Mpreg Central
Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) (/showthread.php?tid=2143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - Littleittyboy - 08-08-2013

Jace shook his head "I don't trust it. I think its like the forbidden fruit in that Adam and eve bible story. I don't think we should go near it" he said quite scared of what the consequences may be of eating it. He gasped and moaned softly as the stabbing pain returned, only for about ten seconds before it left again. He took a shaky breath scared

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - wulf1walker - 08-09-2013

Dante nods not going to chance it and puts the fruit back into the fridge before turning to look at Jace raising an eye brow. "maybe you should sit down? i can pour you some water and make some food for everyone?" he suggests rubbing his stomach which has grown somewhat.

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - Littleittyboy - 08-09-2013

Jace: "Im honestly not hungry right now. Thanks for the offer though" he said sincerely as he got up from the stool and went back to sit on the couch terrified thefood would make him sick at the present time

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - wulf1walker - 08-09-2013

Dante nods and sits back down at the table looking to Erik before he starts working on a puzzle. it keeps him busy and out of the way when he is not needed.

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - nightshadow - 08-09-2013

Erik watches Jace leave the room going back to the couch, before looking to Dante. Erik looks down at Dante's stomach noticing it had grown some.

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - Littleittyboy - 08-09-2013

Jace sighs looking at his enormous stomach tearing up a little. He hated this. Hated it. He wanted to go home. He whimpered quietly as another ripple of pain ran through him and decided to get some sleep before he wouldn't be able to

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - nightshadow - 08-09-2013

Erik having thought he heard a noise shook it off as his imagination. He could tell the other two guys were nervous about giving birth soon, knowing he hated having went through it the first time. Erik rubbed his tiny bump looking up to Dante, "I say once we all give birth once, we need to try find a way out of this place."

Dante nods in agreement "i think that would be a good idea too." he rubs his stomach feeling a kick.

Jace sighed, unable to get comfortable. He stood and went back to the kitchen holding his stomach up a bit trying to take the pressure off hush back "I can't get comfortable" He said annoyed

Erik frowned, "I know you don't want to hear this, but you wont be able to get comfortable until the babies come. Once I started feeling the cramps, I wasn't able to until the kid came out. However don't worry, we are here to help." Erik smiled trying to make Jace feel better, "We were discussing trying to escape after we all have given birth once."

Jace frowned hearing the news about not getting comfortable. He nodded "Yeah, I think we should but we can't go back to modern society if we're constantly getting pregnant?"

Erik nodded, "Your right but I have a house back in the woods. The land and house was left to me by a relative so no one goes up there. It be much nicer than here, however I agree trying to get out first."

Jace nodded "Maybe we should look for ways out now? Before I or Dante have to give birth" he said rubbing his sore stomach

Erik nodded, "Alright let's start looking. Find any thing that looks weird or something we could break to get out of here."

Jace stood and started to look around the house for anything they may be able to use to get out. He looked through his bedroom, through the laundry and through the kitchen but couldn't find a thing

Erik began looking around the house trying to find anything, but wasn't having any luck, "There has to be a way out of this place, even if we have to knock out the walls."

Dante tends to vanish from time to time. currently he looks distracted staring off at a wall as though he hadn't heard they were trying to escape now.

Jace sighed and sat down. The effort of just walking around had tired him greatly, not to mention that when he was looking he had got another two contractions.

Erik sat down at the kitchen, "There has to be some way of getting out, even if we have to start cutting the walls."

Jace sighed "I just want to go home" he said sadly as he rubbed his large stomach. He moaned quietly as another short contraction hit. He looked over at Dante "What are you looking at Dante?"