Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-07-2018

(You are welcome. And I am glad that you understand. :))

Aki moaned in pleasure, feeling the scorching warmth of Nick's thick cock stuffing itself inside of him. He cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure at the same time. He was indeed welcoming of his manhood as it made itself of known inside of him. He bit his lower lip once more, struggling not to scream as the warmth was becoming truly too much to simply bear.

[align=justify]He reached out, gripping the covers of the massive, King sized bed with tightly clenched hands. He tilted his head back, laying it upon his lover's well, God like muscled chest. He panted heavier and heavier, feeling as if he could stay with his lover and remain naked in his bunny suit without a single moment of stopping. "Yes Nick! .. yes! .. don't stop!"

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-07-2018

Nick might be thinking too much into it, but somehow he felt like Aki was always warmer and more excited when he was in a suit. He grabbed Aki's hips to shove into him, giving him the first proper thrust in time with Aki's scream of pleasure.

He took Aki's shoulders, helping the pregnant man raise up to kneel up. This way their bodies were pressed tightly together. He grabbed him under his breasts and under his belly, fixing him in his arms as he started relentlessly plunging into Aki. The big belly was jigglign, Nick could feel his thrusts rippling through the massive bump.

"mine Aki, you are mine! my own bunny who'd keep popping out babies.. .our babies..." Aki muttered, nibblign onAki's earlobe .

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-07-2018

Aki moaned through each thrust, feeling as if he would pop with each presence of Nick's thrusting. He felt as if he was a balloon being filled up with warm air. He breathed harder and heavier as he felt his body being pinned down with his lover's two strong hands. He wanted to be with his Nick and him alone. He felt his breasts becoming warm and squirting out milk.

He closed his eyes, fixing his focus only on Nick and his hard and harsh thrusts. He clenched his teeth, wanting the pleasure to never ever end even though it was also painful to go through with the movements of his lover's hips behind him. "Yes! .. yes! .. I want to have many upon many of our little precious bunnies! .. I want to be big forever and ever without stopping!"

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-08-2018

Nick's hands were all wet with how heavily Aki was lactating. he growled as the scent of fresh milk filled his nostrils. He heard what Aki said about wanting more "bunnies", which brought a great smile on the young man's face.

"my lovely bunny... so good for me." he said squeezing Aki's nipples causing a gush of milk spilling out, wetting the costume that consist really of only limited fabric that barely covered Aki's body. He squeezed his nipples again when he thrusted up the deepest for tonight, slamming into Aki's sweet spot and working otwards building his own orgasm as well.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-08-2018

Aki cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure at the same time. He shivered in such sinful desire as he heard his lover growling as if he were a feral animal. He licked his lips, wanting all of Nick to fill him to his brim with his thick, large cock. He whimpered, desiring to be full of Nick's scorching hot seed and have it fill him up in eagerness. Life was to be of a special event.

He blushed once more, feeling aroused as he felt his chest being squeezed by his lover. "I love you, Nick. I love being filled with your litter of bunnies!" He moaned, feeling his own manhood beginning to twitch beyond what he had been in no control of. He was eager to be in true control but his body was all over the place. Each thrust brought him closer and closer to climax.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-09-2018

Nick didnt need to stimulate Aki any further, already his cock was twitching and Nick had become so familiar with the body language of Aki, he knew exactly what Aki was feeling. He took Aki deep and moaned when Aki trembled and his canal clenched tight at the impending orgasm. He took Aki forcefully. The belly.jiggled and his breasts were wobbling in front.

Nick groaned, moaning deep feeling Aki's opening clasping tight on his thick cock. "Take it Aki, take my cum.... you are goinf to be pregnant over and.over again, each time.bigger than the last, you are constantly going to lactate and birth... my permanently pregnant man..." he whispered, taking Aki close feeling his own balls tightened up signalling an impending orgasm.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-09-2018

Aki moaned in pleasure, trying his hardest not to move around too much. He was aroused, feeling his manhood becoming hard as rock and steel. He reached down with a hand and began stroking it as fast as he could.

He felt many emotions, feeling às if he could go on forever and ever without stopping. He was eager to stay filled with Nick forever and forever without even stopping. Life wàs like a countless rollercoaster that could not be stopped.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-09-2018

Nick frowned seeing Aki stroking himself. He batted away Aki's hand. "no Aki... no!" he ordered. Pulling Aki's hand away, he laid his upper torso back down so Aki was back in all fours,then slapped Aki's butt while his cock was still thrusting fast into him. "you bad boy... no touching!" he said and groaned, slamming even harder into Aki.

"i don't like you touching yourself, you hear me? don't you ever disappoint me again." he scolded, then moaned again at the tight ass as he squeezed Aki's meaty bottom again, spreading it so he could thrust in easier.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-09-2018

Aki was not aware that he was not able to touch himself, whimpering like a punished dog who did something wrong. He put the hand that was pleasuring himself down, wanting to be able to please himself but knew now that he was meant to just stay still and be thrusted into by his beloved Nick's cock.

"I .. apologize Nick.:" He said softly, feeling a strong urge to get pleasured by something else now that he was aroused by he went through the such urges without pleasuring. He simply stayed still as he was  thrusted into by his beloved's thick cock. He got up to his arms and legs, biting his lower lip.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-10-2018

The soft apology from Aki softened Nick, and teh younger man stroked around Ak's rounded belly as a comforitng gesutre. "It's ok babe... i didn't intend to yell at you. You did good to me." he said reaching over his heavy belly to touch the cock that had been straining against his big bump.

Loosely circling Aki's cock, Nick once again landed a heavy thrust into the pregnant man. the impact caused Aki to surge forward, thereby his prick involuntarily thrusted forward into Nick's fist. Nick thrusted again and the rippling effect gave Aki the pleasure he was deprived of, and Nick smiled at the trembling he could feel from the heavily pregnant man.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-11-2018

Aki moaned while he felt his body responding to the pleasure. He struggled between relieving himself and gripping the covers of the bed that he was laying upon. He gasped as he had felt his cock moving as if it had a mind of it's own, causing him to cry out as tears of joy and pain both burned at his eyes.

He found it harder and harder to breathe as his cock had been loosely held by Nick, wanting to be yanked and held. He stayed calm through it all though. He moaned as if he was a screaming whore in the church, reaching sexual heights he never knew that he could ever reach and it both scared and thrilled him.

"I love you Nick" He moaned, feeling as if he could never fully moan the way he had wanted to. The reason was because he could not catch his breathe.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-11-2018

the breathless moan of love from Aki reminded Nick of how heavily pregnant his lover was - and thereby the lost of breath. He smiled at Aki and laid him down sideways, quickly catching up with him and raised one his legs up, clutching it behind his thick thigh. "Aki.... should have told me when you're feeling tired." he smiled and kissed him indulgently, taking him once again from the back.

With them both laid sideways on the bed, Aki no longer had to hold his own weight and his belly was supported. Nick wasn't thrusting in as deep in this position, but it also ensured he would not hurt the twins accidentally. Nick kissed him and again started a relentless round of thrusts. Since he no longer had a free hand to hold Aki's prick, he blindly reached out for a pillow to stuff it under Aki's belly, holding it in place whiel the pregnant man can grind into it. "babe ride it for me..." he said, "ride on it so i could ride on you..."he smirked giving his permission for Aki to get some pleasure of his own.

Aki moaned breathlessly, wanting to be with Nick and only him. No other man could satisfy him the way that Nick made him feel.

He cried out in a mixture of painful pleasure, getting up to straddle Nick's lap, gently rocking his hips for as long as he could. He did not want to crush Nick.

"I love your cock inside of me Nick." He smirked, gazing down into Nick's eyes.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-11-2018

"oh god Aki you know how to push my buttons." Nick smiled up at Aki. The big belly was hindering Aki's ride a lot, but Nick enjoyed it either way. It was his Aki trying to pelase him, so no matter what he did, he woudl be pleased.

Nick groaned and clutched onto Aki's widened hips and slammed up following Aki's movement. The pregnant man was trying his best so Nick could also help him out a little. He groaned and thrusted up harder. "I'm close Aki.... " he muttered, squeezing his eyes shut relishing on the intense feeling of pleasure.

Aki moaned w=for a while longer, feeling his body responding positively with how much things were going in the two men's way.

He bit his lower lip, feeling as if he could be close as well. He continued to rock his hips back and forth, his rear rubbing against Nick's crotch.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-12-2018

(hey babe are you feeling alright? i am fine if you want to take a break from here first ;) before you ask, no i am not complaining about anything! i just hope i would not be putting stress on you for replying if you are still dealing wiht your grieve...)

"Aki...." Again, Nick pushed himself to sit upright and wrapped Aki tight in his arms. He bend forward a little to envelop AKi's nipple into his mouth and took a gentle suckle, gulpgin down the milk that came splashing out. It was the greatest taste to him and Nick greedily took another huge gulp. It was foreseeable after the twins' birth, he probably would be jealous of them for the time they spent in Aki's chest.

"AkI!" he yelled his name when his thick cock throbbed and released his load into AKi, coating his canal with thick white cum, his body going tense, his hold on Aki so tight, he left palm prints on him.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-12-2018

(I am alright, I am just thinking a lot about things.)

Aki moaned in pleasure, moving his hips back and forth gently at first before gaining speed. He panted heavily and harshly, trying his very hardest to get the presence of his lover's cock further inside of him as humanly possible.

He moaned louder and louder till his voice was lost to the countless hard breathing. He bit his lip, crying out as his sensitive breast was being fed from by Nick's eager, warm mouth. He got up slightly, his own body covered in a thick series of droplets of sweat.

(it's good to know you are on the track of recover. If you have any thoughts, comments, things you want to share, don't hesitate to tell me!)

As Nick buried deep in Aki, he moaned loud with Aki's insides milking his cum. It was so overwehlmingly pleasurable, Nick thought he was cumming more than usual, filling AKi's spasming canal entirely.

Nick graoned and took antoher big gulp from the one side he was suckling, then moved away to look at his other side. He licked on the still swollen side, filled with milk, waited for Aki to squirm before also relieving the other side of its content.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-12-2018

(Thank you. I have been feeling alone.)

Aki blushed as he noticed the state his body was in. He was naked and drenched from head tto toe in sweat.
He cried out one last, final time, breathinng with much effort. He was tired and sore but he was in pure heaven.

he felt as if his body was freed from his tredness. He felt as though he was trying not to move around too much.
He got uo from the bed for a minute or so, rubbing his hanging belly as he had felt the two twins inside of it moving.

(i'm sorry to here that... is it because of teh new semester? are you making new friends?)

Nick was surprised Aki found the strength to get up from the bed. "Where are you goin, pet?" he asked from the bed. Nick propper himself up on his elbow to see where his lover was going. "Don't you feel tired?" He asked, flopping back down to lay flat on the bed. The bed was messy and sticky, filled with their fluids, but Nick was still in that hazy cloud-like feel he didn't want to move away from it.