Mpreg Central
Centaur Breeders(Closed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Centaur Breeders(Closed) (/showthread.php?tid=2155)

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - Littleittyboy - 08-10-2013

Jace smiled softly and blushed at the contact "I love you. Get some rest so we can escape once mine are born" he said softly as he got up and walked next to the wall. Every time a contraction would come he would lean against the wall breathing heavily.

RE: Centaur Breeders(Closed) - (lovespregnancyRP) - 08-10-2013

Liam sighed " I'm so sorry I can't hold you like you did me I love you..." Liam whispered before drifting to sleep

Jace walked for about an hour before the contractions were too close he could barely take two steps before another started. He was on the other side of the room at the time and slowly made his way back to Liam. By the time he got there the contractions were giving him barely enough time to take a breath.

Liam woke up " Jace you okay?" He whispered weak and groggily

Jace shook his head as he grasped his stomach. Jace was naturally extremely thin so you could see his muscles pushing together as contractions wracked through his body. He moaned loudly as a sudden pressure pushed down. He groaned and suddenly a gush of water left him

Liam quickly got up and helped jace lay down making him comfortable as possible with the huge wool blankets Liam stroked jaces cheek and rubbed his stomach softly " your water broke...your close try to relax I'm here for you"

Jace nodded terrified as he stared into Liam's eyes "O-okay" he said nervously. "Liam. How will we escape?" he asked quietly before moaning softly as a contraction hit

" will figure it out...I'm not sure...yet but I'll figure something out.." Liam whispered and held jace close stroking his stomach

Jace clenched his teeth whimpering from the pain as he felt the baby slowly slip into his birth canal "Oh my god. Somethings happening" he said terrified

Liam went to jace spreading his legs slightly " the heads starting to come jace your doing great push when you need.." Liam whispered soothingly.

Jace leaned his head back terrified, he breathed quickly and when a contraction came bore down his face turning a deep shade a red as he pushed as hard as he could, he cried out in agony as he felt himself beginning to stretch

(I was thinking after this maybe they have one or two more lots of babies for the centaurs then escape but don't realize their wombs are permanent so they have sex with each other and they become pregnant from that? Just an idea)

" it's starting to crown Jace your doing so great you can do this your so better then me" Liam whispered as he placed his hand on the babies head helping ease it out
(Yes...good idea )

Jace cried out and pushed with all his might screaming at the stretch as tears ran down his cheeks "It hurts so bad!" he cried. His body was a lot smaller than Liam's and he was afraid of what that might mean

(It was just an idea:) )

Liam rubbed jaces thigh to try and calm him it broke his heart his best friend and boyfriend was in this much pain knowing it hurt him worse because he was smaller " I know it hurts Jace but it's okay...your gonna be okay breathe and push" Liam whispered as the baby slowly started to emerge

Jace cried at the stretch and nodded listening to his boyfriend as he ground his teeth together pushing as hard as he could as he felt himself stretching incredibly. He screamed in agony digging his nails into the ground

Tears started to rush down Liam's face as Jace screamed in agony " your so strong jace your doing so well" the baby's head slid out and Liam pulled trying to help Jace but just hurting him more

Jace whimpered quietly at the short break he had before he moaned again in pain as he tried to push the shoulders out sobbing "Liam! Help! Please" He cried in agony

" shhh Jace just push and I'll pull I'll get it out your gonna be okay your doing so good..." Liam encouraged before pulling on the head hard while jace push the shoulders slowly inching out

Jace screamed in agony as he felt the shoulders stretch him completely. His chest rose as he breathed quickly his fingers clawing at the dirt as he tried to push as much as he could

Liam pulled at the shoulders finally getting them free " okay you just have the body...your almost done your gonna be fine..."