Mpreg Central
The Breeding Station (OPEN) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeding Station (OPEN) (/showthread.php?tid=1489)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 04-20-2013

Ryne moaned again as Arannis moved her hips. Ryne cummed into Arannis with great force. He could feel his seed overflow her womb. Ryne said as he panted. "Don't worry....Arannis....we'll get through....this together." Ryne lied down on the grass as he tried to catch his breath.

(Sure)

Ryne woke up when he felt his babies start to kick. Ryne been in bed for two weeks now, to big for his own good. His belly was so big, it could touch the floor without Ryne having to do anything. But now Ryne had a bigger problem, he was hungry and his children were reminding him heavily. "Alright, alright, we'll get something in my belly, alright?"

"I've been better. How are you doing though? I know it's hard having nausea and it must be hard trying to hide the bump." Ryne said worrying for Arannis' cover. He started to dig into his breakfast.

"Do you think that your sisters will figure it out?" Ryne said worrying about Arannis and their unborn baby. He was scared that if someone found out about her pregnancy, they would hurt him or even worse Arannis and their children.

Ryne nodded. "I'm sure it will be okay." Ryne rubbed his belly and looked at Arannis. Then Ryne blushed as an idea came into his head. "C-c-c-could I rub your belly?" Ryne asked.

Ryne gulped. He was always the one having his belly rub but he never rubbed someone else's baby even if it was small. Ryne slowly put his hand out and put his hand on her belly. Slowly gliding his hand over her small belly

"Yes, the baby seems to be growing alright." Ryne said smiling. He then leaned towards her belly, he started to kiss it.

Ryne smiled that Arannis was enjoying his kisses. Ryne started to feel something on his pelvis. A pressure, something he couldn't ignore. "Arannis, I think it's starting. I think the babies are coming!" Ryne said with a little worry.

"Please it would be an honor to birth in the lake. How are we gonna get me thre?" Ryne was starting to breathe, not to help with the labour but because he was scared. Tears started to form in his eyes.

Ryne was scared. He had given birth to a large brood last time but he was scared that the babies wouldn't be born safely. Ryne looked over at Arannis. "Arannis, I'm scared. I don't know if I can ca do this."

Ryne complied. As he took off his clothes he felt a contraction hit. Ryne grabbed his belly as it became rock hard. Ryne ignored the pain and entered the cool water.

"And now our children will be born here." Ryne chuckled. Ryne moaned as another pain hit him but this time he felt something pop inside him. His water broke. Ryne felt so much pain. "It hurts so much Arannis."

Ryne nodded with a blush. He slowly parted his legs, allowing his belly to move through downwards. Ryne felt another contraction, as his first child began moving through to his anus.

Ryne moaned from the massage. He felt another contraction hit him. "Arannis, I completely forgot, we didn't think of any names did we?" Ryne chuckled to lighten the mood.

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 04-21-2013

(6 boys and 7 girls)

"How about both? It'll be nice to have both kinds of names." Ryne said kissing Arannis to distract himself from the pain. Unfortunately, that time lasted for a few seconds as another contraction hit him. "How much more till I can give birth?!" Ryne yelled.

"The way I am now is fine." Ryne said resting on his buttocks. Ryne felt another contraction hit and he knew what to do. He started to push, feeling his baby start to move through his anus.

Ryne smiled at Arannis' compliment but he then gritted his teeth as another contraction hit him. Ryne pushed but he felt his second child move through his birth canal. Ryne felt his second child head through to his dick. "Arannis the second baby is heading through my penis!"

"I've birth through my penis before, but its hard to push through both holes." Ryne yelled."I'm going to push both." Ryne said. A contraction hit and Ryne pushed as hard as he could. He felt both his babies start to move through both birth canals. He felt the first child slip through while his second child slip through afterwards.

Ryne smiled. 'Two beautiful daughters.' Ryne thought. He had barely enough time to rest before another contraction hit. He felt his third and fourth child moving down to his anus. They were coming quick.

Ryne nodded. He did as he was told and pushed as hard as he could. He pushed out the head to the midway point before he was out of breath. Ryne pushed again, managing to get their third baby out. He had little time to think as the fourth baby was already on the way.