Mpreg Central
The Breeding Station (OPEN) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeding Station (OPEN) (/showthread.php?tid=1489)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 04-19-2013

"Keep it in, I'll get the ultrasound." Ryne said as he moved to find the ultrasound. He instead found some stretching cream. "Arannis, I found some cream that make your belly a little more, elastic." Ryne said "Do you want me to rub your belly." He blushed, he was always on the receiving end of belly rubs, but he never rubbed someone else's belly before.

Ryne nodded. He put some cream on his hand than started to rub in small circles gradually getting bigger. He continued doing this for five minutes, almost lost in thought he continued rubbing her belly before he remembered that he had to check if it work. He found the ultrasound machine, and put some jel on her belly, he moved the wand over her womb to see if their experiment worked.

Ryne continued to move the wand over Arannis' womb but he couldn't see anything. "I'm sorry, Arannis, but the insemination didn't work." Ryne said sadly.

"Don't blame yourself. We can't control these things, you know." Ryne said. He felt sorry for Arannis, he wanted to help her experience pregnancy too. Ryne then decided. He got on the table with Arannis and started to make love to her.

"I know, and I understand if you can't get pregnant, this is why I'm doing this, to show you that a child is created with love." Ryne replied. Ryne grabbed Arannis' hand and put it on top of his belly. "These babies were created with our love for each other. I'll continue as many as you want till you won't have anymore. I love you Arannis. I love so much." Ryne continued to pump deep into her, believing with a shiner of hope that Arannis could get pregnant. He only wanted to make her happy.

"I will Arannis, I will." Ryne continued to make sweet love to her. He continued to make love to her until he cummed. His seed pumped deep into her. Ryne was tired from the ordeal but he kissed Arannis regardless.

(Want to skip to a few weeks?)

Ryne nodded. He got the ultrasound machine out, with difficulty as his belly grew to biblical portions. He managed to swing the machine around to the front of his belly, while holding the wand. He put on some of the cold jel on Arannis' belly. He moved the wand around to her womb to see if they officially conceived a child. Ryne looked at the screen and smiled. "Congratulations Arannis, your pregnant!" Ryne turned the screen to show a single fetus growing in Arannis' womb.

Ryne chuckled "Why not we continue this later. I'm so happy for you though." Ryne shined with happiness, he helped get the first Aethon woman pregnant. He was so happy for Arranis, he couldn't be happier. His children twisted and turned in his womb. 'They are happy too.' Ryne thought as he chuckled.

"Probably." Ryne answered. He got on the bed with Arannis. He started to kiss her and rubbed her belly. Ryne was happy to know his family was expanding. But he was worried. "I hope your parents will like me."

Ryne nodded. "I can understand that." Ryne continued to kiss her, then he entered her. He made slow love to Arannis. Ryne was careful to not hurt her or their new baby with his large belly. He felt his babies start to kick. Ryne chuckled. "I think their excited about having a new brother."

"It'll be alright. I know we'll have a son." Ryne said with confidence. He continued sliding into her, moaning as Arannis rubbed his belly. "I'm sure your father wouldn't mind, we are partners after all."

"I just know." Ryne chuckled. He started to moan when Arannis started to kiss his neck. He felt himself coming closer to orgasming.

Ryne returned the kiss. Wrestling his tongue with Arannis, he loved the feeling of being with Arannis. Soon he cummed into her, filling her with his hot seed.

Ryne woke up with his little nap with Arannis, hearing the captain saying that they were landing. Ryne gently shook Arannis. "Arannis, wake up, we're here."

Ryne could feel the millions of eyes watching him. He felt a little uncomfortable with the huge crowd watching him. When he and Arranis arrived at the palace, Ryne was very nervous at meeting Arannis' parents.

"It is nice to meet you and yes please." Ryne replied. He quickly sat down, he was still very nervous but they seemed to like him.

"Thank you Jalenar." Ryne rubbed his belly. "Yes, Arannis has been providing more than enough for me and the babies." Ryne said.

"I'm glad. How are you doing? Are you going to tell them?" Ryne asked implying about her pregnancy. He would hope that her parents were understanding about her predicament.

"I understand, I won't tell anyone." Ryne said hugging her. He started to lift up Arannis' skirt of her dress and started to rub her buttocks. He started to kiss her as well, gently showering her with kisses.