Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 02-13-2019

(I am truly honored to have found a friend such as you to chat and roleplay with. And it is very sexy that you and your character Nick are rough in your own way, the rougher the better with me. I also love how Nick is sweet to Aki at times. I also do not mind if you pamper me, you have done such for me like Nick has done for Aki. :))

Aki tried his hardest to focus but the presence of harsh, unbearable kicking from the second unborn twin snatched him from his intense, bearable pleasure. He whimpered like a puppy being ripped away from his squeaky toy. He cried out loudly, the intensity of it surprising even him. He sighed from time to time, his voice shaking from the presence of his voice hitting it's breaking point of what was true intensity.

He found himself squirming, trying his very hardest not to move around too much. Life was such pure bliss between Nick and Aki. Aki was indeed blessed to have such a well muscled, strong man in his life. He conjured up a smirk, gazing up into Nick's eyes with a gaze of what was of lust. He felt his body responding with what was big positivity. He made sure that Nick would know about just how much he loved him and also that his pleasuring was hitting the right spot. As time passed along like years the pleasure had grown to insane amounts that his brain could not cope but his body did beyond his brain's control.

Sex was like this and so much more. He moaned with a strained series of breaths, his voice becoming a quivering mess of outbursts he never knew was possible to come from his lips but he expressed them anyway. "Yes, honey. You made me feel wonderful. I love you, Nick. I know I say that a lot but I adore saying those words to you." He smiled at Nick, breathing with panted breaths but spoke anyway.

He sighed while he had been granted release, even if it was intense and intense.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 02-13-2019

(Haha well, I am not always rough, mostly with reasons. I guess only when Aki angered him? Or when he was feeling possessive and wanting to exert his control and love over him~ but yep, I am so gentle... maybe too gentle at times :) do let me know if you want a change of mood)

…………

Aki was moaning like crazy. Nick smirked at the very loud.moans and whimpers, each.louder than the last, when finally he screamed so loud reaching his ultimate orgasm. Aki was now a quivering mess. His swollen breasts even leaked spontaneously with the abundant content. Nick bend forward to slurp up what's trickling down his big belly, licking sensually to really taste thw milk.

"Hmm..." he hummed in approval. "As tasty as always." He smiled looking at Aki, who was still panting heavily. "You are lovely." With each soft kiss he landed on aki, he elicited another broken moan. Any touch to Aki was torturous now, he was way to sensitive but his cock.couldnt resume its erection so soon. This would all transform to unbearable pleasure, too intense for the laboring man.

"Aki. Do tou think you could take me now?" He smiled. There was a hint of excitementing tremor in his voice. To penetrate Aki while he was still sore and swollen from the last birth was almost unthinkbale, yet as aroused as Nick was now, he was rather eager to try. They might not be able to go through it all, but simply by puttimg.his cock close to his unborn child was thrilling enough.

"I want to try...." at this moment, Nikc was like a spoiled child, whining for a chance to head out to the playground.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 02-13-2019

(It is alright. I love it when Nick is both gentle and rough to Aki. You are fine with me, rough and gentle work together. I do not mind if you are gentle. :))

Aki was too turned on to simply resist the temptation of Nick's wonderful, electrifying touches. He panted harder and harder, his milk filled breasts lactating beyond his control. He blushed like he had did such whenever he felt embarrassed but it was a pleasure to let Nick's tongue lick at it as it streamed down his heavy, swollen globe like belly. His sensitive breasts were gifting Nick with eagerness, feeling tender.

When his beloved asked about taking him he expressed a smirk. "I would love to take your cock now." He felt happy, letting Nick upon him as he spread his legs open. He was eager to explore his presence of just how much more his female like opening could take. Living was like a miracle and with Nick he could touch heaven and so much more. He hummed moans, wanting to be stuffed with his lover's cock.

He pulled Nick down, wanting to feel him inside of him. He wanted to always be with his beloved companion. He smiled, gasping gently as he felt Nick testing out his opening. He was blessed to be with his true beloved and not with the poor excuse for a lover who was Christopher. He imagined him burning in Hades for a long time and could never be soothed from such a fearful and unbearable torment.

The such thought brung a smile to his face. He held the sides of Nick's hips, urging to feel the first thrust from his thick, huge and eager to please cock. He wanted Nick to have his chance of being pleasured. He sighed, moaned and gasped as he was overcome with painful pleasure. He was highly sensitive but he did not mind Nick's cock slipping forward inside of his wet, slick depths.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 02-14-2019

(That's good. There are times hwen i'm not sure of how good I'm doing, so do let me know when you find anything inappropriate or if it caused you any discomfort!)

Nick was beyond thrilled getting the greenlight from Aki. Judging by Aki's eagerness, his lover was more than willing to accpet him. he did not find it a strnage request, and for that alone, Nick was thankful. he knew it was highly inappropirate, and unusual, to want sex in between the births of their twins, but right now he was too aroused to deny his own desire.

He gasped when Aki took the initiative to take him. He groaned at the hands that would pull him closer to Aki's gaping opening. He stroked his throbbing cock a few times, aligned himself, and breached through the swollen lips sensitive enough they were dripping of juices of love.

"Aki!" he exclaimed feeling the warm velvety canal wrapped around him. The pleasure was unimaginable. He had thought this might feel like nothing, afterall Aki's canal had just been stretched by the enormous head of Hercules, but to his surprise, that wasn't the feel. Aki's insides were even warmer than usual, the slight swelling making it narrow. His cock sliced through the amazing canal, and almost immediately Nick started thrusting - he had to, or he would burst into pieces in this myriad of intense sensation. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 02-14-2019

(You are doing fine. And I will but you are doing alright with your posts so far. :))

Aki moaned as he felt Nick's cock slowly entering him, biting upon his lower lip with one of his teeth as his urges arose once more. He gazed up at Nick's face, admiring how comfortable he was even though his highly sensitive opening was still sore and swollen. He closed his eyes for a moment or so, opening them to drown in the depths of Nick's own ones. If life was a rainbow it was brighter than the northern lights.

He gasped whenever he felt Nick's thick, huge cock carefully entering through his fertile opening. He panted harshly as lovemaking nearing, never wanting this moment or any others to end. He shivered as a scorching oven like warmth slipped down his spine like a heavy strike of lightning striking down it. "Mmm! ... Nick!" He smiled, his breathing becoming much more heavy. He sighed in delight from time to time.

He found himself more and more in his true element and was no longer worried about pain as Nick's cock pleasured him and filled him up.

He gave into the presence of such intense lovemaking, never wanting to end this heartwarming sex. He felt as if he could always count on his beloved Nick to make him smile when the world would beat him down. He loved Nick and only him, trusting him more than anyone in the whole entire world. He pulled Nick down a bit, placing heated kisses upon Nick's slender neck, muscular chest and delicious lips.

"Yes .. yes Nick .. yes!" He cried out in pleasure, his opening gaining it's meal of what was Nick's huge, juicy cock.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 02-15-2019

(It's good to know ;) haha who doesn't like praises - even though i do try to stay humble ;))

Nick tried to keep himself slow, easing his cock in through the swollen opening. It wasn't like any other time - it was almost scary, but thrillling. Nick knew if he wasn't careful, he could hurt their baby or Aki accidentally in the momen of heated passion. he was walking on a thin line and self-control was everything this particular moment.

There were large beads of sweat trickling down his cheek, down his jaw and disappear below into his shirt. He was sweaty, in a good sort of way as he reeled himself in from plunging straight into the deepest spot of Aki. that would be his usual approach, but now Aki's cervix must be fully dilated. He had to control his depth or risk - literally - poking straight into the baby's head.

He started off with a gentle thrust, setting up a rhythm that was just right to drive Aki crazy. he had all those tricks up his sleeves. Aki was an open book to him, and he was rather proud of himself to have read this book so many times, he could memorize every word on it. He smiled and plunged in deeper in that peculiar angle, grinding his cockhead straight into that "magical spot" to have Aki whining and crying out in pleasure.

"AKi... " he murmured before responding eagerly the kiss offered by Aki, then raised his head up to allow better access for Aki to his neck, his chset, and then finally returning to his lips. "Hmm.. so delicious." he said, holding himself up on his arms, he hovered over Aki. It was an awawkrd position, Aki's bulging belly was pressed against his abs, but what other way to have sex than to lock eyes with your lover? that little bit of awkwardness wouldn't deter Nick from keeping his position.

"Hmmmngh...." he sighed as he again puhsed himself through that tight, swollen ring of muscle, landing more of his thick girth into the surreal grounds of Aki's. he took in his face and bit by bit, started picking up his speed. "I'm fucking you while you're giving birth to our babies... how unreal is that." he smiled sweetly at Aki. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 02-15-2019

(I agree. :))

Aki moaned breathlessly, the painful pleasure was taking his breaths away. It was a positive because he loved whenever he was filled with his lover's meaty, thick cock. He loved it when Nick sweated, it was delicious and sweet. He kissed Nick's neck when it was freely offered. He licked his flesh and focused on when the twin would be soon to emerging but for now Nick and Aki had time to make such sweet loving.

Aki cried out whenever Nick was slightly roughly. He panted was eager to be fucked harshly but knew that the child would be soon be born so the two lovers had to be careful. When Nick was soft and gentle he tried his very hardest not to complain. He whimpered, rocked his hips slightly but he knew that his beloved was wanting to tease him and it was so very unbearable. Life was such bearable bliss.

When Aki sensitive spot of nerves was being explored by Nick he gasped, a breath forming into a loud moan. He sighed happily, gently kissing Nick's neck and savoring the delicious taste of salty sweat that was slipping onto his tongue's eagerly waiting taste buds. He loved gazing up into Nick's handsome eyes. He could be lost in them forever and ever. He was submissive and he loved the way that his beloved was more alpha and dominant in the positive. He wanted to be in the pleasuring known as sexual exploring with his beloved Nick. "Mmmh ... Nick!" Aki said with a smile, letting Nick do as he wished with his body.

"Oh yes! .. yes Nick! .. don't stop!" He breathed breathlessly, biting his lower lip once more. He sighed happily from time to time, wishing that the child would not emerging yet. He was loving the pleasuring between him and his lover. He felt the slight movements of Nick and it drove him crazy.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 02-16-2019

Aki responded so eagerly to Nick's penetration, the younger man was tireless plunging himself into Aki. The belly between them indeed restricted the depth that Nick could reach, for he couldn't quite press himself that close to Aki for full penetrationn, but the mere lenght of his cock made it possible for him to reach in deep even with the "obstacle" between them.

Nick's moans and growls were getting louder and louder . His lover's eager respond and his whine for more made him a little rougher and more dominating than he'd intended. "you're mine Aki... you're mine!" he said in the heat of the moment, feeling his sweat dripping down his neck to land on Aki's chest. he liked that alot, his mark trickling down Aki's body. Nothing could stop him now.

With one tiny pause, he adjusted his angle to slam time after time with preicision into that sweet spot, forcing Aki to scream and writh in pleasure. blinded by passion, he had finally breached through the inner opening and at one particularly rough thrust, his cockhead poked straight into a hardness- the baby's head, but Nick wasn't aware of it - he was too lost in pleasure.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 02-16-2019

Aki cried out in delight, feeling as if he was close to climaxing. He was sometimes angry that his belly was in the way whenever they made such passionate love but did not complain. He closed his eyes whenever him and his lover had shared a bittersweet kissing, never wanting these moments to ever pass from his mind. Never ever and so much more passion to remain that they had between them.

When his already sensitive spot was being pleasured he arched his back, indeed screaming until he could barely do such anymore. He was blessed to have a lover who know of this."I am yours and only yours, my love." He licked the areas of sweat from Nick's neck and perfectly muscular chest as if he were a cranky child wanting to suckle upon it's mother's eagerly waiting breast. He was eager to birth forth the second and final child into the wold. He shivered in desire whenever he had heard Nick's animal like growls, feeling as if he was the zebra being hunted by his beloved who was the predator.

He smirked as he felt the low rumbling of his lover's growling. He soon felt as if the lovemaking was to last for a short while as he felt the movements from the second twin. "Love .. I think that the second twin is coming now." He said softly to Nick between heavy breathing. He both wanted to explain about why they needed to stop but at the same time he wanted to continue with the pleasure. He breathed gently as much as he could, focusing only on staying calm. He sighed while he was presented release in between fading pains. He felt the child.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 02-17-2019

Maybe Nick didn't hear him, or maybe he did. The young man just kept on thrusting, however, picking up his speed once more as he was reduced to his primal instincts, going all alpha onto the laboring man. There were more times when the tip of his cock nudged into the emerging baby's head, but that seemed to have only fueled the young man's desire for more.

Between them, the vigorous thrusting created a foam that started building up where they were connected. Nick was going violent and slammed himself repeatedly into Aki. He grumbled from deep within his throat, however, when Aki was again seized with the spasm preceding an orgasm, and let himself go, knowing he need to stop. He grabbed Aki's hips and slammed one last time into him, and released himself just in time as Aki's insides clenched down on him as they both experienced what was perhaps the most amazing orgasm they'd ever shared.

As their growls died down, Aki collapsed back onto the bed while Nick panted heavily, barely holding himlsef up from Aki. And the next thing that hit them was the strongest contraction ever, triggered by the orgasm, this time the head of the next baby surged forward enought o alert Nick their presence . Wiht a gasp, Nick pulled out with a splash of fluids with him.

"oh that was too good.... I was a little distracted." he said stroking gently on the now even more swollen opening of Aki's. "Sorry babe." he said pressing a kiss on his lover's swollen belly, caressing the swell.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 02-17-2019

Aki was worried about if Nick did not discover of the words that he warned him about then the child would have been injured. He then knew that it was now Nick's fault that he could not simply stop, he was just wanting to pleasure him and himself as well. He sighed between the relieving releases of the unborn child's rough, erratic movements. He was also worried that the child would probably be larger than it's sibling who was born and breathing correctly for the first time out of the womb.

He was weary after the painfully pleasurable of their shared lovemaking. He wanted to get up and stand, urgent to walk around for a while because of restlessness. He cried out once more, feeling himself explode in ecstasy of what was intense and blissful at the same exact. He panted heavily, holding a hand upon his still swollen belly. He was glad that the child was still healthy, alright and unharmed from it's parent's hard and harsh lovemaking process. He closed his eyes and focused only on their child now that the time was near for birthing.

"It is alright, love.  We did not know that our second child would be coming so soon. And I agree that it was the best orgasm we ever had together." He smiled, gazing up into Nick's eyes. He was now truly sensitive with his cock and his woman like folds. He wanted to make sure that he was prepared for the process known as birthing of the soon to be emerging child.

He was beyond excited and nervous at the same time. "We will soon get to know if the second twin is a boy or girl." He smiled wider, hoping that the second twin was a girl. He or she would be accepted any way, he was sure of that.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 02-18-2019

Nick lowered his head in a fleeting moment of shame - he should have more self-control and now he had exhausted Aki. Undeniably this was a brilliant intimate moment, but he should be more aware of the consequences when his love had depended entirely on him for guidance and help.

"Babe.... " Nick murmured, touched by the unconditional forgiveness of Aki. He had done so much things, and sometimes he had inflicted damage on the older man, but as always, Aki had forgiven him and accepted him, no matter what he did. He bit his lowerlip and forced the tears down. "i thought so... this is like the best time we have together." he smiled holding AKi's belly so lovingly.

He could feel the subtle twitching of Aki's thighs. "Shall we get out of bed?" he said feeling the baby's kicks as well. Aki was clearly exhausted, he could barely sit up on his own now, which made Nick more determined to get him up in fact. With his waning strength, they would need gravity on their side to get this next baby out - a baby that even Nick could tell was big. Potentially bigger than the other twin.

"Just relax - i will do everything for you." He said. Nick was never as grateful that he had trained well in teh gym - Aki was boneless right now, but the young man had no problem lifting him up and let him slump onto him while getting onto his knees. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 02-18-2019

Aki felt no sorrow about saying that the child was soon to arrive. He felt the same sense of no control that his lover felt but alerted him when he felt movements inside of his belly. He sighed heavily and wearily, wanting to get up to his feet to be able to walk around. He arose to a position of standing, feeling unbearable to take even one step.

"I would love to get up for a while and walk around." He was weary but he did not let that stop him. After all, the second twin's life was on the line.

He winced with each step he took, feeling tired and weary but he did not ever stop. Not even for a single minute. He sighed once more, feeling on the verge of vomiting. He walked around slowly, trying not to make Nick do all of the work. He stayed on his feet and remained that way for a while until he felt the urge to lay back down on the bed.

He swayed his hips slightly, trying not to startle the child who was sleeping in the nursery down the hallway. He was eager to be focused only on getting through pains. He whimpered like a saddened child, sometimes stopping to take a deep breath and calm his nerves of what was unbearable worries. He was proud of himself and Nick.

"I agree, my love, it is indeed the best time we have together." He said softly, expressing a smile up at Nick who was taller than him."I promise to relax as much as I can."

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 02-19-2019

"you're doing so good my love. I'm so proud of you." Nick's eyes sparkled in the relative darkness of the room. Their bedroom was only dimly lit, and as they went from morning to dark, the lighting remained soft and intimate. it was almost 2 hours since their first baby was born and - to Nick's amusement - it was looking like their twins might have different birthdays. With the time being way past 11pm now, it was high chance for the 2nd twin to be born past 12 midnight.

Nick didn't particularly push for Aki to take hastened steps. Just by moving around, Aki's hips were widened enough to allow for the baby to descend. There were fluid consistently drizzling down Aki's thighs. Nick gently reached down to hold AKi's belly from below, taking him slowly across the room.

"Shhh babe, I think you're done now. Any more walking will just exhaust you too much." Nick said fainlly, seeing the sweat that was pouring out of Aki. The contractions had picked up again, and the laboring man needed to conserve his energy for the pushing that came next.

"Yes, just relax on me..." Nick whispered and swept AKi off his feet, carrying him bridal style this time. "Shhh... I'll take care of you." he mumbled carrying him towards the padded areas, just beside the bed. "I want you to kneel down. Rest your hand on the bed. Let's see if this will make pushign easier." he suggested, gently putting AKi down. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 02-19-2019

"Thank you, my dearest love, I try." Aki said as he smiled happily at his lover's gentle, honest words. He was only thinking about just positive things while his beloved encouraged him. He was weary but he kept moving, making sure that his hips were open enough. Softly, he walked around barefooted on the soft carpet covered floor of the room, rubbing his sore, still swollen mass of a belly that held the second larger twin that seemed to be restless now. He whimpered faintly, wanting the awful pains to stop for a while so he could regain his breathing.

The child moved around restlessly, not wanting to ever stop. It was as if the twin was much more eager to breathe it's first breaths out of the womb greedily. When he got to a true size of his hips being fully wide he then waddled to the bed with his beloved assisting him. He kneeled beside the bed, feeling relieved that he was kneeling on the floor beside the large bed.

He was sweat covered, wanting to feel calm instead of ill and he had wanted to throw up like he would do when he was in pain. He sighed while he laid the back of his head against his lover's strong, muscular chest. He was weary and had wanted to simply sleep for a while. He felt his belly beginning to bounce up and down as the child began moving more rougher and violently as it prepared itself to be born. It may not have been aware of the outside world but it did not care about that.

He only pushed whenever he felt the urge to, listening to the signs of his body. He clenched his upper and lower teeth together, gripping the covers of the bed he could reach. He groaned, gasping whenever he felt the still violent movements of the second child. He secretly hoped that the second twin would be a girl.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 02-19-2019

"ah, what shall we do with you, little one..." Aki had been pushing in this position for several times, but the pushes seemed to work little other than agitate the energetic child further. Nick frowned and rubbed Aki's belly soothingly, feeling it went soft again at the precious small break between contractions.

"you have to calm down, little one...." he sighed , talking to their next child again as he wintessed how Aki's entire belly changed shape with the violent kicks from within. "Mommy's already so tired. you couldn't add on to his discomfort." he said as if the baby could hear him.

"if this is a girl... we'd have trouble controlling her around. she's even more energetic than her brother." Nick had a hunch this could be a girl - but this girl would be bossy, being bigger than her older brother and naughtier.

"Come Aki. give me one more big push." He encouraged, holding Aki's belly from behind as Aki again gave a strong push. "Good job... good job Aki. that's it...." He waited anxiously,, holding another hand over Aki's flared opening. He was waiting for the head to make an appearance now...

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 02-19-2019

"Heh .. our probably son or daughter would probably always wrestle with his or her brother and bounce off the walls like a sugar rush." Aki said with a smirk, laughing breathlessly.

Aki breathed hard, trying very much to keep his very much focus on the second twin. So far all that was happening was the awful kicking of his and Nick's eager to be born son or daughter. He once again felt a strong urge to empty his stomach by throwing up the meal that he had consumed earlier in the day but managed to keep the digested bile down where it belonged.

He whimpered once again, trying hard to push only when the time came to do such. He quivered as he felt fear creeping down his spine. He secretly wanted a daughter, keeping hope that he would have that wish. He wanted to sleep for a while as he bore down with all of his strength, using all of his courage to bring the child down from his bright, bubblegum pink womb.

The child tried to calm down but it (he or she) was eager to be born, it's body wriggling as if trying to free itself from the womb and down the seemingly endless stretch of birth canal. Aki made sure not to push whenever he was not supposed to do. He sighed while he felt relief in between calm free pain. He looked up at Nick, feeling one of his hands at his swelling opening.

Life was like a dream and with Nick Aki felt as though he could always depend on him. He laid his head upon the bed that was offered to her as he was kneeling upon the floor for a while. He wanted the awful, unbearable pains to simply stop for a while so that he could regain his strength and courage. He focused his attention on Nick's breathing and his breathing calmed.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 02-20-2019

The baby was descending.slowly, probably because of how big she was. Nick want to believe that's a girl as well. He will cherish her as much as he could, the little princess that's perfect and make their home complete. He smiled at Aki when he whimpered loud but stayed courageous. "You are doing very good.  Just find the pattern babe..." Nick said keeping their spirits up.

It was soon evident the successive vigorous action they shared might have exhausted Aki too much. Nick said rubbing the tightening of Aki's lowerbelly. Witj each contraction, Aki would push but the push seemed not to be as effective as before. Nick checked with slight impatience, slipping his finger through to Aki's swollen opening.

Nick pushed his fingertips in deep, only to find the baby's head barely passing Aki's cervix. At this point, Aki's entire inner canal had swelled up. Nick frowned hard realising the dilemma they were in. "Aki..." he cradled his lover very gently. "I will bring back something... i will be right back." He said resting Aki gently on the bed. At this delicate state, he wasnt sure if Aki could take in his words and stay calm.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 02-20-2019

"Thank you, Nick. I don't think that I could have done this without you." Aki smiled warmly and lovingly up at his beloved Nick, breathing gently but that only lasted a short time. 

The child within his or her mother Aki's sore, aching body was more than anxious, wanting to be born and take his or her place in the Earth. Even though he or she was the final child that was still dwelling within the presence of the badly narrow cervix. The mother who was Aki had groaned in response to the throbbing pains, wincing as he was picked up and carried to bed.

He laid on the bed with his face facing the door of the room. He whimpered a few times more, rubbing the lower portion of his battered belly. His belly was slowly becoming bruised and he could realize that by how sore his belly was. When his opening was being checked he squirmed around, trying his very hardest not to close his legs or shove his lover's fingers away. He did not want to but he found himself holding his breath whenever he felt pain. He panted heavily, feeling as if he was drowning and his lungs were screaming to be granted sweet oxygen.

He nodded, watching as his beloved Nick left the room. He focused only on breathing deeply and calmly. He also put his focus on getting his heartbeats to a gentler pace. He wanted nothing more than to get the rowdy child out of him. He groaned softly, gripping a side of the feather soft mattress tightly with a shaking hand so hard his knuckles were snow white. He waited patiently for his Nick, wishing to Gods above to help him and provide him with the strength he needed to gain in order to survive.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 02-20-2019

Nick entered the room again with an armful of supplies. he had a few bottles of things, on top of some chipped ices. The moment he entered, eh saw the mess that Aki was in. The struggle was real and Aki's face was flushed red while his kucnkles white as he combat with the pain. he clutched his belly and everyone could see the agony he was in.

"Shh babe, I'm back." he shushed Aki as he whimpered anew. The contractiosn had picked up again and Aki was again pushing. Nick this time helped him lift up his upper leg. Bending it, he pushed it up towards the side of Aki's belly so he could open wide for the baby. With his legs opened this wide, Nick could also see clearly what was happening.

Aki's lips were swollen and gaping open. However, within, the folds of flesh were so swollen, it made it difficult for the baby to pass. Nick bit his lip and opened one of the bottles, drizzling the oil within onto Aki's birth canal. "babe...this should help." he said drizzling more oil onto him, and tentatively slipped a finger in to spread the contact on the inner walls of Aki.