Mpreg Central
hidden consequences. - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: hidden consequences. (/showthread.php?tid=2158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: hidden consequences. - nightshadow - 08-13-2013

Erik laid there watching as Cale was sleeping in his arms. Erik was glad that Cale would be alright after much needed sleep. Erik looked down at Cale's stomach, praying that the next nine months would be quick, and that they would have their baby.

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 08-13-2013

Cale snorts slightly in his sleep his stomach still skinny and smooth to look at. down the hall a scream then giggling can be heard it sounds like Jace. () James groans feeling his own climax rushing forward as he watches jace enjoying himself above him

Erik holds his laughing back as Cale snorts, before hearing a scream knowing from the sounds Jace and James were having a wonderful time.

Cale rolls over wrapping an arm over Erik. his stomach is right up against Erik's side the hard feeling of his stomach moving in and out as he breaths easily relaxing as he smells Erik's cologn.

Erik places his arms around Cale, watching him sleep peacefully before deciding he would get some sleep too.

Cale is mummbling in his sleep now something about something hurting but he doesn't seem to be awake and doesn't seem to be in a position of pain. he must be having a bad dream.

Erik wakes listening to Cale mumbling before relaxing figuring he was having a nightmare.

Cale whimpers again in his sleep before waking up gasping and trembling. he looks sick again and has a hand on his stomach.

Erik eyes open as Cale wakes up, as his hand is on his stomach, "Cale, speak to me, what's wrong?"

cale looks at Erik. "i don't feel good." he says quietly. at some point he managed to find his shirt and hoodie again. "i feel like i ate too much and i'm stretching too." he says quietly. his stomach can't be seen due to the hoodie though.

Erik nods getting up going into the bathroom getting a glass of water bringing it back, "Here drink this. Do you feel like you need to go to the bathroom?"

Cale drinks the water and nods to Erik. he stands up and heads to the bathroom. he leaves the door open knowing James and Jace were busy and he doesn't care if Erik sees him or not. while he stands in front of the mirror he lifts his shirt turning to the side. he gasps in surprise at his stomach being a small bump now and rubs his hand over his stomach.

Erik sits up in bed watching Cale noticing the bump on his stomach, becoming worried as he came into the bedroom, "Cale, this doesn't look normal, the baby seems to be growing quicker. Your stomach was flat just an hour ago when I was rubbing it."

Cale looks scared at Erik. "it hurts. alot..." he says quietly he looks at Erik really scared as he has his hand still on his stomach.

Erik nodded trying to stay calm, "Don't worry, I'm here. We are going find out what's going on." Erik takes Cale back to bed feeling his stomach, "Tell me what it feels like? Does it feel like your stomach is growing?"

Cale nods. "it feels like i ate too much pizza and ended up with a round stomach. but it hurts more than it would if it were just food."

"It could be the growth spurt you have had with the baby. I think you should lay here for a while see if it calms down." Erik instructed hoping this baby wasn't growing faster than normal.

Cale lays back groaning slightly at his luck. he hopes it's only a growth spurt too and not the child growing faster.

Erik lays down beside Cale watching his stomach, knowing if it was the child growing fast, it wouldn't be too long before the child would grow again, "Try to relax Cale, best thing you can do is stay calm."

((Hey I'll be on tomorrow night))

Cale relaxes after an hour of talking to Erik he falls asleep. his stomach isnt growing and there is no odd movement inside that they can feel at the moment.