Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-25-2018

Aki rode Nick for a few hours, soon being covered in a surface of sweat that made him feel hot as fire. He looked down into his lover's eyes, never wanting to ever stop. Never. His hands were upon his lover's chest, rocking his hips and grinding his eager ass against his lover's crotch. He moaned, panted and cried out in such a very big, overwhelming situation known as pleasure.

He felt as though he would explode, throwing his head back as he felt his whole entire body tense up. The main reason he had tensed up was because of his climax. He breathed hard and heavily not ever wanting to stop or slow down. He smiled even through he was beyond tired and weary.  He soon let Nick take the lead in the process known as sex and that alone.

"I would love that, Nick." He laid down on his back on the bed, allowing his beloved freedom to do as he wished with him. He gasped at first, soon beginning to moan loud. He was amazed at how strong Nick always was, loving him with each forward thrust that he did. He kissed his lover's lips, breathing so very very hard and harshly.  Life was such bliss and so much more.

When his two, aroused breasts were dripping milk he blushed. He made sure that his beloved could drink from them if he wanted. He was gripping the covers of the bed as the bed rocked back and forth hard that it creaked. He was being pleasured to his very core. He was also proud of being a lover to Nick's rough and well paced sexual pleasuring of him.

"I love you, Nick." He moaned and moaned until his voice was cracking and his throat was scratched raw. He yawned, soon falling asleep after he and his lover had both relieved themselves during the moments of such beyond intense moments of sex.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-26-2018

Nick truly saw stars when he finally came inside of Aki. his pregnant lover was so delicious, Nick couldn't resist himself from taking him over and over again. he was exhausted by then, blissfully pleasured as he collapsed beside Aki.

they were both sweaty and a mess really, but Nick knew this could make Aki very uncomfortable waking up. He thought for a moment, and dragged himself up to fetch a warm towel to wipe Aki down. he chuckled silently seeing his elder lover was already asleep, his large belly rising and falling steadily. He was gentle in wiping, cleaning also the mess between his legs, and collapsed onto the bed himself, exhausted.

Nick, as always, was clasping tight onto Aki when he fell asleep. it was a subconsious action, showing the young man's insecurity. he was always afraid of the looming image of his father. he was also afraid his Aki might be removed forcefully from his side. that was why he was holding him so closely whenever he was asleep.

it was a problem, however, when Aki wanted to move. Oblivious to everything, Nick tightened his grip on Aki when his pregnant lover attmpeted to move. when aki continued to wriggle in his arms, Nick was woken up. "Aki?" he asked, still sleepy, he turned around and let Aki go. he was vaguely aware the Aki sometimes had to go to the toilet, so he releaed him where his reasoning returned a tiny bit in his sleepy mode.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-26-2018

Aki was beneath Nick, wanting to stay that way forever. He moaned until he could no more. He panted heavily as he became weary but also felt blessed.

He sighed happily, allowing himself to fall into a realm of slumber. He was not aware that he was being cleaned by Nick. He remained asleep until he was awakened by a strong urge to go to the bathroom in the Villa down the hall. He felt so safe and secure in his lover's arms but sometimes nature had called him to its depths.

He slumbered soundly, wanting to turn over so that he was facing Nick but he was held too tight against his body. He loved Nick with all of his heart but the grip on him was much too tight. He awoke in the depths of night, needing help from Nick. "Um Nick .. can you help me in the bathroom?" He said softly, a red blush on his face.

He got up from the bed with assistance from Nick, never wanting to ever be alone again. He waddled heavily from the room beside Nick and to the bathroom. He held his lover, letting him press down on his bladder to help him urinate and free his body of soreness and the feeling of being so very full of liquid to it's full sense of capacity.

He wanted to have a positive emotion instead of negative because of the aching bladder. He sat on the toilet, clenching his teeth tightly as he was helped to be freed of uncomfortable feelings. He whimpered, closing his eyes tightly. He tried his very hardest not to be squirming too much. He wanted to be freed of pains.

He sighed whenever the urine inside of his bladder did not answer the calling of being released. He was eager to let it flow free of his sore cock or his womanhood. He could pee at both sides and it seemed to be like a unique thing about him. He did not tell anyone of his unique body parts but Nick.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-27-2018

(oops sorry i know i had let you take the lead in this post when it came to teh toilet scene, but would you mind me changing a bit of details in it? i will elaborate a little more based on what you said and maybe make a bit of deviations from your post?)

Nick grumbled something incoheretn before he could mutter enough strength to drag himself up. still rubbing his eyes, he was smiling genty at AKi already. "of course love. i am here to help you..." he yawned and helped Aki up, still muddled with sleep.

Halfway through the hall, Nick actually had his eyes closed for awhile - and he swayed, but he quickly recollected himself feeling Aki's body pressed against him. he scolded himself mentally, reminidng himself he had Aki to look after and he couldn't afford falling asleep so easily.

They made their way to the toilet. Nick was keeping himself slow while guiding Aki down the hallway. He helped Aki settle on the toilet, and then turned to let him finish his business. that was something that they usually do. Nick waited, but after a few minutes he was still not hearing the trickling sound of pee. he could only hear grunts and moans from Aki.

Finally Nick asked. "Aki? do you need some help?" he asked. Before, Aki had never asked him to help, but this time perhaps he needed a little assistance. he heard a feeble "yes" from Aki, and Nick turned around.

On the toilet seat, Aki was sitting with his belly crowding his lap. Nick knelt down beside Aki. his pregnant lover's face was so flushed and sweaty. "aki? you cannot go?" he asked, looking at Aki with concern. "would it help if i rub on it?" Nick carefully moved Aki to lean back against the toilet seat. He was on his knees now, Nick placed his palm on the lower part of Aki's belly, feeling his full bladder, he rubbed gentle circles on it, gradually increasing his strength until Aki moaned and struggled.

"push down with my rubs... it should work to make it easier to pee..." Nick guided. he was quite aamzed with the anatomy of Aki's body. he had never come across anyone who could urinate from both sides - perhaps taht was causing the trouble. Aki's body, with the babies setting so low, perhaps could not direct the urine properly, which caused the difficulty of Aki in going even though he had a full bladder.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-27-2018

(You can do that. I apologize if I messed up. I am troubled in real life so I am glad that you are helping me improve some of my posts.)

"Yes, I would like help." Aki said softly, continued to sit on the toilet, groaning in pain. He tried his very hardest to get even a little bit of urine to flow free from him. He closed his eyes. He wanted the agony of not being able to use the bathroom to be over and done with. He did not ever want to be in this kind of pain. Never ever.

He closed his eyes, feeling as if he had to focus on pushing to get the urine out. He sighed, wearily keeping his eyes closed. "I apologize for waking you up so late, sweetheart." He was always sleepy when he had felt his own body struggling not to shut down. He sighed and yawned softly and silently. He wanted to be able to slumber for a while.

He closed his eyes tightly as his aching bladder was rubbed firmly. He clenched his teeth and bit his lips as well while he tried not to cry out. He managed to stay quiet but only for a slight time. He was eager to be able to use the bathroom as he had wanted and not having to struggle for what would seem like a few hours.

He whimpered pitifully, not ever wanting Nick to know that his bladder was not able to go. He groaned against his control, gripping a side of the sink which was facing the toilet.

He panted after a few hours of constant pain, eventually getting a little stream of urine to flow but needed a lot more. He was shy as he was using the bathroom in a womanly sort of way. He blushed like he always did when he did female sort of things but did not ever push Nick away. Only he knew of Aki's secret and only him.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-29-2018

(oh no, please, no you didn't mess up. it's just me with my peculiar interest.. i am so happy you are so containing. i am in no way improving your post, it's just me being bad and wanting things to go my way... i am so sorry for that but i am grateful for you to be allowing me to do that ;) plus! i LOVE how you describe the entire thing.... it's like you are reading my secret desires and made Aki such a perfect lover ;))

Seeing Aki's yawn, Nick pushed himself up a little, making himself taller so Aki could lean on him while they worked on his bladder. "oh no, i am glad to be of help. that's what lovers do for one another right ... i love you, i am willing to do anything for you." Nick smiled and kissed Aki's sweaty face, he was taking his role seriously, being more manly than his own father.

Nick saw Aki's struggle to hold back his moans. He was about to tell him not to suppress them when finally Aki just let them out, no longer able to hold them. "yes, moans as you want... just push with my rubs... you are almost there, just a bit..." Nick muttered gently. Aki was still unable to pee, so the young man rubbed harder.

They finally worked on getting a bit of pee out. "there you go... Aki, you know what? i find this almost like a birth." Nick announced very happily, kissing Aki on his lips. "oh and you are blushing so beautifully..." Nick smiled, teasing Aki by ponting out how he reacted. His heart felt tender, Aki had been opening himself to him entirely, Nick felt very loved by it.

"you are very close now... come on Aki, we can do this." Nick continued to encourage. He thought since the bladder rub seemed not to be too effective, he could try another way. he moved his hand lower, grabbing Aki's manhood, he stroked it until it started hardening. "see... let's see if we block the passage on one way, would it make it easier to come the other way..." he said, breathily, staring down at Aki's heaving belly. He would reach further down to rub on Aki's feminine parts, rubbing it to stimulate its relaxation and encourage his bladder flow.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-30-2018

(I am glad that I did not make any mistakes so far. And you have fun ideas, no need to apologize. By the way, I am also pleased that I am doing alright with our role play.:D)

Aki yawned beyond his control for a minute or so, clenching his teeth while feeling his aching bladder being pressed down upon. He was also a man like his beloved Nick was but he was more like a woman because of his pregnant condition. Life was tiresome that night but he was confined to sitting upon the beautiful, medium sized bathroom's toilet.

He tried to get to what he needed, slowly getting drops and weak streams of urine out minute by minute. Although he was in unbearable pain he was also relieved that his beloved knight in shining armor who was Nick was there with him and just him alone. Living was a miracle as long as he was with his beloved. He loved Nick with all of his heart and soul.

He groaned in pure agony, never feeling such pain so severe before. Now he was more than eager to feel pleasure in response to his aching bladder.  He wanted nothing more than for the pains that he had unfortunately felt to simply vanish and never return but life did not work like a Genie in a lamp like it did in cartoons.

He did as he was encouraged by his Nick. He had held the sink with one hand while the other one rested upon his own lap. He whimpered, opening his eyes from time to time. He felt as though he could relax from time to time between the seemingly endless pushes. He was eager to be able to release forth each drop of urine.

"Ow .." He said with a groan, trying his very hardest not to break down but the discomfort was unbearable to go through with each prolonged second spent in the Villa. He bore down, adding strength to his pushes. He felt his body quivering beyond control, not stopping till tired. "I believe that it is like birth as well." He said breathlessly.

He closed his eyes as he focused on Nick's attentive touches, soon feeling his manhood being pleasured by gentle but firm like rubs along with his sore bladder area was.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 05-01-2018

(you've been doing so good, i hope i'm also doing as well for you :))

Nick felt like this had gone on for too long as well, and he was eager to relieve Aki from his agony. it was not easy, with the pregnancy, Aki's body was disoriented by the presence of the twins squishing all his internal organs around. Nick knew he had to find a way to solve this soon so he could snuggle back in bed with Aki.

"Shh just go with my flow... feel the pleasure, let yourself go..." Nick said, moving his finger along the bottom of Aki's penis, sending shivers of pleasure down Aki's spine, he reached further down to his balls and then his shy but lovely feminine opening. he dragged his finger across, making the sensitive lips spread on his touch, encouraging the opening of the urethra on this feminine opening. The path to release on his manhood was blocked with the erection Aki was sporting, so there was no other way for the content of his bladder to go except from his feminine opening.

"relax... and let your body take over." Nick's words were almost hypnotising with him muttering so softly into his ears. 'Just feel it.... let it flow through." he hinted, and then, like he was indeed master of Aki's body, a stream of steady urine finally passed through Aki's feminine part and hit the toilet bowl relieving Aki of his agony.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 05-02-2018

(Thank you, my friend. And you have been doing beyond more than good as well.:))

Aki began to moan as pure pleasure overcame his senses. He sighed happily in response to feeling Nick's sensual touches, never wanting him to stop. He moved his hips slightly up and down, letting Nick explore him. As time passed hour upon hour he wanted to always be beside Nick had getting more and more positive as his lover pleasured him with his two skilled, gentle but firm hands. He could be with him forever.

He stopped whimpering as Nick gently encouraged him to. He breathed softly at first but then each breath became faster and harder to manage as his cock was being explored. As minutes went by he felt the pleasure increased a thousand fold. He rubbed his beyond large sized belly, feeling as if he would explode in the presence of such pleasure forever.

His lover was always showering him with affection. He just wanted to be with Nick and he also enjoyed being the center of his world.

He smirked, feeling a strong stream of urine flow free from his womanly part while his cock was filling up with a healthy amount of sperm. He sighed once more in lust, feeling as if he was being sent to the deepest depths of his innermost presence of his darkest desires when it came to the exciting process known as sex. It was always erotic to do it with Nick.

From time to time the two twins moved around restlessly, roused from their once peaceful slumber inside of their mother's womb. The womb was sadly running out of room for the two of them and the movements became more and more rough. Each lingering, teasing touch upon his sensitive cock and sperm filled balls was pure heaven on Earth. He wanted this moment to always stay, never wanting it to end but sadly it would.

He felt as though he could do and be anything with Nick standing by his side. He continued to use the toilet from his womanly organ until he could do no more.

"Thank you, love. My bladder feels good now." He smiled, leaning in to kiss Nick's lips. He was finally at peace with his body. Soon he had been able to relax.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 05-02-2018

The sound of water splashing into the toilet bowl was long- it had taken at least a few minutes for Aki to finally empty his overfilled bladder. Nick smiled at Aki and kissed him on his lips, his hands continuing to pleasure his beloved. "you are too welcome my love..." he captured his lips and kissed him so deeply, Aki was soon writhing and moaning against him. Nick read Aki's reaction like an open book, and he knew how to make his Aki even happier now.

Nick's hands were wet - and so was AKi's bottom. Nick wiped clean Aki with tissue paper, smiling when Aki blushed a little needing to open his legs wide forNick to reach in, and rewarded him wiht a gentle kiss on his belly. "alright... i guess we have to finish this off." he smiled, pointing at Aki's erection that was so pathetically pressed low by Aki's overfilled belly.

Nick scooped Aki up with a hand behind his knees and another holding squarely onto his back. He stood up with little problem. He smiled at Aki who had put his arms around his shoulder, and made their way into the bedroom. Instead of the bed though, this time Nick placed Aki down on the floor facing the windows, and lifted one of his legs up.

"let's try this...." Nick smirked, this posture had forced Aki to lean forward to hold against the glass. Nick freed his yearning erection from his pants and moved closer so his huge mushroom head was pointing at Aki's wet and ready opening. "let's see if you can hold yourself up..." taht was all Nck said before he pressed himself all the way into Aki, grinding deep into him while he moaned the sweetest sound on earth.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 05-03-2018

Aki sighed happily as he heard and felt his urine flowing free from him. He was caught off guard by the kiss placed upon his lips but smirked because of it. Life was like a dream only it was real as God himself. Heaven was beyond what he had thought of from time to time and he loved each moment he spent with his truly, beloved Nick. He felt blessed.

He could not stop moving because of his lover, never wanting to stop being with Nick and him alone. He panted, moaning in between each breath. He smiled, kissing Nick's cheeks, neck and his lips like he did to him. He felt as though he could finally have a golden opportunity to relax for a while while he was being pleasured by Nick and him alone.

He realized that Nick was excellent at the process of sex than Christopher. Nick was so much like a God to him and he held him with only the highest respect.

He felt moist like Nick's hands were, indeed blushing in response. He sighed once more, feeling himself being drying off by Nick with tissue paper till done and clean. His belly was heavy because of the weight of the two twins but was always surprised that Nick could hold him easily. He did nothing but smile and let him carry him.

When he was being carried from the bathroom he stayed quiet, simply staring at Nick's handsome face. He loved to always take in his lover's flawless features.

"You are so strong, sweetheart." He smirked up at Nick, loving it when he was being dominant over him and him being submissive. He did as Nick had wanted him to do.

He held the glass, staying that way while his beloved had done his own sexual process upon Aki. When they had sex it was like so much more than that. It was like being blessed by a higher realm beyond the simple Earth. In other words it was so much like paradise. Ecstasy was increased a thousand times better between them.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 05-03-2018

"i am strong because of you... you gave me the courage and motivation to grow. Finally i am finding a target in my life - to be good for you and our babies." Nick smiled and declared his love to Aki. He pressed a gentle kiss on him ,, still holding Aki's leg up, he shoved himself into Aki, drawing the sweetest moans from the heavily pregnant man.

With each thrust upward into the warm cavity of Aki, Aki's large belly would jiggle, the top of it pressed against the cold glass in front of them. "Aki..." Nick muttered and turned Aki's face towards himself, kissing him passionately on his lips, keeping his moans between their lips. Their heated lovemakng would make a layer of vapour on the glass window at where Aki's bellly pressed against it, and also from his hands that were pressed against it.

"look out Aki,... see that little bird? even it was seeing us making love." Nick chuckled when he spotted the curious lttle bird, its head tilted as he gazed at the two humans making love right in front of the window glass. Nick changed them slightly so now Aki would be standing facing the window, Nick ploughing into his ripe body from behind. "Look at everything outside of us... everything's witnessing our lovemaking - our love as well." Nick muttered, holding Aki's jiggling belly while making his thrusts heavier, landing deeper into Aki, making his lover moan even sweeter.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 05-04-2018

Aki felt honored to have been the origin of Nick's growth. He blushed happily, kissing him with each movement of his soft lips against Nick's own also soft ones. As he was dominated by him he moaned only to have each outburst muffled as Nick's lips once more as his strong, powerful thrust like movements of his lips smashing between his upper thighs.

He bit his lower lip, feeling his body quivering in desire. He was with two twins inside of him but he did not ever let that be of a burden to him. He felt so very special and wanted with each hug, kiss and kiss that he and Nick had shared together alone with no one but each other. His steps may have been slowed by the twins but he did not ever regret being pregnant with Nick's children. He always wanted to have children, watching them grow and thrive in the world known as Earth called home.

He felt relaxed as his leg was being raised up by Nick, gasping blissfully from time to time between moans of pleasure. He felt the exposed flesh of his belly shake up and down with each thrust that his beloved had delivered inside of him with each passing second. He did as his lover had wanted, never ever wanting to stop. Never.

He saw the window fog up thickly as he was turned around to his belly, feeling as if he was on the verge of a very strong climax but held it back for a while even though it was truly painful to do that. "Mmmh ... Nick." He responded back to Nick, smirking with amusement upon noticing the bird had watched him and Nick in lovemaking. His body was eager to be used by Nick, never minding that. He was also eager to please his beloved Nick and just him alone. Life and existing was nothing without him.

"The bird must be jealous of us." He said with a chuckle of his own, smirking at the unfortunate creature.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 05-04-2018

"yep poor little thing probably wouldn't..." Nick grunted when Aki tightened around him, he must have hit a tender spot inside of Aki, he was getting so much pleasure from it, Nick forgot what he was gonna say about the bird.What followed was even more vigorous thrusts, Nick plunging so deep into Aki he could feel their twins moving excitedly within Aki.

Nick moaned and lifted Aki's belly ever so slightly, again plungin into that peculiar spot at the very end of Aki's birth canal, landing blow after blow at his weak spot. "i'm close.." Nick muttered, though when he reached blindly for Aki's cock, he realised his lover must have been trying so hard to suppress his orgasm that should have come much earlier. "aww you're waiting for me... you're too sweet Aki." Nick smiled and kissed the pregnant man's face, delighted to know what his lover was willing to do for him.

"Aki... aki." Nick muttered his love's name over and over again, building up the tension and the pleasure, then with a few last erratic thrusts, he exploded deep within Aki. the effect was immeidate as Aki jerked in his arms, his entire body tensed up and trembled so hard as he, too, exploded all over the underside of his belly, coating his twin-filled tummy wiht thick, white cum.

The pair was panting, holding against the glass window, they had been in such blissful pleasure, Nick was almost reluctant to move. They had to though, for a moment later the heat settled and they both shivered at the cold that started creeping up. "guess we should get dressed properly now." Nick smiled and moved Aki, only to have the pregnant man so exhausted by the crazy lovemaking Nick ended up needing to take his waist as they made their slow way back to the bed where their clothes were laid out.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 05-04-2018

Aki moaned while he felt his special spot being jabbed by Nick's cock. He was eager to please Nick and him alone. He smiled, gasping from time to time while he was being dominated with each passing minute. He panted heavily, feeling the presence of a scorching hot sweat form upon each area of his body from his head and down to all five of his curling toes.

He watched the bird who seemed to stare through the window at him and his beloved Nick. He moaned as if he were a purring kitten, blessed to be loud as he wanted. He would usually be shy about others watching him have sex but he was strangely calm with the bird just watching. It was just a bird, it would know nothing about the process of such wonderful sex.

He loved being with Nick, savoring each moment that they had both shared together. He held the window's glass, feeling his body moving beyond his own control. He smiled, twitching as he had felt the presence of Nick's hand upon his aching, strained cock. He was happy being with him only. He had now trusted no other person but Nick and him alone which was.

He was blessed to have such a true man in his life. That fact made him more special that pathetic Christopher. He was indeed blessed to hear Nick's voice speaking to him. He reveled in the swift, powerful smacking of skin against skin as the two lovers made such passionate love with each other and did not cheat. True love was like that and much more to pregnant Aki.

"Nick .. Nick! .. god you are so big!" He said happily, feeling as though he could be dominated by powerful Nick forever and ever without a single moment of ending.

He said between heavy breaths, replying to him. "I love you, Nick. And I could wait for you forever. You are more of a true man than your father." After a few hours of mind blowing sex he did as his body had wanted, slipping into sensations of sensitive presence of pleasure and stayed there as he felt his cock becoming empty.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 05-04-2018

Nick almost beamed at the priase from Aki - from "complaining" his cock being large, to how he was a way better man than his father. He felt so loved and proud of satisfying his lover in ways that was not only impossible for Christopher to achieve, it was impsosible for ANYONE else to achieve. He had captured the heart, the soul and the body o fAki, he was through and through his, and no one could change that.

The feeling was surreal. With them both utterly spent, Nick eventually decided to lift Aki up to place him on bed, and decided to take a short little nap. they would have time later to make food and settle, but for now he just wanted to indulge in a quiet little moment of rest with his spent lover.

They would be woken up by the chrips of the innocent birds outside. Nick would open his eyes to see Aki's smiling ones. they exchanged a gentle and loving kiss before moving out of bed to prepare some lunch.

When they got off bed, Aki stumbled slightly with how wobbly his legs were from the passionate sex they just had, but Nick was prepared and caught Aki right on spot. He helped Aki go slowly to the kitchen, and again indulged Aki with a nice lunch.

"so... feeling energized enough to look around? i thought it would be nice to see the ranch. Maybe feed the horses ?" Nick suggested, his face rested on his palm as he looked at Aki with his smiling eyes.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 05-05-2018

Aki smiled as if he was a child in a candy store. He moaned and sighed one last time, slumbering close beside his beloved Nick. He felt as though he was a puppy being watched over by his beloved owner. He loved it whenever his owner had let him dress up in his dog outfit and they would roleplay with many to try. He was eager to please Nick and only him.

He curled up as much as he could, taking a few hours of night to slumber like his Nick had did. He did not complain, not even when he was uncomfortable or in pain. He dreamed about the twins, wondering as to what they would look like in appearance when they were born. He was so very excited to see them just like Nick was as well.

The such feeling of sex ending was met with pleasure and blessed because of his lover's well sized, thick cock. He slumbered until the loud chirps of the birds woke him with their shrillness. He slowly awoke, fluttering his eyelids and opening his eyes. When he saw Nick laying beside him he expressed a loving smile at him.

"Good morning, Nick." He spoke softly, his throat still raw from all of the scream like moans that left his lips the night before. He loved having Nick in his life. He stretched as much as he could after sharing a warm, affectionate kiss with Nick. After that he slowly got up to his feet only to collapse, falling into Nick's openly waiting arms.

He sighed in relief that he did not hit the ground. He was proud of his husband for being so swift and caring with him, loving the minutes that he and Nick spent together. "Thank you for helping me, love." He smiled up at Nick, kissing his lips once more with a gentle peck upon them. "Yes, I am. I would love to feed the horses."

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 05-05-2018

To hear Aki's voice coarse and sexy made Nick's ego swell. HIs aki was so loving and affectionate, he admired him so much everytime when he maanged to fuck him so raw the signs of sex - rough sex - was obvious on Aki. He took Aki's belly, cupping it from below whenever they walked, noticing the wadding that was even more serious than usual, perhaps because of how much he had been using aki that he was still feeling the burn on his backside.

They finished their meals and Nick allowed Aki to rest a little, just snuggling close to each other while they had a bit of dessert on the sofa. Nick fed Aki some ice cream, and then they woudl share a kiss before Aki reciprocating the gesture. "So? ready?" he asked Aki lovingly, putting him in a loose linen white shirt with no pants on, he figured it would make it easier for Aki so nothing would be rubbing on his slightly swollen anus.

They made their way to the back of the house where the ranch was. The sky was blue and everythign was so perfect, just the right temperature and the same birds that had woken them up were still chirping at a distance. Nick took Aki's waist as they moved across the land, sharing the weight by cupping his belly, and soon they were hearing the sound of the horses.

"Here, i have got some treat for the horses... let's see." Nick smiled and let go of Aki for a moment, coming to the little open cottage, he whistled and one particular horse immeidately looked up from the grassland, and came trotting to Nick. "aki, meet Haley. That's my horse." He smiled proudly, introducing his great friend to his lover.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 05-06-2018

Aki was always happy to be the lover of Nick. He loved the moments like this and so much more, glad that he was without the pathetic, unfaithful Christopher. As time passed by the two lovers took a warm, steamy shower together and simply lathered each other with shampoo and washed each other with warm, soothing water.

He was eager to stroke the horses and walk in the soft, emerald green grass. When the two lovers stepped out of the shower they dried each other off with their towels. He was helped into a linen shirt along with new underwear that cradled his rear gently. He sat down on the soft sofa, eating a bowl of ice cream by his beloved Nick.

"Thank you for the ice cream, Nick." He smiled, kissing Nick on the lips in a gentle, submissive way. He preferred to be that way, loving how dominant Nick truly was by nature. He had wanted to be with Nick even after death's hands would capture the two of them into into their steel strong grip. He loved Nick more than the word love was.

"I am ready. I would love to see your horses." He smiled, getting up to his feet with helpful assistance from his strong Nick.

He never had horses before, let alone touch one but he was eager to see just how majestic they truly were. He wanted to ride one but he did not want to put too much pressure on such peaceful creatures. He walked up to Haley and gently petted her snout with his right hand, never wanting to hurt any animal.

"Hello Haley. Your owner treats you well like he treats me. Look how beautiful you are." He said with a gentle smile to the horse, wanting to ride upon her through the grass. He wanted to be able to pet the horse while he was petting her. He never wanted to stop. Never ever. He was calm and smiling at her.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 05-06-2018

"haley's my friend - my only friend for awhile when i first purchased it here. i have classmates and acquiantances, but none of them know me as good as Haley does. Now i got you...' Nick smiled patting the gentle mare, pressing his foreheads on the horse and smiled when she sneezed, which startled Aki a little with how loud that was.

Nick chuckled and took Aki's hand to lead him back to the horse. "here, try this. she would love you then." he smiled and put a carrot in Aki's hand. Encouragingly, he gesutred for Aki to feed the large animal. Haley was a large horse, standing over them in her full height, but now she was laying down her head pliantly at Nick, who giggled at how affectionate she was to him.

"Go on, feed her." he smiled patting the horse. The plant was offered and teh horse was quick to take the treat. Nick smiled as the two bonded. "do you want to ride her? it would be a little bit risky, but i trust haley. she would know not to trot too fast and bump you... so even though this could be a bit tricky to get on her, i think we can try this. so?" he asked. There was risk helping Aki up with his large belly. Nick believed any docctor would recommend against it, but this was Haley, and he trusted her.

"if you want to, i can prepare the saddle. you will have to wait a little here." Nick said and in his excitement, already disappeared into the backside of the cottage to fetch his riding gears. Even if Aki didn't find it too comfortable, he guessed he could get a lap around with Haley. It had been awhile and he was eager to interact and play with his friend again.