Mpreg Central
The Breeding Station (OPEN) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeding Station (OPEN) (/showthread.php?tid=1489)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 03-09-2013

"Some humans are like that, but not all the time." Ryne said in between moans. Ryne only met Arranis but he felt a deep connection with her. "I can't wait to see the baby." Ryne felt Arannis' wet insides on his penis. He loved this feeling as much as he loved this woman.

"Yes. I know it sounds weird but I feel a connection with you. I understand if you don't share the same." Ryne looked at her without much expression. He knew he shouldn't have said that to her. It made him embarrassed. To share his secret but he knew he can't keep much away from her.

"Yes, I can wait." Ryne said. Ryne felt Arannis' seed move into his womb. He always loved the feeling and sharing it with the person he cared about made it feel even better. "I'll wait for you until your ready." Ryne moaned in ecstasy and lied on the bed tired.

"Yes, I sense.. six. Six heartbeats!" Ryne said before taking the vial from Arannis hand and gulped down the foreign drink. "It felt great for my first time. Thank you for going easy on me. I won't be a burden to you while I'm pregnant."

"Well alright... If you want to. Lets get something to eat." Ryne looked at Arannis, as she hugged him and blushed. "I was wondering... Where do the babies come out from." Ryne asked with curiosity and excitedly.

"Thank you." Ryne smiled at Arannis. Ryne followed Arannis to the cafeteria. He was going to enjoy their time together. As they entered the cafeteria, Ryne sat down and wondered what he should to eat.

"We'll let's see..." Ryne thought and said "I'll have one of everything." Ryne said thinking about some of the tasty foods here. "Humans aren't really that interesting like Aethons or Twilights but normally only our females can get pregnant until recently." Ryne said with pride. "I grew up on the Reqiuem, I was an orphan there and didn't have a family at all. I was fascinated by pregnancy and thought maybe I could raise my own family. When I heard of the Breeding Station, I immediately signed up. I enjoy pregnancy and love birthing."

"Not really, I just birth them and give them to their respective species. One day though, I'll have my family." Ryne drank his drink. "What about you, what can you tell me?"

"Sure I would love that." Ryne smiled at Arannis and sipped his drink. Then suddenly felt an urge but he tried no think about because he was embarrassed by it. He hoped Arannis wouldn't notice.

"I have umm... some sexual urges, this usually happens to me when I'm pregnant. But usually I just jack off. Maybe I should do that after." Ryne said with a blush. He never really told anyone about his little secret.

Ryne blushed as he was eating. No called him handsome before. As he finished up his meal he lied back in his chair to rub his extended stomach. He tried getting up but the babies and his lunch weight was forcing him down.

"Sure. I think I can walk the rest of the way." Ryne started walking but before he could even get to the door he started to get tired. By the time he reached the door he was out of breathe.

"Umm... Maybe swimming could help me build some stamina but don't worry getting tired like that a lot when I'm pregnant. I've just been out of shape." Ryne said sheepishly. As he was being carried. "Actually there is something I need to tell you. Remember the Twilight egg I told you about." Ryne said as revealed his secret.

"The egg was inside me when we, did it." Ryne said embarrassed. "I decided not to find another seeder. I think it may be getting me tired."

"Not just our DNA, also Twilight DNA." Ryne said with shame. "Wait, what do you mean?" Ryne said with curiosity and a little fear.

"I wasn't lying about the babies! I still have the six just I didn't tell you about the seventh! I'm sorry if I confused or hurt your feelings!" Ryne said with tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "I'm sorry! I don't deserve you!"

"Thank you. Umm... What were you talking about before though? Something about the reason were here."

Ryne looked frightened with pleasure. Arranis was looking at him with the eyes of a sex hungry predator. "I'm guessing your ready for another round."

Ryne moaned as Arranis rubbed his large belly. His belly felt bigger than it was a few hours ago, Ryne dismissed this as growth spurt. "Alright, I'm ready." Ryne waited for Arranis to make her move.

Ryne moaned again as Arranis grabbed his privates. "Please give me everything. I'll do anything for you, you name it." Ryne said hypnotized by ecstasy. Ryne felt something move under his skin, like something swirling in his womb. It turned him on as it moved.