Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open)
Wink 
A group of guys thought it would be hilarious to tease a woman who had just given birth saying that it would be so easy to give birth. It was no where near as painful as what the media suggests. What they didn't realize was this woman who had heard them was a witch and she cursed the whole group causing them to be pregnant all the time. So when they gave birth another baby was immediately planted in their stomach. The witch cursed them too making labour twice as long, twice as painful and once the baby was born almost twice as big however the growth of the baby lasts only three months. They were sent to a small cabin with only a few rooms and no way to escape. This is where they now live.

Rules:
No obscene amount of babies 1-3 is max
Try to have the times of labour and birth at different times so we don't have three people all having babies at once
Have fun :)

~~~~
Name:
How far along:
Description:

~~~~
Name; Jace Patrick Hardgrove
How many babies: twins right now
How far along: 2 and a half months(8 months)
Description: Short dark hair, average height, light muscles, green eyes, pale skin

~~~~
Jace breathed heavily as he left the bathroom. He had almost wet himself...again. He'd waddle ran to the toilet thanking god that no one was in their at the time. He was so sick of being pregnant, he just wanted them out and go back to his normal life(they are unaware that they will constantly get pregnant). He sat down on the couch leaning his head back as he breathed deeply rubbing his aching back. He closed his eyes as he kneaded at his own tense muscles letting out a quiet moan of happiness.
Name : Erik Moon
How many babies :One
How far along : 3 months(9 months)
Description : Spiky black hair, average height, medium muscles, blue eyes, tan skin.

Erik watched as Jace ran as fast as he could to the bathroom. Out of the two, Erik was going be the first giving birth, having wished they wouldn't have made fun of someone giving birth. Erik had been in labor for days, and still no sign of the baby. Erik knew all he could do was walk around the cabin however the pains were on top of each other, "Ohhhh!!!" Erik screamed out loud, the pains becoming too much.
name: dante darkwater
# of babies: 1
how far along: 1 month (5 months)
description: short ice blonde hair spiked up in back, tall and skinny, pale almost white skin, emerald green eyes, one lip peircing.
-------------------------------------------------------
Dante stands in the kitchen looking into the fridge unhappily as he rubs his belly which is just beginning to show. the cheese he had been eating the other day seems to have vanished. he was going to surprize the others by making a meal today.
Jace looked sadly at Erik. He felt bad that Erik was first. He waddle over to him "Are you feeling any movement yet?" he asked softly. He knew how long Erik had been in labour for and it was absolutely ridiculous. "Maybe if you walk around a bit it will help?"
Erik nodded, "I been walking around for days, either this baby doesn't want out or it's huge....oooohhhh!!!!" Erik bent over groaning, feeling a gush of water coming out of his anus. Erik looked down spotting the water, "Thank god, I must be close!!"
dante hears the sounds down the hall and walks up closing the fridge to check on his friends to make sure both were ok or if anyone needed help. not known to say much more quiet as he is still lost and new to the home. he peeks around the corner as though to ask if they need help. his eyes doe eyed and wide as ussuall he is almost like the kid brother around here rather timid.
Jace nodded "Yeah. I think that's your water. Ill go lay some towels on the bed for you" I said quickly waddling grabbing the towels and putting them on the bed before going back to him wrapping an arm around him to support him as I led him to the room
Erik nods letting Jace help him to the bed, as he sat down. Getting some pillows propped up, Erik laid on them, glad to be able to lay down, before the strongest contraction hit him, making him feel the baby shift, "Ohh...god...I think I need to push!!!!'
Jace pulled off his pants and boxers quickly as to see his anus "Push then. Push whenever your body tells you too" he said gently prodding at his anus to see if it was ready. Jace was actually learning to be a midwife at the time this happened so he knew the general idea "You seem to be 11cm, possibly more so I don't understand why you didn't have the need to push before..."
Erik shook his head, "I don't know, maybe because that stupid witch wanted it this wa....aahhh!!!" Erik bared down pushing hard as he could, and as long as he could.
Dante stands in the doorway and asks speaking up only just loud enough to be heard. "do you need any help? like to get water or something?" he really wants to help even though he has no clue how other than to stand by and just be there.
Jace shook his head frantically "Don't call her anything else. I don't want anything worse happening" he said scared. He looked down gently prodding his anus as he checks to see if he can see the baby at all "No sign of it yet. Keep going"
"Sorry." Erik nods not wanting it, before looking up to see Dante, "Can you help me prop up, these pillows aren't helping with pushing." Erik knows there isn't anything else he could do. Erik bares down pushing hard as he could, "Ohh god!!!!!"
Dante steps into the room and helps to prop Erik up he offers a hand to Erik if he wants it to squeeze through the pain.
Erik takes Dante's hand, looking up to him, "Thanks." Erik squeezes it hard as he begins pushing hard as he could.
Dante doesn't even flinch at the tight squeeze as he stands there to help keep Erik propped up and just to try and be there to comfort.
Jace looks up at him terrified and shocked "The baby is huge!" He grabbed his hand taking it and putting it against the child's huge head "This is going to hurt like nothing you've ever experienced in your life to get this baby out!"
Erik shook his head, "You don't have to tell me, it already hurts like hell...aaahhhh!!!!" Erik screams and squeezes Dante's hand pushing with all the strength he has feeling the babies head starting to stretch him.
Jace looked at it still in a state of shock at the size "Seriously. Its like twice the size of a normal baby. You need to keep pushing or the baby is going to slip back in" I said pushing my fingers in trying to help stretch him a little
Dante looks to shut himself off from what is happening still there to help if he can. he would probably be found in the kitchen at the table in a small panic after this being the youngest and not that far along yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,403 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,190 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,090 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,425 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,319 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,581 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,041 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,570 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,278 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,498 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15