Mpreg Central
The Breeding Station (OPEN) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeding Station (OPEN) (/showthread.php?tid=1489)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 03-24-2014

Zero rubbed the part that where the baby kicked. "Of course. I want to have your children and I meant it." He explained.

Zero smiled as he showed his massive belly. "It's our baby girl! Come on little one, don't you want to say hello to your grandma and grandpa?" He cooed to the unborn child.

(Perhaps, if Zero has sex, he gets pregnant and the number simply doubles everytime. Or, he gets more fertile everytime.)

Zero was surprised at the connection, but he welcomed it. He rubbed his belly lovingly and cooed. "If it's too much to ask, could I get something to eat? She's hungry." He said as he rubbed his belly.

Zero smiled as he watched what his daughter saw. "Are you comfortable little one? You need a name don't you? How about Madison?" He asked his daughter.

Zero smiled. "I know. And now we have our own daughter. Little Maddy. I'm so happy!" He said as tears of happiness formed in his eyes.

"Well, I don't know my family. I was an orphan. That's why I joined the breeding program. To find someone and have a family. I wanted to have my children something I couldn't have, a family." Zero explained as he rubbed his belly lovingly, telling his daughter that he'll be with her.

Zero smiled. "I know. Let's go and eat. Maddie is making me hungry. Not even out of the womb and causing trouble." He joked as he rubbed his belly again.

Zero ate, starved and wanting to make Maddie strong. He are plate after plate until he couldn't eat anymore. He slid back into his chair and rubbed his belly to ease his stomachache.

Zero smiled as he rubbed his belly. "If I could kiss you right now Maddie, I would. But only mommy can do that." He cooed as he rubbed his belly. "Maddie said she's loves you."

Zero smiled. "Daddy is just fine Maddie. I love you very much." He said happily as he rubbed his belly.

Zero smiled. "It's not easy, but its worth it. I'll gladly carry our babies no matter how much it takes." He stated as he laid down and rubbed his belly. He started to hum a lullaby to Maddie.

Zero smiled as he watched his daughter fall asleep. "Get some rest little one. Tomorrow, you'll be one step closer to entering this world." He whispered to Madison.

Zero kissed Talekia. "I'm fine. I may be big but I feel comfortable." He said as he laid down. "It's okay little one. I know you're scared. But it'll be okay. Me and mommy are going to keep you safe and warm when your born. I promise." He whispered to Madisob.

(I think the pregnancy should last for three months. The pregnancy will make zero very hungry, horny and a little emotional)

Zero smiled. "Everyone is different. I want to experience everything this pregnancy gives." He said happily as he rubbed his belly.

"No. You were my first. And you'll be my last. Your the only one I want to have children with." Zero said happily as he rested his head on the pillow. "Goodnight. I love you."

Zero smiled as he fell asleep. As he slept, his belly grew as Maddie grew. By morning, Zero's belly reached 2ft in diameter. Zero woke up and smiled at his growth. "Hey little one. You grew without me?" He joked as he rubbed his large belly.

Zero smiled before he felt an erection. "Go back to sleep Maddie. Me and mommy need some private time." He asked his daughter.

(About twice the size of a normal baby)

Zero smiled as he felt Maddie go to sleep. He then grabbed his member and started to masturbate, doing so until Talekia woke up.

Zero smiled as he still masturbated. "Morning my love. I was wondering if you would like to have sex? I'm so horny!" He exclaimed as he moved a hand to his hole, finding pleasure if he touched it.

Zero moaned. "This feels amazing! But I want you to be on top." He stated as he rubbed his belly cutely.