Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 06-20-2018

Aki did not approve of the bumpy ride home. He was relieved that their uncomfortable ride home was over. He whimpered softly as he was forced to move but did not complain. He got up to his feet gently, trying not to jostle his belly if he let go. He held his belly with one hand and used the other one on his aching backside.

He was eager to be with Nick for a longer time. He blushed as he noticed how moist between his legs he now was. He was embarrassed because of it but it was worth it by how relaxed and serene he had felt after the long ride home. He was beyond weary and his waddling did noting to help him as he walked beside Nick.

He did not care about the many stares by the maids and concern from the butlers. He tried not to make it seem as if they were doing something friend like. He loved Nick but he did not want him to be in trouble if they were found out. He yawned softly, dreading being back in the accursed mansion. He missed the Villa.

''Thank you, Nick." He said softly. "I am glad to have a friend like you." He furthered his words aloud.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 06-21-2018

Nick smiled at Aki's deliberately loud words. Yes, in front of everybody else, at most they could only be friends. A stepson with his pregnant stepfather, what else can they be? "You're welcome, Aki." Nick replied, keeping them at arm's legnth but still held Aki's elbow jus tin case he needed that extra support.

As always, they were making their way back to the room so slow. The staircases had been a challenge for Aki before, now that his belly was bigger and he being so sore between his legs, not to mention the extra pants stuffed into him, the stairs were looking like mission impossible.

Nick stayed close. At this point he was more worried about Aki slipping and tumbling his way down the stairs, more than how the servnats could think. For a fleeting moment, Nick even thought that... since his father was so sick, he wouldn't have the time to listen to the reports from the butler. Even if he did, it would be so much later. They might not have to be so cautious every time.

He took Aki's arm when he swayed at a particular step. There were gasps behind them. Even the servants were quite nervous of Aki falling - it was just a dangerous scene to look at. Aki was big now, his belly dangling low and everybody could see his legs trembling. None of them would realise, however, his tremble were more from the stimulation still in his oversensitive hole, and less from the added weight of his belly alone.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 07-03-2018

Aki struggled to walk, each step was like a unbearable situation to be in. He was tired but he forced himself to walk forward step by step and did not complain. He panted softly, each breath was like a struggle. He groaned gently, trying his very best not to be a complainer but it was so very hard to do even things that was once simple.

When to the staircase they were stopped by it. Aki sighed heavily, making his way up to the bedroom so that he could lay down. He ascended the stairs with help from Nick. He sighed once more, each step that they went up he was winded and heavy with panted breaths. He wanted to be able tot do something simple as walking but he couldn't.

He was swaying slightly from time to time, trying his hardest not to take a nasty tumble down the hard wooden stairs. He worked through the struggles, never letting them overcome. Never ever. He clenched his teeth behind his lips, wanting to be able to move around easier when he was once his smaller but accepted things as they now were.

With each movement the presence of his steps he panted, feeling tired and weary. "Thank you, Nick." He said as he reached the last and only stair. He walked wearily, walking into his room along with Nick beside him helping him in any way. He sighed as he was eager to be laying down beside his beloved Nick but he would be found out about the close relationship if he did. He was at ease as he laid down on the soft, comfortable bed.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 07-04-2018

Nick guidedAki back to his room. He watched him laid down and wordlessly disappeared into the neighboring room that was his bedroom. He sighed flopping down the bed as well. H ecouldn't wait to join his lover, but they had to at least wait fror the servants to be disappearing back tot ehri position before he could attempt to sneak to Aki's room.

It took some time, and Nick was just wasting his time away tapping on the phone, when he heard a soft knock on his door. "come in." he yelled not even moving with his bad mood of beign separated from his lover.

To his utter surprise, it was Aki. His heaivly pregnant lover was even more eager to see him than Nick himself and was waiting at the door, holding his back with his belly so far forward. Before Aki could say anything, Nick leapt off the bed and rushed to his side.

He first looked around behind Aki. they were alone with all servants disappeared to their respective corners, he pulled aki in and closed the door, immediately pushign Aki towards it and started kissing him.

"i thought i still had to wait for another hour!" he exclaimed, very happy to see his lover taking that step tomeet him again.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 07-05-2018

Aki was glad to be with Nick, pretending to go to his own room and let him help him. He was eager to be with Nick and frowned as he laid down. Soon he got up, walking from his lonesome room. He sighed with relief as he heard the silence of no feet walking around and he tried his hardest to be quiet with each step that he took to Nick's.

He arrived to Nick's room and had knocked on his room door, smiling as he had felt as though he could always be happy and safe only with Nick by his side. After knocking he waited patiently, rubbing his swollen belly as he stood behind it and was eager to see his beloved Nick once more now that the maids, servants and butlers were asleep.

He gently opened the door, smiling as he saw Nick get up from his bed and went over to him. He smiled, leaning against the wooden door. He was so very aroused by Nick once more, wanting to always be with him and him alone without having to hide anything. He was sadly knowing that that was not possible and it would be dangerous.

He was surprised by how fast Nick was kissing him, smirking as he wrapping his arms around his neck as he deepened the such lip lock that they shared. "It was unbearable to wait." He said softly and breathlessly, not ever wanting to leave.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 07-06-2018

Nick nodded vigorously. "i have to agree on that... the wiating is excruciating." he sighed and pulled Aki closer to him, holding his waist, he swayed his hips as well as they danced towards the bed. "i love you Aki... more than i thought. My heart ached when i couldn't see you. We've been together almost all the itme, i think my body and my soul grew used to being by your sdie." he muttered, their foreheads still pressed together, he again kissed Aki while laying him onto his bed.

Nick had little angle to maneuver with. Akis' belly was high and massive, the young man had to ride over him on his lap to not squeeze on his belly. He kissed and nibbled, air was heating up quick. he captured AKi's lips and pressed him onto the bed, humping against his bump as he took the his lover again, reassuring each other their love.

He rubbed and brushed against Aki's swollen belly, with some difficulty, he dragged himself away from Aki. It seemed too muhc, too quick, he wasn't sure if his pregnant lover would be able to take his insatiable desire again so soon after their last round in the car.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 07-07-2018

Aki was excited to see Nick again and be in his presence at the same time. He sighed also, smirking as he gazed up into his eyes. "I love you, Nick." He said softly, backing away in the direction toward the bed. He was careful not to slip or land on his belly, his smile turned into a smile, proud of being a lover to his beloved Nick.

"I feel the same way, love. You have changed my life for the better." He said, kissing Nick's lips from time to time when the mood struck him. He was eager to always pleasure Nick and shower him with all of the love and attention he deserved because he truly deserved that and more. He wanted to give him the world and so much more.

When his belly was being humped against he could not keep back a blush and moans of desire. He wanted this and many other things to never end but sadly that was not possible. They could not have sex forever in that one day but he cherished the moments that he and Nick had shared. He kissed Nick's neck and lips, never wanting to stop.

"I can handle it. Don't worry Nick. You can be as rough as you want." He said softly to Nick, wanting to be able to ease Nick's thick, warm and raging hard on. He loved that about him.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 07-08-2018

at Aki's gentle offer, Nick really couldn't resist anymore. He bend forward to capture Aki's lips again, giving him a passionate kiss. "Oh Aki...." he whispered pressing their foreheads together. "You're sure right?" he asked one final time, his voice husky and there were beas of sweat froming on his forehead with the younger man holding back his desire.

At the small nod from Aki, Nick quickly removed his pajama bottom to free his cock. He was so ready for Aki, sometimes he wondered what had come to him. it was like AKi was his aphordisiac, almost making him horny. He spread Aki's legs and spit on his finger, using it as makeshift lube to slip his finger through Aki's slightly swollen opening.

Nick heard Aki's small hiss, and stopped awhile. "is it hurting bad?" he asked, looking at his lover for signs of pain. "if i tis then we can..." he was aobut to pull away when he felt the insides of Aki tightening against him.

"oh." he smirked, knowing that was Aki's way to say he was ok. He resumed his actions, moving into Aki's canal, he stretched and prepped him for his invasion.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 07-10-2018

Aki could not resist as well, letting his true inner animal out. He moved his lips against Nick's own ones, savoring each passing minute with Nick as much as possible. He smirked, moaning softly. He sighed in delight, desire causing him to quiver as he was eager to be dominated by his lover like so many times before. He was eager to be pleasured and dominated without mercy.

He hummed a moan, trying his very hardest not to cry out too loudly. He did not want to attract any attention from any of the maids or butlers. He felt his opening being a source of attention from Nick, never wanting this moment to ever end but knew that eventually it would but he did not care. All he cared about was Nick and him in what was sex and lovemaking.

He could not keep back a gasp as the finger entered him. He whimpered like a needy puppy, gazing up into Nick's eyes and never looked away. He was happy when he was around Nick. He could not ever stand being without him. He also hated faking smiles whenever he was around a large crowd of people. He wanted to truly be alone with his beloved Nick and him only.

The nosy maids and butlers were beyond what was the word annoying."I know that I keep repeating this but .. I love you Nick." He said softly, his breathing breathless as if he was running a marathon that never seemed to end. He rubbed his own huge, pregnant belly's sides with his hands, feeling it's perfect roundness and felt as if it was holding him down with its massive size.

He prepared himself for the presence of Nick's thick, meaty cock. He was still highly sensitive from their lovemaking session in the car but at the same time he wanted him to dominate again.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 07-11-2018

"rest assured, i would always like to hear those 3 little magical words.... so keep saying them, Aki... as I would always say that. I love you too Aki... so much, with my entire body, heart and soul..." Nick whispered, keeping eye contact when his finger reached into Aki's canal, further into his second knuckle. He crooked his finger and Aki gasped again at the intrusion. "Is it too fast?" he asked, Nick, as gentle as he was, begin stretching him further. He was patient, but soon Aki was whining like a puppy again. Squirming his pregnant body on the bed. Nick smirked. "looks like you didn't want it slow... ok, gotcha."

Nick slipped in another finger, then another. There were 4 fingers within Aki now. The younger man can feel his insides were warm and tighter than usual, probably because Aki was slightly swelling with their previous session. He therefore was doing more preparation than usual. He pressed a kiss on Aki's swollen chest. His stepfather used to havea perfect build, his pecks strong and thick, but now they were swollen and almost puffy. His musculine body was now soft and curvy, preparing for the arrival of their twins.

He press another kiss on the collarbone of Aki. his Aki was almost defenceless against him. he stroked his sides and gradually moved forward to capture his lips, and also withdrew his fingers. "AKi... can't hold it back anymore." he panted out and positioned himself against Aki's swollen opening, then shoved himself in and sighed in the tight and wet tunnel wrapped around him. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 07-11-2018

"You are more of a man than your father." Aki said with a gentle, loving smile. He looked up into Nick's eyes, never wanting to look away. Not even for a single minute.

He could not keep back any of his gasps, whimpers and moans of painful pleasure. He bit his lower lip, never wanting to ever force Nick to stop. He was eager to always pleasure his beloved, loving it when he knew of Nick's turn on and turn offs as well. He loved it when his beloved Nick had loved being dominant. Life was bliss with him.

"You are doing fine, sweetheart." He said breathlessly, keeping his eyes gazing deeply into Nick's own ones. He did not want to blink in fear of missing anything. When his chest was being kissed he quivered, feeling his female like breasts still sensitive with even the softest of Nick's kisses. He wanted this to never fade away. He was blessed.

With each finger inserted inside of him he gasped in response. He wished for this moment and many other intimate ones to never come to an end. He also wanted to be filled with his lover's cock till he was screaming for mercy. He adored Nick for everything that he had done for him, loving him with all of his entire heart, mind and soul.

"I cannot hold it back either as well." He said happily, arching his back as he felt Nick thrusting into him like a sword entering through a chest. He bit his lip, feeling aroused.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 07-12-2018

It was difficult, the clasp on his cockhead was immense and he had to push through the tight ring of muscle to reach the promsied land - the insides of Aki that promised pleasure and ecstasy. He took Aki's hips, holding him steady while he impaled him on his staff. He took Aki slowly, but thoroughly. He claimed Aki's body through and through in this peentration.

"Aki... love you." he bend forward ot press a kiss on his belly that's rising so high from his body. "and our babies... they're so big and strong. they are so healthy because of you, because of how well you are as a 'mommy', how well you nurtured and provided for them." he praised, flashing Aki with one of his easy smiles. He pulled himself out a litlte, then slammed back into him. With each of this thrusts, he gradually moved deeper into Aki.

They sighed when his entire length was in. it took some time, and both of them were sweaty with this bitter-sweet process. "Aki, ak... how can you be so pretty." the younger man muttered while he stroked his belly. Then the invasion came.

Nick started off by just shifting his hips lightly. With each thrust, he moved upwards and clutch Aki's thickened thighs and shoved in. He would gradually build up his momentum, working like a tireless animal. Nick was really tireless - whenever he was with AKi, he felt like there was unlimited power within him. he just wanted to claim him thoroughly and mark him, hiding him away from everything else.

He would slam into him and their thighs will hit. his balls will slap into AKi's butt and everything was reduced to primal desires.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 07-12-2018

Aki gasped from time to time as he felt his beloved Nick trying his very best to slip his cock into his body. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, focusing past the pains he felt. He breathed shakily with quivering breaths, wanting the pressure from Nick's cockhead to be over and done. He waited patiently, his tight opening slowly stretching open.

"I love you too, sweetheart." He said happily, sighing blissfully as he felt his arousal rising high like a roaring flame. He smiled in delight, closing his eyes for a minute as his sensitive, beyond round and swollen belly was softly kissed by Nick's lips. He wanted to always be near and around Nick, truly loving the such way that he cared about him like he did and so much more.

He wanted to be able to see his own cock and be able to stroke it but his massive globe of a belly was in the way. He sighed in defeat, putting his hands on Nick instead when the desire had wanted him to, he loved the way that his beloved Nick had always cared about him and treated him like a true man even when he was first pregnant which increased their love.

He whimpered like always whenever he felt pain, trying his very hardest not to cry out or squirm. He did not want to ruin their lovemaking sessions but the pain of penetration was much too intense. He also did not want to cause Nick to have mixed feelings. Soon, he felt intense tingles of pleasure through the depths of his laying body which was resting on the bed.

He adored being held down by Nick, never wanting this to ever end. Never ever. He was eager to be stuffed by him like a Thanksgiving turkey. "Thank you, love. And you are handsome as well." He smiled, raising his eyes and gazing up into Nick's own ones. He wanted to soon give birth and see their beautiful twin children after what was so much intense but happily waiting.

He raised his hands, running them down Nick's perfectly smooth chest. He wanted this moment to never end. He smirked, raising his head from the pillow and kissing down it till he couldn't.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 07-14-2018

Nick was surprised by AKi's loving kisses on his chest, but it warmed his heart as well. it was such a loving gesture He responded by pounding deeper into Aki, searching for the spots that would give his lover more pleasure, he ploughed thorugh his folds. he took him so deeply, he could feel his cervix.

Nick was having immense pleasure fro this as ell. the feeling of Aki so tight around himslef, the little whimpers and choked moans that told him the thrill was mutual, he felt like he owned the world having his lover and children so close to him, all 3 of them OWNED by him. He took another few thusts and sit up a little, this time wanting to see how Aki's belly and swollen breasts jiggle against each other.

He took up his thighs and slammed into him. It sent a ripple of movement along his huge dome that continued to spread through to his swollen nipples. He stroked them affectionately, the nipples eager esponded, standing higha nd pride, there were traces of fluid about to burst out. the jiggling of Aki's now puffy chest was also promoting the lactation.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 07-15-2018

Aki smiled as he felt his lover's warm skin upon his lips. He did not stop kissing Nick, loving the taste of him. He wanted to never end this pleasure that he felt. He sighed happily, wanting life to be like this and just this. He bit his lip as his chest was being played with. He was being eager to always be with Nick alone as he loved that truly and that alone.

He gasped as he felt his sensitive cervix being explored. He smirked, biting his lip once again like he would do whenever shy or caught up in pleasure. He was more than happy that he felt his body going into overdrive. He sighed once more, feeling as if he was able to be with his Nick and just him. He adored Nick and thought of him in his mind each day.

He whimpered and panted as the pleasure went through the many hours. He felt curvy and so full of child. Living was more than ever because of being that way. He was stuck in the realm of such delight that he was eager to have his beloved Nick beside him.  He was blissful to be around Nick and he felt so very blessed as well.

He blushed a bright red as he knew that he was naked, arching his back as he felt his cock squirting forth his seed and had covered his stomach in it like a fire hose. Living was about living life to the fullest and so much more. He was happy to be around Nick and spending time together without any other souls around.

He arched his back, feeling as if he could be pleasured till the end of time. He wanted to always have Nick's cock inside of him. He sighed happily, never wanting to end.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 07-15-2018

Aki's seeds were so thick and abundant, Nick at first thought it was milk. He then realised they camr from his prick and not his breasts. Smiling, Nick took up some of his seeds and fed it to Aki, who suckled on his finger like that was the most tasty lollipop. Nick smiled and bend forward to press a kiss on Aki, sharing the taste of it.

He kept up with his relentless thrusts. The sound of flesh on flesh filled the room, interlaced with moans and grunts, it was pure passion inthe room. Nick loved Aki so much, notonly for his body, but also his soul and everything. He made that clear as well, nibbling on the bitemark he had left on Aki earlier, and sped up his thrusts by another notch.

Aki was writhing and possibly in a little pain, but Nick was too distracted by the intense pleasure he couldnt notice it. He even pressed down on Aki's jiggling belly with his final few thrusts. There wasnt any warning when nNick's grunts grew louder and more erratic, then he exploded inside Aki's spasming canal, sending a hot and strong stream of seed into Aki's pregnant body.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 07-15-2018

Aki quivered beyond his control as his cock was spilling forth his seed. He whimpered and tried not to move around too much. He was eager to pleasure so much by Nick, feeling as if he would always be with him forever and ever without a single moment of being apart. He was to be with his beloved and never separated. Not for even a single moment.

He kissed Nick's lips from time to time, wrapping his arms around him as he felt him thrusting roughly. He wanted this and their bonding to never end. "I love you, Nick." He said with a breathless, eager moan. He smirked, holding his lover's sides as he felt the presence of his skin roughly and violently slapping against his lover's own one. He was blessed..

He tried his very hardest not to move, feeling as if he could go for hours upon hours of sex. He realized that he could only go fort a few hours more. He understood that. He winced as he felt Nick pressing down on his swollen belly, feeling the slight movements of the twins as they responded. He soon cried out as he felt Nick's seed exploding and filling his womb. He was also eager to pleasure his lover but he was too tired to do something as difficult as that because of being pregnant with their soon to be born children.

He was overjoyed of that. He got up slowly, kissing Nick's lips for a moment or so before laying back down. He was tired and he rested for a while. He was happy to be around Nick and him alone. He hummed softly in between his moans, smirking as he felt Nick's well sized cock exploring the inner depths of his body and did not want it to stop.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 07-17-2018

Nick left his penis inside of Aki, liking how his limp cock burying so deep into Aki. Aki's insides were warm and tight, fitting him like a glove. it was rather amazing how their bodies were so compatible with each other. "I love you like this Aki....." he muttered stroking across the elder man's back lazily, runing his fingertips along his curves while Aki's head laid on his chest.

Nick's hand eventually reached Aki's bubbly bottom and he groped it playfully, liking how bouncy they were. He then moved further along to knead on his thick thighs, filled because of the pregnancy. "you're so soft all over... my little one." He muttered in this moment of passion. Of course Aki wasn't small by any definition, but Nick understood him enough to know he was small in his heart, the man who was once so muscular and manly was so sensitive and fragile, he needed all the love on earth.

And Nick could give him all that.

He hummed a smile at Aki , turning to his side a slight bit and pressed a kiss on his forehead. "This is heaven." He declared pulling Aki closer and relaxed beside him, ready to catch some sleep after such exhiliarating sex.

Nick had a wonderful dream that he couldn't quite recall after he woke up. Blinking, he recalled he felt so relaxed and happy in teh dream... his father was no longer there... and , well, there were no more obstacle between Aki and himself. He shivered at such evil thought and turned to the side to find Aki for comfort.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 08-07-2018

Aki was eager to be one with his beloved Nick. He hummed a gentle series of moans as he laid on to of him, trying not to put his full weight on him. He adored him, loving how him and his lover were so in sync so without even trying. He sighed happily from time to time, carrying his two twin children.

As his sensitive back was being explored he smiled, closing his eyes and focused on his touch. He loved his beloved Nick. No one else. He was indeed eager to please him. He was so very proud of being pregnant with the twins who was a handsome son and a precious daughter.

As his bottom was touched he smirked, opening his eyes and gazing up into Nick's own ones. He was eager to please him and him only. "I am honored to carry your child and be your lover." He smiled once again. He was loving how his lover had caressed and embraced him close as much as humanly possible. He wanted to always be with his beloved. No one else. He was in heaven.

He sighed blissfully once again, never wanting to ever leave the bed and most of all, his beloved Nick. As time passed he felt more and more at peace and was intoned to his body. He was always excited to be with his Nick and their unborn twins. He felt complete with his Nick around him.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 08-08-2018

Just waking up from his wonderful dream, Nick needed teh reassurance from Aki to get over the change in mood. He had been so blissed in his dream, reality seemed to cruel and cold. He snuggled close to Aki and squirmed against him, acting more juvenile than he normally would. He was still a bit fussy with sleep, that was why he was so childish now. He held Aki close, moving his legs, he wrapped them around the older man's legs.

He sighed and his lips curled up into a smirk when he felt his cock was still buried deep within Aki. He loved his pregnant lover so much, the perfect one who managed to hold in his legnth for the entire night, still being so moist and tight after all these hours. He shifted his hips again, moving his morning wood in Aki's oversensitive canal. He wasn't too surrpised when Aki moaned out very loud, his sensitive and swollen opening raw against his harsh erection.

"morning love..." Nick reached over to grab on Aki's swollen breasts , gave them some hard squeezes and Aki was again moaning. he loved how he would utter such sweet noises when he got a bit rougher on him. Nick was obsessed with dancing on the fine line between agony and pleasure. "Let's stay on bed for a little while... perhaps in the afternoon we would have to visit my father again." he said, going a little quiet becuase he really didn't want to, but they had to.