Mpreg Central
hidden consequences. - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: hidden consequences. (/showthread.php?tid=2158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 08-16-2013

Jace looked at him concerned "Are you okay?" he said softly holding his cheek gently

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 08-16-2013

James nods his legs shaking slightly. "yeah. i don't think i will be able to make love to you again for a bit though." he chuckles slightly and kisses jace. "how are you feeling?" he asks quietly his hands reaching up to shampoo jace's hair.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 08-16-2013

Jace wrapped his hands around his waist gently "Im fine. A little sore, which is to be expected but other than that, great"

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 08-17-2013

james finishes shampooing Jace's head and switches so he can rinse his hair while James shampoos his own hair. "well i'm glad you enjoyed it." he says smiling with closed eyes. "is it in the family for men to carry children?" he asks suddenly his midnight eyes open and watching jace under the warm water.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 08-17-2013

Jace looked shocked up at him "I...I don't know" he said quietly biting his lip "I don't know, the tests didn't really look at men of the same family so they could diversify..."

james doesn't seem to mind one way or another bending down to kiss jace reassuriningly. he grins triumphantly as he manages to get jaces hair soapy again and laughs slightly.

Jace smiles softly and laughs gently reaching up to wash away the soap. However, in his eyes you could see how worried he really was.

he pulls jace against him as he rinses. he then bends down to kiss the hickey on Jace's neck. "even if it does happen. i wouldn't leave you for the world Jace. and i'll be there every step of the way. and seeing as i'm no longer in high school. it's legal." he kisses the mark again before kisses Jace's lips. while he was talking he had been lathering the body soap and now his his arms wrapped around Jace's waist gently washing his lover's member and sliding his soapy hands up his stomach making sure to get every inch soapy before turning him around and squatting behind jace bending him forward slightly. "can't help it. i can't do much more. but doesn't mean i won't enjoy this shower." he grins and starts rimming Jace with his tongue Jace's front side still soapy.

Jace screamed in pleasure his eyes rolling back into his head "Oh god. Oh god yes" he said desperately, his cock immediately hardening

Jame's keeps licking and fingering his other hand reaching around to massage Jace's cock in rythm to his tongue entering him from behind. every once and a while he curls his finger inside attempting to clean what he can. he grins liking this side of Jace as he keeps going.

Jace pants brokenly, his legs shaking feeling like he may soon collapse. "Holy shit....oh my god" He couldn't hold himself in as he came all over the shower

James moves up quietly his hands on jace's hips to make sure he doesn't collapse in the shower. he finishes soaping him up now and spins him so that Jace is under the water and he begins to soap himself up as he grins more than happy to have done that in the shower.

Jace is still shaking from how amazing that was

James chuckles slightly watching Jace to make sure he doesn't need help.

Jace smiles dreamily at him

James smiles loving the look he is getting. "aww babe. maybe you should sit down? you look like you might be about to pass out." he sticks his tongue out but then looks alittle worried as Jace looks alittle green. "are you feeling ok?" he asks still covered in soap.

Jace slides down to sit on the ground "Im fine. Great really" he said happily

James kneels in front of jace still looking worried. "you look like your going to be sick Jace. are you sure?" he asks the water still running and hitting his back as his midnight eyes look at jace concerned.

Jace smiled up at him softly "Im really okay, just feel a little queasy but Im okay" he said and knelt over putting his head between his knees

James kneels beside Jace still alittle worried. he shuts the water off and opens the shower curtain but doesn't move from Jace's side yet.