Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 03-14-2019

(Yes, I do desire for that job. I love writing. I make up imaginary worlds and I have many stories that I am editing and finishing.)

Aki had to have it all inside of him to clamp his legs closed as Nick softly applied the balm. He closed his eyes tightly, keeping natural tears of pain back. He did not want his beloved Nick to think that he was hurting him. He managed to make his way through the harshly violent waves of discomfort, tightly gripping the covers of the bed that was limply laying on either side of his tender in his tightly clenched hands, sore aching hips. He felt as though his opening was flipped inside out, causing him unimaginable amounts of pain but it was not Nick's fault. He loved and only trusted Nick alone to touch him.

He knew that he was just trying to help and be careful of his tender flesh. Pain was nothing but a burden but at the same time it also let a person or animal know that they were still truly alive, thriving in the world and breathing in the world. He wanted nothing more than to be freed from the agony of a sore swollen opening, not regretting struggling and birthing the two large twins who was Hercules and Angel.

He would do it all over if such was needed. He and his beloved Nick were both glad that the two such twins were healthy as an Ox. He was eager to stand up but he knew that he needed to lay down.  He tried his hardest to stay still and loosen his muscles from being so tense. He focused only on staying calm and looked down at Nick's soft hair and handsome face and it's features. "Thank you, my love. I will sleep for only a short while." He stayed laying on the bed, putting down his legs and laying for a while to catch on slumber until one or both of the twins awoke but for now he was able to relax for a while.

He slept for a while, soon awakening to the sound of Angel and Hercules crying in unison. They seemed to do that together like a choir. He awoke to Nick softly speaking to him. He stretched for a minute or so, opening his arms and letting the twins have a breast to latch onto and feeding from. He had massive amounts of milk for them to fill their stomachs till the two rowdy children were truly content and full

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 03-15-2019

(wow that's pretty cool! it takes peseverence to complete a story. You're pretty amazing with what you're doing!)

It wasn't long before the babies were wailing loud for their next meal. Aki had been sleeping for maybe 3 hours. At least now Nick could be certain the balm had been absorbed by Aki. Having carried the babies over, he nudged Aki's shoulder gently to rouse his lover from his sleep.

Aki was so abundant in his milk production, Nick was rather amazed to find both children satisfied with some more milk still flowing from Aki's breasts. He took over Angel to burp her, rubbing on her back so gently. He saw Aki mirroringwhat he did on Hercules and smiled happily. "You're this great momma to our babies... you're so strong. I love you." he said leaning forward to kiss him.

The babies quieted and Nick volunteered to change their diapers. With the babies sound and nicely asleep again, Ncik helped Aki up to stand. "I guess it's our time to get some food... " He figured Aki might want to walk fora while, but soon enough he was seeing Aki's eyes welling up with natural tears. Apparently, the few steps they took was sufficient to cause some serious pain in him that Aki just collasped into his arms.

The way Aki was looking at him, biting his lower lip to stop its quivering... the way he looked at him with those wet eyes, pleading in them. "Aki..." Nick sighed knowing the unspoken beg. "alright, no more walking." he smiled lifting him up - right now his Aki was in such poor shape, Nick had to take thorough care of him. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 03-15-2019

(Thank you, love. I am proud of each of my stories. :D)

Aki slumbered for a while, soon fluttering his eyelids before waking up from his sleep. Having two twins was hard on him physically body wise but like many times before him did not complain. He was proud that they were able to be healthy and big but they were both heavy to carry. He hummed a nursery rhyme softly to them as they both fed till their bellies were truly full. He was more than eager to simply get up to his feet and walk around for a while with helpful assistance from Nick and him alone but he was much too sore and weary to simply get a chance to travel. He felt more than the word blessed.

While the twins suckled from a breast he leaned his head down, placing a gentle kiss upon each of the top of their heads. Life was a miracle now that he had a family and husband. He loved both Angel and Hercules with all of his heart and soul and he gently said so to them to let them know that he felt that way and more than just that. Love was more than just a four lettered word. Love was even more than an emotion, it was a sensation that he could never get enough of. "Thank you love, and you are a wonderful father." He said softly to Nick, sharing a gentle, warm and eager kiss with him and him alone.

When Angel was burped by Nick she did so after gentle pats of her back. Hercules was also burped by mother Aki and soon both twins were asleep once more. Aki wanted to help Nick with the diaper changing but he was much too sore to do even that simple task for one of the children. He felt as though he was a burden but he did not express such thoughts to his beloved and protective lover Nick. When he was helped up he gasped, the such emotion brought up because of his aching opening. He whimpered softly, getting back into bed with help from Nick so that the pain would be cut off for a while.

He wanted nothing more than to heal quickly so that he could care for the children as well like Nick had did.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 03-18-2019

(i am sure you are! each of them are you little babies, aren't they? Do you also project yourself as one of the characters in your story?)

There was still a lot of babyweight on Aki. His curves had softened and his muscles replaced by fat over the course of the pregnancy. One would think he was still pregnant. Aki's belly was still swelled up from under his loose shirt. Nick knew, however, that underneath the garment,Aki's midsection was not pretty to look at now. The belly had shrunk enough, there was a lot of loose skin wrinkled up now. That, added to the seriously swelling of his feminine lips, it would need much hardwork and pain to recover for Aki.

Upon Aki sitting back onto the bed, Nick smiled at him. "It's ok, love. Maybe it's still too much to have you walking around. Let me fetch a warm towel for you..." After the hardwork of feeding their children, Aki must be sticky with sweat. the ever thoughtful Nick went on to get the supplies he would need to make Aki feel more comfortable.

There was no place that Nick hadn't taken care of when he returned with a warm towel, with a bowl of hot water. He helped Aki up, reclined against the headboard, and started wiping him down bringing away any filth that was on Aki. He took the time to take care of him, from every finger to his shoulders, down to his sensitive and swollen nipples to his midsection. Nick did not recall Aki had yet to see his own puffy midsection. When he touched that, he could hear Aki gasped. "Aki? Did i hurt you?" WHen nick looked up to check out what was wrong, he was surprised to see Aki on the verge of tears.

(I am thinking Aki will feel insecure seeing his postpartem body for the first time?)

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 03-18-2019

(Yes, I feel that way with each of my stories. I started writing when I was really young about my many imaginary world's and sadly some of my stories were wiped out from my old last laptop but I managed to find a few of them. One of my stories has my name but it is fantasy that I write about, the story that has my name in it is based on a dream I had once. By the way, ooh! I would love to have Aki be 100 percent insecure of his body. I was thinking about that exact thought. And my writers block has disappeared so that is why I am writing longer replies but I can keep it short if you want.)

Aki did not realize that his thick bloated belly, droopy milk dripping breasts and other areas of his body was still full of heavy weighed fat that made him feel like he was an enormous whale covered with blubber. His cheeks blushed a bright pink as each layer of his clothing was being removed by Nick one by one. After that he was naked as a jaybird once more and even though he did not glance down at himself he was still sadly insecure because of how he must have appeared after the harsh process known as birthing the two twins who wrecked havoc on his womb and once narrow but now wide birthcanal. He did not blame them at all for anything no matter how he looked, not even a little bit. Life was still blissful through it all and he did not care if he was to stay plump and pregnant like forever. He did not feel attractive like he once was with a tight, muscular six packed stomach, vein bulging arms and legs and most of all two tight abs to flex, show off without a shirt and to truly touch and die for.

He wanted nothing more than to lay down and curl up, never to see the scorching warm smiling sun or the cooling rays of the moon again. He did not know why Nick still felt attracted to him through it all. He did not ever want to be the main cause of Nick to worry or be saddened by the entire pregnancy for the grueling nine months that left him sore and emotional. It would take time to bounce back from the process known as his first pregnancy and the birthing of the two large twins. He wanted nothing more than to be in love with his body once again. He loved it how much Nick had truly cared for him since day one. Nick was his reason for striving each day and he would never forget him. Never ever. "Thank you, love. I would love that." He said softly as if he were a soft and shy mouse too afraid to speak. He was eager to be back to his fit self. He wanted nothing more than to be able to stand up, sit down or be able to be in no pain in any way, shape or form. He blamed no one for the pain and sensitivity that he still had to bare through after the rough and violently process known as the birthing.

He slowly got up, letting Nick rid his body of any and all foulness from his body. He leaned against the headboard of the sturdy, large queen sized bed. As he was being cleaned by Nick he looking at him instead of his own body which he was fearful to gaze down at. He wanted to simply wallow in his self pity and sob for a strange reason but after much soul searching he did not and was not a fan of his emotions and he had felt as though he was fat and had missed the roundness of his belly when he was pregnant but now he felt like a cow, feeling the fat upon him jiggling freely as if it had a mind of it's own. He swallowed hard, looking up at his beloved Nick, trying to figure out as to what to say. "I do not know why but my stomach is so sensitive." He said softly, feeling just how painfully the sensitive flesh of his belly was. "I am sorry love, do not worry, you did nothing wrong, nothing at all. It's just .. it feels painful to be touched there." He wiped his eyes to try to stop the tears that had overflowed in his lower eyelids that had betrayed him by having a mind of their own.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 03-19-2019

(haha well writing really required effort and perseverene. I had never really had the determination it took to write a story myself... it's admirable that you had been chasing after your dream since such a young age. And that's sad about your laptop! it's lucky you managed to at least salvage something... And yea, what else, I'm sure Aki wanted to be the best for Nick, just as how Nick considered Aki his motivation to improve ;))

The insecurity was almost blatantly written on Aki's face. Nick was feeling so tender towards Aki, his beloved who'd experiened it all to give them the babies. The pregnancy and birth had been harsh on Aki, but his lover endured it so courageously. The low whisper of Aki was also evident how he wasn't comfortable with how he appeared now.

He gently pryed away the hands of Aki, which had slowly crept their way up to cover his pudgy belly. He used the warm towel to wipe on the extra skin, the soft flesh. He had come to appreciate Aki as he was now. There was an extra layer of fat, reminding him a little of the mascot of Michelin at times. He nodded hearing Aki's reassurance that he did not do anything wrong. "It must be your body coping... your womb is also contracting right now to return to its usual size and shape. I will be extra careful." he said, understanding the predicament Aki was in, and softened his touch even further.

Still, when he wiped on the layered skin, he could hear little whimpers from Aki, uncomfortable shiftings. The most unnerving of it all was the tears that uncontrollably spilled from Aki's lovely eyes. "Love... don't be sad. You might be foreign to this body, but that was none of your fault. NOne of our babies fault... it was all from the pregnancy. I find it a very impressive trophy of fight. You coudl stay like this forever, and I will still love you with my entire heart and soul. Nothing, nothing at all of how you appeared would diminish my feelings towards you. It's here..." he touched Aki's heart, just above his swollen and leaking breasts. "... that I fell in love with. Your golden heart, your perfect soul.. you as yourself." he muttered his deepest love to his fiance, reassuring him as best as he could. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 03-19-2019

(Making stories has been difficult from time to time but it is also rewarding. Thank you for the encouragement of my dreams. It was a sad day when my laptop broke down but I have been able to recover a few of my stories. It is like we are making a story with Nick and Aki which has been wonderful and still is. Most people here do not stick around when in a roleplay but we both have. Being here is about taking the time to read each post but some people do not do take to time to do that which is a waste of time for the people taking time to type. I am glad that you and I have made such a loving qnd wonderful roleplay like this, I am always curious and eager to read your posts. Nick and Aki are such a wonderful couple and Aki loves to be the best as he could be for Nick. :))

Aki was indeed insecure but he tried not to express such racing thoughts and feelings. He looked up into Nick's eyes silently, a bright blush still on his face. He did not know exactly how he actually looked but he felt massive like a waddling walrus and he was not built with tight, rippling muscles anymore. He was glad that his beloved Nick had loved him through the many unappealing, drastic changes that took over his body. He did not ever blame their children or Nick for anything that happened. Not even a little bit. It was a natural thing to have been become overweight with such large babies. He wanted nothing more than to be freed from unbearable pain from even the softest of touches.

He tried his very hardest to focus only on Nick but he was weary and eager to hide his globe like planet of a belly. He squirmed whenever his belly was being cleaned by his beloved. He was confused about how Nick could still be attracted to him even when he was now a tub of lard and fatness. He felt more female than male because of how much he was sensitive on places of his body. He gasped, wanting to shove the soft towel away from his belly but through it all he tried his hardest to stay still while he was being cleaned gently on his sensitive large, swollen belly.  He wanted to be able to stay still while he would be able to be rid of grime that had formed upon his body but half of him was halfway clean. He wanted to be angry because of how strange his swollen his stomach and breasts were.

"My belly hurts, love, I do not know why but it hurts a lot when anything touches it." He said softly with a shivering series of many breath, feeling as though he was in both pleasure and pain as his belly was being touched with the towel. He whimpered like a saddened dog being scolded by it's owner. He wanted nothing more than to be able to stay still and be cleaned by Nick without even a little bit of pain. "I love you too, Nick. I feel blessed to be with you and now we have two twins to care for a love." He replied to his lover, gazing into his sweet, loving, eager to please eyes.

He smiled as much as his smile would lengthen to, feeling as if he could be with Nick forever. He was frustrated because of how his belly was hurting even with the gentlest of touches. He wanted to be clean just how Nick had wanted him to be as well but his belly was aching too much for even the lightest touches but he was in too much pain. He felt ashamed for shedding tears in front of his beloved Nick and making him worry so much but he could not keep them back. He was also worried as well because of how sensitive his belly sadly and truly was. "You are sweet, I am happy to be loved by you, Nick." He smiled softly, trying his hardest to ignore the discomfort of his belly as he was being of cleaned.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 03-20-2019

(I agree this rp - and really any rp i did - i treat them as a story. It's like co-writing a story, even with a looser plot since we're adding into each other's idea. It's great fun, and i think is an easier way of writing a story? I have someone to share and brainstorm ideas with, especially when I'm feeling rather inert and non-creative. I guess people are looking for different things when they rp, some are for a thrill to satisfy their desire at the moment. Finding the right rp partner is a tricky thing - but once you have them it's a beautiful thing rping ;) just as in our case!)

Nick though it was manageable pain. He had underestimated the amount of discomfort Aki had to endure with him cleaning his midsection - but when he saw the tears and heard the loud whimpers, together with the small trembling of his body, he knew it might be more than Aki could take right now. Nick then used another approach, quickly cleaning him to cut short the amount of pain Aki had to deal with, and quickly disposed of the towel to gatehr Aki into his arms.

"Shh babe, you're done now. this is very painful isn't it? we can wait. Let your body cope with the fact that the babies are delivered... then once it's returned to its normal shape, it wouldn't be as sensitive." Nick cooed over Aki, holding him and swaying lightly from side to side to calm him. "Don't cry baby... you're doing good. You've done so much to deliver our babies, I'm very proud of you." he smiled and held his jiggly midsection, just being there with him.

Nick's light touch on Aki's womb, together with the fleeting mentioning of their babies had sent the wrong message to Aki's body. He had started lactating and soon enough, his breasts were dripping. It caused Aki to blush and whimper again. "Shh... Aki, don't hide your face. I think it's beautiful. You're producing milk in such abundance. Hmm, let me taste it as well." Nick was quick to react, avoiding Aki from retreating away from him. he pulled away Aki's hands, which had been attempting to hide his own breasts, and gave an experimental lick on his nipple.

"Hmm, sweet." he smiled at AKi, then took a swollen nipple to latch on Aki like an oversized baby. his suckling was different from teh rough ones of their babies: it was soft, teasing, more playful than forceful. He took a full gulp from one side. It sent signal directly to Aki's recovering womb. The womb contracted, expelling a gush of fluid out from Aki. The darkish discharge was from Aki's bruised womb. Nick knew immediately waht that was, since the doctor had told him about that and advised for adult diapers for this period. Nick didn't want Aki to feel as restrained so he had put off the idea. HOwever, this would be the first time AKi had come to see the deep-colored fluid produced by his body. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 03-20-2019

(I am so happy and lucky to have created such an awesome roleplay with you! Nick and Aki are such a wonderful couple and I am proud to have Aki be with Nick! :D.)

Aki whimpered softly, still confused to what he felt as his sore, tender belly slowly become less and less sensitive to the touch. He tried his very hardest to stay still and not struggle when Nick tried to clean him as swiftly as possible. He was relieved when the pressure of pain did not hold him down like it seemed to do. Each time he moved the swollen flesh of his healing opening had protested against him and had made him lay down in Nick's muscular but gentle arms. As weary he was he did not ever let Nick's arms go. He wanted the pains that he felt to vanish from him. He felt as though he was becoming a burden to Nick.

"Yes, it does, love." When he was questioned by Nick he responded with a nod of his head and an answer to it. He did not know why but he was comforted by the gentle swaying of Nick's body and his own one. He laid a side of his head against Nick's chest. Slowly his body relaxed against his lover's own, feeling at peace as the sensation of discomfort sluggishly faded away like a silently setting moon.

He wanted to fade away as the negative sensations surged through his nerves, causing him to quiver and whimper once more like before. He tried his very hardest not to give into the such emotions that he felt. He was caught off guard by the quickness of Nick's approach and gasped as one of the nipples of his breasts were being explored by his warm, wet tongue. He sighed in what was painful pleasure, moaning gently and gasping as if he was held under the waves of what was such fierce pleasures. He loved Nick for everything he was and so much more. His lover was like a mind reader because of how he was also helping him through each and everything he found himself in whether it be of positive or negative paths. He wanted to always be with his beloved Nick and just him only.

He gasped for breath for time to time as if he was underwater, looking down between his legs and saw the strange dark liquid as it flowed freely from him. His eyes stared at the stain, feeling embarrassed.  He shivered as if he was cold but did not stop Nick from feeding from him and him only. He arched his back as if he was on the right track to release. Even with the end of the world he would always loved Nick and just him. He loved no one like he loved Nick. He also loved his twins who were sleeping in the nursery together. He reached up, gently running his fingers through his lover's soft hair. He gripped it in fistfuls from time to time, not wanting to be rough. He bit his lip from time to time, never wanting this to end.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 03-21-2019

( i feel the same way. They're so perfect and lovely~)

When he suckle harder, AKi would grip his hair tighter. Nick was rather fascinated by this gentle reaction from Aki and adjusted his pace of suckling accordingly. He took his time, clearing the content of one side of his breast first. The heavy panting of AKi could be heard clearly when he was literally on his chest. Each suckle will bring in a tremble , and Aki's womb contracted, but the discharge had slowed, no longer oozing out like in the first wave.

"hmmm..." Nick hummed and again landed his hand on Aki's puffy belly, feeling the tiny contractions. Eyeing the dark discharge staining the bedsheets, he parted Aki's legs a little wider, playfully fondling with his pubic hair. It was all teasing, which encouraged his womb to contract. in addition to this being therapeutic, Nick also had a more selfish motivation: he was having a great time here indulging in Aki's post-partum body.

"Alright... the other side?" Nick finally rose up from Aki's chest, having emptied one side of his breast. He climbed across AKi's body to get to the other side, this time snuggling close to his lover and content himself with another feed of milk.

They'd spend their entire afternoon in bed, indulging in each other. The need to leave the bed never arose until the time when they both needed that toilet break. Nick first felt that when Aki was trembling especially violently when he touched his lowerbelly, where his full bladder was resting. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 03-21-2019

(Nick and Aki go together like peanut butter and jelly. I am always eager to read each of your new posts. :D)

Aki sighed in such pleasure, feeling each gentle but firm suckling of Nick's mouth upon his first nipple. He felt the milk draining from his breast's ducts with each swallow. "Yes, you can have as much milk as you want." He said before his second nipple was being latched up and feasted upon by his beloved Nick as well he moaned in response to the pace that he was. He felt his body quivering from lack of control as the threshold of pleasure steadily increased with what was each passing minute. He wanted this moment to never end like many others that he had held dearest to his heart and never chose to forget it.

It seemed as though each moment he was proud and adoring of, always wanting to always show just how much Aki loved Nick.

He kept a firm but gentle grip on Nick's hair, either gripping it hard or stroking it in a soft, gentle way whenever the pace of Nick's suckling slowed and softened. He wanted the feeding to never stop. He closed his eyes, noticing how less swollen and tender his breasts and their delectable nipples were whenever they were spilling forth light, bright and snow white colored milk from them as if a cow.

As time passed on by he focused only on how pleasurable his chest felt now that he was in pure, soothing relief. He found himself gasping once more, squirming once again as his belly was being touched by Nick. He tried to avoid ever being touched there but he could not move fast enough. He whimpered and wanting nothing more than to be with his beloved Nick as he was naked in the bed with him. He could not put on a shirt because of his sore belly and his opening feeling so sensitive that even air itself would irritate it whenever it was touched by it's breeze. Even when it was hardly there or gentle.

He felt as though his body was taking an awfully long time. Life was always about living it to the fullest, and as such he had lived each of his days with Nick. He loved his children who seemed to be serene in slumber because both Nick and Aki heard no cranky cries from Hercules and Angel yet so the two lovers spent the time to be with each other. When Aki's pubic hair was being touched by Nick he blushed pink, fighting a strong urge to cover himself shyly. He trembled as he tried his hardest to stand up, not wanting to make Nick do all of the work. He soon gave up when he had no successful struggles.

"Love? .. can you help me to the bathroom?" He asked softly to his beloved.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 03-21-2019

(haha do you eat peanut butter with jelly? we usually put peanut butter with jam on our toasts.. sometimes with condensed milk. LOL is that like a strange way to eat in ur place? and likewise ;) you've been sleeping late lately, havn't you!)

Nick could feel Aki flinch when he touched his lowerbelly. His belly jiggled and through the soft layer of flesh, he could feel the full lowerbelly that was slightly bloated with his full bladder. After months of taking care of AKi, Nick knew intimately the signs for when Aki needed a toilet trip. Nick helped him sit up, and smiled to kiss him when he shyly asked for his help.

"Of course love. I'm pleased to do so." He said heaving Aki up from the bed. Now that their twins were born, Aki had lost significant weight and it became even less problem for Nick to pull him up. he encouraged Aki to take a small step forward, only to have his fiance's knees going weak underneath and he collasped onto his chest, clutching his shoulder weakly. There was a pained whimper from Aki - the bruised lips between his legs proved to be too much hinderance for him to walk properly.

"Aki.... " Nick sighed out his lover's name. Without further delay, Nick scooped Aki up bridal style, taking him in his arms as he marched towards the toilet. "Aki..." he smiled calling out his name again. this was a fond reminder of the times when AKi was heavy with children. Now that his belly was empty, Nick was beyond pleased to know that AKi still needed him dearly.

He came to the toilet to lower AKi down. "Call for me when you're done." he pressed a kiss on his forehead and let AKi have his privacy. Nick found himself increasingly pleased with the degree of dependence Aki was showing on him: his possessiveness was growing by the day. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 03-21-2019

(I do not usually sleep at night sometimes, too many frightening nightmares in my mind. I am nocturnal sometimes like an Owl. And I do eat toast with jelly but sometimes I just eat Jelly from the Jar once or twice I cant lie. Yum! Lol. Sorry if I confused you with the peanut butter and Jelly thing. Lol. By the way, I like asking from time to time but am I doing too much with my replies?)

Aki felt the highly sensitive portion of his lower hanging belly shaking from time to time whenever his body had moved or Nick touched upon it. He wanted the awful, horrible pains to simply stop because not being touched was making his mind crazy in many forms. He urged to be touched on each and every single part of his body but he was much too sensitive right now. The only areas of his body that were of that was his massive, Jolly Santa Claus like stomach and two large, soft fertile mounds which was his milk filling breasts that could feed a whole sadly starving village.

He tried his very hardest to stand up and walk on his own two feet but he was much too weary to do even the simplest of tasks. He gave up after a few unsuccessful tries. He sighed and stopped in his tracks, letting Nick handle the rest which was carrying him to the bathroom area of the massive house that Christopher once owned but now the two deeply affectionate lover's did. Aki sometimes pondered about Christopher but him burning in the depths of Hell put him at so much ease. He wanted to be able to see Christopher suffer there but it was not possible through natural sense. Hell was too far away and only one man knew of where it was. That man was God and only him alone. As time passed by Nick put him on his feet in front of the toilet so all he had to do was sit down.

"Alright, I will be done in a minute or less." He said to Nick before he slowly and carefully sat down on the cold toilet seat, feeling the frigid temperature slightly soothe his sore flesh. As he released his urine in the female position because standing up was murder on his strained back. Once sitting he sighed silently, gasping softly but bit his lip to avoid causing Nick to become worried. He was worried about how sensitive his body was and had tried to ignore it but his belly and womanly genitals were all of it's own personalities for some reason. He got up gently, using the towel bar that was by the toilet to stand up and to his bare feet. He was fearful to even glance down at his belly or reach between his legs to touch the fertile depths of his nether region's two tender lips. He sighed softly and tried his hardest to focus only on expelling urine from his body, expressing a sigh when it's stream was a heavy flow at first, lessened in quantity from his bladded and then simply stopped when finished.

"Nick, I am done now." He said softly when he was done doing the unspeakable, his legs shaking beyond his control beneath the weight of his enormous mass of a belly. He felt as though he was a lazy man now that he was without his muscles and confident stride like Nick had. He noticed how possessive Nick but that was one of many things that he loved about his lover's strikingly handsome personality.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 03-22-2019

(do you always have nightmares? that's terrible. Do you sleep alone in your room? is there someone to comfort you when you couldn't fall back asleep?

LOL and now i'm suspecting we're just calling jam and jelly in a different way. Is jelly not the same as jello? as in ... we refer to jelly as the kind of dessert that could be made easily, while jam's that fruit paste we made from berries. Or marmalade?

by doing too much, you mean putting in 'too' long replies? i don't feel like so. Certainly there are sometimes a few adjectives crammed together, but length-wise I guess it's alright? the only thing is i don't usually get to reply with a reply that's equal in terms of word count LOL but i hope you don't mind that, do you?)

"Did you get a good wipe?" Nick came back to Aki, thoughtfully taking over his weight holding him tight. He spotted Aki's thighs trembling under his weight and the moment he held his waist, Aki just melted on him. "You gotta be extra careful with your wound.... Come here."

Nick laid out a towel on the counter beside the sink, then went on to lift AKi up to sit, reclining back against the tiled wall so his swollen feminine parts would not press on the hard surface. "Put up your legs." Nick instructed while he went to fetch the antiseptics the doctor have provided. "Hold behind your thighs." Nick busied around the toilet, getting the disinfectants ready pouring it on the cotton pads. "This could sting a little..." Aki's feminine lips were still wet with his urine, though Nick showed no sign of disgust as he paid such attention in cleaning the area, lighting dabbing on the swollen lips, going as far as parting his folds to get to the inside.

He went on to reapply more anti-flamming balm. "There, this should be better tomorrow onwards, you have to allow time for your body to react ot the balm." Nick said, telling Aki gently what to expect. "ANd then in a few days you should be able to walk properly.... although I'm also quite happy I get to carry you around." he smiled hugging Aki, holding his waist, he was delighted to find love handles appearing on Aki's once tight and muscular body. Nick viewed it as a milestone he'd achieved, drowning Aki in love.

"Now we get to see our babies.. i think it's almost time for them to have their feeding, but before that, we can snuggle for awhile." he lifted AKi up, holding him like a koala on his chest and went to the nursery.

INside, there was a large armchair. Nick sat down holding Aki on his lap, lightly swaying as he rubbed AKi's back. "Get some rest babe... and then we'll prepare you for another feeding." he cupped his heavy and swollen breast playfully, fondling with his swollen nipples.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 03-22-2019

(Yes, I do. And yes I do sleep alone. I am not sure where the nightmares come from but they are very scary. I usually write them down or talk to my father about it, he is good person to talk to when I cant fall back to sleep after the nightmare. As for the jelly and jam I say either word from time to time. Jello and jam are different and I think but both are delicious and sweet to me to eat. By the way, as for my posts I am glad that I am not doing too much. Sometimes I try to be as descriptive as much as I can and I get writers block from time to time so that is probably why so many adjectives are in my posts from time to time. It is alright if you do as much as you can with your replies. They are fine with me.)

Aki stood, walking over to Nick with a few struggling steps. He sat down on the soft, warm towel, feeling his opening reacting to the upright position in a negative way. He moved around slightly, leaning against the tiled wall. He sighed with relief ever so softly, nodding and slowly putting his legs up as he was encouraged to do such things. He whimpered as his womanly region was cleaned from bright yellow urine, holding in a deep breath and letting out the such breath shakily when the antiseptic was being applied to his exposed flesh. He loved the way that the balm was quickly acting after that.

He sighed when his opening and lips were being tended to with balm medicine. He made sure not to move around too much, blushing in relief as the balm had first tingled with a scorching warmth and then turned a below zero like ice cold which had felt delightful on his broken flesh. He felt as though he were a baby being attentive of it's mother, never wanting to ever stop being held like this. He loved Nick more than anything in the whole entire world. If life was about loving Nick and the twins then he would loved to be this way forever and beyond. The Gods blessed him with them and them only.

"I think that they are close to feeding time as well. After all, they have been asleep for quite a while." He said happily, letting Nick continue to hold him. He was always be held by Nick through the hard times and even the positive ones. He looked over at the large crib and saw both Hercules and Angel cuddling together like they did when they were both in the womb sharing a single egg together in their beloved mother. They were not aware of the harm that they had caused their mother when they were birthed from her. As much as they were to blame they would never hear from their mother of such things.

As his breasts were granted attention he expressed a smile, making sure not to be loud. He always adored it when Nick would have his way with him, feeling as if he could stay in his arms forever and ever. He sighed from time to time but the such breath was positive and showed that Nick was doing right. He laid his head against Nick's chest, falling into slumber for a while until the twins would be eager for milk.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 03-24-2019

(your father's a very good guy to have taken care of you so nicely. And huh is that it? no wonder why we have that little misunderstanding. Now i understand fully: here in my place, jelly and jello are interchangeable, while jam is jam and jam alone. tha'ts why i can't picture how you said you'd put jelly and peanut butter together. Now it's all good, we're on the same page ;)

And thanks for being okay with me giving you shorter replies than yourself. and if any time you are confused with anything that i wrote,don't be afraid to ask: my brain runs faster than my fingers sometimes so i have mistakes...)

Aki was sleeping in this serenity. Watching over both his fiance and their twins, Nick was feeling so blessed. He pulled Aki closer and continued the light swaying on the armchair, letting the slow rhythm lure Aki into a deeper slumber. What Nick didn't expect was he himself had fallen asleep. The days spent in the hospital worrying over Aki had taken a toll on the young man. For this moment, the entire family was getting their rest.

That was, until the twins decided they felt hungry.

Nick blinked sleepily when there was a soft wailing beginnning to fill the room. Then another wail added in. And then there was a symphony of cry, so loud, there was no way the 2 adults in the room could remain asleep. Nick sighed: this would be their life for the coming few months, at the very least. He buried his nose into the crook of Aki's neck and squeezed his eyes. "wake up babe....i guess the twins can't wait any longer."

he yawned and rubbed his eyes. once he was awake enough, he pressed a passionate kiss on Aki's lips to wake him up from his slumber. The kiss was so deep and long, he deprived Aki of any air and left the new mother panting with his face flushed. "Hello dear. You look lovely." he smiled pinching Aki's blush.

He shifted himself out from under Aki, keeping the man on the armchair and went to fetch the kids himself. It would be eaiser for Aki to feed the babies when he could occupy the armchair by himself.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 03-24-2019

(He truly is. I can tell him anything and we can talk for hours about many topics. And I put jelly on toast or sometimes both peanut butter and jelly when I eat breakfast. Sorry for the confusion. And as for the replies you are welcome. You are doing enough with your posts. I understand, my brain is like that too and we are humans, we make mistakes from time to time. :))

Aki slumbered silently, staying still like a stone in his beloved's embrace. He was soothed by the rhythm of his lover's heart beating, feeling the rising and falling of his chest as well. He dreamed fondly of how he would be able to chase the two twins when they would be older as toddlers but for now all he wanted to do was make sure that the little ones would be truly loved, soothed by warmth and safe from harm.

After a few hours he felt the movements of Nick, yawning softly as he awoke to him kissing upon his mouth. As they shared a loving lip lock he felt as though he would be unconscious with sweet passion. He panted indeed, feeling his own chest rising and falling hard. He fluttered his eyelids, getting up into a position of sitting in the soft armchair. He held his arms out after taking off his shirt and bra, letting his now full milk swollen breasts fall free from it. He was slowly getting used to how large his empty belly and eager to be fed from chest truly was after the two difficult births. Living was about having a loving family and that was exactly what Aki and Nick had. As time passed on by it seemed as though he would be that way forever and ever. Aki wanted nothing more than to be the mother that he knew he could be.

He wanted to be fit and muscular once again but he was forced to accept how he was now. His brain was the part of his body that was what was forced to accept. He was aware of how much Nick had to do and he had wanted Nick to be able to slumber for a while to recharge his mind and body. He sighed softly, holding out his arms to be handed the two fussy, cranky now fully awake twins. Aki sighed from time to time, feeling as if he would be a good mother like Nick would be a wonderful father. They wanted nothing but milk and that only to soothe their innocent, childish anger.

"Hello sweetheart, you are handsome as always." He said with a smile, kissing Nick's soft lips with a peck before letting him retrieve the two twins. When Nick reentered the room he was handed the two twins which he guided to his chest, expressing a wince as both latched onto a nipple and began suckling, swallowing down milk. After getting used to them he hummed softly to soothe them, as time was passing by he closed his eyes and focused only on the pace of the two twins suckling and the flow of milk from his two breasts at once.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 03-25-2019

(oh babe, you're so sweet having such a strong bond with your father. I do aim at making Nick an equally comforting and thoughtful father to the babies ;) it's just lovely how the strong the bonding is... hmm, i can also foresee this to happen when the babies are slightly bigger and Aki fell pregnant again, Nick will be sparing more time for their children while Aki coudl not accompany them as much.)

It was a little tricky to guide the hungy babies to Aki's nipple. THe babies were so soft and young, their instincts drove their action. Instinctively, they searched for the swollen nipples that were already dripping with milk over the cries of the babies, but their blurry vision made it difficult to locate accurate, which made them cry even harder, further obscuring their sight with tears.

Nick saw the predicament Aki was in. HIs arms were full of babies , there was no spare hand for him to lift his swollen breast to their babies' open mouth. He stepped up and lifted each side of Aki's breast to get them feeding. He could feel how heavy and full of milk Aki's breasts were. Perhaps these would become permanent fixtures on Aki... especially when they planned on more babies.

The first flow led to Aki gasping at the fierce suckling. Nick laid his arm around Aki's shoulder as a gesture of comforting for Aki to relax and get used to the feeling. He smiled at the fluffy little heads. the babies were not heavy at all, but Aki's arms still had difficulty holding them in place over time, evident by the gentle trembling.

Nick again came in to relieve of Aki's need. He gently supported his arms, holding the babies back up where they could suckle comfortable. This posture also made him appear like he was wrapping his arms around Aki, embracing him while he was feeding their little ones. "Good job mommy... you are feeding them very well. I can see their little tummies filled up with your milk." he smiled kissing Aki on his lips.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 03-25-2019

(Thank you, love, he and I have a very deep fatherly/son bond. He is truthful but gentle when it comes to conversations between him and I. As for our roleplay, I am looking forward to the wedding day and night and the next pregnancies and births with Aki and his beloved Nick. I know that I keep saying this but I am proud of how far we have come in this roleplay of ours. :D)

Aki was weary but his motherly instincts made him eager to feed the two twins now that they both awoke from slumber together in sync. He looked down at them, letting Nick help with guiding their bodies to the appropriate location to feed which was one of their mother's waiting breasts. He jumped at first when they were rough but did not cry out or pull away. He was aware that the twins were just trying to feed properly but they were not strong enough to do that journey all by themselves. He hummed gently to them, lowering his head and letting the tip of his nose gently nuzzle the twins faces one at a time.

He loved it when his beloved Nick had came to the rescue, expressing a gentle, wide smile of gratitude up at him. "Thank you for helping, love. You are always there for me when I need you." He was blessed to always be with a wonderful and strong man who would protect both him and their two twins who were Hercules and Angel. "The Gods blessed me with you." He was overcome with emotion and blushed.

He felt strange when his swollen breasts were being lifted upward slightly, gasping softly for a moment before becoming silently once more. It was the second time he was feeding them and loved each and every single moment of it. He felt pains shoot through his nerves whenever the twins became rough but he went through such discomfort with motherly pride.

He smiled when he was kissed upon the lips by Nick and let his own ones join in, never wanting to ever stop. Not even for a single minute. He was a man but to be honest he was more of a woman because of the raging hormones and motherly instincts. Life was more than a day by day process. It was about always being hopeful and positive about the future and the two lovers were like that.

"Our children will always have us to come to even when they are grown." He smiled happily, gazing up into his lover's eyes. "I am proud of our family and our little ones are precious. When do you desire to become married?" He said excitedly at his lover. "We can get married anywhere. I am fine with anything but will we move back to the mansion or stay here with our twins?."

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 03-27-2019

(haha agreed. Not only Nick and Aki's relationship had blossomed, things had been going strong and well between us as well ;))

Nick shared that wholehearted smile. "I'm also much blessed to have you. and also you two." he said ruffling both babies' heads at the same time. "You're the most precious gift in life for me...." he muttered to Aki, pecking him on his lips. He truly felt so. He had always thought his feelings were unrequitted, and that Aki would have no eyes for him, the scrawny teenager who'd always had a bad mouth at him. He was angry back then, and the way his father had been treating AKi badly infuriated him further. What annoyed him the most, however, was how submissive Aki had. His Aki had a heart made of gold, beautiful but soft... he had to be the steel sheilding him.

It was partially due to this strong desire to get strong to protect that he'd grown so fast over the past year. Not only physically, but mentally as well. With their twins born right now, he was given a new mission in life to protect and support their children - not only Hercules and Angel, but also as many as they'd be blessed with.

Nick chuckled at the enthusaism shown by Aki. "well, now that you'd accepted my proposal, things had already kicked off. I plan to have it on a beach.... somewhere remote. Where we can enjoy each other. How does that sound? Any friends or relatives you want to invite?" he asked. Aki had almost been cut off from his own social circle since he had married his father. Christopher was a strnagely possessive person, and although Nick inherited some features of it, he was never the tyrant who'd forbid Aki from any contacts with the outside world.

"And after our honeymoon... we will return to the mansion. We will show everyone how we've changed everything, and that the mansion's no longer the prison it once was. We're bringing changes, changes for the better for everyone to witness." Nick smiled confidently at Aki. "do you want to wear white or black on our wedding?" he ask patting idly on AKi's back.