Mpreg Central
Centaur Breeders(Closed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Centaur Breeders(Closed) (/showthread.php?tid=2155)

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - Littleittyboy - 09-04-2013

Jace sobbed shaking as he clutched onto Liam tightly "Not again....not again"

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - (lovespregnancyRP) - 09-04-2013

" shhhh hunny please breathe for me were all gonna be okay....I promise..."

Jace sobbed "You promised you wouldn't break my heart too but all you've done the past few months is ignore me....how can I trust you?"

Liam's heart broke at what jace said and he started sobbing " I'm so sorry I thought you hated me I knew you didn't want to take care of me and all my panic attacks..."

Jace looked at him hurt "When have I ever complained about your panic attacks? I love taking care of you it makes me feel like a proper boyfriend but you just....shut me out..."

Palentine rolled his eyes "How touching" he grabbed Jace by the hair pulling him up "This little fighter will be first taken" he smiled and started dragging him in by the hair

" I'm sorry..." Liam squeaked his eyes widened and he went after Palentine tackling him a hard as he could kicking him and throwing punches " you fucker we gave you children! Leave us alone!?"

Palentine laughed at the futile attempt to hurt him. He pulled Liam off easily throwing him like a ball to one of the other centaurs before continuing to drag Jace inside "Do not enter until I tell you to" he said to his pack before going inside

Liam screamed fighting against the centaurs screaming for jace

Palentine mounted Jace quickly

Jace screamed in absolute agony his nails digging into the ground as his hole was torn over and over again. His screams echoed throughout the cave until he fell unconscious because of the blood loss and excruciating pain.

Liam sobbed at jaces screams he wanted to help him "please let me see him please..."

Palentine moaned releasing a large load into him before dropping a few drops of a liquid to heal his injuries. He went outside smiling proudly "Bring me the other breeder" he said and once Liam was brought to him he went back inside

Jace was unconscious with dried blood all around his arse and back

Liam screamed and reached out for Jace "is he okay? What did you do you monster?!"

Palentine laughed "That's not a very nice way to talk to your captor. I simply filled him with my seed. It is not my fault that he rips like a leaf" he said absently. He went and rocked Jace onto his back to show the already decent sized bump "He must be carrying many of my young. That is good"

Liam gasped in shock " oh god....jace...your a fucking disgusting monster!" Liam screamed

Palentine growled turning to him "Im a little sick of you calling me a monster. I could be.much worse if you wanted me too."

" you are a disgusting monster..." Liam growled

Palentine grinned evilly "Okay. We'll see how much of a monster I really am" he said before he mounted Liam thrusting in and out quickly

Liam bit his lip not making a sound not wanting to please palentine

Palentine moaned releasing into him smiling as he pulled back "Just wait and see how much a monster I can be" he said grinning

Jace slowly woke moaning quietly in pain

Palentine grinned "Oh good" he whistled to his herd and they came in all looking excited "Take turns as you wish" he grinned

Liam quickly crawled to jace entering him gently so no one else could intertwining there legs tight so they couldn't be torn apart