Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-20-2018

Aki had learned that both he and his beloved Nick were both a perfect match made in Heaven. He smirked, stripping a little bit but not too much to where he was to cause forth much attention. He was happy and at an intense realm of serenity. He made sure to name the daughter once born. He always wanted to have a daughter to teach her the ways of the household that would soon be handed over him.  When he was thrusted up into it felt both pleasure and just a drop of pain that he felt was inside of him."I love you too, Nick." He was happy without having to do too much. He was blissful of what would happen much. He was eagerly waiting to give birth and was impatient.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-21-2018

It didn't take long for Nick to pant in ecstasy. At a particularly loud grunt, he came deep into Aki coating his canal with his thick cum. He turned sideways to smile at his father, seeing his eyes going incredibly wide. His eyelids were stretch so much he was sure if he attempt any further, he would have tore at the corner of his eyes. "that's the way i impregnated Aki, just so you know." he said, pulling Aki down to give him a thorough kiss, then brushed Christopher further towards the side of the bed so his beloved could have the space to be cradled and cuddled.

"So... Aki? what do you say? how am I compared with Christopher? have you ever felt this good when you were with my father?" he asked deliberately. "Sometimes i fear for you... he's so dirty. Fucking around, using his tiny prick attempting to torment others. He lacked the ability to satisfy anyone in fact." he further insulted him, but soon after he was mellowed by the loving way Aki was looking at him. "I'm so grateful he found you and married you - so that we could start this loving relationship." he muttered stroking at Aki's swollen lips, swelling because of how frequent their kisses were.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-21-2018

Aki moaned as if her was a whore in church. He was very eager to be with his beloved Nick for as long as he could be around. After all .. he was middle aged but he was still playful around little children, playing and chasing around with them as if he was a grown up but was as young as he was only chasingg them and having ful and now he would have a child of his own to do that such thing and many others. He yawned softly, thinking deeply about the question that was asked to him by his beloved Nick. " Life was eager to be lived to the very fullest. He answered once he came up with an answer to reveal to Nick. "I can say that you are much more bigger and thicker than Christopher and I feel that your father is not the best that you were." He was very happy and calm through the whole process and he wanted to pull the plug on Christopher and end it all for the sadly sufferng man while the two other lovers made sweet love.

"I am so very blessed to have you in my life and wake up to see you each and every single day."He said with a cute, adorable smile. "I love you so much Nick, I do not know if I could ever live without you by my side. You are like my rock. You keep me safe as well as out two twins." He said with a gentle kiss upon Nick's lips.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-21-2018

it boosted Nick's ego a lot to have Aki confirming his physical superiority - markedly on his dick size - but aside from that, it was his words that were much more touching. he knew he meant a lot to Aki, and the older man almost repeated it daily, but ot hear him declaring his love so blatantly in front of his "husband" was another thing. he was exposing his heart in front of Nick, for Christopher to really see how happy he was with his stepson. and THAT, would be the true blow to Christopher.

Nick was overwhelmed with feelings hearing Aki's declaration of love. he put his hand on his big bump and stroked his face with his other hand. "That's the sweetest thing a man can hear..... i love you so much Aki." at this point, nick even forgot a little why he was doing this - they really didn't need a reason to show off their love, becuase they truly are, naturally, and would forever be, in love with each other. He pressed a deep kiss, the moans and strangled tremble of Christopher entirely ignored as they shared their passion with each other.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-21-2018

Aki smiled up at Nick, trying his very hardest to keep back tears of joy but he could not help it. He felt tears streaming down his face. He loved how caring and loving his beloved could be whenever they were truly together. He was like a small child, loving all of the attention that he could get from his beloved. His lover had so many positive traits from his personality that it was always wonderful to be around him even through his bad days. It was as if Nick was always reading his mind. It was both surprising and intriguing. He was eager to see Nick reap up the joys of taking over the family business in his departure from this life and to the next which would be falling into the depths of hell itself. He was also glad that they would be rich.

Aki kissed Nick a few times, each one more and more loving than the last one. He wanted him to know that he loved him more than anyone in this whole entire world. He was also eager to hold the twins and have them feed from his chest to soothe the aches in it. He felt as though each and every single cell in his body was screaming out for help but Aki tried not to notice. He gazed up into Nick's eyes, never wanting to ever be taken away from him. He wanted to see the last flames of fire in his eyes become nothing more than weak embers as the fire died down.

"I love you too, Nick." He said softly, his voice choking out as he cried for the first time when Nick would say such cute and loving words to him.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-24-2018

(hey babe, sorry for the unannounced absence... i'm back now!)

Nick smiled into Aki, cupped his face so gently while resumign the kiss. He was devouring every inch of his mouth, their tongues were dancing together and their feelings mingled and sublimed into something much more sacred and precious than normal love. They had gone through so much hurdles and difficultes, now their love could truly flourish.

It would be awhile later that they separate from one another. Their eyes only reflected the image of each other. Christopher was almost forgotten at the background, but the ailing man was trying his hardest to move. Veins popped on his forehead and neck, his entire face was flushed beetred, looking rather horrible with fury as the man, trapped inside his own body, was unable to do anything towards the taboo relationship shared by his own son and husband. CHristohper had never seen Aki looking like this, his husband looked like he was glowing with not only the impending motherhood, but also from love. Those patches of beautiful blush was not given to him by Christopher himself, neither was that lovely big bump housing two babies inside. Chirtsopher was humiliated to the extreme on his manly pride, but right now he could only watch his son take over his property and his husband.

Nick smiled at Aki, brushing away the pearls of tears rolling down his cheeks. He could guess those are tears of joy. Sitting up against the headboard, he cradled Aki in his arms, swaying slightly treating Aki like a little child - which he might be deep down, esepcially in his vulnerable state now.

it was at this moment that Nick finally spared a little attention to his father. He smiled triumphantly at him. "I'm sorry you wouldn't be able to see our children - but it might be better since theyw ould not know how much of a horrible thing they had for a grandfather. Goodbye dad." he said his last words to the man, and in his utter horror, he reached out to shut the oxygen supply, holding the tiny tube shut with his 2 fingers to cut off the life supply for his father, holding it just long enouhg for his father to suffer a temporary lack of oxygen to trigger the long awaited stroke.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-24-2018

(Hello love, I am glad that you are back. No rush. I am a patient man.)

Aki smiled as well back at Nick, gazing up into his handsome husband's warm, welcoming eyes. He wanted this moment and many others with him to never ever end. He was not aware of just how sinister Nick could be but he did not care about Christopher ever again. 'He is better off dead,' he would think to himself. He simply stayed near him, finding that his lover was so much more happier to be with him and him alone. He wanted to give birth to the children so that their family could finally be complete. He was so very eager to be with his beloved husband without Christopher's meddling. He sighed happily while in his lover's strong but gentle arms. He was blissful like he was in heaven in the realm known affectionately as Earth.

Aki rubbed his belly as if his hand had a true mind of it's own for what seemed as a thousand times. He was happy because he would be giving birth to the two unborn but soon to be born children soon but he enjoyed the many moments they shared and would be in the future. He was unusually tired these days during the last days of his harsh but worthwhile pregnancy. He wanted to ignore Christopher's piercing glare, now knowing that Christopher was soon to die at the hands of his stepson Nick. He simply sat there in the chair by the bed, watching as Nick acted and fully cut off the supply of oxygen machine which was the only thing in the world that was keeping him alive. Aki stayed still, witnessing Nick causing his ex husband to become slowly unconscious as the endless air in the machine was stopped. He felt badly somewhere but was relieved.

Aki watched with emotionless eyes as Christopher began to gasp for breath, his movements become fast and erratic as he was seized by a seizure. The doctors were soon alerted to the loud beeping of the heart monitor. Aki dressed back into his normal clothing with help from Nick, pretending that he was caught up in emotions.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-27-2018

(hey i am sorry... i didn't realise it had been 3 days again since my last reply ='( very preoccupied by work lately...)

Nick was quick to release the pressure on the oxygen tube. The air supply resumed normal quickly, but in essence it was futile. The old man was near the end, his body too fragile to endure through the temporary lack of oxygen.

Nick was quick to put on his innocnet mask. Holding Aki, he stepped back from the bedside to allow for the doctors to work. He looked almost worried - Nick really had hidden talent as an actor. He took Aki and lowered him to the chair. "I'm sorry Aki.... I didn't want you to wtiness this..." he muttered to Aki. To the doctors, he would sound like a caring son who was aware of his setpfather's emotions seeing his husband on the verge of dying. To Aki, he meant he didn't want Aki to witness this scene... he planned for Christopher to just die quietly after they were gone.

The nurses soon noticed the "distressed" pregnant man, and politely invited them away. Nick helped Aki up to wait outside on the benches. It was almost an hour of wait while the doctors tried hard to safe Christopher's life. To their surprise, Christopher wasn't dead yet - he was revived after some CPR that broke several of his rubs, where 2 burn marks were left on his chest with the electric shock to restart his heart's beating. Perhaps it was the anger of his father that helped him pull through, but the doctors also added that, right now Chritsopher was most probably a vegetable. In any case, he would die soon after without further intervention.

Nick suddenly feel the weight of that news. that was his father... and somehow, deep inside, maybe Nick was a little relieved that he did not kill his father this time - he might die of natural courses later. He hugged Aki close in this sad - but also happy news. he did not need to act out that slightly dazed face.

"Thank you doctor... thanks." he muttered. Soon enough they were informed they could leave the hospital. If there was any news, the hospital would give them a call.

(i am thinking it would be later that night that Christopher finally die... alone. no one is there, and when discovered he was already cold and lifeless?)

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-27-2018

(Aw dont be sad my love, I am patient. I understand that real life comes first.)

Aki simply watched in silence, wanting the man known as Christopher to die. He wanted to be with Nick and he was eager to end the man's life. He was happy inside but pretended to be saddened by his ex husband's state of body, mind and spirit. He was not aware that soon the two twins would be born after the man known as his ex husband would die. He got up, walking outside of the room. He was always loving of Nick but at the same time Christopher deserved to rot in hell for what he did.

He sat down in the seat that he was helped to, sighing happily as he was off of his feet. He simply waited for the news to be spoken. He was hoping that his lover would be next in line for the fortune that they were both to be a part of. He loved the way that Nick had such acting skills. He was also faking being sad and miserable because of his beloved ex husband dying but to be honest he did not care one bit. He walked from the hospital and to the car, his steps were waddling like a penguin. He held his massive, hanging belly with his hands as he was helped into the passenger seat of the car.

"It is alright love, he deserves to suffer." He said softly. He watched the world go by outside of the window, the presence of his ex husband was not on his mind. He wanted him to suffer a horrible death but at the same time he felt sorrow for him as he was slowly dying. He did not express that emotion though.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 09-28-2018

(you are so sweet ;) thanks for understanding!)

"yea you are right. He deserved to suffer - if anything, he deserved it for the ways he had hurt you." Aki's words were reassuring. Nick was feelign doubt - but everytime he recalled how Christopher was insulting Aki, calling him a pig with how pregnant he was, he knew that Chritsopher deserved the harshest punsihment. He was really a horrible human being, and sometimes he hated even himself for inheriting his blood.

"You are so lovely Aki.... i love you. And... it wouldn't be long. We willl start preparing for our retreat to the villa once we're back. we'd travel there tomorrow after some good rest today, ok?" Nick suggested, chaisng away the dark thoughts in his mind with happy ones to look forward to. "We will fill the tub so you could rest in it. And then we can work on encouraging these little ones out.... that puppy suit could stay on you for tomorrow." he smiled at Aki, already looking forward to the next journey they would be experiencing - the birth and becoming parents.

They settled for the night. When teh call from the hospital came, Nick didnt' even bother to wake Aki up. He simply slipped off the bed to finish the paperwork required for the death of his fatehr - and also to finally inherit all that he had. When he returned to home, that was already near dawn - but he was feeling energized in a way. Saddened, perhaps, but also excited over the bright future that await. Like the rising sun.

He did some packing, even gathered the servants to let them know they were all dismissed. They would not need this group of people around hte house, the group who had spied on them in ways. if it was ever needed, he would hire a new group of servants. All these were done before Aki was awake. He didn't want these to trouble his lover in anyway.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 09-28-2018

(You are welcome. :))

Aki smiled as he was near his beloved husband Nick. He hummed softly to the unborn twins within him, rubbing his belly in gentle circles. He was eager to see his burden who was Christopher to suffer forever and die for what he did to him. He was also eager to inherit the multi million dollar business that Christopher had built with his own two hands. He was eager to be with his beloved Nick forever and ever and all of eternity. Not even death would separate them. He was always loving the way that Nick had pampered him and showered him with such true affection.

He was glad that his ex husband would soon be knocking on death's door soon. He deserved to die because of all the sinful things that he had did to poor Aki and Nick. He hated him with a passion and wanted to see him take his last and final breaths. He was eager to see him stop breathing and be sent to the realm of hell forever and all of eternity.

"Thank you, love. I love you too." He said to his handsome husband with a bright smile. "Soon we will be able to be alone in the mansion together with our inheritance."

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 11-08-2018

(hey like i said... i'm really sorry for the unannounced long break from the site. however... I'M BACK! i understand you would be made at me... but please babe, forgive me...)

"It's already done, my love. My father's passed away at night -i have gotten all the paperworks done. We are now free as a bird - a pair of birds with 2 chicks to come." Nick smiled and announced, all too happily to greet his love with such great news. "we are all set to head to the villa... we will return for the funeral - when the twins were already born. Things wouldbe arrange accordingly... now all we need to worry about, is how to encourage these 2 big babies down." he chuckled stroking Aki's huge belly that even by its look, was uncomfortable and tight.

The drive this time to the villa was long. Perhaps more so for Aki than to Nick. Nick had tried to drive steadily, keeping the car smooth, but still, the big belly of Aki's was way oversized. Even the slightest bump on the road would cause the entire dome to jiggle hard. Nick kept shooting him worrying glances through the 2 hours of drive that they needed to arrive at the villa.

"Are you ok?" once they stopped the car, Nick hurried to Aki's side. They had arrived att his lovely place where their babies would be born, but right now Aki didn't look his best after the drive.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 11-08-2018

(It is alright my sweet Prince, I understand that real life comes first. And there is no need to apologise. I am very patient. I have also been busy so I have not had time to be online much as often as I would have. I am glad to hear from you again. I have missed you. By the way I have data in my phone so it may be cut off for a time but I will be on for as long as I can and if I am offline from the internet just know that I have not left the site. I may have to wait a while.)

When Aki heard the news from Nick about Christopher passed away he responded with a smile. He had so many emotions but the one emotion that he felt the most was relief and joy. He did not ever care if Nick's father was dead. All he cared about was his beloved Nick and just him alone. He wanted to live with Nick and spend their days in pure luxury. Life was so much like a dream some days and a war as well from time to time and it was about braving the battlefield and it's landmines. He loved Nick and his handsome features, his kindness and most of all his affection

He got up from the bed with help from Nick, getting dressed after a well deserved bath and soon walked with a heavy waddle from the house and to the car. He got into the passenger seat, soon driving off with Nick in the driver's seat. They traveled from the large, massive mansion after packing their stuff and went to visit the Villa.

"I am alright dear." He said softly, smiling even though he was exhausted with hauling around his massive round belly.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 11-09-2018

(hello babe! i am so glad you've chosen to forgive me. You're really the sweetest one! and to tell you the truth you've made me squeeze out some time from the piling work to reply ;) how could i have left you waiting when i knew you've been waiting so patiently for me~)

Nick was careful secorting Aki up the few steps to enter the house. As compared with the last tiem they've visited, which was barely a few weeks ago, Aki was noticeably larger. He couldn't walk that well with the huge bump, and the weight of their babies had taken a toll on Aki's body even though he was a strong man to begin with. Nick did what he could to help Aki, but by the time they arrived at their bedroom upstairs, the pregnant man was sweating heavily, his thick thighs were trembling and Nick was quite worried of his love.

"Aki... you're the sweetest." he said gently to Aki, lovingly stroking his huge, round belly that had completely destroyed his abs, but granted his love an alternate glow of impending parenthood. He shuffled them both to land on the bed, then peeled away his clothes to give his love a proper, pampering wipe to free him from the stickiness of hiss weat.

As he moved onto his lower part, he paid extra attention to his glove, moving along the centreline, over his naval, and down to the bushy patch of hair that hid Aki's manhood. Nick smiled with a twinkle in his eyes. "Shall we do some celebration wiht the great news we've received... and to mark the official beginning of us living as a couple?" he smirked and held Aki's shaft in his hands, raising it up, he fondled with his balls and teased his opening furhter back. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 11-09-2018

(Thank you sweetie, patience has it's rewards. I am glad that you are back. And I am also glad that we can start off fresh in our roleplay.)

Aki winced with each step up the wooden stairs of the humble, cozy Villa. He did not ever choose to complain even though he was in intense pain and discomfort. He wanted to simply lay down with his lover and stay in his warm, welcoming arms. He felt as though his fragile, strained spine would snap in half and his pelvis would break if he would grow any heavier in his belly and his womb would become tighter. He wanted the discomfort to stop but like always he refused to complain and whine over that.

When he got to the last step he sighed with relief the stairs we're murder on his swollen feet, aching legs and many more areas of his sore, weary body.

He managed to smile at his beloved Nick, feeling as if he could be with Nick forever. Not even the bonechilling cold hands of death could separate him from Nick. He would always be with Nick no matter what. He was eager to always please him through their entire lives together. He sighed softly in relief as he laid down upon their soon to be shared bed. He wanted to be with Nick through the passing of endless times. He was more than blessed to be with his beloved Nick and him alone. He was proud

"I am blessed to be with you, my love. You make life worth living.." He said softly with a warm, loving smile. "I would love to celebrate such a momentous occasion." He replied.

(aww don't say that. I'm really not good enough for you, you deserve so much better than me~)

(oh and btw, i quite like how vivid you described Aki's discomfort, his spine snapping and his pelvis breaking xD)

"Are you feeling up for it, though? We are finally on our own, Aki, don't feel like you couldn't voice out your thoughts. we no longer have to hide anything." Nick asked for safe measures. he had seen how exhausted and pressured Aki was in more ways than one. Physcially it was a challenge, even for a large man like Aki, the twins were big and the strain brought to his body was obvious.

Nick stroked Aki's inner thighs and stroked lovingly over his limp cock. He worked towards the opening that looked way too tight to pass a baby's head. He again looked up at Aki, wanting to catch his eyes - but found his vision blocked by his mountain of belly.

Nick chuckled at how hilarious this was, and moved to sit up on the bed. He cupped Aki's face and looked him in the eye. "Aki... do you want to make love?" he asked. "you knew the risk right? if we do.... there's a good chance we might kickstart your labor - at the very least, we might draw more braxton-hicks than before. do you want to do that?"

(Don't put yourself down sweetie. You are wonderful, gentlemanly and most of all you are very kind to me and that is alll  I ever want. By the way, I wanted the post I did to be as realistic as possible just like every one I did in our rolepla.)

Aki bit his lip for a second or so, deciding to express his burdens. He spoke soft but still enough to be heard. "Yes love, I am alright." He rubbed his massive globe of a belly, laying down on the bed that both he and Nick would be sharing together. He smiled even though the weight pressing down on his internal organs was too much to bear. He did not feel pressure in any way, shape or form. Life was simply bliss now that he and Nick could finally live in pure luxury. He wanted to be with his beloved no matter what.

When he was being stroked upon an intimate part of his body he nearly howled in pleasure but he settled for a loud moan as his length slowly became hard as stone. He wanted these moments to never ever end so he savored it all. He bit his lower lip once more, loving how skilled Nick was with his sexual package. He felt his whole entire body respond with a quiver in response to the intense stroking, his bare feet digging into the fabric of the mattress. He his eyes closed as the pleasure he felt increased and his moans became louder till he could barely speak.

He instinctively opened his eyes, looking up into the depths of Nick's handsome, understanding eyes. "Yes my love, I would love to and yes I am aware of the risks." He answered and nodded. He smirked, leaning in and placed his lips against Nick's own ones. He got up to a position of sitting upon the bed since laying down made things complicated and plus he had trouble breathing with the massive force of the weight of the twins and gravity were weighing him down without a single amount of mercy.

(aww no, you spoke too highly of me babe. You're the one who'd been so patient and forgiving. pleasure's all mine to be able to play with you.)

Nick was amused seeing Aki moving himself to a sitting position - and he had to admit he took pleasure from seeing the pregnant man's struggle. Aki was so heavily pregnant, that he had to move with the help of his elbows. His abdominal muscles were useless now with how thin they were stretched, not to mention the weight that was weighing him down so much. Nick sat up and stuffed pillows in wherever appropriate - and his smile broadened seeing Aki's member also reflecting the same message as his words - the pregnant man was as eager as Nick was.

The young man undressed himself, pulling away his shirt to show Aki his broad and muscular chest. He settled himself between the widely spread legs of Aki's. He attempted to get to Aki's intimate parts, but soon enough he found the belly to be in his way and he had to push the low hanging belly slightly up to get to his shaft. He licked his balls and then teased his opening, shoving a fngertip in and then retreated, just in general marvelling over how tight his puckered hole was.

"i can't imagine how are you goign to give birth...." he said in awe, again slipping a fingertip through the tight ring of muscle, then removed himself, smirking at the loud moan from Aki. "want more?" he asked, already knowing the answer but still wanted Aki to say it out loud.

(You are so sweet. You truly are. Gentlemen are rare. You are one of them.)

Aki managed to get to the position of sitting on the bed, his body nude and fertile with all of it's glowing, pregnant and radiant glory. He smirked when he was witnessing his beloved remove his shirt from his body, revealing his glorious, delicious looking features. He licked his lips, his mouth practically watering as how God like his features and how thickly endowed he was when it came to his package's size and length. He always loved these moments just like many others. Life was truly about spending time with those who you loved more than life itself and more while a person lived.

"Thank you Nick, I needed that." he said as the pillows were slipped behind his back. He smiled as much as he could, wanting these moments to never end. He could not look away and nor did he want to. He was too entranced by the muscles that Nick had been truly blessed with by the passing of time. He never wanted to be without his sweet Prince. He moaned as his sacred parts were getting much sensual attention with. He felt as if he could breathe much more better.

"Yes love, I would like more." He replied to Nick. He felt the twins rolling over, trying to fall asleep in their cramped womb like home He rubbed his belly in gently circular motions, trying to patientky coax the two precious twin offsprings back to peaceful slumber. "To be honest I am not sure of how I will give birth either. I just hope that there are no difficulties when that day arrives." He did not voice and nor did he bring up his worries but he was scared.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 11-10-2018

(haha stop flattering me with all that good words, you're gonna make me too proud of myself ;))

"no matter what... i'll be here to help you. I'll do whatever i can. so trust me... but more than that, trust yourself." Nick said to Aki. the pregnant man was way stronger than he'd think, and Nick knew sometimes - if they did run into some difficult conditions - Aki would need to believe in something to carry on. Nick might be his source of strenght, but he also needed to trust himself in his ability.

Nick thist ime replaced his fingertip with his tongue. stabbing his tongue through his puckered hole, Nick spread Aki wider open to prepare him for himself. his shaft was throbbing with anticipation, so Nick's patience was wearing thin but he did what he could to lubricate and stretch Aki.

His slurped at Aki's hole, rejoicing in the tight and warm flesh surroudning him. He sank his nose into Aki's perineum, feeling his balls pressed against the bridge of his nose as he sank his entire tongue into Aki's canal. He wriggled his tongue and stretched - then removed hhimself entirely to sit up.

"I'm entering you now...." he said, looking at the pregnant man whose mouth was already gaping open at the intense pleasure just from Nick eating him out.