Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-12-2018

(Not really.)

Aki laid back down after a few minutes, He stretched, laying on the bed. He was feeling tired and weary.  He was happy that he was able to be with his beloved Nick. He smiled, nuzzled his lover's strong chest.

He stayed laying on the bed, feeling his body relaxing on the bed for a while. He laid on his side and rubbed his belly, feeling the two twins moving around as if they were uneasy about something and were restless.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-13-2018

(oh babe... it's alright, you are still adjusting i believe. Things will come together sooner or later ;))

Nick just splayed his arms open. He turned to look at Aki, who was using his outstretched right arma s pillow, and smiled looking into his completely relaxed face. Nick was in a euphoric state with the satisyfing sex they shared.

The bunny ears were still on Aki. Nick reached out to remove them and nuzzled againstAki's lovely hair. He looked down at Aki's bump seeing he seemed unable to relax furhter, and noted the vigorous movement within.

"oh, our twins are protesting having to ride through that roller coaster? i hope they didn't get car sick with how vigoruoosly their "car" moved just now...." Nick giggled adding his palm onto Aki's bump, calming the babies down in his own way.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-13-2018

(Yeah. I hope that I find atleast one friend to talk to there that does not push me away.)

Aki sighed softly, trying to get the twins to stop moving around so much. He was in so much pain with them but did not want to be too forceful but he was so very tired and had wanted to simply rest for a while.

He closed his eyes for a while, trying his very hardest not to become emotional. He wanted to rest, that was all he wanted to do and did not want to hurt them in any way, shape or form. After all .. it was not their fault.

He was eager to give birth to the two twins but at the same time he was not ready as well.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-13-2018

(aww i'm sure they would come to their senses soon and get to really know you. You're such a sweet soul)

Nick folded himself over Aki once he felt the twins were not calming down. "Hey babies... settle. Mommy's in pain..." he muttered to the babies draping his left arm and leg over Aki, giving the twins a stronger presence of their daddy. 'shhh..."

He shushed the twins gently, feeling their strong kicks that - on one hand it was a good sign how well they had been growing, but on the other hand he was also worried how much more trouble they would give Aki during the remaining days of gestation.

"it's soon, daddy promise. Soon you two will be laying in our arms." he whispered to them again, reassuring them they owuld have more space very soon.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-13-2018

(Thank you. :))

Aki fell into a slumber, sleeping for a while. He breathed softly, dreaming of the twins and how they would be crying once they were born. He stayed asleep and remained that exact way. She was eager to see the twins finally born and outside of his belly.

He winced in his sleep but stayed asleep. He was tired after a long day of sexual exploration. He yawned, stretching slightly before falling back asleep for a while or so. He was tired or so between the seconds of being in the presence of slumber.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-14-2018

Nick looked at his lover falling so deep in sleep and quietly slipped out of the room. he would have to start making arrangemnets in case his father was to pass away. He had to start managing their financials and possibly his father's businesses and properties around the world. He spent a good amount of time in his father's studies, looking through his things and making plans for their future.

Nick only returned to the room to rouse his lover for dinner , which they coudl not miss for the babies' sakes. It was sleep soon after and Nick laid down with Aki this time, holding him from behind as they prepared for another day - another lovely day where they would visit his dying father and possibly, push him closer to his last day on earth.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-14-2018

Aki slumbered soundly and quietly, not noticing that Nick was walking out of the room. He dreamed if the twins. He breathed softly and quietly, making it seem as though he was peaceful when he truly was at that moment

He awoke with a yawn of tiredness but had gotten up, eating his dinner for the day for the twins. He then got back into bed and had went back to sleep for a longer time. He then awoke late at night that evening.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-15-2018

(We are at the next day or what? I am a little confused with the timeline)

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-15-2018

(Yes. We are.)

(ok... so when Aki woke up it was already at night the next day? sorry, just wanna confirm)

Nick worked almost all the time the next day. He wanted to give Aki some more time to rest so he went ahead to receive a few calls. He had contacted the family lawyer and consulted him on the necessary procedures or things to take over now that his father was in a coma. He managed to sound reasonably calm - and even the lawyer, who was an uncle who had been with the family for long - praised him for how tough he appeared to be in this situationn.

"i had to, I am now the head of the household. With 2 new arrivals to come, i could not burden Aki with any of these decisions." he said. he was smiling smugly while talking into the phone.

(Yes. By the way where do you live? I have been curious to ask that.)

Aki slumbered for a while, dreaming soundly and happily. He breathed softly and gently as he remained softly thinking to himself as he thought of what the twins would probably look like because of being curious.

He awoke that night, yawning while he had to get up and stretched. He walked down to where he heard the phone call beiing called in one of the rooms. He smirked, walking into the room and sitting down beside him.

Nick noticed Aki coming in to join him, and pulled him towards himself. he pushed himself a little away from the table and settled the pregnant man on his lap.

He patted the back of Aki's . "Yes please, uncle Mike. thhanks for your help... i will keep you up to date once there's any progress on my father's condition." he said into the phone while he played with Aki's fingers with his other hand. "And yes, if there's any major buesiness decisions... i will take it up." he added, managing to sound a little bit sad... when he really was smiling lovingly at Aki.

Aki smiled as well, not being able to contain his excitement. He was happy and at an intense ease. He was eager to be with Nick for as long as time would allow. He was blissful to be with his beloved and had settled in his lap. He was happy for what would be true love. He had gotten into his lover's lap. He was eager to stay in his lover's lap for a wh'ile to relax for a while.

"What did uncle Mike say?" He asked Nick.

Nick got off the phone with the dependable lawyer and pressed a quick kiss on Aki. "Basically... he priased me for how tough i am. And to remind me i would have to take good care of you and the babies. Gotta man up for the little babies that will be arrivng any minute now. and, also, to tell me now i can make use of all the wealth that my father has." he smiled announcing the good news to Aki. "you have rested well, my sleeping beauty?" Nick asked interlacing his finger with Aki's and rested them on Aki's big bump.

Aki smiled as he had felt Nick's fingers upon his belly, laying his head upon his lover's shoulder. He made himself comfortable, sighing softly as he thought of how the twins would be born soon and would be in the world. He was eager to be with his beloved Nick and just him, thinking deeply about his next few movements. He was eager to be with the twins but he was not entirely sure as to how he would birth the twins. He thought of natural birth.

"What are you thinking, Aki?" Nikc noted how quiet Aki had gone.Sometimes they indulge in comfortable silence, but this time he knew somethign was brewing in his lover's mind. "what's your pretty little mind thinking of? do you want to share with me?" he asked. "does it concern the twins..? Once we have settled with my father... i am thinking bringing you back to the villa and maybe... just maybe, we will have a natural birth there, on our own?"

"I am thinking about the twins." Aki said softly, rubbing his belly with a hand. He was both worried and eager to birth the twins. He was also eager to hold the twins so that he could bond with them. He was happy and blissful. He was blissful to get the twins to be born from his body first before doing anything else. He was eager to get to work and worry about other things instead of the twins.

(Aki would be working after he birthed the twins?)

Nick waited for an answer but didn't get any. "so? do you like the idea of having the twins in teh villa? you know i am always jealous of anyone else touching you... so you are ok with us having the babies on our own?"

(I do not mind Aki working after he birthed the twins.)

"I am alright with that idea." Aki smiled, letting a hand rub upon his belly. "I am glad that I have a lover who cares about our soon to be born twins." He smirked, feeling the twins moving beneath the warmth of his palm that was upon his stomach area.

(oh i would like to apologizze. i didn't realise you hadn't finished you post when i last viewed it so all i saw was one sentence. Sorry for my message in the pm!)

"we will have to prepare something int eh villa... let's hope we would have that time after...you know, my father. hmm..." Nick smiled at his lover. he expected his father's situation to deteriorate very soon. he hoped he would be gone soon so they would have all theri attention on the impending birth.