Mpreg Central
Night Bearing (Closed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Night Bearing (Closed) (/showthread.php?tid=1995)

RE: Night Bearing (Closed) - DragonKnight - 07-08-2013

Ryne nodded as he pushed as hard as he could. He felt the first child begin to come loose and the second child begin to calm down. Ryne felt the first child slide out of him. Damian grabbed the baby as he felt the second begin to crown.

RE: Night Bearing (Closed) - (lovespregnancyRP) - 07-08-2013

Damian wrapped the third baby up "it's a girl out first daughter amazing job Ryne the fourth one is crowning are you comfortable you want to try moving positions?" Damian whispered as he quickly kissed his little girl and put her in the crib

Ryne shook his head. "It hurts to move." He said tired. He felt a contraction and pushed as his fourth child slid out to its shoulders.

" alright wait for the baby to turn then give me a big push and it will be out your doing great Ryne.." Damian smiled kissing Rynes head

Ryne nodded as he waited. Suddenly he felt the child turn, so he pushed. He pushed as hard as he could until the baby slid out of him. Ryne took in deep breathes as he had time to relax.

Damian smiled " it's another girl 2 girl 2 boys...great job Ryne..." He smiled as he wrapped the little girl up and put her in her crib he then hugged Ryne tightly whispering in his ear " anything I can do to help rub your back or your hips?"

Ryne looked at Damian. "My hips. Can you rub them, please?" He asked in a pleading voice. His belly was a lot smaller to begin with, feeling a baby kicking and moving to position. Ryne held onto Damian, giving him a hug.

" keep your arms around my neck Ryne.." Damian whispered as he rocked slightly side to side and moved his hands down massaging Ryne hips " your doing so amazing baby..."

Ryne smiled. "Thank you but can you tell your kids to be patient." He chuckled. He moaned at his massage.

Damian smiled " unfortunately baby I can't just hang in there your doing great I'm pretty sure there's only 3 more..." He massaged Rynes hips deeper trying to relax him as he rocked side to side

RE: Night Bearing (Closed) - DragonKnight - 07-09-2013

Ryne enjoyed the comfort Damian was giving him. He felt another child begin to descend down his birth canal. It didn't cause him pain though, he moaned as the baby started to travel downwards. The baby was beginning to crown when Ryne was on the verge of cumming.

RE: Night Bearing (Closed) - (lovespregnancyRP) - 07-09-2013

Damian massaged Rynes hips deeper as the baby started to crown Damian noticed Rynes erection he slid his hand down rubbing Ryne

Ryne arched his head back as he was being stroked. He felt the baby's head pass through and it shoulders reach his exit. The baby came out quickly and as it did, Ryne came as well.

Damian smiled and quickly took the baby wrapping him up and putting him in the crib " it's another boy..." He said cheerfully as the other baby started to move down Ryne could tell the head was huge Damian smiled and leaned down happily cleaning Ryne up

Ryne felt the next child move down his birth canal. It felt huge, so he started to push, being turned on again from it. The head started to hit the half way mark when he stopped. "I can't do it. I'm too weak." Ryne said weakly.

Damian kissed Rynes head " hey your half way there you already gave birth to 5 of our children you can do this...I know you can...what if we try getting you up gravity might help lower the baby..." Damian whispered taking Rynes hand

Ryne rubbed his head in Damian's shoulder. He tried to push as hard he could, the baby's head began to move outward slowly, making without much progress. He breathed in and out, feeling the pleasure as he pushed

Damian smiled and slowly stood up with Ryne Rynes arms wrapped around his neck he reached down putting his hand on the baby's head guiding it out "Ryne listen the heads really big so you have to give me the biggest push you can I'm here for support...so if you wanna squat down we can..."

Ryne nodded to Damian. He got into a squatting position and waited for the contraction. As the contraction hit, Ryne dug his nails into Damian's shoulders, pushing as hard as he could until his face was red. He felt pleasure begin to overtake him again. The baby's head exited his canal, and the shoulders begin to appear. He pushed again and he cummed as the baby exited him.

Damian smiled " good boy Ryne your really amazing on one more to go..." He lowered Ryne back onto the bed picking up his child he wrapped it
Up and put her in her crib " it's a girl..." Damian said with glee and Ryne felt the other baby start to descend but it was still close to his womb and barely lowering as it was so huge