Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 11-10-2018

(You deserve praise my love. You are my special Prince.)

Aki was a bit less fearful of that fateful day that was soon nearing closer. "I do trust you." He nodded, continuing to rub his massive, heavy sized presence of his belly. He was truly blessed and he felt as though he could accomplish with Nick by his side. He was indeed strong but he would need more than strength to survive the birthing process of the two twins.  He bit his lower lipp hard enough to draw drops iof blood that her teeth caused.. He gasped as his tightly clenched opening was being explored. He was beyond the simple word which was "aroused". He wanted moments of passion to never end.

He was also impatient with the slow and careful process of preparing him for a thicker organ to slip inside of him. He laid down on the pillows that were once propping him up, his once sore, aching spine happily dull of pain and cramps. He sighed happily while he freely let his beloved Nick do as he wished with him. He always felt as though it was the first time.

He sighed in pleasure from time to time, letting Nick know that he was exploring the correct spots. He looked up at the ceiling."I love it when you fill me up, Nick." He replied to his lover. Life was a blissful dream, a dream he never wanted to wake up from. He moaned softly but became louder and louder. He smirked, feeling eager to be penetrated by his cock.

He was more than happy.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 11-10-2018

(aww babe. you really deserve so much, and i know i've got a lot to improve on, i'm grateful you're there with me on every step.)

Nick chuckled at the punt. He shuffled closer to cup Aki's towering belly with both hands, bent forward and then pressed a kiss on his bump. "then i vow to keep you filled up...." he said with a twinkle in his eyes, insinuating both filling him up with his cock - and also his babies.

He wasted no more time in positioning himself. The first penetration was always difficult. Nick could see veins popped on Aki's neck as the pregnant man arched up his back with his thick mushroom head again forcing its way through his puckered hole. it was so intense, Nick also had to squeeze his eyes shut at the intense pleasure. He growled and let himself loose, forcing his way through Aki's lovely canal.

"i'm gonna fuck these babies out of you... vacate the space - and give you more to carry." Nick announced only too happily as he plunged deeper, forcing his thick shaft through Aki inch by inch. It was so tight, Nick sometimes had to pause before plunging in deeper, but eventually he made his way through and Aki's moist and soft inner canal was hugging him eagerly.

"There you go...." Nick panted, and plunged harshly into Aki to crash his entire length into Aki.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 11-10-2018

(With you I am my happiest. And you are sweet as sugar like a true man.)

Aki looked down at his belly, smiling as it was held by his beloved Nick. His smile became more wider as he felt his husband's lips gently with a single kiss as if Romeo and Juliet. He was eager to be full of more children but was not entirely sure if he or his body could take any more added weight to it. Living with his beloved Nick was a dream come true. He was glad that Christopher was dead and gone, finally Nick and him could be together for the end of time and more.

The bond that Nick and Aki was more than just the word "love" and the two soulmates were meant for each other. He sighed blissfully, wanting to be filled to the brink of such blissful insanity. He was not prepared for what would happen next. He saw a lustful gaze in the form of a bright twinkle in Nick's eyes and smirked up at him as he saw him mounting his eagerly waiting body. He could not help biting her tongue and let it luck his teeth like a sexy prostitute.

He tried to stay still but he was too anxious when he felt the scorching warmth of Nick's cock forcing it's way inside of Aki. He was in pain first but stayed still for as long as he could control his restless body. He quivered as he heard the sexy, animalistic like growl. When Nick was forceful Aki cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure at the same.

"I would be honored to carry many of our children." He moaned, feeling as if the pain would soon be numbing pleasure.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 11-11-2018

(you are my sugar babe. And how priviledged i am to be able to meet you here, to produce our lovely rp and to learn about each other ;) pleasure's really all mine)

Aki's belly jiggled hard at his first proper thrust. Nick moaned and held his bump in place with both hands resting on it, then shoved again. Each time he dragged his cock out slowly, then slammed right back in to hit Aki at his deepest. time was limited, this could be the last proper fuck before the arrival of the twins, but Nick couldn't care less right now. The desire to claim Aki, right after his father was out of the question, motivated him to slam repeatedly into Aki.

Nick was rougher than usual. in the passionate moment, he slammed hard into the pregnant man while slapping him on his belly hard times. With his shaft beginning to move smoother into Aki, he pressed himself closer to the pregnant man to rest his palms on his pecs instead. He pressed hard into his swollen chest that was beginning to lactate, slamming relentlessly into Aki's irresistable body, thrusting like there was no tomorrow.

"Aki.... love you so much." he sighed between growls, tilting his head up at the pleasure that was running along his spine.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 11-11-2018

(Aww thank you, my dear. I am so blessed to be loved by you.)

Aki moaned along with each forceful thrust of Nick's cock inside of him. He felt as though he could be with Nick forever. Even with their dying breaths would never separate them or their bond that once grew in secrecy. He was eager to always see his beloved each and every single day. He felt his whole entire body respond to the rough process of what was sex and pleasure. He sighed in pleasure, moaned and panting in delight. He noticed just how violent sex with Nick could become. He felt as if Nick was a fierce beast, gripping the covers of the bed as it shook with the intense, sexy Nick.

He loved sex with him. He cried out or gasped whenever his poor, small and vulnerable opening as if he was a virgin. He did not complain even when the sexual process was too intense or his belly struck harshly. He was still like a statue at the same time his body responded to the pleasure. He kept a tight grip on the covers of the large, queen sized bed. When the sexual time continued he soon found himself sore. "I love you too, Nick." He was glad he could love a gentleman like him.

When his chest began to drip warm, rich nourishing milk he blushed, his cheeks turning a bright bubblegum pink. He felt happy to be with a man who did not ever cheat. Loyal men we're rare and they were pure. felt the twins rousing from each strike of their mother's swollen globe of a belly that they called home for the passing of what nine months.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 11-12-2018

(You are most precious. Never forget that :))

………………………

Nick cracled open his eyes between.thrusts, easily finding Aki's half lidded eyes and the strong love and affection was captivating. Sometimes Nick.didnt think he deserved that feeling. The.man.who he'd once called stepfather, someone.who he thought was evil and unloving, was in fact such a gentle soul, vulnerable and open to him, that he was willing to do so much, even carrying their children without a word of complaint.

Nick smiled to him. "I love you so much Aki. Love you till ghe end of the world... and thank.you for enduring all these to bring our babies to the world."he said filled with not.only love, but gratitude. His Aki had been so brave all along.

He took Aki's hips and started another round of relentless thrusts. He was overwhelmed by his love and he was eager to find some way to convey that feeling to him. Holding his hips, he had more leverage to fuck him harder, claim him.thoroguhly until he could send him into labor.

At a clever twist of his hips, Nick managed to strike at Aki's cervix which made Aki shiver and yelp in that sweetest voice he had heard. "Mm, found it."he chuckled at the sensitivity of Aki at his most intimate.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 11-12-2018

(Awww, thank you love, I love doing our roleplay each day. ;))

Aki fluttered his eyelids, soon opening them as the pains he once felt was a thing of the past. He moaned with each thrust inserted his open opening was now such blissful pleasure. He loved Nick with all of his heart and soul. He gazed up into Nick's eyes, wanting him to know that he was truly worthy of his affection. He felt blessed to be carrying his beloved"child. He found himself relaxing with each minute, his back supported by the soft presence of cotton stuffed pillows 

He returned a smile of his own to Nick, gazing up into his eyes, wanting to drown in their bottomless depths. He felt proud that he was truly strong with carrying the full size and strength of the twins offspring inside of his cramped womb. Even though he was drenched in sweat and tired as can be but let Nick dominate him for as long as he had truly needed. When his vulnerable cervix was touched by Nick's cock he breathed heavily because the pleasure was overwhelming.

"Yes Nick! .. yes .. oh God above yes! ..." He cried out in pleasure, feeling his lover's cock exploring filling him up like a Thanksgiving turkey. He moaned, never wanting moments like this and others to never ever end. Never. "You are welcome and I love you too, Nick." He said, raising his head upward and capturing Nick's lips with his own and began kissing.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 11-13-2018

Nick fucked Aki tirelessly. Aki had been attractive enough, but in this stage of late pregnancy he was glowing- not only from sweat, but also from the inherent changes in his body that brought along the pride of becoming a father. He hummed returned the kiss, eagerly devouring Aki's taste as he lost himself in the kiss. It was such amazing feeling and with each of his stroke that bruhsed pass AKi's cervix, he could feel his canal and his whole body spasming, massaging onto his monster cock that had Nick moaning as well.

It was primal instinct, but also sentimental loving. Combined togehter, it was some exhiliarating sex that took Nick's breath away. Aki was so opened and thoroughly accepting of him, Nick was feeling truly blessed with such a lover. they might started it the wrong way, but everything evnetually fell into place.

Nick pinched Aki's overfilled belly, slamming straight into Aki strong enough, he caused ripples on his bump and his bottom. The opening of Aki's had started foaming up with their vigorous movement, theri fluids mixing together, blending into one. Nick finally panted and looked up. "I'm close.... Aki?" he said seeing the pregnant mans' eyes rolled up in pleasure, which drew a chuckle from him.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 11-13-2018

Aki felt as though he had a true man to take care of him and Nick was that such protector and most of all .. his lover. He noticed the bright light that he was glowing like iin response of the process of pregnancy. He always loved it whenever he was complimented by his beloved. He loved it whenever they had made such delicious, passionate. He felt his breaths becoming coming off as his heart raced. Life was always as he grew used to Nick more than he was with the heartless bastard Christopher. With Christopher he was constantly. He bit his lip, wanting to always be with Nick even after the end of time and  more no matter how long it was. He knew that he was middle aged but he felt youthful when around Nick.

He sighed from time to time through the passing of father time. He would be a mother soon and wanted to be ready when that such day could present itself to her. He turned to a side, putting all the pressure off of his strained backside. He felt the pressure of the massive weight off of his body as it felt as if he was pinned down by an elephant but like always he refused to complain about his weight, exhaustion or the presence of the twins unbearable kicking and restless squirming.

He moaned, trying to speak between his outbursts. "Spill your seed inside of me, my love. I am close as well, let us both release together." He said between fast, breathless breaths. He was always pleased by Nick's big, thick cock's length.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 11-14-2018

Nick noticed Aki's intention to turn to his side - and he helped him with that. Nick knew Aki's limitations intimately, sometimes he noticed his discomfort and helped him ease into positions that would alleviate it even wtihout beign asked. He helped tug on Aki's back to help with the turn, then lifted his thigh up and pressed it against the side of his body to fuck into him faster, stronger, deeper.

It was such thrill and at this angle, Nick was able to see how the babies within Aki started moving and pushing against the too-full womb. With their outline quite clear with Aki turned to the side, Nick could make out one of them were lower into Aki's pelvis, and the other was higher up nearer Aki's stomach. Their kicks were strong enoughs ometimes nick could see the tiny feet of one of the twins. His thrusts slowed at seeing this last few moemnts of interaction before the final birth, but picked his pace up at Aki's whiny beg.

"I'll... i'll fill you up so good.... i would flood the babies with my cum." he whispered huskily as he started another feral round of thrusting, making sure he brushed exactly onto Aki's sweet spot to have the pregnant man reduced to tears, before the final explosion so deep into Aki, it did cross Nick's mind that he could have broke Aki's sac of water... 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 11-14-2018

Aki was more comfortable when he was laying on one of his sides.  He was more than eager to be pleasured by his lover. He gripped the covers of the bed, feeling his orgasm closing in. He moaned each time in sync with each powerful thrust. He was glad that he had a lover such as Nick to adore and love with all of his heart and soul. His lover, his Nick was so strong. He was most comfortable whenever he was with Nick and him only. He bit his lower lip, staying still while he was being dominated. He loved it when he was pinned down by Nick's muscular body. He was bothered by his belly in the way.

He moaned for a while, feeling as if he was going to explode. Living with Nick was like a dream much more. He was pleased by his lover, feeling his cock delve deep into his womanly depths. He never wanted to come down from his high. When his highly sensitive sweet spot was being explored he cried out, keeping a tight grip upon the bed's covers. He closed his eyes, feeling more than the word "happy" and had felt his lover's cock thicken, swelling up with sperm and becoming  bigger in size. He also loved it when he got to have a taste of it when pleasuring his lover with a blowjob.

He sighed happily, not noticing that his water sac would soon be opened. He moved his hands from the covers and to his hips, feeling each strong, violent thrust being inserted inside of his body with the strength of a swiftly sprinting  cheetah. He was truly blessed to have Nick in his life each day and night. He humned moans as his climax was nearing it's exit.

"Yes Nick! .. yesss!  .. fill me up with your seed!" He said between heavily panted breaths.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 11-16-2018

Those emotional moans of his name was enough to urge Nick on further - and the boy slammed tirelessly into his heavily pregnant lover, paying no attention whatsoever in his condition. That was simply impossible when he was overwhelemd by the feeling oand excitement of all this. He was past the point of no return, and now he could only sprint forward until he reached the exit...

With a few more thrusts, deep and harsh, Nick came abundantly into Aki. Ropes of thick cum shooting up his canal, painting his canal and especially, his cervix, with his semen. He took the time to enjoy the sapsming and loud screams of Aki, letting it milk the last of cum out of him. This was way too much and Nick was seeing stars in front of him....

Time became an ambiguous term. Nick wasn't sure how long he had dwelled in this epitome of pleasure. The only thing he knew was the presence of Aki, and the feedback his lover was giving him in this blissful moment. He sighed and broke away from his stupor, lookign down, he stroked Aki's heaving belly lovingly.

"How are you doing?" he smirked and collasped beside Aki, cupping the large man from behind, cradling his belly for him.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 11-16-2018

Aki continued to moan with each harsh, forceful thrusts and was shoved to his limits in a positive way. He gripped a side of the mattress which was closest, refusing to let go until his own clinax would reveal itself to just him and Nick alone. He felt the twins moving around restlessly, also noticing that Nick was thrusting roughly inside of his stretched opening until his soon to be reached release. He sighed from time to time, each breath he took into his mouth. He looked up at Nick, expressing a happy, blissful smile. He cried out in a mixture of pain and passionate. He wanted this and other intimate.

He felt filled up like a glass of milk as his lover climax. When he climaxed he saw colors bursting before his two, identical eyes. He took in a sharp breath into his lungs, exhaling in the form of a sigh as he felt lighter than air. He always loved it when his beloved Nick dominated him, Aki being submissive. He closed his eyes for a minute, fluttering and opening them once they stopped seeing colors as he cminaxed violently He responded with a quiver, feeling as though cold.

"I am alright." He smiled, feeling as though he could do anything he reamed with Nick by his side. "Are you? He wondered as to when the two identical twins would be born but stayed positive. He laid in his husband's strong, gentle arms. He rested for a while, feeling sore but in a positive way. He loved these moments and many more to come . He was eager to see the features of the twins, looking down at his belly with an affectionate smile. He would have a large family.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 11-17-2018

"Couldn't be any better." Nick replied with an indulgent smile, placing a lazy kiss on Aki's lips. he monaed when the slight turn of Aki sent shivers up his spine with his cock still buried within Aki. "keep my cock in for awhile.... i wanted to devour in this fo r a little longer." he declared, pulling Aki closer to him as he entangled their lips together.

The kiss was heated, and they were a little lost in each other when there were something about Aki's belly that felt different. Nick cracked open his eyes at a tiny gasp coming from Aki, as he felt distinctly Aki's big dome tightening up a little.

He dropped his hand onto aki's belly and stroked it to confirm the hardness was spread across the dome. "Aki...?" he asked curiously. This tightening felt more intense than the usual braxton-hicks, strong enough that Aki's bellly appeared almost lopsided, looking like a torpedo with the babies squeezed.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 12-02-2018

Aki sighed in what was pure, passionate pleasure between both him and Nick, feeling as if he was in heaven on Earth. He responded with a gentle few kisses of his own on Nick's delicious lips. He smirked when his slight movement brought forth a moan from the depths of his lover's mouth. He nodded when his lover wanted to stay inside his womanly depths for a longer depth for a time. He loved it whenever his husband demanded him during moment of their scorching sex.

He always felt aroused when his beloved protector and lover took charge.

He closed his eyes to savored each moment when he was kissed, loving it whenever he was around his beloved. He wanted to always be by him. He felt so complete whenever he felt Nick's cock inside of him or whenever the two of them had shared a heated, passionate kiss. When his round belly seized up and tightened he let opened his eyes, letting forth a soft gasp from the depths of his mouth or expressing a wince upon his suffering face.

He whimpered as each moment the mass of flesh known as his belly felt tense. He was gasping for breath as though he was underwater. He did not want his beloved Nick to worry but the pains were becoming more and more intense within time. He wanted the pains that he felt to simply stop but they only got much more worse and worse. It was a severe kind of discomfort that made him feel nervous, worried and most of all .. nauseaous. He panted like a dog left out in the sun.

"Nick .. I think that something is wrong." He said breathlessly, holding onto Nick for dear life.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 12-13-2018

Nick realised what discomfort his lover was in. Aki was clearly unwell and shaken with the building pain... and the young man slowly realised this could be the onset of what they had anticipated for so long... labor. It was some months of waiting. From the moment Nick realised his stepdad was pregnant, until now... Aki had grown so much and flourished. he woudln't recognise Aki if he hadn't been there to witness all those changes. And now, time to embrace the final act of this magical journey.

Nick fell silent and pressed another reassuring kiss on Aki. He projected all his love and concern for his lover into it, making a clear statement that from now on, he would take care of Aki's entire being. "Don't you worry Aki... I am prepared for this. WE are prepared for this... " he whispered and finally pulled himself away from Aki. They were still early, but Nick had a feeling with their heated sex just now, things might pick up fast.

"Shhh all you need to do is to relax and not fight too much against the pain. we will start timing the contractions. If this IS it... I will begin preparing for it. We have all the supplies here, we come here to have the babies born. there is no way we are panicking ok? just trust me." Nick said, again showing a mature side. As an impending father, Nick had risen up to the challenge and responsibility.

"Why don't we take a shower first. the hot water might help."

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 12-19-2018

Aki expressed a wince from time to time, embracing his aching belly which shifted with much furious movement. He tried to be positive but each pang of labor made a pathetic whimper leave his lips. He wanted the feeling of increasing pains to cease but sadly it had became more and more worse. By now his belly was hanging low, the weight of it keeping him off balance. He was eager to proceed known as childbirth. He nodded as the simple fact of talking taken his breath away.

He managed to smile weakly up at Nick, his body was acting up as if he was not able to control it. Through it all he would strive and overcome anything that would come his way. He nodded at Nick's words of encouragement, breathing deeply. "I love you, Nick." He said with a nod. He was happy to be around Nick. He was more eager to go through it together.

He sighed, feely as though he could make it through anything. "Just me and you are fine birthing the twins." He put his two hands on his belly from time to time, wanting to be with just Nick and him only.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 12-21-2018

Nick went ahead to prepare for a shower. he would later propose getting into the bath, but right now they were still filthy from the heated sex, and he wanted to at least clean Aki enough to make him feel more comfortable.

The bathroom was ready, Nick hurried back to get to Aki. He tugged him up holding the pregnant man under around his waist. "You can walk yourself, can't you? i want you to walk around a little, see if we could make things happen faster." he smiled gently, encouraging Aki. The young man had grown, and even though it was a question, his voice held enough authority that Aki would know that's not really negotiable.

It was a short distance to the bathroom, but Aki had struggled only to stand up - his big belly surged forward and dropped low, pulling him forward. Nick held him up gently, but without compromise, he slowly guided Aki forward to where they could clean up.

The timer was on, and everything was set. Nick was strangely calm as he washed Aki, holding him up, letting the hot shower ran over them while he lathered up his lover's pregnant body.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 12-21-2018

Aki was more than eager to be cleansed with water so he tried to walk. He stayed upright for as much as he possibly could.  He trudged forward inch by inch till they reached the such bathroom which was down an end of the hallway. He was glad that his beloved Nick was helping him every step of the way. He held one of his beloved's hands as the two of them entered the large, enormous shower as it's head was spraying down warm water with each passing second on.

He undressed from his clothes, wanting to feel warm water wash over him. He also felt aroused as his beloved's hands were lathering him in soap that was made for men. "Thank you, love. I can walk a little bit but I am alright. Thank you for helping." He sighed softly in pleasure, never wanting the shower they shared together to ever end. An unfortunate point.

He covered Nick with soap as he turned around to face him,  joining in on the fun. He smiled up at him, gazing into his eyes. "I can walk around for a while, besides .. I am too awake to fall asleep." He replied to Nick, his passionate lover.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 12-22-2018

Nick smiled at his lover. "i know you can do it... you're strong enough for all this." he give a small peck on the tip of Aki's nose, then conitnued to clean up his lover.

He sighed in content when Aki returned the favor and helped him clean up. they were rubbing and feeling each other's body. For Nick, he spent a lot of time rubbing Aki's belly. he knew in a dozen hours - a few hours if they were lucky - this would be gone. In its place they would have 2 squirming new borns waiting for them to take care of.. he was both excited and scared. but Nick also reminded himself not to think too far ahead.. for the coming hours, Aki would need him more than at any other time.

"You sure you don't want any sleep?" Nick smiled. "I bet we won't have a lot of sleep later... .not only for the birth, but also for when the babies started crying all day and night." he kissed aki softly and rubbed his buttocks. He squeezed the fleshy globes and spread them wide. "let me get those cum out first..." he said slipping a finger through Aki's pounded butthole. he had cum abundantly inside Aki, better clean that all out before their babies pass through that same canal...