Mpreg Central
The Breeding Station (OPEN) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeding Station (OPEN) (/showthread.php?tid=1489)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 03-11-2013

Ryne nodded. Ryne pushed again and felt this baby slide out easily. Ryne readied for the last baby. Ryne asked Arannis. "Do you think Madison is alright?"

Ryne pushed his all his might. He felt the baby start to leave his asshole. Ryne felt the head leave him and he started to push the shoulders out. Ryne felt the last baby leave him and he was relieved and he rested.

Ryne nodded and he put his arms around his baby girl. He started to rock his baby, and smiled at his daughter. "Yuki, I'll call her Yuki."

"Arannis, do you want to have another baby? I don't mind." Ryne asked with curiosity. After seeing his first daughter die, he still wasn't sure. But he thought Arannis might want more children.

Ryne nodded and gave Yuki to Arannis. Ryne lied down and rested

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 04-15-2013

Ryne woke up before Arannis. He looked at her then had an idea. He got out of bed and headed to the science bay. Still sore from the birthing he continued down to his destination. He arrived at the lab and entered.

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 04-16-2013

"I know you wanted a baby, a family to raise. So I came here." Ryne said heading to a vial. "I'm trying to create a human-Aethon hybrid. So I came here to create or find a way to have a hybrid baby."

"Yes, I'm okay with it. Besides I think it was mostly the Twilight that made me tired. I can handle it, so please let's do it." Ryne said looking at Arannis with hope.

"That could work. Ok let's try it." Ryne said with conviction. Ryne gently took the vial from Arannis and uncorked the top. He looked at the vial with hesitation, but mustered up the courage and drank the concoction. Ryne then cleared the table and lied down on it. "Hurry, I don't think the potion will last long."

"Yes, I don't mind as long as your with me." Ryne said with love. He felt the eggs start to produce, turning him on as felt them surging through his womb. He felt himself enter Arannis, feeling her wet. " Let's do this Arannis." Ryne said grabbing ahold of her breasts and started to massage them.

"Yes, I want to make you feel good too." Ryne said smiling. He moved his other hand to Arannis' rear and to massage her buttocks. He then pulled her in and gave her a kiss. Swirling his tongue in her mouth.

"I guess giving birth gave me a little confidence, huh?" Ryne said with a chuckle. Ryne felt what was coming and was excited. "Please, Arannis, Impregnate me!" Ryne said, a voice filled with ecstasy.

Ryne felt the warm liquid enter into his womb. He was out of breath from this time of passion but he smiled knowing he was going to be pregnant again.

(I'm signing off for tonight, but I'll be on tomorrow.)

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 04-17-2013

Ryne blushed. Even after gaining some confidence he still was embarrassed by such things. "I can't wait to give birth to our children."

"9 months, usually." Ryne said after hearing Arannis said she had a surprise, he started to get excited. "What is it? Please tell me!" Ryne said with uncontained excitement.

Ryne returned the kiss and started to massage her breasts. He couldn't wait to have the baby and couldn't wait for the surprise. Ryne then positioned himself and entered Arannis again. He started to thrust into her again.

"I'm still here, I guess this is a... hidden persona." Ryne said with a sly smile. He continued to kiss her, moving down to her breasts. He moved down to her left nipple and started to rub it with his tongue. Then he started to suckle on her breast.

"I'm sorry." Ryne said a little embarassed and regretted what he did. He didn't want to hurt Arannis and he didn't know what came over him. "I'm sorry.. I-i-I-I didn't mean to hurt you. I just want to make you feel good too." Ryne said hugging her.

Ryne was surprised when Arannis rolled him over to be on top. He took this opportunity to start to thrust into her again. His belly rubbing against her flat stomach. Ryne was turned on by the sensation. He continued to thrust into her. "I'm cumming Arannis! Here I..." Ryne said abruptly before exploding into her. He felt his hot sperm leave him and enter her. Ryne then pressed himself against Arannis, trying to catch his breathe.

Ryne tried to read his babies minds but he couldn't. "I can't. Maybe their minds are still underdeveloped. It make take time until their minds fully form. I guess that really makes them part human." Ryne said with a chuckle at the end. "Please I wanna see the suprise!" Ryne said giddily