Mpreg Central
Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) (/showthread.php?tid=2143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - nightshadow - 08-09-2013

Erik lays his head back against the seat, starting to sleep himself not waking up until the sun began rising to shine in his eyes. Looking back Erik hoped Jace and Dante were alright.

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - Littleittyboy - 08-09-2013

Jace whimpered quietly as a contraction hit again, he panted quickly waiting for it to finish. Once it did he began to stroke Dante's hair again

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - nightshadow - 08-09-2013

Erik looked to Jace, "How you holding up? I know it's rough but your get through it."

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - wulf1walker - 08-09-2013

Dante blinks his large eyes looking more owl like as he takes in the light and puts an arm over his eyes "mmhh. are we there yet?" he asks sleep still in his voice.

Erik smiles nodding, "Yes, we are here. We were letting you sleep before we head inside."

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - Littleittyboy - 08-09-2013

Jace nodded before closing his eyes breathing quickly as another contraction hit "And I think we should go inside because Im getting damn close"

RE: Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open) - wulf1walker - 08-09-2013

Dante sits up quickly looking just as pale as he did when they had to pull over. he yanks the door open and quickly waddles just out of sight he might be getting sick.

"I agree." Erik nodded getting out of the car waiting as Jace and Dante got out following him into the house. Opening the door, Erik let Jace know there was a bedroom down the hall, "Just in case you want to lay down before your time comes."

Dante makes his way inside and lays down on the couch dark circles under his eyes. thats ussually the sign that he is getting a fever.

Erik enters noticing Dante still isn't looking well, "Dante, how you feeling? Is there something I can do to help?"

Dante groans sofly "i think i might be getting a fever" he says quietly

Erik nodded before going into the bathroom getting a cold rag, bringing it back, "Here place this on your forehead and relax. I'm going make you something my mother made me to get rid of fevers. Your have to drink it for a couple days but I promise it works."

Dante nods resting back on the couch

Erik goes into the kitchen pulling out the ingredients before starting to cook and mix them. Bringing a cup back, Erik hands it to Dante, "It may look and smell nasty but it's good and helps. Make sure you take a cup once a day for couple days."

Jace waddled into the bedroom breathing heavily by the time I got there. I laid on the bed moaning as another contraction hit

Dante nods and drinks it

Erik knowing Dante would be resting, headed into the bedroom finding Jace on the bed, "Do you need anything Jace? I could stay with you if you like."

Jace nodded a little "That would be nice" he smiled curling in on himself moaning quietly

Erik nods coming to sit on the edge of the bed rubbing Jace back hoping it help him take his mind off the pain.

((Got to get off, be back on tomorrow night))

Jace hummed in appreciation

(goodnight! :) )