Mpreg Central
The Breeding Station (OPEN) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeding Station (OPEN) (/showthread.php?tid=1489)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 03-10-2013

"I don't know if its even an egg anymore. I think it already hatched inside me." Ryne said before moaning. He loved it when people rubbed his belly. It always turned him on.

"I don't know what happened to the shell. All I know is that the Twilight likes to move a lot, and I don't think it can do that in a egg shell." Ryne was curious what happened to the egg shell but dismissed it as something that comes with a Twilight pregnancy.

"The Twilight contacted me like anyone asking for a Breeder. Twilights take DNA from other species as a survival technique, taking the most prominent DNA of other species and making it there's to use." Ryne felt the Twilight move underneath his skin. "Ya, maybe he's looking for the exit." Ryne chuckled at his own joke.

Ryne noticed Arannis sadness. "Why are you sad? If you want we could have more babies if you want." Ryne said holding her hand. "Please let me help you for all you've done for me."

"Yes, I would love to carry more. Don't think of yourself as weak or ugly. You're the first and only woman I ever loved." Ryne said with compassion. "The reason why is because its just who I am. I want to repay you for your kindness in any way. You gave me what I always wanted, a family."

Ryne smiled at Arannis. "Alright then, and don't worry. I don't care if you're taller than me, I enjoy it." Ryne planted a kiss on Araniss neck and held onto her hips.

"Hey, how have you been? I be thought of some names for our baby, I hope you don't mind any human names."

"I was thinking if its a girl we name her Madison." Ryne said with happiness. "Or if its a boy I was thinking Edward." Ryne thought with happiness. "Edward or Madison Void."

"I guess a little girl would be great. And yeah that's my last name. I kinda chose made the name up." Ryne rubbed his belly and reach to kiss Araniss but was unable to kiss her from his seat.

"Yeah well-" Suddenly Ryne felt the Twilight move inside him, it felt like it was trying to escape, it kept swirling around his womb and was causing him a lot of discomfort. Then suddenly, a large gush of water came out of Ryne's asshole.

"I'm not sure." Ryne had given birth before but he was always alone when he did it. He was not sure if he could give birth in front of Arannis. He was nervous to say the least. The Twilight hit hard against his womb, signaling that it wanted to be out. Ryne stifled a cry of pain. He could feel the contractions kicking in for this creature and as they did Ryne's belly turned as hard as a rock.

"No don't leave. I'm just not used to someone being with me, but I want you to be here to see this event with me." Ryne said with sincerity. "Yeah, it is coming fast... NNGHH... And it really wants out."

Ryne nodded and did as he was told. He looked down but all he could see was his large, moving belly. "What's it look like down there?"

"I don't know. I'm scared that I'll hurt the babies. And it hurts to much to move." Ryne said bearing down on a contraction. He still had to wait till he could give birth.

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - Larkin - 03-10-2013

Regulus was terrified. His first ever birth, and his help just left...

Regulus let out a distressed wail, his eyes wide and frightened, darting left and right for any sort of help. The pressure urging him to push was almost unbearable...

"How much more?!" Ryne was breathing as he was told. But the Twilight kept bringing him pain. Ryne felt a hard hit in the womb, like getting hit in the stomach with a baseball bat.

Ryne was breathing steadily, but his babies made a point to make when they kicked. The real problem was the Twilight. Ryne could feel it move down his birth canal. As it did Ryne realized just how big it was. It was probably bigger than his own belly yet it could fit in his womb with 6 other occupants. Ryne was worried, Arannis hadn't returned and he was scared of giving birth on his own again.

Ryne nodded to Arannis. He felt a contraction coming and when it hit he barred down "NNNGGHHH!" Ryne stopped unaware of his progress.

Ryne moaned in both pain and pleasure. Pleasure for the massage, pain for the Twilight wriggling through his birth hole. Ryne barred down when a contraction hit and pushed with all his might. "NNNGGHH... Guh... I felt something come out, please tell me it came out.?!"

"They look like insects or reptiles or both!" Ryne explained trying to say through his pain. (This is what he's birthing http://images.wikia.com/deadspace/images/8/8d/Dead_Space_3_Nexus_Beast_top_and_side_concept.jpg)