Mpreg Central
The Strip Club (Open to All) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Strip Club (Open to All) (/showthread.php?tid=13855)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - SnowWolf - 11-19-2018

'' dont give up Mark, one push or two and you little one will join its sibling, i know you can do it !'' cheer Duke, trying to hide the pain of his triplet kicking his insides.

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - Birthroleplayer27 - 11-19-2018

Mark goes squatting on the bed "it feels so big I think I'm going to tear

'' oh crap '' *Duke quickly grand a bottle of lubricant to help the passage as much as possible* '' yeah its a big one, your ready ?''

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - Citus - 11-19-2018

(11-18-2018, 02:03 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: *I go back to my table and wait for someone else sexy to come by unless the other boy wanted another round*

*I walk straight to the table of Cairi *

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - Birthroleplayer27 - 11-19-2018

Mark crys in pain pushing hard

*finally Duke pulls Mark third child* ''You did it mark ! three healthy kids !!'' *shouted happily Duke *

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - Birthroleplayer27 - 11-20-2018

Mark smiles gently tears overflows his face

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - Devotedhelper15 - 11-20-2018

(11-19-2018, 09:30 PM)Citus Wrote:
(11-18-2018, 02:03 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: *I go back to my table and wait for someone else sexy to come by unless the other boy wanted another round*

*I walk straight to the table of Cairi *

Hey

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - SnowWolf - 11-20-2018

*Duke hands to Mark his third born before finally sitting heavily rubbing his one triplet bump* ''ouff....that went wel..ouch..i think i need a minute''

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - Citus - 11-20-2018

"Oh Cairi please wait I have forgot something." Eric went back were Duke was with Mark and saw him rubbing his belly. "Is everything okay Duke?" Eric said while holding his own

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - Devotedhelper15 - 11-20-2018

(11-20-2018, 02:09 PM)Citus Wrote: "Oh Cairi please wait I have forgot something." Eric went back were Duke was with Mark and saw him rubbing his belly. "Is everything okay Duke?" Eric said while holding his own

Sure. *I watch as he walked away*

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - Citus - 11-20-2018

*I come back barely wearing something. And sitting down so my belly is touching Cairi. *

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - paulaenlaluna - 11-20-2018

Tom wanted to help, he really wanted, but he was paralysed by the scene. And he might be in the same situation soon enough. Only thinking about it made his legs quiver.

His surprise didn't last for too long. Suddenly the boss entered on the room, furious as Mark was giving birth, as he couldn't get a good bid for him. Goddammit Tom wanted to punch that man, but he allowed to get himself pushed towards the stage, where the master of ceremonies was introducing him.

The music started while he gracefully walked towards the central pole, swinging his hips and round belly. He grabbed the pole with both hands and bent down on a sensual wave, his ass on display. A deep breath, and he jumped crossing his legs between the pole. He give a turn before stepping on the floor again, bending down on a squat with a slow movement, his legs spreading, his small belly the main focus. He felt a slight pain at his back but he needed to do it he needed to do it for the baby inside of him.

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - Citus - 12-04-2018

The now nearly naked Eric is now walking backstage giving Tom a look at his dance. Somehow Eric began to be attracted to pregnancy to.

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - Devotedhelper15 - 12-05-2018

(11-20-2018, 02:23 PM)Citus Wrote: *I come back barely wearing something. And sitting down so my belly is touching Cairi. *

*I run my fingers through your hair*

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - paulaenlaluna - 12-09-2018

Another turn, another squat, another sensual wave, more pain. He felt a heavy stare and turned to Eric, winking at him. And finally, with a dramatical wave the music ended.
"Urban Stanley, ladies and gentlemen! One of a kind, and for limited time! His name is already on the biding pool and we have already some competitors! Tonight's round will finish in a hour so don't miss your chance to share an unforgettable night with him?"

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - tjopj44 - 12-13-2018

(11-15-2018, 02:43 PM)paulaenlaluna Wrote: "Quite. I have never thought having birth would be like this." He answered. He appreciated the gesture, even though he still had some reserves. It didn't hurt to trust his coworkers with more personal matter from time to time. Thank you"

He lated down in the couch, shivering a bit when the other was applying the glitter "It's cold!" He grinned. When Mark woke up, he waved at him. "Welcome to the real world"

(Sorry for the late, i really got busy this past few weeks)

"I bet. But hey, listen to me. I bet you will be okay. You will have your babies and have enough money to leave this place. All will be fine, eventually" he said with a reassuring smile before standing up with some difficulty. He waddled to the backstage and waited for the next person to finish their dance so that he himself could enter. He was hoping to find someone to fuck him right until his water broke, and then to give birth on the stage and get a lot of money, which he planned to give to Tom, so that the young man didn't need to go on stage and could leave and go live his own life.

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - pregokillerkirkboy - 01-24-2019

name:james
pregnant with 7 for 4 months

james is bringing an order of cheese burger and fris to a costumer when hesteps up to the table he tried to give the drink when he felt something down there and the man is looking down there and james knew he was probaly dripping in pre-cum. after checking on the costumer. the costumer whispers in his ear wannna rent a room? yea lets go

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - Devotedhelper15 - 01-24-2019

*i approach the young man, concerned* Hey, love. Are you okay?

RE: The Strip Club (Open to All) - SnowWolf - 03-05-2019

*Duke glared at the manager but couldn't anything about it as himself was closing on due date and would have to last until the bidding to earn his maternity leave*