Mpreg Central
The Breeding Station (OPEN) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeding Station (OPEN) (/showthread.php?tid=1489)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 03-10-2013

(Search up the Nexus Necromorph)

Ryne did as he was told and pushed hard. He could feel the head exit his body and the rest of the body move through his body. "It feels like my guts are going to come."

"What are you going to do?" Ryne asked curiosily. He wasn't sure how she could help with a creature that was probably bigger than him.

Ryne saw Arannis' fear and he knew what to do. When his next contraction he pushed as hard as can feeling the rest of the Twilights body start to exit. "I got to keep trying. To get our babies out." Ryne said with conviction

Ryne kept pushing, feeling the largest part of the Twilight body move through his asshole. Ryne kept pushing feeling the Twilight almost out. "NNGgghhhh!" Ryne felt the Twilight finally leave his body. Ryne was relieved that the biggest child was out of him.

"Sure let me see it." The droid nurse brought the Twilight and Ryne thought 'Ugly like the last one I saw, but to them this little guy would be quite cute.' The droid took the Twilight away and Ryne felt the next contraction for his Aethon babies.

Ryne drank greedily. Needing to stay hydrated. Ryne rubbed his belly affectionately. "C-could you rub my belly." Ryne blushed. He knew he shouldn't be embarrassed about these things with Arannis.but he couldn't help it.

Ryne felt the kicking of his babies. "I like it when you rub it." Ryne felt one of his children start to move down his birth canal.

Ryne smiled at Arannis. He felt a contraction hit and Ryne started to push. He could feel the baby move to his ass hole. He breathed steadily as he got tired. Another contraction hit and he pushed. He felt the head pash through his asshole, and he kept pushing. The first Aethon baby was out.

Ryne was happy that his baby boy was born but he felt a contraction hit. The next baby was already on its way. He could feel the head hit his birth hole.

Ryne was panting from both pain and pleasure. Ryne pushed again, trying his best. He pushed and he felt the baby's head come out then its body. Ryne was happy that he got the third baby out but he had four more to go.

Ryne nodded. "Okay, please help me. My legs feel like jello." Ryne said. Ryne felt the fourth baby moving down to his birth hole.

Ryne nodded. He breathed in and when the contraction hit, he did as he was told and pushed lightly so he wouldn't tear. Ryne felt the head start to stretch his asshole till the babies head stretched it to the max. Ryne knew it wasn't even at the the half way point on the head. He was tired and worried, worried of tearing.

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - shadow - 03-10-2013

Vyrion felt a sudden pain in his stomach and groaned. The pain forced him to the ground. "Oh....." he moaned. It was a contraction. Once it had passed, the Lyrkin grinned, knowing that soon he'd give birth. Just then, a powerful gush of fluid spilled between his legs. Instantly he noticed his belly shifting downward, the babies decsending to be birthed.

Ryne kept pushing slowly. He felt himself tear a little, so he pushed with little force. He felt the head slide out, Ryne breathed in as much as he could, relieved that the head was out. Now Ryne started to push out the body slowly.

Ryne heard the other male welp and the fluid pouring out. 'Poor guy, hope he does well.' Ryne thought

RE: The Breeding Station (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 03-11-2013

Ryne smiled at her compliment. Ryne pushed a little to get the shoulders ou but he couldn't. "Arannis, I think it's stuck! I can't get it out!" Ryne was scared for the babies.

Ryne nodded and did as he was told. As he was on his fours, he pushed. The pressure relieved. Ryne pushed and felt the baby slip out of him.

Ryne looked behind him and saw Arannis giving CPR to their baby girl. Ryne started to cry. Saddened for his dying daughter. Ryne whispered a small prayer "please, someone... Anyone please save our baby."

Ryne nodded. He had to keep pushing, for his other children. He held back his tears and pushed. He could feel the fifth baby reaching his birth hole and he pushed until the head was out.

Ryne chuckled a little but he was tired from all the births today. He pushed when another contraction hit and felt the rest of the baby come out. He was glad but now he had to get ready for the sixth baby.

"I don't know if I can do it anymore. I'm too scared for the babies." Ryne had lost hope after Madison was born he didn't know if had the strength to do it anymore.