Mpreg Central
Centaur Breeders(Closed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Centaur Breeders(Closed) (/showthread.php?tid=2155)

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - Littleittyboy - 08-12-2013

Jace pulled his face up to stare at him "Hey, look at me. You're strong enough, you know how I know that? You already birthed two of these things and I just birthed two of them and you are so much stronger than me. You're so brave. I love you, alright? I believe in you" he said kissing him gently "But it will just hurt more and take longer with your legs closed like this"

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - (lovespregnancyRP) - 08-12-2013

Liam whimpered and opened his legs " I love you jace..." He cried out as he bared down biting his lip as he pushed trying not to scream

Jace looked at his boyfriend whimpering slightly "I love you too. Scream if you want, its okay" he said gently rubbing his boyfriends thigh gently

Liam nodded but he felt so exhausted he couldn't scream anymore he just whimpered and pushed as hard as he could " get it out..." He begged

Jace looked at his boyfriend worried and gently massaged and stretched his hole to make it easier for him "The heads almost out baby. You're so close. You're so amazing" he said gently

Liam moaned " your helping...thank you..." Liam whimpered before pushing as hard as i can

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - Littleittyboy - 08-13-2013

Jace leant up kissing him lightly as the head slid out "You're doing so well. The heads already out"

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - (lovespregnancyRP) - 08-13-2013

Liam moaned " good" Liam bared down and pushed harder

Jace gently stretched him helping to pull the baby out slowly

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - (lovespregnancyRP) - 08-13-2013

Liam screamed in pain as the body of the monster was huge

Jace teared up looking at his boyfriend "Its okay, you're doing so well. Just keep going, you're almost there"

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - (lovespregnancyRP) - 08-14-2013

Liam screamed as the body slowly inched out it was tourture " get it out" Liam screamed

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - Littleittyboy - 08-14-2013

Jace started crying looking at his boyfriend in such agony. He continued to stretch him and pulled the baby out with a little force

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - (lovespregnancyRP) - 08-14-2013

Liam relaxed then cried in pain as he felt another contraction " no more...no more...no no" he begged silently he screamed as he pushed the baby quickly crowning

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - Littleittyboy - 08-14-2013

Jace leant up kissing him gently "You're so brave. You're doing so well, just keep pushing!"

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - (lovespregnancyRP) - 08-15-2013

Liam started to breakdown crying and screaming in agony mad at the world and mad at Jace " if you didn't have to race me we wouldn't be having this " Liam screamed as he pushed

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - Littleittyboy - 08-15-2013

Jace looked down hurt. He didn't mean for this to happen. They always had fun racing. And to be honest they would have never told each other their feelings if not for this. Jace had plenty of tears running down his cheeks as he helped the baby centaur out. Maybe the baby would be like his father, but maybe he wouldn't. Jace was the opposite to his father, that's why his best friend was Liam. Jace knew it wasn't his fault but this thought was removed instantly and he began doubting himself again. It was his fault, it was all his fault, he wasn't strong enough to defend himself so Liam did it for him. Maybe Liam didn't love him. Maybe Jace was the only companionship that Liam thought he would ever have so he just dealt with Jace's feelings. Jace choked back his sobs as he helped deliver the baby

Liam kept pushing sobbing the head and chest finally came out but when it came to the body it was stuck Liam looked at Jace exhausted " b-body o-out" he begged " sorry....this isn't your fault...ja-jace you've do-done nothing but h-help..." Liam whispered feeling horrible knowing it hurt him just by the look on jaces face

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - Littleittyboy - 08-15-2013

Jace just shook his head the tears still falling as he gently stretched and pulled the baby out

When the baby slid out Liam collapsed onto the bed a sweaty exhausted mess Liam took Jaces hand " look ja-jace I didn't mean that I was just in pain...it's not your fault okay but it's all over now and I love you " Liam whispered