddling, drinking and name calling.

He panted happily as time passed on, they made such passionate lover for many hours. He was not prepared for his chest to be played with. He moaned only to be cut off and muffled by Nick's lips. He followed Nick's lead and placed passionate, deep kisses on Nick's lips as the same exact time. He smirked, feeling as if he was on cloud nine and times above what sex was.

"Thank you my sweet, you are the perfect gentleman and lover. I love taking your big fat cock inside of me." Aki smirked wider, the sound of Nick's husky voice driving him crazy.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-14-2018

Halfway through their lovemaking, Nick moved them both to the bedroom. The shower was great but he didnt want to have them both wrinkled by the end of it as the sex became more heated and passionate. He took the pregnant body of Aki's, stumbling their way to the adjoined bedroom.

Every part of Aki was nice. Nick was exploring through his changing body, it was different everyday with how rapidly the twins were growing. "Hmm Aki you are so lovely... so nice, so warm, so tight.. oh baby you are so perfect. Not only your body, but.also here..." he smiled and kissed Aki's temple and heart. He loved Aki so much, not only because of him being attractive physically, but also how much Aki loved him and how loving he was towards him and their babies.

He smiled at the soft declaeation of love of Aki - and of course like every young man, he felt great pride over Aki's praise on his cock being big and fat. "Ah baby, you are equally lovely..." he panted, thrusting deep into Aki, reaching so deep into his birth canal, he had Aki whining and wailing like the little puppy he was.

Their lovemaking was so dragged out and warm, Nick had never been as content. He no longer needed to hide his affectionto Aki, and they could each moan and gurnt as much as rhey wanted, he could hit Aki's sweetspot as frequent as he wanted, making him scream with pleasure.

"I am close Aki..." it was almost late afternoon, Nick had lost count of how many times HE had cum, and it could only be even more for Aki. "Let's cum together?" He chuckled against Aki's ear, licking his earlobe. He was taking Aki from behind. After the multiple orgasms, Nick knew Aki must be very tired, so he had been stroking and cupping Aki's belly with love.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-14-2018

Aki was more than happy to be helped from the bathroom's shower and to the bedroom. He also loved making love in it but he was more than eager to lay down. He moaned gently as his body was being mounted upon and pleasured with no signs of ever stopping. He smiled, loving the full stomach like feeling of Nick inside of just him alone without anyone bothering him and Nick.

With each thrust he bit his lower lip. He had felt his femininely shaped body rocking alone with the bed as well in sync. He was eager to birth the twins but he also wished that he would be pregnant forever so he was confused by his own feelings. He always felt as though he were a virgin by how tight he was whenever they had such delicious, passionate and sensual sex.

He loved the feeling of Nick's warm, smooth flesh rubbing against his own. It was a few hours, noticing that they were making love a whole lot of times in one day. He smiled, gazing up into Nick's eyes from time to time, never ever wanting to ever stop or look away. Nick was his piece of gold and their love was so very unconditional. He felt as though he could be his one true self now.

He sighed blissfully, wanting to do as Nick had asked. "I am blessed to have a lover such as you." He smirked, wanting this moment to last as long as it could. Life was so much like Heaven and he always wanted to be with his beloved, young lover who was more of a man than Christopher could ever be. Existing was possible because of Nick and was to be always be dominated by him.

He sighed happily, wanting Nick to know just how much he adored him. He was like a God to him. He had chiseled muscles, it made him feel as though he was sent straight from heaven. Love was so much more than what it was. It was as if the two men had found a soul mate in each other and that was so very beautiful and so much much much more than just that.

"You are so sweet as honey, Nick. And I would love to cum with you as well." Aki smiled, his belly jumping in response to the hard thrusts.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-16-2018

"i'm cumming, i 'm so close babe... so close... hmmnngh..." WIth that Nick thrusted furiously into Aki, hitting his sweet spot over and over again, even his birth canal squirted in the extreme pleasure and finally, he shoot his thick load deep inside of Aki, filling him to the brink and some more, putting an end to their marathon sex with the best orgasm ever.

Little was known to Nikc, until he returned to his sesnes after an unknown amount of time. By then he had discovered Aki was drenched in not only cum of them both, but he had also been spilling milk that wet the beddings. Nick smiled, looking up at Aki, finding him passed out - probably from exhaustion and also extreme pleasure, and flopped down on bed. He rested his head near Aki's, pulling him over so the pregnnat man would settle in his arms, made sure he was breathing normal, then let him relax and drifted off a little. It had been intense, and even for Nikc, this was tiring and his breath was still quick. They both needed some rest after this.

Nick woke up again to Aki fidgeting. He opened his eyes to see his beautiful Aki shifting, but his eyes were still closed. He thought that might be a nightmare, so he patted Aki's back to sooth him, relaxing him until Aki once again fell deeper in sleep. Nick had misunderstood. The twitching had been Aki's body telling him to wake up from his sleep for the toilet, but Nick's soothing rubs were as successful as always, fooling Aki's body to settle down again.

Nick then just enjoyed his lover's sleeping face, nudigng close, it would be awhile later before he went down to prepare dinner. They had skipped lunch with their sex going on, so Nick was expecting Aki to be starving by teh time he woke up.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-16-2018

Aki smiled, feeling his body moving in sync to Nick's. He kept a tight grip on the covers of the bed. He moaned with each passing minute, never wanting the sexual process to ever stop but they were not robots, they could not constantly be in sex like rabbits could. His cock spilled forth the presence of his creamy, snow white seed at the same exact time that Nick had done as well.

He was so eager for Nick to remain inside of him even when his cock was limp. He panted heavily, feeling as if he was able to slumber now that his body was at peace. He slept soundly, breathing softly after a while of his once racing heart beating back at a normal pace after catching his breaths. Life was like a miracle, never wanting to ever leave Nick's side. Never ever, not for a minute.

He wanted to be close as much as possible to Nick's body but his swollen belly was hard to maneuver on the bed. Not when the world would be a barren planet. Living was like being with a handsome God and a God Aki thought of Nick. What turned Aki on like a wildfire was everything about Nick. Nick was more than the word "unique" to Aki. He loved dressing up into costumes.

He closed his eyes and soon he was slumbering quietly without a single snore to be spoken of or discovered. He stayed asleep, getting up as his nose discovered a scent of food being prepared.

Soon he got up to his feet. He sighed softly, a hand gently holding his aching back and the other one trying to support the full weight of his massive belly. He got dressed in stylish maternity clothing. He was not aware that he was moving around slightly. He walked down stairs one step at a time, entering the kitchen and sitting down in one of the wooden chairs at the table.

"Good morning, my love. What is for breakfast?" Aki smiled, distracting his mind from his sore body from having to carry around his heavy, round stomach. He rubbed it from time to time, feeling as if he was not able to relax now that his belly was weighing down him with it's full weight and crushing his narrow pelvis.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-18-2018

Nick was down in the kitchen for awhile, preparing ingredients while Aki got dressed himself. he heard his footsteps, and turned to greet him. "hey there... you look gorgoues in this outfit." he praised Aki seeing him appearing at the door of the kitchen. "it's dinner we are having, silly head. Look outside, it's all dark now... we've skipped lunch, so i guess we could have an early dinner" Nick smiled fondly at his lover. "Though i guess it could be a goodmorning for you... welcome back to the world after such a long nap." he chuckled coming closer to press a kiss on Aki. He returned to stir frying their pasta. 'i am making spaghetti with truffles.. do you like mushrooms?" he asked, throwing the frying pan to stir the pasta a little better. "and i am simmering a salmon, just to make sure you're getting enouhg protein.' he smiled pointing at the salt-rubbed salmon beside.

"do you want to have a bit of salad? would you mind mising it?" he pointed to another bowl of green salad. "we do have some green apples, if you want to add. And some walnuts that we could crush and add in a bit to make it taste better." he suggested. His life away from home allowed him a chance to cook - and he soon discovered he was fond of it.

"and what do you want for dessert? i could start making a little thing for that... or, if you want to keep it simple, there's sorbet in the freezer." he pointed at the fridge. it was intentional for Nick to have only sorbets which was a bit healthier than ice creams. Seeing Aki's belly, Nick sometimes wondered if the babies were growing a little TOO well, and wanted to control his energy intake so the babies wouldn't be too big for a safe delivery when the time came.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-19-2018

Aki smiled warmly up at Nick, taking a seat at the wooden kitchen table. He loved when his lover was completely speaking about him.. "Thank you, sweetheart."  He smirked as he forgot that it was way beyond the day that was dawn. He was eager to eat because hungry. He blushed when he heard sounds of his belly growling as it had a highly intelligent mind of it's own. 

He smirked once again and was starving. "Hmm? .. I would love some salad, walnuts and some pieces of apples. That sounds very delicious to eat." He chuckled in amusement. He was looked outside as he was staring out the window and realized that Nick was truly right about thick, pitch black night falling all across the vast lands and so so so many other far away ones.

He was also blessed to not have annoying, pushy and bossy ex husband Christopher around to make his and Nick's beautiful lives easier and be able to be their two lives.

He always loved it when his lips was kissed by his his beloved Nick. "Mmm .. I would love to eat spaghetti and I also love mushroom." He was so very happy to be in the presence of his beloved chef who was his beloved Nick. He did not trust other men like he had trust like he did Nick and and feeling his whole time alone with him. He smiled at Nick.

He was happy with only him and him only. He was glad that he would get to be able to finally eat Nick's meals, he was not allowed. Each day with Nick was possible to reach up and gather the stars in the heavens and so very beyond. He never felt such true and unending love like Nick but now they were loving and being loyal and eager for each other.

Whenever he was sleeping next to his beloved Nick and only his only.  "You are such a true gentleman. And I would love to have the sorbets." Aki smiled, feeling blessed to have Nick in his life. After that  it would also to be their twins as well.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-19-2018

Nick always felt happy when Aki was looking at him like this. He was the world to Aki - Aki had made that clear with every look and gesture he made towards Nick. It sometimes amazed him how much thier relationship had changed - at first he didn't even like Aki, who was in his concept, someone who stole his mother's place. now, he was creating with this amazing man their own children, he was making Aki a true mother. that's just how mazing life could be.

"alright, since you like the idea of the salad as well... i will make it your part. please prepare it." Nick smiled, pulling the ingredients out to set it in front of Aki, letting him help. "you just mix it well, add in whatever amount of vinegarette you wanted, and slice this apple. It should be enough...if you want you could also add in a bit of lemon juice." Nick was intent in teaching. "oh wait... you know how to cook right?" he suddenly realised Aki himself could be a nice cook. "do you cook before you came into our house?" he asked, going back to stir their spaghetti.

"hmm,... taste this." he was tasting the sauce, and scooped a bit up to let Aki taste it as well. "what do you think?" he asked hopefully, excited to know what Aki thought of the taste. "ithe sauce would be ready very soon if you don't oppose to the taste... so come, we need to finish this salad quick." he smiled. this was so domestic, he loved spending time like this with Aki.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-20-2018

Aki was always blissful whenever Nick was around him. He smiled happily, never wanting to ever be out of his sight. It was true that in the past that he had trouble getting his beloved Nick to trust him. He never wanted to ever replace Nick's mother. He looked up at his big, strong protector, never wanting to ever leave his side. Not even for a small or a single presence of minute.

"I would love to prepare the salad." He smiled as he hummed softly. picking up the ingredients and mixing them. Then he sliced the apple easily and sour but tasty lemon juice." He tasted a spoonful of the salad and smiled once again, pleased at how delicious the food he had tasted had danced upon his tongue. "Well .. the maids and butlers did all of that for me when I was with your father. I would love it if you could teach me to cook, I will then make a meal for you each day like you do for me." He said and smirked proudly while stirring the large bowl of the salad.

He loved the moments that he and Nick shared together that night. When he tasted the spaghetti sauce he smiled, licking his lips happily. "You have done very well, love. Who taught you to cook so well?" He asked eagerly, hunger was once again causing his belly to growl like a predator stalking it's prey which would be the plate of delicious spaghetti, creamy sorbet and salad.

He always loved spending time with Nick and only him. He was glad that Nick's father was finally away and Nick and him could spend each minute with him. He was slightly worried that Christopher would catch them but he was also glad to be with his husband forever and ever. Nick was so much more of a man that Christopher ever was, Truly. Life was a miracle to have him.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-21-2018

"hmm well i learn from the best - i learnt it in France! back then there had been a girl, a colleague of mine, she could cook brillliantly and learnt from her." Nick explained, tasting and sttirring himself, adjusting the tate until the spahgetti's ready to be served. "she's a nice girl... she told me her father's italian so she knew quite a lot of dishes." he said, not realising Aki had become a bit envious of that.

"hmm, this is all set. let's start!" Nick chuckled hearing the grumble from Aki's belly. he was quite hungry himself, so he went on to divide and then delved into his meal. "hmm, yep, your salad is amazing! just right, that taste..." he said with his mouth full of salad, munching on the tasty and refreshing leaves.

As they shared their dinner, Nick mentioned a bit more about the girl who'd been teaching him how to cook. Nick was an attractive guy,so even though he wasn't aware of it, the girl had been quite interested in him, so when he told Aki of what little fun stoires that had happened beetween him and the girl, Nick was completely oblivious to the fact that he had been making Aki feel even more jealous.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-22-2018

(Sorry that my posts aren't too detailed. I have a lot on my mind and I am sick with a cold. Just wanted to express things. I am happy that I get to still role play with you though.)

Aki smirked up at Nick, fixing his own plate of their shared of meal. He listened to him speaking about the unknown woman. "That is wonderful that someone taught you the way of the cook." He wanted to always be able to be around his beloved through positive and negative times. "I am blessed to have such a protector like you around me all pitch black night and bright sunny day.

"Thank you, dear." His smirk changed into a proud smile, eating each bite of his meal like his lover did with his own plate. "I tried my best. I am glad that I did well on the mixing of the salad."

He ate his salad first and then the the spaghetti, his swollen, round belly filling itself with such delicious food. He sighed happily, rubbing his belly which had now stopped growling. As soon as the two lovers were done and finished with their food they both indulged in the sweetness of a sorbet dessert. Aki was excited to taste something so sweet as sugar itself. He felt as though he was full.

He soon got up from the kitchen chair that he was sitting upon, waddling upon the floor over to Nick. Once there beside him he smiled once again, offering a hand to Nick. He wanted to be laying naked next to Nick in bed without having to ever worry about if any annoying maids or nosy butlers would find themselves rudely barging into the room. He was eager to always be with his Nick.

Once in the room he kindly asked to be excused to brush his teeth and walked to the bathroom. In there he brushed his teeth and gargled mouth wash and once done he then walked with Nick to their bed, kissing him on the lips lustfully. He reached up, running his fingers through Nick's feather soft hair, never wanting to ever stop. It always calmed him when he could touch Nick's body.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-22-2018

(ahh it's fine! take good care of yourself! i hope you get well soon!)

Nick smiled following Aki back upstairs. he was equally eager to be spending time with Aki. Although they had had sex for the entire afternoon, Nick was ready for another round. Aki was so attractive, his pregnant body so ripe and amazing, Nick was constantly aroused by him.

He waited on bed while Aki did his nightly routines. He welcomed Aki back on bed, gazing at him lovingly while his hair was stroked. "i love you so much Aki..." he smiled and pressed a kiss on Aki's chest. "let me do a belly rub on you." he offered excitedly. Aki's belly was looking even larger, now that he had a full stomach with the 3-course dinner.

Nick got off bed to grab the lotion they had brought, coming back to Aki, he peeled away his shirt to show his belly. "Aki..." he muttered, pressing gentle kisses on the stretchmarks that was caused by their twins. "you are so pretty." he smiled at Aki, reassuring him. he appreicated Aki's body very much.

with lotion on his hand, he rubbed his palms together before placing them on Aki's bump. he would do gentle circles, rubbing on the tightly stretched skin and relieving the tension in his muscles.

(should we do the toilet scene? maybe Aki will fall asleep with the nice rub and woke up in the middle of the night, needing to go toilet badly?)

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-22-2018

(Thank you, my friend. That means a lot. And I will. By the way, I would love to do the bathroom scene.:D)

Aki gazed up into Nick's adorable eyes, never wanting to ever look away. Not even for a mere second. He hummed softly as he placed kisses upon Nick's lips. He was heavily weighed down by the twins and the meal that he had consumed an hour before. He may have been a man but he was feeling quite feminine with each and every single passing minute and so much more.

As he was lathered down by the lotion he sighed peacefully. He had closed his eyes to savor each touch Nick placed upon his body. He opened his eyes as his name was called, smiling as he responded back. "I love you too Nick, you are so very handsome. You are like my Romeo and I am your Juliette." He felt his lover's lips exploring each area of his full and bloated belly.

He smiled wider, stripping his beloved of his clothing. "I could go forever with you whenever we make love." He was eager to always be filled upon with Nick's well sized cock. He moaned gently as his belly was rubbed by his lover's strong but gentle hands. He closed his eyes once more, reveling because of  him working magic on the unmistakable presence of such soreness of his body.

He took the lead second, peppering kisses to the underside of Nick's chin. With the time that passed he was eager to ride his large cock, wanting to stare down into his eyes. He removed his own clothing as well starting with his shirt from his chest and head revealing the sight of his perky, puffy, milk filled breasts and his bulging, slightly swaying presence of his eager to be touched belly.

He sighed once more, placing his hands above Nick's ones and guided them to his breasts, letting him fondle and squeeze them which had turned him on like a wildfire. His chest was now feminine but he was still strong as any other man. He was not ever embarrassed to undress in front of Nick, always loving to show off his pregnant body for as long as he could before the birthing process.

He felt blessed to have a chance to do what woman could for their husbands. He was glad that he was different than normal men. He had the best of what was two worlds. Life was like a dream .. a  dream that he never wanted to ever awaken from. He looked into Nick's eyes once more, loving it when him and his lover spent many moments like this.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-23-2018

(nice i have been looking forward to the toilet scene. i love how you describe Aki as having the best of the 2 worlds - and indeed he was. a strong guy but able to carry children...)

Nick smiled, followng Aki's lead to touch his breasts - yep they''re now at least A cups, if not B. he took them, one in each hand, and started kneading them, feelign how puffy and heavy with milk they were. "Aki.... i want to taste it." he smiled, bneidng forward, he enveloped his engorged aereola to suckle. he was playful at first, using his tongue to outline the nipple, then he got more serious and really suckled, his hand kneading the root of his breast to encourage lactation.

He was soon moaning loud though, aborting his attempt. He was much too distracted to continue because while he suckled, Aki was grinidng his big bottom on his growing bulge, and that sensation was too enticing to be left alone.

"you naught little one... so you want my cock huh?" he smirked and grabbed Aki's ass, rubbing it so hard he was feeling the fleshy bottom roll under his palm. "you're gonna get that then..." he shove his pants down , his huge cock popped out.

"come here.... you think you could still ride me?" Nick said, He was a thoughtful lover and he had taken into consideration how heavy Aki's belly was, worried that bouncing could become hardowrk for Aki now. "Come here... careful." he guided Aki to come to his lap, raising his knees for Aki to hold onto, and held his waist when he reached back for his cock, positioning it so he would sit on him. Nick was mindful enough to hold Aki's belly for him a little, sharing the weight so Aki wouldn't be having too much troulbe moving around.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-23-2018

(I have also anticipated the bathroom scene as well. After the sex scene it seems to fit right in later that night. And thank you, I try my best.)

Aki smirked blissfully, gazing up into the depths of Nick's eyes eagerly. He bit his thin, lower lip as his breasts were being played with. He sighed with delight from time to time at how his beloved's hands worked magic on him. He moaned with each movement of Nick's skilled sexual expertise.  He hummed as if a bird, the sound vibrating in the seemingly endless abyss.

He blushed as he heard the words that he longed to hear from his beloved. "You can taste as much milk as you want, sweetheart." He closed his eyes, reaching up and gently stroking Nick's soft hair as if he were a mere child feeding from his mother. He felt as though the feeding from him was pleasurable and blissful. He felt as though he would be happy when Nick was around.

He shivered as if he was in complete heaven, never wanting to be away from the pleasure that Nick always gave to him. "Yes Nick, I want your big cock inside of me." He wanted to always be in Nick's arms and only his, he trusted no one else but him. Love was like that to him. He begun to move his hips gently, beginning his task of riding upon Nick's scorching warm cock.

He moaned, he lowered his head, placing his kisses upon his cheeks and finally, his lips. He was a man by gender and nature but the pregnancy took out his feminine side. He smiled, wanting to bounce up and down upon Nick's large cock but stuck to simply rocking his hips back and forth in such soft but very passionate, loving movements.

"Yes, my love, I think that I can still ride you." He said and then began jumping up and down softly upon Nick's strong hips, loving it when he was. He sighed between each moan, letting Nick know that he was in such delight and bliss. He was excited that he did not have to ever hide from Christopher and was also excited that he was alone with Nick.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-25-2018

Soon after they established their rhythm, Nick saw Aki started panting. A sheen of sweat formed on his chest, which was getting flushed with the exertion of bouncing on his lap. He appreciated Aki's effort so much, his lover was very plaint and truly loving when it came to pleasure him.

"aww babe you are doing so good. bouncing like a cowboy..." he said stroking his nipples where droplets of milk would stream out on following his movement. They were so passionate in their lovemaking, Aki was soon exhausted. They could no longer maintain their usual rhythm with their babies growign so big now. Nick chuckled when Aki finally slowed, he was panting so hard Nick pitied him.

"Alright.. you've been doing a very nice job. let me take over... i am the daddy here, my job is to take good care of mommy and the babies." Nick sat up higher, leaning back against the headboard, he pulled Aki down a little to give him a proper kiss on his lips. Fondling with his nipples, he started thrusting, taking over the role of thrusting, reaching so deep inside of Aki he was making him moan like crazy.

Their sweet lovemaking lasted well into the night. Aki was also very sensitive now, he had been squirting and cumming almost nonstop, and by the end of it he was so exhausted, Nick cumming inside of him only got him jerked up, and ejaculated a clear stream of cum - he had cum too much his balls were almost emptied.