Mpreg Central
The Breeding Station (OPEN) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeding Station (OPEN) (/showthread.php?tid=1489)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 04-19-2013

Ryne nodded. A little disappointed that they couldn't make love right now but still. "Alright, let's go." Ryne pulled Arannis onto the bed and continued to kiss her, kissing her neck then back to her lips. "I love you Arannis."

"Probably both. I'm even bigger than last time." Ryne said. It was true, his belly reached out a meter in front of him. "I never felt this horny before, my...sexual tendencies have double, if not tripled." Ryne said as he blushed. "Maybe we should check tomorrow. "

"Alright." Ryne shared a long kiss with Arannis. "Where can we go to do these... things?" Ryne asked, wondering they could possibly go without anyone disturbing them.

"Lovers? I knew you bred with other breeders, but I never knew to had lovers before me." Ryne said surprised, but he knew it could be true. She was beautiful, no wonder, she could have anyone she wanted. This fact made him a little sad.

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 04-20-2013

"I once loved someone back on the Reqiuem, but she and I couldn't be together. She was a lover to the leader of the station. All I know was that it was a one sided relationship. I knew I couldn't be with her otherwise I would be killed." Ryne said glumly. "But I'm glad that I could meet you and I'm glad you chose me." Ryne said with true happiness.

Ryne was the first to wake to the sound of Yuki crying. He slowly got up, his belly being his biggest obstacle. He waddled to Yuki's crib, carefully bent over and picked Yuki up. Ryne gently rocked her and whispered to her. "It's becoming a hassle to even to walk over, you know that." Ryne said he chuckled.

"Sure, you can feed her. Maybe your right." Ryne said glumly."I wish I didn't have to but I guess I have to." Ryne gave Yuki to Arannis then sat on the bed.

(13)

Ryne chuckled at the thought of Arannis putting a small amount of children in him. "Sure, show me where." Ryne smiled

Ryne nodded, he lied down on the large medical bed. Ryne lifted his shirt and started to rub it. He was turned on by the sensation. He continued to rub his belly, over the months his belly has gotten so sensitive, he would get turned on by a single touch. Ryne started to moan. He put his hands on his mouth realizing what he I'd and he blushed furiously.

13! That was a big number! He had deliver greater numbers but the children he delivered were small compared to the babies he had with Arannis. Ryne started to cry. Not tears of sadness but tears of joy. "I-I'm so happy, Arannis. Thank you." Ryne said through tears as he kissed Arannis.

Ryne nodded. His dreams were really coming true, having a family, a BIG one at that. "We should go tell your parents, I'm sure they would be excited to hear." Ryne said as he was getting up.

As they were walking down the corridor, a thought came to Ryne's head. "Hey Arannis, you said you have older sisters right? Where are they?" Ryne asked out of curiosity

Ryne started to regret his decision as a number of Arannis' sisters were crowding around them. On the positive side, they were giving compliments and congratulating him and Arannis. On the negative side, they started to rub his belly. Ryne couldn't handle the sensation of all these women rubbing his belly. "Please, I'm sensitive there." Ryne said weakly.

"It is nice to meet you all." Ryne replied. "Arannis mentioned you girls at the breeding station." Ryne blushed at the sisters compliment. "Thank you, I've had practice."

Ryne nodded with a heavy blush on his face. Arannis grabbed his hand and led them down the palace. Ryne had a feeling he would get lost in this place without Arannis. Finally they arrived.

Ryne stared at this hidden utopiain garden . It was beautiful. "I love it. I feel kinda dirty doing it in this beautiful place." Ryne chuckled. He felt the children start to kick in his belly. "I think the babies like this place too."

Ryne returned the kiss. "Oh yeah, I forgot." Ryne blushed as he chuckled. He started to grab Arannis' buttocks. He was starting to beg for them to make love.

Ryne was turned on by his belly being rubbed. He pulled Arannis onto him and he started to touch her breasts being careful not to cause any pain due to sensitivity. "Arannis, lets do this. I can't wait anymore." Ryne said trembling underneath Arannis

Ryne felt a jolt of pleasure run up his spine. Ryne felt Arannis move her hips with him. "Arannis, I can't wait till your bigger. Then I'll be the one tending to your needs." Ryne said smiling.

Ryne moaned as Arannis kissed his neck. He started to rub her buttocks. He then started to rub her breasts and a thought came to his mind. "In only a few months, you'll be producing breast milk. Won't you?"

Ryne saw the worry on Arannis' face. So he kissed her passionately and continued to thrust into her. He felt himself about to explode with cum. But he kept it in. He broke free from the kiss. "I know we're swimming up the danger creek. But I'm certain we can get through this. We just need to have faith."