Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-15-2018

(It is alright.)

"I agree." Aki said softly, rubbing his belly. He hummed to himself, feeling the children in it beginning to move and kick beyond what was normal. He breathed for a few minutes, expressing a wince of painful agony. He got up to his feet, stretching while his body had responded with walking around to keep the twins from kicking too hard and harshly. He sighed and leaned against the wall, sighing as he began massaging his sore belly.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-16-2018

"Have the babies been even stronger and more active lately? Oh babies.... give us 2 more weeks. We could probably settle everything within that time..." Nick sighed coming.close to Aki. He didnt like seeing Aki in pain - or to be more clear, he didnt like seeing Aki hissing in discomfort that was caused by someone else, not even their children.

"Come here." He said, replacing the wall with himself in giving Aki some.support. "let's see... what else do you think we could do to, well, speed up the inevitable journey my father is going to experience?" He said meaningfully, looking at Aki knowing he would understand the hidden meaning in his words.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-16-2018

Aki rubbed his belly, feeling the two twiñs moving around more and more because off being inside of the know cramped womb. He was às if he was able to go and walk around and then had hummed for as he was able to simply stay and panted heavily while continuing to rub his sore and aching belly for a while. He was tired but his body was not cooperating.

"I am not sure." He replied back to the question that was asked.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-17-2018

"Aki.... are you feeling very uncomfortabel? would you want to skip the visit to my father?" he asked. Noting the pain Aki was in, he knew he might have to speed things up. Perhaps he should pay a visit to his father alone... and see how he could "surprise" him with some verbal abuses. That would be the most discreet way tf wasting away his life.

Nick stroked Aki's belly and gave him a kiss. "Oh... and i am beginning to let the maids know about our relionship. i let them wash the bunny wear you got on yesterday. We would not have to hide it so much... "

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-17-2018

"I am feeling alright." Aki expressed a small smile, feeling the two twins moving around around inside of hias body. He was both excited and fearful of what was to soon come and was was what was causing two such harsh kicks inside of his womb. He was worried and scared about what was happening with each minute that had happened with each second that passed on by that very moment. "We can go to see him." He said with a dark and sinful smirk. "I have a few words I want to say to him."

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-18-2018

Nick clasped his hands on Aki's big belly. "Ok, we would go together, as a couple." He smiled kissing the side of Aki's neck.

It was the next day. Nick dressed Aki up on the inside with his favourite costume, then found a nice suit for himself. He took Aki to the hospital for the visit. Nick was taking care of Aki gently. These days Aki was in more and more pain, and Nick was well aware of that.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-18-2018

Aki smiled up at Nick, feeling the twins calming for once in the pregnancy. He yawned as he got up, dressing in his favorite puppy outfit beneath his normal daytime outfit, humming as he patiently waited for his beloved Nick. He rubbed his round, heavy belly with his two hands while walking to the car and then was driving with Nick to the hospital.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-19-2018

It was a cute gesture and Nick smiled giving Aki a tuck on his arm. "That's a huge watermelon you are cradling in your arms." He smiled helping Aki into the car. It felt very true Aki.now.needed a lot of help. The babies were gettinf ready, the twins were lutting a lot.of pressure on Aki's hips and the pregnant man was moving a lot slower than usual.

"Let's go." He helped Aki get up to the room his father was in. Now no one would say these 2 were strange: aki really needed that help. Someone even offered a wheelchair for Aki to get on.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-19-2018

"I know, it is quite big. The twins put a lot of strain on my back but I am alright." Aki smirked as he wondered as to what Nick was talking about. He then realized that he was speaking about the presence of his belly. He was eager to please his lover and make his ex husband's life a living hell until he would pass away. He smiled, trying not to express the intense and unmistakable pains that he felt. He stayed close to Nick and had tried not to stop as he did not want to cause Nick to worry. He knew that the birth would be any day now but he was not prepared for the pains that would probably increase. Soon they were at the hospital and had gotten out of the car and had walked into the massive hospital and had walked up to the desk where a woman was on a sleek black laptop.

The orderly offered a wheelchair for Aki to sit on. He was looking nervous and Nick just realised - he must thought Aki was here because he went into labor. "Oh no, but thank you sir. I am not checking in my husband.... I'm here to visit my father." he smiled at the orderly who quickly apologized.

Nick felt the word amazing on his lips. "Husband". Very soon. he would be calling Aki that.

Turning back to the recetpion, he told her of their intention for a visit. She noted and gave them visitor passes so they could head all the way up to Christopher's room.

Aki wanted nothing more than to be off of his feet and laying on a bed or sitting in a chair but he shoved that emotion away, simply walking around the hospital alongside his beloved husband and protector Nick. He sat down in the chair beside Christopher's bed. He was excited that he would soon be a mother along with Nick being the also proud father. He was eager to birth the twins and have a few more children to love and adore like he did the two identical, rowdy and rambunctious unborn twins. He was also eager to be able to make fun of Nick's father who was now his ex husband who was dying slowly. He rubbed his heavy belly for what seemed like the thousandth time to keep the twins calm and serene instead of restless and rowdy.

He simply stared at Christopher, waiting until the orderly had completely left the room. He was so very eager to cause him suffering like Nick was too as well.

They were settled in the room. Since the day before, Christopher's condition had deteriorated steadily. The doctor had kept them up to date, Nick knew Christopher had expereicned difficulty in breathing the night before. Nick settled Aki gently on the chair. He pulled out extra pillows from the cabinet - they were intended for hte patient's needs - and put it behind Aki's back. "Comfortable?" he asked, bending over with his hand pressing against Akis' shoulder, the other hand landed on his bump. "What do you want to do now." he asked, sitting on the bedside himself. There was no regard for Chritopher at all, occupying space for the paralyzed man.

Nick smiled and cupped Aki's face gently, kissing him lovingly on his ilps right in front of his father's widened eyes. He looked sideways and tilted his head. "Hello father. we have come to visit you again. Aki even dressed up for you... do you want to know what had he worn today?" he smiled so sweetly at Christopher, linking his hands with Aki's showing off their intimate relationship.

Aki had sighed softly as he was finally able to sit down. His feet were aching and his knees were struggling not to fold into themselves and his legs managed to make it to the room that Nick was beside him. He was in a whole lot of pain but he managed to shove past that mentally. When his hand was touched by Nick he could not keep back a blush from showing on his face. "Thank you, my love you, Nick. You deserve everything of Christopher's." He smirked up at Nick, holding his hand and guiding it to the front of his belly which seemed to shift with movement from left to right slightly as the twins continued to move around as if they had no sense of cooperation but he did not complain.

He rubbed his belly for a few more times, trying to keep the twins from moving around too much. He wanted to savor this moment with Christopher. Christopher tried to move his hands and arms but his body was not cooperating with him.

(Oh a new photo. Looking good my boy...)

There were flames jn Chirstopher's eyes. It was a rather incredible thing for the ailing man to achieve. Nick.smiled and pulled over Aki's hand to plant a kiss on it. "I see father isnt very approving of what we are doing... shall we surprise him further?"

Nick noted the pain Aki was in, so he stood up and started undressing Aki instead of pulling his pregnant lover up to his feet. He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it over his head, then stroked lovingly against the lovely body rhat Aki had. The swollen tits, the big bump, also his puppy outfit that suited him.so.well.

(Thank you my love, that comment made my day brighter. Thank you I am sorry if the picture is not clear I am on my phone.)

Aki was more than eager and urgent to cause his ex husband more pain. He wanted him to die that evening while he would make such passionate lovemaking to the perfect God known as Nick. He loved him more than anything in the whole entire world. He gazed up into his eye, never wanting to look away for even a single second. He was urging for Nick's touch. He was eager to also make fun of Nick's bastard of a father. He was moaning softly, seeming to purr in his breaths as if he were a gently resting cat. "Yes. I would love to surprise him a lot more. He deserves it for how he treated us the maids and butlers in the mansion." He was happy with each passing moment and was it was like watching a trapped animal caught in the glare. He smiled, wanting to cause Christopher suffering and painful agony. He would show him that Nick was a true man.

(You got your phone now? It's goodnews... cant wait to see your bump swelling up under that baggy basketball shirt....)

Nick palmed his own ercetion while stroking Aki's lovely face. He bent forward to exchange a passionate kiss with Aki, then nibbled along his neck, down to his collarbone where there was a thin choker around, hidden before by the collar of his shirt, but now under the bright roomlighr for Christopher to see. "My good big boy." Nick praised again. "My good old dog as well. You are gonna bite at anyone who had treated you badly..." he smiled, squinting at Christopher.

"Can you get up for me baby?" Nick said pulling Aki up. He pushed his father's unresponsive body towards the side and got onto bed himself. "Come.climb over me. I want to share the bed with you...." he smiled pushing down his pants to show his very well endowed cock. "Show the old man what it really was like with lovemaking. His pathetic old toothpick sized prick could never give you this kind of pleasure.... nor babies." He smiled proudly stroking at rhe huge belly

(I do. I love you sweetheart. And I am that way because of you. Our child will be beautiful.)

Aki was excited to be able to torture her poor excuse for a husband. Christopher deserved it, he truly true. He was eager to please because of how Nick had treated her like. He was also eager to let Nick do all that he wished to do with his pregnant body while he laid down on the bed beside Christopher He was pleased at the dirty words that his beloved Nick was speaking to him. He got up on top of Nick, guiding his manhood toward his moist opening. He was eager to ride his beloved Nick's cock for as long as he could until tired or a climax. He began to rock his hips back and forth causing his rear to grind against Nick's body.

(You will be beautiful as well because of the baby ;))

It was immensely satisfying seeing Aki pulling.down his thong for man with the little furry tail attached to the back. The piece completed his.puppy look. Nick groaned at the moist opening that kissed on his.mushroom head, then held Aki's hips to give him some support while urging him sitting down on his already throbbing cock. Once Aki swallowed his entire length in, he smiled and turned towards his father. "See? That's how i could stretch Aki out with... not only my cock, but also with MY babies..." he smirked whispering to his hfather who was shaking. The old man.strained to look at his son, but his neck.couldnt mive and his eyes could only.move so far. When Aki's bouncing began, the paralyzed man could only follow with the shaking of the bed, his face and neck turning into a deep shade of red.

(Yes. He or she will be and I am proud to carry him or her.)

Aki had begun to bounce up and down Aki's length, never ever wanting to start. He hummed many moans in the deepest depths of his throat. He was eager to make fun of Christopher and cause him to either go into cardiac arrest or torment him enough that he would have a stroke and then die from complications that would come full forced. He began to move harder and faster as the presence of his appetite was unquenchable until he had released his full climax. He was also eager to get to be up close to his poor excuse for a man Chris. He placed his two hands onto the area of his heart where that location was. He was able to think.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-20-2018

Their moans intertwined to form the perfect symphony. Nick grabbed Aki's bubbly - and very wide - hips now. The pregnant body was very ready for birth now. "Love you Aki, Love you so much..." he moaned out words of love, really getting into this lovemaking without any regard to his dying father. He took Aki's hand and interlaced their hands to give Aki a little more leverage to bounce.on, then sat up further feeling the bounces went a little weaker. He took Aki thid time, shovkng his hips upwards, releasing his intense urges to really pount into his pregnant ass.