Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 08-09-2018

Aki smiled, falling into a well needed slumber for a while. He felt the presence of Nick's scorching warmth and was at peace by it with each passing second. He was also put at ease was Nick's body so close to his own one and was aware of his lover's cock dwelling past his opening and lurking inside him, large and soft now but still big nonetheless.

He was aware of Nick's cock and the sweat upon both his and his lover's bodies. Love was endless and so much more than that with each passing day. He kept an arm wrapped around Nick, noticing the innocent, childish way that he was doing by being restless and troubled. He gently nuzzled Nick's strong chest, letting him know that he was there in bed with Nick.

He licked his lips, waking up from his slumber after a few hours of what was of peaceful, serene slumber. He loved being asleep but to be honest he loved Nick more whenever he awoke from his sleep. When his two breasts were held and squeezed he blushed, arching his back which lifted his swollen belly upward as if a hand was reaching the vast, endless heavens above.

"Good morning sweetheart." He smiled once more, licking his lips eagerly. He simply nodded when the subject about Christopher was brought up. He sighed, a frown on his face. He was always miserable because of Christopher but with Nick he felt above the moon

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 08-09-2018

Nick smirked at the cute reaction Aki was giving him when he squeezed and jiggled his swollen breasts. his belly looked even more massive when he arched his back ... such strong and big babies that Aki was nurturing in him. He smoothed over Aki's bellly and rubbed the underside of his bump, lingering his hand around the tight and stretched skin.

"I love you, you know that?" Nick said, pushing himself up to his elbow to look at the small crease built between Aki's brows. "At least now we could be together even in front of that old man.. it wasn't like he could see how we interact with each other now." he stroked his hair and moved. For a second he forgot they were still linked together, and when he moved, his bulky cock slipped out of Aki's swollen and sensitive canal.

"oops, sorry. Ohhh there's a leak now..." Nick looked down, a small trickle of fluid was leaking out through Aki's puckered hole. He scooped some of that up and showed it to Aki. "we better go get rid of it before we ruin the sheets." he smiled and climbed off bed, taking Aki with him, he carried him towards the bathroom. His biceps were bulging out when he moved, every bit of him shout of masculinity but his touch was as gentle as a feather.

"there you go." Nick smiled, lowering Aki onto the toilet seat. Aki had past the point of being able to urinate through standing up. "Go ahead, do your business." the young man said with an amused smile, knwoing it as a fact that the pregnant man probably had an overfilled bladder after a great night of sleep withotu toilet breaks.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 08-12-2018

Aki smiled softly, loving the sexy way that Nick smirked at him. He gasped and moaned in passion as his large, female like breasts. He bit his lower lip, sighing happily as the lower portion of his massive, perfectly stretch mark covered belly was carefully explored and rubbed by his beloved Nick.

"I love you too, Nick. You make life worth living." He said softly, never wanting to ever leave the bed.

When each day passed the two lovers only looked to the future and cherished the past. He was sometimes shy whenever he undressed in front of Nick even when he was complimented lovingly. He blushed as he looked down at his belly and breasts, wanting to positive and intuned to his body.

He moved as well, a strange sensation hitting him with the force of a metal bat. He felt the such feeling the moment Nick's limp cock found itself leaving the warmth of Aki's insides. He quivered in surprise, a gasp leaving his lips like a summer breeze. "I am blessed to have a lover like you."

When the presence of Nick's seed was gathered up Aki blushed shyly, letting him have the freedom to carry him to the bathroom before the bed was to be moist with it. He sat on the toilet, emptying the seed that was slowly flowing out of his opening until none was left. He then flushed the toilet, slowly arising up to his bare feet with help from his protector.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 08-13-2018

As the pregnancy progressed and Aki's body suffered from further changes, it had become easier to see him blush - and Nick thoroughly enjoyed it. It was such an amazing thing to see the man who used to shout "musculinity" before turning into this sometimes shy pregnant god. He was so happy to see this vulnerable side of Aki, and he made sure his lover knew how much he appreicated it. He caressed his belly so lovingly as he Aki did his business on the toilet, and pulled him upright.

Nick rested groped on Aki's bottom to jiggle it in his palm, liking how the butt filled up widely following the hormones changing his curves, and brought him to the basin so they could both go through their morning routine. Nick had stubbles over night, but for Aki, as the hormones were affecting his body, he had less facial hair growth than before. Nick smiled and cupped his chin, smiling at the smoothness and rubbed playfully with his freshly shaven cheek. "hmm, so smooth." he smirked at the blush again returning to Aki's face, and led him out of the toilet holding his hand.

They dressed each other up. Aki's clothes were packed and moved to the room next door after Nick's father kicked him out, so they had to head there to find clothes for Aki. Nick let his pregnant stepdad choose his outfit for him, and chuckled when Aki coudln't decide between 2 polo shirts. "both of them make me look very nice... is that why you couldn't choose?" he chuckled and grabbed the one on Aki's right hand. "let's use this one. I remember you have a pair of pants with the same color.... just want to subtly match with you." he smiled and kissed AKi's cheek softly, then moved over to strip himself, showing Aki how his body had gradually became much more muscular, and changed in front of his lover. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 08-13-2018

Aki felt as if he could be with Nick forever and ever, never wanting to be alone. Not even for a single minute. He smiled, gazing up into his eyes. He loved as if he could be awake forever and ever without a single moment of slumber. He hummed gently, getting back up to his feet. He was easily tired with the still progressing pregnancy but didn't complain.

He was eager to see their twins but knew that things did not turn out that exact way. He walked with a heavy, unsteady waddle like pace, each step was bringing him an unbearable amount of pain and discomfort. He rubbed his big belly, feeling where the two twins moving around the most. Life was seen through new eyes.

"Thank you for helping me, sweetheart." He said softly with a loving smile. "I am happy that I am carrying our twins. I feel so blessed to have our family." He loved watching Nick undress from his clothing.

He moaned happily, feeling his bottom being embraced by Nick's strong hands. He sighed with pleasure, feeling as though he was closer to his goal which was to give birth to their son and daughter. He was both excited and fearful. He blushed since he was getting used to his fertile body.

"I love both of the polo shirts but I am not good at choosing. You always look handsome in your outfits." He said with an aroused smirk. He was blessed to be with his man each and every single day. Life was wonderful.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 08-13-2018

Nick was a little slow in changing into his outfit, mostly because he wanted to tease Aki a little showing him the result of him hitting the gym often. He took Aki's hand and covered him with a robe. "Ok, i'm done. now it's your turn." he smiled at Aki who se cheeks were still crimson.

To get out of the room was always tricky. Nick let Aki stay behind him and looked out, just opening a tiny slit of the door, and peeked through it to make sure there was no one around, then he quickly opened the door and waved Aki over.

The rooms were near, but Aki's waddle was slow. Nick was a bit nervous, but they finally slipped inside Aki's room safely. "Phew..." Nick sighed in relief, then watched Aki. "oh boy... you have really been..." he bit back the comment. Maybe it wasn't too good to tell Aki how slow he was, it would be a bad comment for Aki who clearly had tried his best.

"i am so proud of you for carrying around our heavy twins." He said instead, smiling at Aki to make sure there was no hard feelings. Aki was in a special time of his life, he didn't want his casual comment hurting his feelings unnecessarily. "now my good boy, let me choose what you will wear...." Nick smirked going over his wardrobe.

The things were organised tidily. but aside from his usual maternal items, Nick wanted something special underneath... he took a look at the toys in the smaller box, and pulled up a chastity belt. "how about this under your pants...." he smirked handing that out to Aki.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 08-13-2018

Aki licked his lips as he saw the amazing sight of Nick dressing up at a slow, sensual type of pace. Living with him he noticed many new things about him with what was each passing day.

When waved over by his lover he did as he was told to do by him. He tried to keep up with him as much as he could but he struggled with even the simplest of steps. He wanted not to cause forth concern from the maids.

As if by luck he made it to his own room and entered through the open door, gently shoving Nick to a position of sitting at the edge of the mattress that was his bed. Once that was done he stripped from his robe, slipping into his outfit for the day as it was chosen for him by his dominant lover.

"I would love to wear the chastity belt, my love." He said with interest. He loved it when Nick bossed him around. He walked to Nick, saying nothing as he claimed his lips with his own in what was a fiery kiss. He put on the strange sex instrument which his lover explained was a chastity belt.

It felt strange to have the chastity belt was but did not complain. He was soon dressed in the outfit that his lover had desired and demanded to be worn. He adjusted the chastity belt to where it would be comfortable.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 08-14-2018

It was rather interesitng seeing Aki putting on the chastity belt. He had worried for a second that it would fit, the belt would be too tight over Aki's heavy pregnant belly. It was tight, but at the loosest punchhole, Aki was able to get it across his low hanging belly. Nick pulled Aki closer to adjust it for him, since his lover could no longer see as clearly. The instrument restricted Aki's cock, allowing little room for the poor little part of the pregnant man. Nick stroked Aki's belly a few times. "you are going to wear this to see my father... people would notice your strange way of walking. Convince them , my love, that you were alright...." he whispered to Aki's belly, then helped him with his clothes.

The pants covered his belt rather nicely, and the pair was ready to go for breakfast. Nick smirked hearing the gasp from Aki - he wouldn't know how the chastity belt would have caused exhiliarating strokes on his nether, up until the moment he tried to descend the stairs. There was a lot of people around the living room, so Aki could not get help from Nick.

Nick was a few steps ahead, and he waited at the bottom of the stairs for Aki to struggle down - such a nice thing to look at. Aki was whimpering the whole time, looking miserable in the restraints that only Nick knew of.

Nick waved away the maids. "let me give my stepfather some support." he said dismissing the girl who was ready to help Aki with the last few steps, and reached out for him as a tiny praise for his efforts. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 08-14-2018

"I will say that. I do not want suspicion to be upon us." Aki said softly to his beloved Nick. He rubbed his belly with two hands as he soothed the two twins.

Aki was careful not to harm himself when the chastity belt instument was slipped onto his straining cock. He then was helped by Nick as he slipped on his stylish and stretchable maternity dark blue jeans and a dark blue shirt. He sighed in relief as he felt his vulnerable cock was being held by the sexual instrument and as such he was trying to stay calm.

Soon he walked alongside Nick as normally as he possibly could, rubbing his belly with gentle circles as he descended the seemingly endless stairs. He went down each one, being careful not to fall. He was scared of that because of his twins.

He sighed happily as he reached the last and final step with help from Nick. He was relieved that his beloved had assisted in helping him when he was in such desperate need. He soon sat down, panting heavily with a heaving chest as his body screamed painfully and ached from head to toe. He was blissful that he was carrying the child but was also miserable at the same time. Pregnancy was hard on him day by day.

"Thank you for helping me, Nick." He said with a warm, friendly smile. "I don't think I could have made it down the remaining stairs." He rubbed his belly softly where the twins were inside of it. He was tired but he played off being a stepfather and Nick just being the stepson. Harmless.

They did well with that.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 08-14-2018

The pair started their breakfast. Even under the closelly watching eyes of the servants, no one could sense anything out of the ordinary. Aki and Nick were polite towards each other, so polite, it was almost foreign, which fit their roles perfectlly. No stepson would feel too close to their stepfather, and to the maids, they thought Nick would only be repulsed by the fat and swollen form of Aki. Only if they knew how much their young and handsome master was loving Aki's body.

They finished their meal curtly. Nick got out of his place first, and pretended he noticed Aki's struggle to get up - partly because of the belt - and gave him a hand. He didn't even say a word, looking like a young man with good manners, but not overly close to Aki. He pulled the chair away when Aki managed to get up, holding also the table, and stepped a few steps backwards to keep their distance.

"i think we should get going to visit my father now." he said, looking almost stiff in his stance. nick led the way, but went forward in a much slower pace than usual, making sure Aki wouldn't be too much behind him.

Once they were in the car and drove away, having their private moments again, Nick softened visibly. "How are you holding up?" he asked, "is the belt biting into your belly?" Nick had to make sure it wasn't hurting Aki seriously. He noticed the grimace of Aki when he sat down for breakfast just now, and wanted to make sure it wasn't because of additional stress from the belt.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 08-14-2018

Aki struck up a harmless, light conversation with his beloved stepson about life. He found it unbearable to be watched by the many maids, servants and butlers who worked around them. He wanted to be alone with him and just him but sadly it was horrible to be stared at by them so closely. He felt as though he was overweight, emotional and disgusting to look at. He kept his worries and negative self image to himself.

He sighed softly once, feeling as if he was in capable hands with Nick. He smiled at him, gazing into his eyes like a father would. He was proud of his beloved, never ever wanting to spend even a single moment away from him. After his meal was finished he rubbed his belly in approval, licking his lips in delight after finishing the sweet meal that they had previously feasted upon. He sighed happily, carefully and slowly getting up from his wooden chair that was at the kitchen table.

"Yes. We should visit your father." He said, nodding his head in agreement. He walked beside Nick, resisting a strong urge to grab and hold his hand. He held his head proudly, roaming from the house and to the car. He got into the passenger seat and tried to buckle his seatbelt but gave up when he failed several times. "I am alright, love. It is hard to keep our love a secret though, I wish that we had freedom to show our affection to one another."

"The belt is fine." He said softly, smiling at his beloved. He turned his head, looking out of the large window of the car for a while, letting his mind wander from time to time.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 08-15-2018

It was during one red light that Nick reached over from his driver's seat to grab AKi's seatbelt. He didn't want there to be any accident. Nick was careful enough he pulled the belt across his chest and fit the lower belt under Aki's rather massive belly. It took a bit of time to sort out the buckle, but he did and Nick smiled. "As confident as I am in driving, I am not comfortable seeing you without any protection. No harm adding another belt on..." he teased, winking at Aki.

There was no hiding of their love to each other in the car, when they were all alone. Nick would constantly reach out for Aki's hand, holding it and just playing with his fingers. He loved the feeling of being close to Aki, and his man made him proud. "you have acted so natural just now, i'm proud of you. You would make a good actor in fact." he smiled and drove ahead.

The drive was short, before Aki coudl feel the restraint of the seatbelt too much, they were there. Nick hurried to Aki's side and gave his belly a kiss first. "alright babies, we're now heading to visit your grandfather...." he whispered and helped Aki out, moving his heavy body towards the side of the seat to slip out of it.

He took Aki's belly. taking advantage of the deserted carpark, he reached over the slope of Aki's bump to touch him between his legs, making his pregnnat lover's knees go jello just teasing at the belt, over the cock of Aki's that was restrained and unable to erect. "hmm, maybe we can do something in the room.... afterall, there are no eyes to watch us once we're inside." he whispered, hinting on some re-creational activities they could indulge themselves in.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 08-15-2018

Aki let his beloved Nick help him with his seatbelt. He made sure to tell him if the adjusting had hurt him but he was relieved when he felt no discomfort. He watched as his beloved was adjusting the such seatbelt in the perfect way.

When his lover was done with the important task he smiled happily, gently rubbing his big, round and heavy belly. He felt the twins moving around from inside of him. He felt emotional but kept it back with much struggle.

"Thank you, love. I don't think that I could have did the seatbelt by myself with this big stomach." He smiled warmly and lovingly. He loved it when he and his lover had been alone, expressing his true love for him. He sighed positively, letting his lover hold his hand for as long as he wanted. "Thank you for the positive feedback am proud of you too, we both did very well with the acting."

He kissed Nick's hand gently, smiling while he tasted his delicious skin. He could not ever get enough of him, loving how his lover had adored him with all of his racing heart, eager mind and loving soul. He loved him. He held his hand, never ever wanting to let go of it. He sighed, feeling as if he could tryly be with him forever.

In the next hour the two lovers had soon arrived at the hospital. He slowly got up from the seat after he was helpful assistance of the tight, constricting seatbelt. He sighed in relief, looking down at the kneeling form of Nick, expressing a proud smile as his belly was being kissed and talked to. He loved the moments of bonding.

He moaned softly as his sensitive stomach and between his even more sensitive legs where his thighs were. He blushed like always and nodded, agreeing that they could make passionate love to each other in the room.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 08-16-2018

Nick broke into a bright smile seeing the nod from Aki. He couldn't wait to do the ultimate demonstration in frotn of his father. He would claim his stepdad in front of the old man, even though he might not see it, just to demonstrate to him how lovely his husband could have been, how sweet his moans could be, and how loving he could be, showing the old man the side of Aki that he seemed always oblivious to.

They entered the hospital walking side by side,keeping a certain distance even though Aki was waddling with more difficulty than usual - the chastity belt was limiting his movement on top of the weight of the belly. Nick was walking slow to make sure Aki was able to catch up. The corridor appeared to be long, but they eventually went into the private room where his father was, still in a coma, not responsive to anything.

Nick closed the door behind him. he didn't lock it to create suspicion, but he pulled a chari over to place it right in front of the door. If someone was pushing open the door, the chair would scratch against the floor to alert them.

The young man came closer to hsi father and sighed. "Father... I've come visit you again. Aki's also here. I think we should let you know something." he said, sitting comfortable on the other chair available, close to the bed. He looked at Aki and reached out a hand, inviting him to come close.

"Aki..." he whispered and reached under his oversized shirt that barely covered his belly now. Pulling onto the fly of his pants, he slid it down his body to reveal the belt underenath. "Let's remove this, shall we?" he smiled at him, " woudln't want it to be in the way for now. Later, later we can fit it onto you again."

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 08-16-2018

Aki smiled as well, turned on like a brightly shining lightbulb. He also could not not contain his excitement, gazing up into Nick's eyes. He sighed softly and happily, loving this moment and many others with him. He hummed softly, wanting to be touched, glad that he didn't have to be secretive in the room.

"I love you, Nick." He said softly, never wanting to stop. He desired to be stripped of clothing, wanting to be held down and penetrated by Nick's juicy, delicious cock and filled up with it's full length. It was bliss. He rubbed his belly from time to time, expressing a wince of discomfort whenever the two twins roused from their once peaceful realm of slumber and moved around restlessly. He sighed in relief as pain died down after the twins had returned back to slumber's sweet embrace. It was one of those moments.

Soon the two lover's had walked next to each other, making it seem as though they were a harmless stepfather and stepson. He tried his very hardest not to draw attention to himself. He managed to make it to the private room with his beloved and sat down in the cushioned chair close to Nick with a soft sigh of relief as he was off of his feet. It was such bittersweet moments that both Nick and him had shared. He adored him.

Meanwhile, Christopher said not a single word. All he could do was lay on the bed and slumber. A coma seemed like a long slumber. He could not move his arms and legs and a large series of machines were breathing for him.  It was upsetting but it seemed like the hand of karma was vengeful and was not on his side. He was unable to open his eyes. All he saw was a thick veil of darkness and he felt helpless.

He let his beloved remove his stretchable, maternity jeans and noticed that Christopher was still claimed by the awful coma. He bit his lower lip with one of his teeth, never stopping Nick. Not even once. He loved this moment just like whenever they made such sweet and passionate lovemaking.

Love was happy.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 08-17-2018

With a small clink, the belt was removed. Without the tight belt, Aki's belly almost visibly dropped a little. Nick smiled and pulled his jeans furhter down, over his hips that had widened significantly and down his thighs. "Turn around. Bend forward holding the bed." he instructed, the authoritative tone was rich in his voice. He stood up and let the heavy belly containing the 2 babies dangle under Aki.

"You are going to be fucked raw by me, right in front of my father, your legally recognised husband. You will be whimpering so much, but not able to scream. Let's see if the shoving and the moans would help wake your legal partner up...." He whispered, again, in front of his father, Nick was more possessive than ever.

He grabbed and slapped Aki's fat butt, squeeze them tight and let the flesh run through his fingers, then spread his buttocks enough to show his puckered hole. He had recovered overnight, remarkably well, from the fucking they last did. Nick was always impressed by Aki's ability. Secretly, he thought that was another proof taht Aki was the perfect match of him. No other person could easily accommodate his monster cock otherwise.

"ready?" he smiled and spit on his finger, preparing Aki minimally, just to make sure he wouldn't tear at the initial penetration, and quickly, he pressed his length into Aki, forcing open his once again tightened up canal.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 08-17-2018

Aki sighed with relief as the belt was taken off by his beloved Nick. His belly was very large and he could not see over it or between his legs but he still felt so very aroused. When he was stripped from his jeans he blushed like always but he easily did what his lover had wanted, turning around and bending over while gripping the bed. He bit his lower lip like he did times before. He sighed in relief, wanting it to last.

He prepared himself for what would happen next. He gasped as his tightly closed opening was being penetrated by his beloved, never complaining through the pain that was plaguing him for the first few minutes. When he was dominated he sighed happily, wanting to stay that way.

He listened to his lover's shivering as he became aroused by the sound of his voice too. Life was so much more bearable as long as he was by his side. He groaned and whimpered for the first few minutes of no lubricant to be used besides spit. He went submissive beneath him, holding the covers of the bed that he was slightly laying upon.  He laid still beneath Nick.

He smirked, feeling as if he would be in pleasure forever and ever. Life was so much like a dream. A dream that he never wanted to wake up from his reality. He also felt at peace.

"Yes Nick .. yes .. I am ready .." He moaned as his body's pain became pleasure. As his rear was being struck he cried out, grunting whenever it was being gripped by Nick's rough hands. He wondered as to what would happen.

He remained hopeful that Nick and him would be together through it all. He moaned once more, whimpering like a playful puppy. He quivered, trying his hardest not to attract any attention outside of the shut door. He felt his body rocking back and forth with each powerful thrust from Nick.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 08-17-2018

The initial penetration was as difficult as always. Aki wasn't too wel -prepared,his canal not stretched enough to easily accommodate his legnth, but he plunged in anyway. He would bring along burning whie he forced himself through the sensitive canal, but Nick knew Aki could take it. He cared about what Aki felt, but more so than that, he knew Aki's threshold and also what he wanted.

"hmmm so good. like always. I love your pregnnat ass so much... would you remain that good for me? will you bring me more children? make our home full of laughter and kids? you are going to stay barefoot and pregnant?" he huskily spit out. If Nikc could, he would have announced it to the world what he really wanted Aki to do for him.

He slammed relentlessly into AKi, creating ripples through his butt and also his belly. The sound of flesh on flesh was filling the room, the bed shaking with their vigorous actions, and their moans and repressed grunts would leak out no matter how hard both of them tried to hold it in.

Nick was so thrilled. This setting was the first time they ahd done something in such a semi-private place. He reached forward to hold Aki by his shoulder so he could have more leverage slammin ginto him. Aki's buttocks were reddened with how hard he was pounding him.

"My good AKi, my most beloved Aki.... you are so gorgeous..." he moaned and squeezed his eyes shut, really feeling the sensation of impaling himself into Aki - then when he opened his eyes, he thought he saw Christopher's finger moved....

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 08-17-2018

As Aki was being forced open he let out a few gasps that held a mixture of both pain and pleasure. He cried out as he tried not to but his outbursts were not able to be controlled. His heavy belly rocked back and forth in response to his beloved's fierce thrusting hips dominating his body's innermost depths. As his opening was broken into him he was unable to slowly become used to the length that now dwelled within him.

He made sure not to be in the dark, moaning as his body eagerly awaited release. He gripped the covers of the bed tighter and tighter with each fast, unstable but brave step. He bit into the covers of the bed, his voice muffled as he got his true bearings of how intense the dominance would increase to. He was still pleasured nonetheless. When he was questioned about being with child he nodded, smiling blissfully.

"I would love to stay barefoot and pregnant with many of our children." He smiled wider, his body responding positively with each moment that he and Nick shared together. "I would love to announce it to the world that you and I are lovers. I would shout it from the rooftops."

He felt closer and closer to his climax, sensing the presence of Nick's cock grow and swell in size from thick to more than what he could handle. He panted heavily, droplets of sweat forming on his whole entire body. "Yes Nick! .. Yes .. don't stop!" He moaned like a purring cat, feeling more at ease.

Meanwhile .. what Aki was unaware of was that Christopher was slowly resurfacing from his unconscious state of mind and his body was becoming more and more aware of what was around him. He fluttered his once closed eyelids and after a few minutes or so he opened his eyes carefully and tried to figure out just where he was and as if what was odd to him was when he heard a strange commotion near him.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 08-18-2018

There was a growl brewing in Nick's chest. the young man was overwhelmingly possessive of his lover, and that was fuelled in a sesne by teh close presence of Christopher. once he saw the tiny bit of movement on the unconscious man, he was becoming a little more excited. Pushed closer to the edge and his cock throbbed while plunged deep into Aki. he could sense the danger now..

If Christopher woke up now, the result could be disastrous. But it wasn't enough to deter Nick from fucking Aki so raw and thoroughly. he renewed his slams, groaning when his cock throbbed, stretching and filling Aki's canal even fuller. He grabbed Aki tighter and pulled him back, forcing his upper body to lift up from the bed so if Chirstopher was to open his eyes, the first thing he would see was the flushed face of Aki, clearly in ecstasy being fucked so hard by his own son.

Nick was keeping an eye on Christopher. he saw his father's eyelids fluttering and he couldn't believe teh thril running down his spine. this is it. he would challenge this... to humiliate his father in the best way he knew. He grabbed Aki's shoulders tighter, pulling him up fully. They were both sstanding up now. Nick held Aki's belly with his palms, the slipped further south to grab Aki's straining erection.

"oh... look. My father's awake." He whispered to Aki, telling him what was happening and lured him to open his eyes. "hello dad." Nick smiled so sweetly at the sstill confused look of Christopher, then stroked Aki's cock as fasst as he could while plunging deep into him, forcibly pushing Aki inot an orgasm and directed his cock towards Christopher's face....

And with a loud graon from Aki and Nick, Christopher was greeted with a huge load right on his face, to which the old man reacted by shaking violently on the bed, his eyes going as large as they could.