Mpreg Central
hidden consequences. - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: hidden consequences. (/showthread.php?tid=2158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-03-2013

A shiver travels down James spine at the kiss as he turns to kiss Jace. "morning." He says "shouldn't you be getting dressed for work? I don't believe we have enough time to do much more this morning" he says softly patting jace's bare bottom knowing what he will find under his own shirt.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-03-2013

Jace smiled softly "Not quite yet. Im always on time. Im going to be a little late today" He grinned and leaned against the bench poking his bum out cheekily

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-05-2013

James grins and brings the food to the table watching jace at the table. (Skip to where they have been together for aat least a month?)

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-05-2013

Jace smiles leaning over and grabbing some food(Sure)

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-06-2013

James watches licking his lips in excitement. "Going to the school or working the hospital today?" He asks before sitting down shirtless. Just as Jace is ppants less.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-06-2013

Jace smirked seeing where he was looking "Hospital today"

James is trying his best to behave this morning placing food on his plate eyes following jace's every movement. "Let me know how your day goes?" He still worries over Jace. "Let me know if you get sick or dizzy again? Your taking the test if you do." He says in that quiet but serious voice. He'd never looked the type to care so much in school. Quiet and looked to be uncaring. He had been at cale's side the whole time. And behind the scenes took care of problems where no one would see him. someone made fun of Cale in the past. The next day they came to school and made a public apology over the intercom.

Jace smiled rolling his eyes "Stop being such a worry wart. The chance of me having the gene is minimal. I probably just had the flu or something" He went over and sat on his lap wrapping his arms around him "I promise Ill call if something happens" he pecked his cheek lightly

James kisses jace looking up at him as he wraps his arms around jace. He has a tent beginning to become more known with jace on his lap. His pants ddon't make it visible but sure can be felt as he kisses Jace not embarrassed in the least he somehow manages to focus through it. "There are so few cases in which both family members have a man though and not a woman. Also there are few cases in general to know it doesn't run in the family." James reminded rubbing jace's lower back. "Get dressed before I decide that your taking off sick or going in later than you already will be." He says close to jace's ear before giving a lick to his neck.

Jace hummed happily against his lips "I know, I know, I know" he teased. He smirked getting up and shaking his arse playfully before walking to the bedroom

Jamie's groans watching as he walks away. His fork drops to the plate chains heard jingling and that's the only warning Jace gets before James is up and has his arms around jace carrying him to their room and throwing him gently onto the bed climbing up between his legs and kissing him.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-07-2013

Jace screamed and laughed before kissing him back wrapping his arms and legs around him before pulling back and kissing down his neck and shoulders

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-07-2013

James is moaning stripping his own shirt off of Jace leaving him naked for his viewing underneath him. His pants are the only thing on between the two of them. Still on "I have a feeling you'll be calling in late." He says quietly though as he begins to unbutton his pants he notices Jacques beginning to look sick again.

James is moaning stripping his own shirt off of Jace leaving him naked for his viewing underneath him. His pants are the only thing on between the two of them. Still on "I have a feeling you'll be calling in late." He says quietly though as he begins to unbutton his pants he notices Jacquesbeginning to look sick again.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-07-2013

Jace laughed happily before feeling his stomach turn. He quickly pushed James away running to the bathroom opening the lid of the toilet just before vomiting several times in a row. Tears rolled down his cheeks quickly

James follows looking worried as he rubs jace's back kneeling at the toilet. He makes no noise to say he's there appearing ghost like as he tries to help any way he can at this point rubbing his back until he is done.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-08-2013

Jace flushed the toilet and went to the sink brushing his teeth again the tears still ran down his cheeks quickly. He spat the toothpaste out and washed his face sniffling "Im not pregnant. Im not" he said quietly

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-08-2013

James wipes the tears from jace's cheeks and holds him close as he whispers. "OK your not. But take the test if only for me? So i can either get super excited. Or can help you recover from being sick." he begins to tickle jace in a loving manor as he hands Jace his clothes. "Get to work." He smacks jace's butt "have a surprize when you come home."

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-08-2013

Jace hugged him tightly so terrified of what was going to happen. He got dressed and kissed his cheek lightly before leaving quickly

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-08-2013

Jace leaves and James gets to work in the house setting up dinner lighting candles in the house. As it gets closer to time for Jace to come home he puts a sign on the door that says to come to the back yard and not to go inside. James has candles lit out back and has the pool set up. He's laying floating in the pool butt naked with their privacy fence surrounding so no one will see.