Mpreg Central
True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) (/showthread.php?tid=12767)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-09-2019

(I do. And I feel blessed to be around them. My niece is sweet and adorable but she is like an adult in a small body with her sassy attitude, it is cute. The song that reminds me of you is (Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart.  And I am also blessed to have a lover and friend like you. You let me be my true self and that is one of many things that I love you for. Also I thank you for being a listening ear for me as well whenever I need to vent my frustrations or emotions. My friends think that I talk too much and call me a "chatterbox). Blush .. :))

Aki loved it when Nick talked dirty, more than immediate to have a taste of Nick's cock and worshiped it like an important shrine or a precious diamond. He smirked happily, crawling toward Nick and gently shoving him till he was laying on his back. He kept the smirk expression on his face and the same hungry emotion flickering in his eyes like a strong, scorching hot flame. As time passed by he had made use of it, using his soft lips and warm tongue to trace a trail down from his kisses upon his lover's neck, chest, stomach and finally .. the most prized possession, Nick's powerful, thick, vein covered cock.

He lowered his head downward, opening his lips and letting the length slip past his eager to please mouth and into the depths of Aki's silk like warm mouth. He wanted to hear the sound of Nick's deep moans serenading his ears. He bobbed his head up and down, using his tongue to pleasure and explore Nick's cock while placing kisses upon it's sensitive tip and wide sides.

"And you are more than a man to me, my dear Nick, you are a King that I worship." He said with the same breathless voice, laying down so that his sacred area of his body was exposed for Nick to also indulge in. He was not prepared for the bite that had been inflicted upon one of his buttocks by Nick's sharp teeth and had gasped but did not struggle, pain was something that he had adored and loved.

As the day slowly became night both Nick and Aki were just only started with what would be next. None of them would miss what would become in the next few hours, wanting to spend time with each other as much as possible with each other while the nanny had twin duty to the two still slumbering infants. Aki kept his pace at a gentle stride as he sucked upon Nick's cock, slurping up the appealing taste and leaving no part of it untouched but could only reach midway up to where he was meant to be.

Nick was much too lengthy for the innocent Aki to simply take down whole to be honest but he made the best with what he had in his so far. He felt like a predator taking down it's prey, the prey was Nick's cock and he loved each moment of it. He pounced and gobbled it up, licking, sucking, ducking his head downward and taking it in the entrance known as his mouth.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-09-2019

(oh? a british singer? haha i thought you'd stick with Amercians~ but that's sweet, I'm listening to it as well right now ;) you are blessed to have a cute niece as that! i can imagine her with that serious look on her but her face's so chubby it's drawing a chuckle from anyone seeing her ;)

aww babe, don't mention it. I'm more than happy to hear from you. you are so much fun to listen to and I'm very happy you choose to share your thoughts with me ;))

(and oh.. that's a steamy blow job there! love it a lot ;)... and in my turn, Nick will be using his talented mouth to knock Aki out of his rhythm. As much as Nick loved his husband tasting him like this, he also liked knocking him out and make him tremble with pleasure, unable to anything else!)

The passion was unmistakble in his eyes. Nick sighed in pleasure whenever Aki's soft lips pressed on to his body... and in a throaty moan he hummed when his thick cock was finally enveloped by those sinful lips. With Aki suckling on his cock, Nick was presented with his version of the most prized possession - Aki's big, peachy bottom with the puckered hole still hidden between his meaty buttocks. He smiled at the flinch from the bite, then continued to tease Aki, spreading his hole with his thumbs, stretching it wide, happy to see his backside not only fully healed, but apparently retained its tightness. No, perhaps even tighter than before, looking almost tiny, after months of them not getting intimate.

He tentatively licked on him, poking the tip of his tongue against the puckered hole. THere was resistence, so Nick pushed the tip against hte opening and wriggled his tongue, prying his way into the surreal canal that had birthed their babies. he smiled tasting Aki - it wasn't something Nick usually do, but tonight was a special occasion and he was determined to drive Aki crazy with pleasure. Unexpectedly, Aki had swallowed him deep and over half of his cock had been enveloped in the warm cavity that was his husband's mouth. "Good job Aki...." he moaned loud and rubbed Aki's thigh. This had been the deepest Aki could go, and he appreciated how hard his husband was trying, feeling hte tip of his cock touching the back of his throat, and the throat clasped down in the reflexive gagging.

"Babe... i love you..." he huffed, his breath brushed against his opening to have Aki quivering. He held his hips tight, reaching forward, he licked again and this time, breached his ring of muscle, making all the way into his canal. His agile tongue wriggled and swivelled, sweeping around his canal drawing Aki' s moan. He smiled when he felt Aki's bobbing movement was hindered by the pleasure. THis was a sort of tug of war, and so far he was quite succcessful distracting Aki from what he was doing. He took another step forward stretching his tongue and ... bingo. That loud moan from Aki told him the top of his tongue had stabbed right into Aki's sweetspot, causing Aki's insides to cramp against him. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-09-2019

(Music is universal for me. When I was little I was taught by my father that music is not just one choice but it is more of a wide, endless variety of genres and not just one topic is meant to be explored and expressed. I love all genres of music and each one is what I am more into when I want to clear my mind. I think that I have a song for each mood I have.)

(My niece is indeed cute, thank you for saying that about her even though I did not describe her looks. She is like a little grownup when she has a tantrum, she puts her hands on her hips and storms off like she owns the place. She gains a lot of friends from just flashing her adorable smile at them.)

(Thank you, I try my best with describing things as if I am Aki. Thank you for listening, you are so sweet for lending your time and patience to me. I am eager to see just where this night of passion between Aki and Nick will lead to! :D)

Aki had the same passionate gaze that he shared with Nick. He did not ever look away from him, never wanting to ever be without Nick. His lips brushed against the scorching flesh of Nick's wide, sizzling hot cock as he played with it like an energetic, adventurous kitten, always eager to please his beloved to no possible end. He loved the sensation of Nick's skin trailing down the length of Nick's cock till his lips desired and craved the friction of Nick's cock upon his tongue's taste buds. He licked and sucked upon his beloved, stopping from time to time whenever the pleasure had threatened to possess his own five senses and overcome him whole entire being till he could barely keep back his urges to spill forth his own seed from his medium sized cock. He was more than eager to ride Nick and have him overpower him.

He loved it when Nick's tongue was stabbing, licking and thrusting into his entrance like a true sexual dominant. He was soon gripping the bed as his urges made him hypersensitive to each flick of Nick's highly skilled tongue. He tried to focus on pleasuring Nick but he was always speechless with how on cloud nine he was. He felt as though he was weightless, ending up soaring above the heavens of what true overwhelming oral sex was for him. Nick always knew what spots to explore as time zoomed by like a swift cheetah who was halfway to his goal, claiming it's prey. Nick was the skilled predator.

He loved the way his beloved Nick was knowing what Nick had wanted from him and only him. Living each day was like a dream with Nick. Soon he felt his back arch as the pleasing had worked, he loved the way that Nick had always made him moan, pant, cry out and scream as the threshold of painful pleasure was crossed. He wanted to be a moaning mess of heavy breaths, lustful purr like moans and shriek like ear piercing outbursts that shook him to the center of his very core. He loved it when Nick took immediate and true charge during sex, wanting to express his love for him.

"Yes Nick! .. yes! .." He said with a shaking series of breaths, it made Nick know that he was hitting the right spot. He went through a few hours of what was pure Heaven on Earth. "I love you too Nick .. god, you are such a beast ... you are hitting the right spots .. god you are driving me crazy!" He was sweating like a hardworking stripper spinning around on his imaginary pole, he would dance for no one but his beloved Nick. No one held his heart like Nick did and he would always let him know just how much he meant to him. Nick was like a slice of delight and adventure, two flavors that he truly craved for.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-10-2019

(haha well i do listen to music but it's usually from random playlists on youtube... but it's good, your dad, again, taught you well ;) and it's also good that you find power in songs, it's a great way of relaxing~)

(haha i can imagine! although you mightnot look exactly like your niece, I can picture easily how cute you were when you're a baby! haha that's not good to throw a tantrum, but at the same time i could imagine how cute that scene's gonna be!)

(awww you're adorable. and i love it that you also spend the time and effort into this. this wouldn't work if we didn't collaborate this well ;))

Nick was so proud of himself when Aki could barely hold his cock, his "distraction" at his backside was so successful his new husband got very sloppy. he was just drooling over his cock, he could see his back arching at the pleasure he was giving him, no longer able to concentrate on his "job". it proved again what kind of effect he had on Aki, and that power excited him.

He chuckled, Aki had rarely been so vocal. He went all in, stabbing and dragging and wriggling his tongue, taking him in every possible way. Aki was almost slumped down on his body, his toes curling beside his shoulder as he was reduced to a slump of mess with the assault on his backside. Nick squeezed his thighs one final time, tipping Aki over the edge AGAIN, before he finally released him.

Nick let Aki catch his breath while collasped on him. He sat up a little and scooped Aki up, turning him again, they were face to face now. Aki was a pile of mess, he could barely hold his own weight with the multiple orgasms Nick got him through with just his tongue. He kissed Aki on the teary/sweaty/flushed face of his, then gripped his fleshy bottom and pulled him close. HIs own cock had been throbbing with want. Now that he had prepared Aki more than thoroughly, he rested him on the tip of his staff, releasing him onto it.

The initial penetration, no mattter how much he had prepared AKi, was difficult. He squeezed himself in, while his new husband trembled and whined wiht pained yelps: poor Aki was ultra-sensitive now. Nick see Aki's cock limply jerked, spilled some seeds and then was unable to work up another errection - it was simply too soon, too quick in succession since his last orgasm, his body was in overdrive. Well, too bad the target for Nick tonight was to make Aki cum dry.... so not giving AKi any break, he started bombarding hard into Aki, stabbing again into his sweet spot drawing another round of screams, smiling when he heard how broken his voice had become.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-10-2019

(Music is so much like a true way of life for me. It helps me to think more clearly and get over my writers block from time to time whenever I am writing a story or posting in our roleplay.)

(My niece looks more like my sister than me. And she is like me a little bit. She is clumsy, has panic attacks, explosive anger and full of too much energy but I love her either way.)

(Thank you, my love. I am so glad that you love my posts, I am relieved. I love yours too. It is so fun that you and I both chat and roleplay together. It is a great way to let our imaginations run loose. :D)

Aki was also deeply proud of his own self, gazing at Nick's cock as he struggled to keep a gentle but firm hold on it. He expressed forth shaky whimpers, trying his very hardest to please Nick as well. He ended up releasing his hold on him, taking a hard grip on the covers of the bed. He did drool indeed, feeling as though he was unable to keep himself focused. He felt as though he was close to an intense climax, feeling eager to show his lover how much he loved his beloved. He quivered as his body was urgent to be pleased. He was more than eager to be impregnated once again with more children.

He fainted on his beloved's body lightly, not wanting to weigh him down too much. He panted heavily with much difficulty. He hissed sharply as his sensitive body was turned around till he was on his back. He breathed hard and harshly, trying his hardest as he had tried not to be too loud as his voice would be unable to recover. He was weary after the many climaxes were causing him to be unable to properly focus.

He tried to regain the breaths that he had lost, feeling as if he would be wrapped in such desire and temptation. He felt as though he was closer to yet another climax. He whimpered as his rear was being exposed and dominated by his leading lover, gasping as his body was being taken over by him and him alone. He slowly lowered himself upon his lover's member, biting his lower lip as he was inside of him.

He whimpered and cried out, feeling more and more of his lover's cock filling him to the point of no return. He tightened his grip on the bed's soft covers, not being allowed another second to get used to his thick and rock hard hardness. He simply squirmed beneath him, not struggling as his body instinctively seemed to want to do. He adored his lover, he and his lover had a few more hours to be pleasured till Aki could scream no more. He breathed hard, trying even harder to focus only on getting through each thrust that Nick had soon did. He was urgent to be filled up like a warm glass of milk.

Time was on their side now that the two lovers had been able to express their love for eachother. Aki loved it when Nick had dominated him even after so many intense and rough climaxes. He gazed up into Nick's eyes, biting his lower lip from time to time as he was thrusted into by Nick. He held Nick's waist, feeling his hips moving back and forth, hearing his flesh slapping against his own rear.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-11-2019

(It's great that you found some outlet... and well, haha i have a hard time imagining you have explosive anger, so your niece didn't inherit that trait from you right ;P i could hardly imagine someone as gentle and soft as you would hv such reactions!

haha yea it's great. we get to do both simultaneously... you're right, it's great fun!)

It was surreal. Now that Aki and him were facing each other, Nick could see every tiny bit of reaction his husband was giving him. HIs thick girth stretched Aki once again, filling him to the brim and i t was evident how difficult it was for his tight canal to accommodate his shaft. Aki was whimpering and quivering, panting and heaving at the pleasure so strong, even his little toes had curled up. Nick was more than pleased.

Aki had gone through so many climaxes tonight, it must have borderlined on torture for him to take his deep and strong thrusts. Yet his husband was as soft and gentle as ever, encompassing his roughenss. He would whimper someimtes when his body trembled violently, protesting to Aki how it was too much, but not once did Aki complained about it. His husband received him passively, but wholeheartedly, that Nick could feel the love Aki had for him.

"Aki...." he pushed Aki up so he was straddling over his hip, passively riding his cock. He was able to run his hand along Aki's front in their position, and ultimately his hand rested on the lower belly of Aki, where some faint stretchmarks were there, result from Hercules and Angel's rapid growth. "babe.... give me more babies will you? always stay swelled up... on this very day where we are united as one, forever, I want to give you another life... lives even... in your fertile womb. Carry my blood, AKi. You will swell up with children. You are so beautiful... it would be a waste if you aren't carrying another life in you...." he whispered, thrusting furhter up and at this point his cockhead was grinding into his cervix, knocking on that narrow path that opened to the most fertile ground of the elder man.

His thrusts were so deep, each time he nudged deeper into Aki's cervix, until at one point, when Aki dropped helplessly onto his staff, the cockhead breached through that soft ring of muscle, pushed deep into his womb, Nick yelled and shoot ropes of thick cum into his husband, emptying his balls into Aki. 

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-11-2019

(Explosive anger runs in my family. I know that it is hard to imagine but I just never got mad when we would do our roleplay. And my niece has the same anger problem that I have and so does my sister. I am nice and kindhearted and I know that anyone gets angry but I have a problem with it. My mother had an anger problem so I inherited it from her and my niece from her mother.  :( )

(I am glad that we both get to see Nick and Aki be together so passionately.  :D )

Aki felt the same exact way, the presence of their sexual appetite .. it felt surreal to him as well. He whimpered, moaned in pleasure, groaned a bit in pain but the sensations went a thousand fold beyond what normal sex was. He loved it when his beloved Nick had taken charge, never wanting to ever come down from his emotional and physical high. He kept his gaze up into Nick's eyes, adoring his dominance and lifting his head up, placing gentle kisses upon his lips while still moaning with muffled outbursts each time Nick thrusted his meaty cock inside of his painfully forced, widened opening. he wanted this moment to never ever end, clenching his teeth as the painful pleasure was becoming too much to bear for even a single moment.

He did his own pleasuring of Nick by delving into Nick's flesh, finding the true meaning that they were making such sweet, passionate lovemaking. He kissed upon Nick's vulnerable neck, making sure not to let his teeth accidentally hurt him or draw any blood whenever he nibbled upon it from time to time between what was truly affectionate kisses. He both kissed Nick's neck and licked his chest, loving how smooth his flesh was against the eagerly waiting taste buds of his tongue. He loved it when Nick took charge and his body pinned him down. He felt as though his climax was close to being expressed.

Time continued to pass on by, waiting for no one as usual. He did not care about such time, all he care for and of was how much fun he and his beloved had when they were both present in such a passionate lovemaking. He moaned and panted, droplets of sweat forming upon the two lover's flesh from head to toe, sharing such sinful secrets of what was pleasure without any single words and just outbursts.

"Yes my love, and more babies we shall have. I would love to carry more of our children and show all who dare to stare at my soon to be swollen belly that I have our children inside of me." He moaned like a purring cat, the emotions were positive as they went on like this for a few hours, locked in each other's arms while both endured such explosive desire for each other it was too much to bear. Both he and Nick had both experienced such pleasure that was always reached whenever they had both reached whenever making such sweet love and so much more than just that. He exploded his own seed from his own cock, doing such without any help from his beloved Nick. He quivered as he felt the scorching warmth from Nick's cock which aimed and fired his warm seed inside of Aki, filling up his womb till it was full and unable to hold anymore. He grew excited as he heard the sound of Nick's loud yell.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-12-2019

(haha seriously? aww it's difficult to imagine, it must be a very heated household that you shared! i think as long as you identiifed the problem, you could work on it and that's an improtant start... I think just like Aki, perhaps the right partner willh elp you control better ;) just like ur dad to ur mom? )

(n yep! they are so sweet and violently passioante. Nick would drain Aki~)

Nick panted as he saw stars, shooting load after load into Aki, his beloved husband. His hands clasped tight onto Nick's hips and he was getting so worked up, he felt like there was no ending to this sea of pleasure. time was no longer a concept.

When Nick came down from his high, Aki had slumped forward like a ragdoll resting on his chest. He chuckled at how exahusted he looked. Between them, what came forth from Aki's cock was watery, the fertile man had been so spent he could not cum with much more...

But that wasn't the end. Nick, on this day that marked their union as husband and husband, he had more energy to spend than ever. He hugged Aki tight and again started moving his limp cock within his canal, feeling his shaft slowly hardening up again, ready for round 2 of him - and perhaps round 20 of Aki, and this time he would pull the last out of his husband, bringing him over the edge that neither o fdream dreamed of.

This round 2 was certainly painful for Aki. Nick could feel his body trembling very hard, each thrust now bringing more pain than pleasure to the exhausted body. Yet Aki's insides were still biting on him eager. Aki had tried cooperating, but it was only apparent the elder man could not even move a finger at this stage. Nick chuckled and rubbed along Aki's back. "It's ok... I will tkae care of EVERYTHING." he whispered, then started another violent round of assault that had Aki squealing like a pig, much too overwhelmed and sensitiive at this point.

And it wasn't long until Nick was ready for another load - and this time, he was vaguely aware Aki had cum as well - but nothing could spill out of his prick...

(hmmm, would you find it too disgusting if Aki'd lost control of his bladder because of too much pleasure?~)

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-12-2019

(It is. And I am still a kind person, my anger gets the best of me at times but I write what bothers me down in a journal in the form of poems and come back to it later to reflect. I take medicine for it so it is not as bad as when I was little. My mother and father had a calm relationship from time to time sometimes.)

(I would love for Nick to do that to Aki. And I do not mind Aki losing control of his bladder. I will start us off. :))

Aki had also been reduced to a panting mess, his body reacting by being unable to lift his body or a single arm or leg. He whimpered breathlessly as if he ran a million miles all in one day. He wanted nothing more than to let Nick have his way with him but he was beyond the word "weary".  He was eager to be impregnated once again and carrying more children. He craved to be pregnant once more, eager to hold up a belly which would soon be swollen with children and not be able to help his own self. It was true that time was not a concept anymore because Nick was not fully pleasured yet.

He felt as though he was close to another climax, also sensing that Nick had a whole lot of pent up energy. He wanted to pleasure Nick's body, calm his mind and soothe his soul. He was in unimaginable amounts of pain but he had bore through it with the strength of a soldier. He gripped the covers of the bed that he and Nick both made love on and felt Heaven was not without a discomfort to reach the promise land. He wanted nothing more than to be with his beloved Nick for more than a single night of what was fierce lovemaking sessions. He wanted to be on the threshold of what was agonizing pleasure.

He was weary after the constant, harsh thrusting but did not keep Nick from achieving his sexual high. He was curious as to how Nick had so much energy dwelling in him like an eagerly flickering flame, refusing to be blown out by strong winds. So far he did not struggle as he could not do such things even if he tried. He was just that tired. He wanted his beloved Nick to burn out after soothing his inner sexual urges. He sensed the strong flames of Nick's passion dominated him without a single moment of slowing or stopping for a long while.

He felt as though he was on a rough road but the painful pleasure made him feel more than the word "alive". He found that he was tired but he did not ever struggle, he simply swam beneath the waves of violent lovemaking. He whimpered and moaned weakly, his voice becoming a crackle of what it once strongly was. As if that was not overwhelming the intense pleasure caused him to lose control of one of his bodily functions, his bladder. He blushed as he realized that was happening and he had been embarrassed.

(i can see clearly how kind you are through your words... and certainly also through the lovely character AKi was demonstrating in our rp! the anger might just blind you at the heat of the moment, i know you're a gentle person in your heart - words couldn't lie ;) )

(aww thanks babe. You're always so accommodating of my quirks, i appreciate it a lot!)

As Nick looked up to Aki struggling in this sea of pleasure, his heart was full of peace and love. His husband had always accept him as he was, no matter how he treated him, he was always eager to please and that touched the deepest part of Nick's heart. The young man knew he had his problems, but his Aki was always there. He was always accepting and he knew, no matter how bad he felt about himself, AKi would always stand by his side and try his hardest to make him feel better...

How could Nick ever love someone as much. In a way, not even their children could rival Aki - but he would not tell anyone. Not even Aki himself. He knew his husband loved their children very much, so to compare their love was unwise.

He clasped on AKi and began his final assault, the dash to the endpoint,... he was about to let go when there was this warm fluid dribbling out of Aki, which made him snap open his eyes to see...

"Aki....?" he whispered... there, between them, was a trail of golden fluid dribbling down from Aki's half-hard cock. Aki's body was unable to reach another orgasm, instead, it found another way of "releasing" and.... "Oh Aki... you're so cute...." Nick smiled, resuming his thrust which caused Aki's cock to pulse out urine, working like a foundtian as he pounded into Aki utnil both of them screamed in pleasure, consumed by the ecstasy of this ultimate union of soul and body.

their bedsheets were soaked. NOt only was there Aki's urine, but also their other bodily fluids and cum. Nick could only chuckle at the mess they'd created as they came down from their high. Aki was still hiding on his chest. "Come on babe... that's not your fault. I'm just pushing you a tad bit too much... hmm, well, emptying your bladder could allow more room for storage on another..." he chuckled, rubbing AKi's lower belly, he knew there was now more room for his womb with his bladder empty now. Perfect for making babies...

In the end Nick had to change their bedsheet sand settle, by the end of it, both were so tired they fell asleep immediately, with Nick still tightly wrapping Aki in his arms. Tomorrow, he would show AKi around properly - if Aki was able to walk. let's see....

(I know I am repeating when I say this but you are sweet. You are understanding as well. I love your words and you as well. I prefer to remain single, I am not in search for "the one" yet. :))

Aki was beyond tired, closing his eyes as he rested for a while. He loved it when Nick showered him with affection, always wanting to do the same for him. He smiled, gazing up into Nick's eyes as he took in the sweat drenched presence of Nick and him alone. He was eager to please him but for now all he wanted to do was rest for a while a regain the drops of strength that he was forntunately stiill gifted with.

He adored Nick with all of his heart, never desiring to ever be out of his sight. He wanted to always be with Nick with everything in his whole entire world. Nick was like glue, always stuck to him like a strong bond. Life was about exploring and having adventure and he loved being alive with Nick by his side. With each finishing thrust from Nick he was weary and whimpered, feeling his body aching with discomfort.

As much pain he was in he did not struggle nor fight against him. He wanted nothing more than to pleasure his beloved Nick even through it all. As the hands of time passed on by he found himself unable to hold back his urge to urinate and felt it spill from his half rock hard and half soft cock, he continued to blush and was embarrassed to show his face. He gazed up into Nick's eyes, his own tear filled ones were still shy after doing the unthinkable. He wanted nothing more than to simply lay in Nick's arms and relax for a while. Life was also about taking chances, dipping your feet into many many new experiences.

Living was so much like a kid in a candy store, eager to please his beloved Nick and him only. He always wanted to keep Nick pleased and pleasured, no matter how weary he truly was. He was critical in making sure that his beloved Nick was fully at his attention and his alone. He loved him with all of his heart and soul and so much more than just that and that alone. When Nick was finally done and over with Nick yawned, falling asleep almost instantly and forgetting all about and of his painful sensations. He slumbered for a while after the soiled sheets of the bed was properly changed because they were damp.

He curled up in the warmth of Nick's arms, never ever wanting to move from that spot. Never ever. He yawned one last and final time, staying asleep and remaining that way as well as Nick was. In the wee hours of the start of dawn's first light he awoke with true energy, smiling as he made a breakfast of fluffy eggs, crispy bacon and last but not least .. soft sweet pancakes that were a light brown.

(well i could never grow old of such sweet compliment :) and hey! isn't that I'm "the one"? ;) at least spiritually i feel that connection... )

Nick didnt' bother with cleaning them up after the change of bedsheets. He, too, was content but exhausted. wrapping Aki in his arms, he quickly fell asleep. Neither of them was aware of the little miracle taking place in Aki's womb, but instinctively, Nick had already placed his hand over the precious child-bearing ground, guarding over the place where many more of their children will grow from.

The next morning, Nick had woken up , literally empty handed. he looked already blearily, in search of his new husband. Upon hearing the crying of their babies and the little noise from downstairs, he could guess where Aki was.

Pulling on a robe that opened wide at his chest, he strolled down the stairs. Even the nanny had blushed a little seeing the young master's perfect physique. He smiled and cooed over Angel and Hercules, before coming to Aki's side. "Hey babe... i see you are not too sore this morning." he smirked giving Aki a morning kiss. As mischievous as Nick always was, he squeezed Aki's butt where he knew he would be still quite sore, his sly little smile widened when he heard his husband hiss and and his knees went weak, losing his balance a little to slump against Nick's chest. "hmm, careful, husband...." he smiled using this word for the first time.

(Oh my, I am sorry. You are truly the one for me. And we do connect in such ways that it is truly spiritual and you are a wonderful lover. :D)

Aki smiled, multitasking with feeding the twins for a minute or so before returning to cooking breakfast. He kept them happy and distracted, retrieving toys for them to chew and play with. He wanted the both of them to stay calm and free from getting worked up in a tantrum. He was more than eager to have a wonderful start to his day, freed from any and all stress. Love was more than a feeling, it was a true way of life and living it was beyond Heaven or cloud nine. He listened to a song in his head, the such music was a positive tune to think about and it was what was always on his mind.

He hummed gently, not noticing that Nick was now awake and was on the prowl for him. He was well rested after a long slumber last night after their fierce, heated lovemaking session. He was startled by Nick's voice speaking to him but did not express such things. He hissed and then gasped as his sore rear was being squeezed ever so roughly by his beloved protector. He loved it when he was able to express tightly pent up sexual urges. He tried to ignore the soreness from last night's sexual escapades but it was much too hard to. He wished that life would remain this way without any bit of trouble.

As the start of the beginning of the day began he was more than proud that he was able to pleasure Nick, even when he was tired and weary from the intense, rough sexual activity. He turned around for a minute or so while letting the breakfast like meal cool off, his cheeks becoming bubblegum pink and his eyes hungry with gobbling up Nick's handsome appearance as he saw the robe that had barely covered his strong, perfectly sculpted chest. "Good morning love, and I am a little sore but it was worth it. You fucked me like a true beast last night." He didn't hold back with talking dirty.

The present was eager to be explored, smiling as he walked over to the kitchen table. He shared a delicious breakfast with Nick, both sitting down across from eachother happily. "Thank you for helping, I almost fell." He was relieved that he did not hit the floor as he stumbled slightly.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-13-2019

(;) you're welcome babe. you're one adorable person that i natrually feel that want to cherish you and love you :) )

Nick chuckled lightheartedly - it always pleased him when Aki was talking dirty, and to have praised him so outrightly for how thoroughly he fucked him last night, it was an even greated compliment to him. The nanny had slowly disappeared into the back, leaving the space for the newly weds, but not before Nick caught her blushing as well at how loveydovey the pair was.

Nick smiled and led Aki towards the chair, placing a cushion on it before lowering Aki into it. "You're welcome, love. Afterall, I'm the culprit for causing that sore... how could i let you just fall." He smiled and pressed a kiss on Aki's mouth. he started on his meal and hummed in approval. "that's delicious, Aki. I love this." he smiled at Aki.

Now that their stomaches are full, Nick first tended to the twins. the babies were waving their chubby arms in the air, happy to see their daddy and mommy. Picking up Hercules, he smiled at the baby and raised him up high. "hey baby... want to see the sea? it'd be the first time.... Aki? what do you say we take a walk around the house with the little ones?" he smiled suggesting.

With the bright sun, they put in place proper protection for the babies. looking at Aki, Nick smirked and pulled over his hand. "for you, I have a special outfit for you...." he smiled pulling him back upstairs.

On the bed, there was an outfit formed only by leather straps. the crisscrossing straps cleverly laid over each other would cover up Aki's nipples, was like a one-piece swimsuit, but ended at the bottom end with a cage over Aki's cock.

"you'll be wearing this.... do you like it?" Nick smirked.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-13-2019

(Aw, thank you sweetheart. I feel the same exact way about you. Blush ..  :D )

Aki had a filthy mouth but he always spoke that way to Nick and only him. He felt as though he never had the same mind blowing sex with his deceased ex husband Christopher that he had each night with Nick but he did not give a damn because he was with his new beloved now.  He was with his handsome lover Nick and he loved that realization each and every single dawn, evening and night. His love would never ever fade from existence, not even if he were to pass away but he did not dwell on that depressing topic. He did not notice the nanny and nor did he even remotely care about her in the very slightest.

He did not ever think of her as a threat to the relationship between him and his Nick. He simply glanced at the nosey, shy nanny without interest, silently showing off his embraces and kisses as she had retreated to the nursery where the twins were now silently slumbering in after having their fill of their mother's endless, warm and sweet natural breast milk. Existence was so much like a luxurious bliss and it was something that the fertile Aki always wanted to be a part of with Nick standing by his side and be a loving mother to their children like Nick was as a father. He knew that his beloved was young but he was much more mature, loving, serious and most of all he was level headed than Christopher ever was. He loved that and so many other things about him.

"You are welcome, my love. I always adore cooking for you each day. I love trying out recipes of breakfast and dinner." He smiled, blushing as he caught presence of Nick's adorable smile. "You were always more gracious of my meals than your father." He chose not to remember how Christopher had been so cruel to him and his own son, Nick. He loved the way that Nick had showered him with endless affection, he never felt that happy with Christopher but now he had chance to fix Christopher's wrongs and bring serenity back at home now that Nick was rewarded riches beyond both his and Aki's wildest dreams.

"Ooh! .. I would love to!" He said happily, always wanting to see that of what he never saw when he was with his ex husband because of all of the business trips without him. "If we go outside it will be good to explore nature with the twins for a while, we should let the nanny have time to herself to rest for a while. I bet that she is tired because of watching over Angel and Hercules all night."

"An outfit? ..:" he gently put the two twins in the stroller before following closely beside Nick as they ascended up the stairs. When they walked into the room he was alerted to the outfit that was laying on their shared bed and he immediately smirked as well, putting the outfit on with help from Nick. "Oh Nick! .. I love it!" he said blissfully as he stripped from his previous clothing and dressed up in the sexy outfit and had went downstairs to where the twins were happily waiting in the stroller.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-14-2019

(aww babe you're so kind :) compared with before, i feel like you are in general in a better mood now. was I wrong?)

Nick was in an exceeding good mood - and he nodded happily at Aki's suggestion to let the nanny had her rest - he was quite sure the nanny will be on for night duty for the twins since they would not have the time for their children while busy making their new siblings for them - that was a very pleasing thought and Nick spread into a wide smile thinking about the "nightly activity" they could indulge in.

It was great hearing Aki sound so confident and happy, but the mentioning of his own faterh dampened his mood a little. He hated the man, especially his cruelty against Aki. his harsh words and demaning insults on his pregnant lover would never be forgotten . the mentioning of Christopher had brought out some of Nick's harsher personal traits and that was why the outfit was chosen. It had originated from the concept of shibari, or rope bondage, where sexual pleasure was brought forth through cleverly tied knots and ropes around the body.

Nick smirked mischievously as he helped Aki fit into the outfit. it might feel just like a sexy outfit for now, but as they walked and the suit started having an effect on Aki, his husband would probably just beg for him to release him from this confine...

Nick led the way, pushing the stroller, he interlaced his fingers with Aki's as they made their way down to the wooded path. on their left side was the beach leading out to the azure sea. the sun was great and his Aki was lovely walking beside him with basically nothing to hide his gorgeous body.

"Aki.... I love you so much." he smiled kissing Aki. He estimated in about 50 more steps, Aki would start feeling the slightly uncomfortable tug on his cock by the leather ropes... then there would be this tingly sensation around his nipple. let's see how long his Aki could hold on.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-14-2019

(Thank you, love. I am proud of how far our roleplay and our relationship has become. My mood is alright, thank you for asking. I love it that  we both have freedom to be fully imaginative in our roleplay. I could never be mad at you, sometimes life just gets me down. I am blessed to have a lover like you. :))

Aki was also in a positive mood, never ever wanting to be out of his sight. Not even for a single minute. He hummed softly as both he and Nick took their merry time with walking through the peaceful area of woods with the twins. He smiled up at Nick from time to time and had loved the times that they we're all four spending together. Aki loved it the moments that they gazed up at the presence of nature that had surrounded all sides of them as they walked through it. The harmonious sounds of gently tweeting birds and endlessly croaking frogs filled their ears, causing each to become calm.

He was loving the symphony of Earth's creatures and knew that the twins were also relaxed as they curiously stared at many of the things that made up nature such as lush dark emerald green moss, soft grass rough brown bark of tall, towering trees, hard parched soil beneath their feet and so much more items that were both old and new. Nature was truly a beautiful sight to behold with ones eyes. He felt as though life and growth was making all four of them better humans. After a few hours he begun to feel the effects of the cage on his cock and his steps faltered. He blushed as he felt as though he would faint with how overwhelmed his cock was feeling as the minutes ticked and tocked by. He was weary as more of minutes became hours. He had to stop from time to time to catch the breaths that he had lost.

He softly whimpered, wanting to be truly released from the overpowering sensation of the tight leather ropes had on his emotions. He desired to be held down and fucked by Nick to no possible end till he was practically screaming his name but held back from such things, even when he wanted release. He was trying to ignore the tight ropes that bound him like a close caress and rough tugging sensation upon his cock and a highly sensation of tingling upon the areas of what was his highly sensitive nipples. Life was eager to be held by the horns and rode to no possible end.

"I love you too, Nick." He said happily, holding Nick's hand and squeezing it from time to time whenever he felt such painful pleasure overtake him and his five senses, driving him crazy. He felt as though he was not in control of his emotions and mind "This leather is making me crazy." He said with a soft murmur of a voice as his breathing became breathless and unable to be still. It was quivering even when he was trying to keep it straight and strong. He gasped softly whenever the presence of lust had slowly overcame him like a strong tidal wave.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-15-2019

(you are only too sweet to me, I'm really flattered. You are surrounded by good people. that love alone would get you through any kind of hurdle you face in real life. I'm also glad you are finding such comfort through our rp!)

As they immersed themselves into mother nature, Nick was also relaxing further. He took the time to appreciate the lovely scenery, ocassionally he will bring Hercules and Angel out from teh stroller and coo over them with the brilliant array of color - they were still too small to understand what was going on, but the stimulation of the different elements of the nature was enough to make them giggle happily.

Nick, being the ever attentive husband of Aki's, did not miss the signs that his love was beginning to feel the effect of this tailor-made suit for him. Nick loved how his lover attempted to act like he was fine, hurring up after he had taken the pause to catch his breath. Through the suit, he could see Aki's cock trapped within the confines of the cage and his prick was dripping with precum already, yet with the cage in place, he was unable to get hard fully, nor was he able to touch himself.

As they went on around the island, Aki's face became so flushed and his breath so labored, Nick knew they might need to tkae a break now. Aki's knees buckled and Nick grabbed him beside his waist. "Hmm, is that?" he murmured rubbing the tip of his nose against Aki's flushed cheeks. "is it JUST the leather that's making you crazy? how about me?" he smiled and trailed his hand up, dancing his finger along Aki's body, he went on to circle him tight beside him and fondled his engorged and sensitive nipple. It was trapped tightly between 2 leather bands, the red making a stark contrast with the dark leather.

"And what do you think about hte babies? they'd be staring at us....." Nick further went on further, teasingly remind Aki that not only were they going to be making love out in the wild - but they'd also be doing that right in front of the innocent eyes of their babies. "What do you say, Aki?" he chuckled and squeezed Aki's balls, left dangling under his prick and was not surprised by the embarrasingly loud yelp his husband let loose of.

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - SilentFeather - 04-15-2019

(I love you so much. And our roleplay and chatting really brightens my mood each time I reply to your awesome posts. It is like I am actually Aki. And I also love replying to our chatting as well during our roleplaying, It makes things much more better knowing that I will get to chat and roleplay with you.)

Aki was teethering on the edge, carefully trying to cross the line between pain and pleasure without fainting. He had wanted to pick Angel or Angel up and bond with them but his arms were much too tingly and as was his legs as he tried his very hardest not to trip on his suddenly unsteady feet. He was wearing heels that matched his outfit perfectly but now they were becoming of nothing more than a burden.

Angel and Hercules were blissfully innocent, not knowing as to the main reason as to why they were not held by their mother. He bit his lip, bit the inside of his cheek or his tongue as the sensation of excitement danced upon his flesh like a fresh feeling of shiver that shook him to his very soul. He did not want this to ever end. Not even when it would increase to severe levels that would soon be of a reality.

He wanted to feel the feelings creep up behind him and take fierce, firm hold. He was soon a panting shell of his true self, desiring to always feel as though he was completely and truly helpless. He adored it when his beloved Nick was always making feel as though he had an eternal sugar rush, never wanting to ever stop loving Nick and or being addicted to him. Nothing would ever stop him from loving Nick.

Mentally, his mind was focused on rewinding as to many times that he was dominated by Nick. He was always eager to be fucked to his lover's thrusting rhythms until his voice was cracked, his throat was scratched raw and he could barely scream or control his natural bodily functions. He was unable to walk and further, leaning against a thickly trunked tree as his chest rose and fell with pant like breaths.

He wanted to touch his body to soothe his irritated body but he was unable to because of the cage holding his cock in a tight, firm embrace. He was driven to the edge of sanity as his irritation turned to insanity. He needed to be touched once more by Nick, urgent to spill the seed that was filling the length of his medium sized cock. He wanted to be filled with Nick's cock like a tall refreshing glass of milk.

"No. You and the leather are both making me crazy. I do not think that I will be able to walk any further, my love." He moaned gently, not wanting to startle the twins. He was unprepared as one of his breasts sore nipples were being played with by his beloved husband, causing him to be in a fit of what was positive energy but at the same time he groaned in pain from time to time.

"I agree with our twins, they would be staring at us the whole entire time if we were making love in front of them." He said with a lustful smirk, biting his lip in the same way that he used to express that he wanted to be fucked by his largely dicked and beloved beast of a husband. "I would love for you to fuck me to no end, you always know how to reach my right spots."

RE: True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) - bhdire8 - 04-15-2019

(yea i like how this go simultaneously. Have i ever asked you if you're in school or working? It's good to get to know you bit by bit, and it's also fascinating seeing traits on Aki appearing on you as yourself! and truth be told, I like both Aki in real life and in rp ;))

The begging and pleading of Aki pleased Nick to no end. He liked it when his AKi was so soft and pliant, helpless even, needing his guidance and his order to properly behave. He loved it especially when Aki was lost in pleasure and pain, yet still look at him for his approval, always eager to please. He tilted up Aki's face and pressed a wet kiss on him, entangling their lips together as a respond to the lustful way his husband was looking at him.

Nick was skillful and with just a heated kiss, he managed to arouse Aki further, enough so that the man was squirming in the realm of endless desire again, craving for touches and attention. As the kiss deepened, Aki was melting into his arms and Nick was only too happy to clutch him securely around his waist, holding him close and safe. "Alright then, let the babies witness how their siblings are being created." he chuckled lightheartedly and lifted Aki up. He pressed him back against the bulky tree and fondled behind his balls, where the cage was locked.

The touch caused Aki to scream with delight. The fondling hand of Nick's stimulating him further, but his cock was strained and trapped. Nick chuckled. "Oh babe... I haven't even started and already you're screaming so loud." he smiled, continuing fondling. He was blindly reaching for the hidden button that would release the cage. Hidden cleverly between Aki's balls, there was this little trick buckle....That was the design of this suit, specifically for this purpose, the wearer will have to endure mind-blogging pleasure even when the partner was ready to free him from his confines.

"Ah, there it is." with a slight click, the cage was released and immediately Aki's prick popped out. WIth another teasing stroke on Aki's balls, Nick was delighted to find Aki welcoming his first orgasm of the day.

"as sensitive as ever...." Nick lazily rubbed his nose against Aki's cheeks. While Aki was still lost in pleasure, Nick freed his own cock out and aimed at AKi's still slightly gaping hole, without much preparation, he launched himself into Aki's tight and moist hole.