Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 06-13-2018

(Hello my friend. It is alright. No need to apologize. I understand that we have real lives. :))

Aki expressed a wince at Nick's sharp reply but simply nodded. He knew that his lover was frustrated and he accepted it. He knew that he did not mean to be that way to him but sometimes a situation such as this a person could not truly control how they feel. He simply patted his lover's knee in a gentle way, trying not to be too sad about the situation.

He wanted Nick to understand that he had no passionate feelings for Christopher anymore. He wanted to shout such a choice from the rooftops forever without stopping. He sensed that his beloved was enraged like a fierce wildfire by how his body tensed up with each passing, intense minute. All he could do was try to cheer him up in the best way he knew how.

While Nick felt rage Aki felt the opposite, he felt sadness and worry. He cared for Christopher a huge deal but in a friend sort of way. Nick was his one and only. He sighed with relief as the car finally took it's place in a secluded territory. He gently took hold of his lover's hand that was offered to him, following after him anywhere that they could be alone together.

"I love you Nick, you know that. I will never leave you for anyone." He said softly, trying to sweeten his lover's sour mood. He would follow him to the ends of the Earth.

He took one of Nick's hands and placed it upon the front of his belly, gazing up into Nick's handsome eyes. He wanted Nick to be calm and focused only on positive vibes. He never saw him so conflicted with many emotions at once but he knew that this was because of his father being locked in a coma and because of his fears of Aki probably running back to Christopher.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 06-13-2018

It didn't help that Aki was offering his belly to touch. Nick just felt his rage turning into a stream of warmth that would head south to fill his length. He couldn't get quite enough of Aki now. His rational mind completely taken over by his desire. They were still standing beside the car.

Nick pressed a fiery kiss on Aki. he clutched his waist and staggered sideways. Nick reached blindly for the door handle to open it and shove Aki into the backseat. Nick was also climbing in, just crawling over Aki as he furiously tugged on Aki's clothes, wanting to touch his lover in every part possible.

They were at a remote spot, but still outside, Aki was struggling a little at first, but that soon died down. Nick treated that as a silent approval for him to go ahead. The younger man leapt at the approval and nibbled his way down Aki's colllarbone.

Nick still had enough mind to know not to leave any outside marks on Aki. He moved on to Aki's breast. hOlding the slightly bulging breast, Nick bit down hard on him, using enough force to leave a teeth mark - he just wanted to makr Aki with something, to show subtly that Aki was his.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 06-13-2018

Aki leaned against the car, letting Nick have every inch of his body. He reentered the car, laying down in the soft, comfortable back seat. He was thankful that the back of the car had a large, pleasing amount of space in it. He blushed, breathing hard and fast as he became aroused by Nick's rough yanking of his few pieces of clothing. He was big with children but he still loved sex.

He was surprised at first as he was kissed but then followed, he moved his soft lips against Nick's own ones. He bit his lip as his sensitive collar bone was granted attention.

He helped his beloved remove his clothing, soon he had did the same with his ones next. Soon to the two lover's relief they were both naked and bare of clothing. He was glad to be with Nick, never wanting to ever be without him. Never ever. Life was nothing without Nick to lean on. He was truly blessed to be in his divine and protective presence each passing day.

He cried out as he was bitten by Nick but did not struggle. He knew that he was safe and secure so he let Nick do as he had wanted to do with him. He was indeed blessed to have a lover who loved him more than anything in the whole entire world. He sighed, moaned, and cried out whenever the rough pleasure continued on without stopping.

He was submissive as always while his beloved Nick took the lead like always. He moaned with each lustful movement that Nick had made over him. He loved these moments that they could be alone and spend time with no one but each other. He wanted to be able to gaze up into Nick's handsome eyes and not be judged like they would be if they were affectionate in public.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 06-13-2018

There is something about the total submission of Aki and the loving gaze he casted on him, something magical and powerful. Nick was finding the inner beast raging within him slowly getting calmed, reassured even, by how Aki was welcoming and encouraging him in this passionate make out.

They were just by teh side of a remote road, anyone could have noticed - but then they were also obscured. the chance of someone nosy enough to stop by and check them out was so slim. this thrill of being exposed but at the same time obscured was adding on to the entire expereicne.

He ravaged aki's body. From his amazignly large dome towering over his body, to the slightly bulging breasts that were workign day and night preparing to feed their impending children. then of course there was the secret garden between Aki's legs. Along his way, Nick had ventured down between Aki's legs, looking at his spasming opening and his straining cock, he gave it a thorough lick, tasting Aki in his most intimate place.

Nikc took the time to explore further Aki's body. he forced his hole to spread then licked it, using his dexterous tongue, he stabbed and knawed his pregnant canal, sometimes he also teased his balls right on top of his nose, then when Aki trembled with want, clearly nearing his orgasm, Nick stopped. He would brutally edge Aki, but before that, he had somethign to ask.

"tell me Aki... who do you belong to?" sweating already, Nick pushed himself up from devouring Aki's body, looking straight into the older man's eyes, he asked, very seriously. "tell me, who do you love? tell me, who do you care the most?" he asked, letting his insecurity and frustration out finally. He looked expectantly at Aki.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 06-14-2018

Aki remained laying upon the back seats obediently, keeping his eyes on Nick's and his alone. He did not want to miss anything if he were to blink. He also had a beast that dwelled within the depths of his own soul but his was submissive and shy to emerge. He always loved the intense, heated sessions of lip locking whenever the both of them kissed.

He was aware that they were by the side of a road but no cars roamed down it. He was eager to explore and reach new heights of what the process of sex was. He gripped a side of one of the back seats, holding onto it for dear life as if he was on an intense roller coaster that he never wanted to get off of. He wanted to be with Nick forever without a moment apart.

He moaned through the whole process of sex, letting Nick feast upon his pleasantly overwhelmed body. He loved the way that Nick was always pleasing him. He knew that he was better at that than Christopher and he wanted to spend forever and ever with Nick. He loved so much more than having sex with him. Nick was his reason for living each day to the very fullest.

He sighed in desire, loving the way that Nick explored his sweet spots. He was not prepared for the licking of his feminine places as well as his only masculine one. He made sure to keep an ear out just in case Nick had said anything that was important as the sex was beyond amazing. He was happy now that the two of them were truly alone without any bothering people in cars.

"I belong to you and only you. I love you and I care for you more than anything in the whole entire world." He said. He did not ever look away from Nick, making sure that his words were carefully realized and honest. He smirked, kissing Nick's lips like many times before but with true passion.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 06-14-2018

Nick didn't move at first, letting the words sank in, and also to have the time to process what Aki was telling him. He looked at Aki intently, assessing his eyes, his face, every feature that he could see, and finally, even with Nick's most critical eyes, he could not find a trace of lie in those sweet word from Aki.

"please, please let that be real." he muttered, and finally gave in to Aki, the single person he loved the most in the world. "it's all the same for me... and I'm so afraid i would get hurt. I'm so fragile, so exposed in front of you. My heart is yours entirely. if you didn't reciprocate these feelings, i would die of heartbreak." He said, resting his head on Aki's chest for awhile, before again he stroked and fondled with Aki's feminine parts, then mmoved up a little to get to his balls.

Nick doesn't frequently fondle with Aki's musculine parts, but he did enjoy the feelings that it brought to Aki. he played with them, his fingertips sometimes touching his soaking wet feminine slit, and then moved up to tease his rod, but when he felt his balls tightening and Aki nearing an orgasm, he again stopped with a large moan from Aki.

"oops, nope, not yet. Aki, i'm not going to let you come until i'm inside of you." Nick chuckled, happy to see Aki's frsutartion.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 06-14-2018

Aki did not move as well, letting Nick have a moment to revel in any thoughts on his mind. He then kissed him like many times before, loving the way that Nick had always took control. He smirked, feeling as if he could always count on him to help him, have a shoulder to cry on or an ear to always listen whenever he was worried or saddened.

He also thought of this as a dream, so surreal so good to be true. He listened to Nick's words, finding his heart beating hard and his ears swooning because of them. He smiled up at Nick, honored to have been spoken to with such passion. He wanted to always be the apple of his eye. He also wanted to always be able to be with Nick and only him forever and ever.

"I will always love you Nick, you are my reason for living and breathing." He smiled, feeling happy and serene with Nick. "Soon we will get to meet our children."

He sighed and moaned, feeling as if he could do anything as long as Nick was by his side. He felt his body twitch with each movement of Nick's skilled touch. He felt the feeling of his masculine body part also being explored by Nick's hands. He was eager to always be touched by Nick as he tried not to squeeze his highly sensitive legs closed.

"Life is nothing to me without you." He said softly, blushing as he gazed up into Nick's eyes. "I wish that we could stay in the Villa together but I understand that Christopher needs us." He said with a soft sigh, not wanting Nick to be angry again but he could not contain his feelings for his beloved Nick. He was expressing himself in honest words instead of staying quiet.

He panted heavily like a dog in a fierce heat, feeling as if he would perish when Nick stopped touching him. He bit his lower lip, whimpering shakily but did not complain.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 06-15-2018

"no, we can't return to the villa...."Nick said with great regret followed by a deep sigh. "That'dnot be our last time there though... we're gonna spend more time later." he said, his mouth watering seeing the uncontrollable tremple and Aki's whimper. He loved it, seeing Aki so soft and open, entirely at his disposal.

"you're not going to let this body be seen by anyone else again. I own you... from body to mind, through and through. You are not going to cum without my permission, and you're not going to go anywhere without me by your side." he said, muttering half forceful words to show his possessiveness. "i'm sorry for not warning you earlier, Aki, i am so possessive sometimes i scare myself." he said with slight sadness tinting his tone, and finally, he stroked across his hole and moved.

Positioning himself between Aki's legs, he freed his long hard cock out to rub it against his slit. He took the time to tease him one final time, until Aki was teary with the unsatisfied wants.

"you're gonna be fucked so raw." Nick declared and with one thoroguh thrust, he pushed himself through Aki's tight lips and gained his way into his tight parts, soon to be birth canal.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 06-15-2018

Aki was saddened to hear that he and his lover would not return to the Villa. As much as he had wanted to be there he obeyed the words that his beloved had told him. He also found his own mouth watering as well as he took in his lover's well muscled body. He felt blessed to be with someone such as him. Life was so much like a dream that he never wanted to wake from.

He shivered in desire, listening to Nick's possessive words. He did not answer until his lover was done. "It is alright dear, and I understand, my body and mind is yours to do as you please." He was excited and that was expressed as his body had quivered, feeling as if he could always partake in sex without stopping but at the same time he knew that was not possible.

He was eager to let Nick be dominant like he always was over him. He tensed up slightly as his tight entrance was stroked by his lover. He did not struggle or move away from him. He gasped as he felt his lover's thick, hard cock touching his highly sensitive womanly folds. He was both prepared and unprepared to be filled up with his lover's cock and then his creamy seed.

He sighed in pleasure, gripping the handle of one of the back doors tightly. The reason he did was because of being entered without any lubricants to ease the painful pleasure. He bit his lower lip, feeling as though he was filled to the brim like he was a glass cup being filled with much soothing, bone chillingly cold and refreshing water.

He let Nick do as he wished, the presence of his rough cock taking over control  of him. He reached up, running a eager hand down Nick's god like muscular chest.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 06-16-2018

The sloppy preparation Nick did on Aki proved to be insufficient. Even with Nick licking over him, eating him out before, Aki's canal was still very tight, and the introduction of his thick cock had drained whatever slick he had had before. Nick's eyes rolled back a little at the incredible pleasure rippling out from his cock, and pushed in further, his muscles working to get himself through.

to Nick, the pleasure was surreal. he cracked open his eyes to smile at Aki, who had run his hand along his chest. he smiled and bit his lips as he pushed himself through Aki further, making Aki whimper with the new wave of pleasure for Nick, and pain for Aki. Nick stroked Aki's belly to give him a few seconds to catch his breath again, then moved in.

His monster cock was filling Aki so full, the pregnant man was panting heavily by the time he entered himself thoroughllly into Aki. His insides felt warm and tight, even more so than before. "are you feeling the thrill of doing this in places that's as open as this?" Nick smiled, rather teasingly, reminding Aki once again how thhey were out in the open.

He pressed forward, as much as Aki's belly would allow him to, and lifted Aki's leg to hold as leverage to give his first proper thrust. it was deep, so deep it almost reached the soul of Aki. Nick gave Aki a few gentler thrusts first, then he started really fucking him, as promised, he would have him fucked so raw, he'd walk like a duck afterwards.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 06-16-2018

Aki loved the moments that he and Nick did together whenever they had such passionate sex. He sighed in pleasure, moaned in desire and groaned slightly in pain. He kissed his lover's delicious neck, wanting to always be in this very situation. He clenched his teeth as he was entered by his lover's thick, rock hard cock. He did not ever struggle or push him away.

He also felt as though he could go through this forever with his beloved Nick. He panted heavily with much effort, catching his breath as they had stopped for a few seconds. He was glad that he and Nick were alone out of the open, no cars drove down the road that they were parked near. He licked his lips with his warm, wet tongue which was a habit since he was little.

He let his body movements express to Nick that he was feeling aroused with each moment. He took in a deep breath, holding it in when his womanly opening was stuffed with Nick's cock once more. He smiled, feeling as if he was in Heaven on Earth. "Yes my love, I do feel a thrill." He lifted his head, kissing Nick's perfect, muscular chest in what was a very lustful way.

When he was thrusted hard he gasped from time to time. Slowly he got used to it, moaning while he was eager to please his beloved's desires. He loved that Nick was strong but gentle when he had to be. He gazed up and into the depths of his eyes, never wanting this moment to ever stop. Never. He did not look away from him. He and his beloved had a deep bond like that.

He enjoyed the sexual process that he and Nick were going through together. He always loved the way that his lover had took control over him, forcing him into submission. Love was so much more than just hugs and kisses, it was about communication. It was much more than that to the two lovers but they had such a wonderful amount of communication with eachother.

(Hello my friend, this is a very fun role play. Am I doing alright with my replies so far?)

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 06-17-2018

(yeayea, so far so good. Do you want to add in anything? i feel like i'm taking the lead here, but if you have any sugestions, feel free to raise it!)

Nick was finding himself thoroughly satisfied. through the union of their bodies, Nick was feeling a bonding that transcended to their connection in their souls. it was such thrill and what's more, he was feeling Aki's entire submission. His lover was exposing himself entirely to him. Aki had, without any reservation, opened himself up for him. Through this moment, Nick felt he was the closest ever to Aki.

He continued with his heavy thrusts, he was shoving so rough into Aki, his belly would jiggle and his engorged breasts slightly flapping against his bump. it couldn't be 100% pleasure for Aki, not when he was so heavily pregnant, but Nick was feeling like he had the power over Aki, and he was priviedged with the power bestowed on him. He took a firmer grip on Aki's leg and thrusted in so deep, he had Aki whining in half pain,, half delirious pleasure.

"Aki... i love you so much." he said, starting his final round of thrusting as he felt his climax building fast. "I want to cum at the same time as you..." he said, though that wasn't at all a commanding request, his tone was authroitative enough to let aki knew that's not just a suggestion, it was an order.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 06-17-2018

(Aki is submissive. I am not much of a dominant person. Sorry. You are doing very well with taking the lead but I can come up with some ideas if you want.)

Aki groaned in agony and moaned in pleasure. He felt himself inching closer and closer to the depths of an intense climax but he kept it back as much as he could. He continued to pant fast, feeling as if he could be with Nick forever and ever without a single moment to be apart. He was proud of being a devoted and blessed lover of his beloved lover Nick.

He sighed happily, feeling his body responding to Nick's dominant, thrust like sexual advances. He was blessed to have been impregnated with Nick's unborn children. He gasped with each deep thrust that Nick had delivered inside of him. He reached out, his hands gently holding the sides of Nick's waist as he was dominated by him without any single moment of mercy.

"I love you too Nick, you are my reason for being happy." He smiled, gazing up into Nick's eyes. He felt each thrust of Nick becoming harder and more demanding. He was happy and proud to be with Nick each day and had savored each moment that he and Nick spent together in that large car's back seats. He sighed blissfully between breathless moans, enjoying this.

The pain he felt was overwhelming but he enjoyed it just like the pleasure. He felt his massive, exposed belly and body moving in response to his lover's rough thrusts. He was eager to always be around Nick for as long as he could. He worried about Christopher but it was more of a friend kind of way. Nick was his lover and his alone. He would never love any other like Nick.

"Very well, my love. I will release at the same time as you." He said, feeling as if his climax was closing in but he kept back until the right time approached.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 06-18-2018

(haha that's alright then ;) i'm fine with taking the lead... i like my submissives soft and pliant. I love it especially when you're making him blush and squirm around the physical touches of my seeder..)

Nick knew it was almost an unreasonable request for him to ask Aki to hold back his orgasm. his pregnant lover was way too sensitive now, any thrust from him would have elicited much more pleasure in Aki than to Nick - but he just wanted them to come together. he wanted to make that felt like a marking. A symbolic moment that showed he and Aki were really bound as one.

He took the time to thrust into Aki. reaaching over his amazingly large bump, he thrusted deep and hard, dragging out the pace and slowly, he reached under the large dome to clutch Aki's cock, holding it, then squeezed it hard when he felt like Aki was too near climaxing. that forceful grip had Aki jerk up in pain. that was nick's aim. he wanted Aki's erection to die down a little with the pain, and the young man succeeded.

This process repeated a few times. At the end of it, Nick knew he had edged Aki so much, making him near the end yet brutally forced a halt to it, he had Aki crying and struggling in the massive need to cum. "Beg me Aki, beg me to let you come." Nick smiled in a mischievous way, enjoying the sweet agony he was inducing in Aki.

He grinded deliberately slow on Aki's sweetspot, so near his cervix, he felt Aki's thighs trembling in massive pleasure. He would play with Aki like that until the older man begged him. he loved it when he was the one taking control, the one dominating and determining when Aki would release - and in fact, it applied to every life deciison Aki made. He wanted that total control.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 06-19-2018

(Thank you, that is good. I am more of a follower.)

Aki moaned in pleasure, squirming in pain as well. He clenched his teeth, trying his very hardest to focus only on Nick's words. When his throbbing, aching cock was being squeezed he arched his back, crying out as he quivered beyond control. He breathed hard as he tried his very hardest to keep his climax back for as long as he could through the secret lovemaking.

Heavily, he panted as he felt his body responding to not being able to release yet. "Please Nick, let me cum! I love it when we both get to do that!" He said breathlessly. He whimpered, whined and groaned as his orgasm took so long that he was left quivering in agony. He was eager to be able to be granted such an intense pleasing form of such release.

Life was like a miracle and he loved it whenever he was climaxing after such rough lovemaking. He was always wanting of a man to help him through life and now he had someone and that special someone was Nick. He was happy to have him pleasuring him through such dominance. He sighed as he was able to be with him. It was great and so much more than that.

Life was eager to always be with someone who would be loving of him. He loved Nick and him alone, feeling blessed to be with him and him alone. He was forever bound to Nick. Him only.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 06-19-2018

Nick was finally satisfied with the desperate beg from Aki. Judging from his lover's flushed face and the tears of strong desire dribbling down his cheeks, he knew Aki was almost driven mad now with the constnat edging around his climax. He smiled and gave Aki a sweet, endearing kiss and muttered. "Cum for me now, babe... we will cum together." Nick then bombarded Aki with the roughests thrusts so far.

Aki was struggling hard under him. The pregnant man was used like a doll, Nick's thrusts were relentless and mind blogging. Nick roared with each of his shoves, the entire car was shaking so much with their vigorous action, then there they were, over the edge, and their loud moans intertwined with each others' to create a symphony of ecstasy.

Floating in heaven, Nick can feel spurts after spurts of his thick cum coating the insides of Aki. WIth him starting to come down from his high, he could feel the spasming of Aki's canal. Aki was warmer and tighter than usual - probably because his entire canal was swollen and heating up with the rough fucking.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 06-19-2018

Aki felt his orgasm was nearing and had finally let go, gripping the backseat as he cried out and had released heavily. His body quivered as he felt it slowly relax from climax. He sighed happily, his lying down form feeling as though it could finally be relieved from the pain that it went through as his lover wanted to do such together.

The two lovers shared a same release of climax, smiling as he kissed Nick's lips. He wanted this moment and many others together to never end. "Thank you, sweetheart. And I love you." He rubbed his belly as he felt Nick's tasty, scorching hot and creamy release had sprayed from Nick's cock and had filled the inside of him with it's very soft presence.

He kissed Nick's lips once more, never wanting this to ever end. He felt alive whenever he was with him and he was also blessed to have been with a lover like Nick. He was excited as he had finally been able to relax from such rough, harsh keeping contained of his cum from his body and upon the back seat. He blushed like always when shy.

He smiled, sighing with pleasure as he collapsed upon the seats. He sighed as he was able to finally close his eyes and relax for a while. He loved Nick and his dominance.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 06-19-2018

Nick smiled. "oh my, Aki. You are way too sweet... i have been the one mercilessly edging you, didn't I?" Nick was feeling so pleased with his lover. Aki loved him so much, that even after such a near-torture experience, he still was expressing his love so fully.

He took teh time to feel himself inside Aki. The pregnant man's reaction was golden. "Nope Aki... you're not sleeping yet." he smiled reminidng him. Nick was blown away everytime by how cute Aki could be, being so sleepy realxing on the seat. Before Aki, Nick didn't think it possible for a middle-aged man like Aki to be so adorable. "We still gotta head back." he reminded him, removing himself from Aki's warm and addicting insides. Immeidately a rush of thick cum came dribbling down, further ruining the seat. 'Oops.. that's not good." he smiled. Rolling up Aki's underwear, he shoved it inside AKi's gaping opening, ignoring the pained whine from him. "there, we gotta stopper it." he smiled and scooped Aki up, moving him to sit up, he was already waiting with open arms when Aki's knees gave the moment he attempted to stood up.

"I told you you wouldn't be walking properly after this." Nick reminded Aki with a twinkle in his eyes. He helped Aki make that few steps to head to the passenger's seat in the front row, all the while enjoying Aki's hissing moans when the underwear rubbing against his oversensitive walls.

the way back was bumpy, and Nick took great pleasure in seeeing Aki's eyes went watery with the continuous assault of the garment into his sweetspots. He loved it as well when Aki carefully cradled his belly, but still, he could do nothing to lessen the jiggle when the roads weren't smooth. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 06-20-2018

Aki blushed like he always did, gazing up into Nick's handsome eyes. He spoke in his usual soft voice, feeling more and more at peace as his erection softened. He let him know that he was always his lover's one and only soulmate. He was beyond tired but was forced to stay awake more than his body would have liked to be. It was both good and strange.

"Alright. I will try to stay awake." Softly, he yawned as he stretched slightly, his nether region still highly sensitive after such passion that Nick gave to him. He was thankful to have such a true man that Nick was. He loved to always be around him but sometimes it was not at all possible because of many curious stares and there were those pesky people.

He sat up slowly, hissing in surprise as his body seemed to plague him with both pain and pleasure. He whimpered softly, wanting to get up and walk around for a while but alas his legs would not succeed with such a task. He relied on his beloved Nick to help him. When the underwear he once wore was stuffed inside of him halfway he tried not to pull it out as it was cruel punishment but he loved it and all that Nick could do to him and him alone. He always adored how his lover could be so sweet but possessive of him at the same time.

He tried hard to raise his body up but it was so very much of a hassle. He would indeed walk like a duck for a while. He winced whenever the cum inside him had soaked his underwear. He exited the backseats of the car with help from Nick, trying not to collapse as his body was still vulnerable and sensitive as he walked each dreadful step to the front.

He sat down in the passenger seat as he was easily helped. He buckled his seat belt slowly, rubbing his belly in a gentle way, trying not to startle the twins inside of it.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 06-20-2018

The bumpy driveway led them right back to their home. Along the way, Nick spotted Aki wincing. Each time the car rocked, the pants stuffed inside of Aki would have rubbed against his oversensitive walls and made the pregnant man shiver. Nick was again, quite pleased to see it. Soon enough, Aki was flushing and panting rather heavily with the continuous assault in his canal.

They got back and in the empty garage, Nick lifted Aki out from the passenger's seat. After their journey, Aki's juices and Nick's cum had leaked through the pants inside Aki's canal to stain the passenger's seat. Nick smiled at Aki. "Look what a mess you made... not only at the back seat, now also the front seat. I guess from now on, i had to reserve this car as our use... i could not pick up any guests with this, or they owuld discover all those stains in the car.' Nick happily announced.

Nick continued to hold Aki in his arms until they reached the door leading to the main mansion. Once they went through this door, they would be monitored, scrutinized by many of their servants. he sighed and reluctantly lowered Aki to his legs. he was aware Aki might be still weak, so he held his waist tightly, cupped his belly with his other hand, so he wouldn't lose his balance.

The moemnt they walked out, though, Nick had to release his grip. He looked with utmost concern seeing Aki sway, and finally oculdn't resist but to reach out a hand to help steady him. however, it was no longer possible for him to hold him around his waist like he would usually do.