Mpreg Central
hidden consequences. - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: hidden consequences. (/showthread.php?tid=2158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-08-2013

Jace had the results of the test shoved in his pocket as he arrives home. He looks curiously at the note before going out the back. He smiled seeing his boyfriend and quickly stripped unaware that the piece of paper was now visible as he hopped into the pool naked

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-08-2013

James hears the splash and stands up grinning. There's music playing. Its dark out with the candles surrounding the.pool. James wraps his arms around Jace. "What did the test say baby?"

Jace wraps his arms around him tucking his face into his neck "Negative" he says almost too quickly. He gently kisses James' neck as he relaxes into his embrace

James blinks at the quick answer picking up on how fast as he looks at jace's stomach then up at his clothes where the paper is visible. He licks just under jace's ear and purrs sexily. "Jace. I am a lie detector. I've been your brothers protector for the last 4 years. your both mine he says growling sexily a hand on jace's stomach as his mouth latches onto Jace's mouth before he can protest.

Jace moaned softly "No. Only Im yours" he said possessively. "And Im not lying" he said kissing back gently unaware that the paper that he had folded carefully so the contents could not be seen was sticking out of the jacket pocket so someone could simple go and open it and find out hid secret

James chuckles loving that Jace is being possessive of him. He climbs out and snatches the paper before Jace can grab it seeing that the test was positive and he smiles hoping back in the pool wrapping his arms around Jace and spins him around in excitement.

Jace tries to grab the note screaming at him that it was his friends and personal property. He held onto him tightly as he was spun around feeling a little nauseous. He closed his eyes taking deep breaths as his stomach flipped

He has his hands on the paper still as he reads it allowed that his full name is on the paper as the patient. "Why on earth wouldn't you want me to know? I won't make a good father in your mind?" He asks quietly holding Jace to his naked chest hand the paper back. He isn't in the least threatening. Just hurt that can be seen in his dark eyes.

Jace bit his lip shaking his head looking away as tears rolled down his cheeks "I don't think I'll be a good father. Im not protective like you, Im not loving like you, Im not really fond of children like you. What if you break up with me further in? Or what if I have a miscarriage? Or a still birth?"

James holds Jace close rubbing his back. "I have no reason to ever want to leave you Jace. I love you. And I'll be there every step of the way. I'll be there no matter what the outcome is. You will be a wonderful father." he says wiping jace's tears.

Jace sobbed and hugged onto him tightly "Im so scared" he admitted crying into his neck holding onto him tightly "I love you so.much" he said quietly as he slowly began calming down

James kisses the tears away the cool pool water surrounding their waists as he holds Jace calming him. they have yet to go inside since Jace came home from work at the hospital.

Jace sniffled looking up at him. He was so tall compared to Jace and bigger too. His kissed along his chest gently

James leans down to kiss Jacques and leads him out of the pool leaving their clothes on the deck following the rose petals inside and to the candle lit table which has jace's favorite meal hand made out on the table set for two. James is being extra romantic tonight.

Jace looked shocked at the effort James had gone too. No one had put that much effort into something for Jace. He started crying again but happy tears this time "Why...why did you do all this...?" he asked quietly

James sits at the table across from jace as he replys "i love you and wanted to make this a perfect night. Dinner. A swim or possibly more in a candle lit pool under the stars. Then maybe a movie and bed."

Jace looked at his boyfriend shocked "I've never had anyone do so much for me...." he said softly so surprised at the gesture

james Pours sparkling juice into their cups and serves jace's plate to him. There is a lid on his plate. Under the lid next to the food is a small jewlry box james watches jace quietly.

Jace sips lightly at the juice before pulling the lid off the plate. He smiled seeing his favourite food but looked confused at the little box. He picked it up looking over at James before opening it

There is a ring inside and when Jace looks up jJames isn't in his seat. He is next to Jace on one knee looking up at him there is a note inside the box that reads marry me? In james calligraphy writing. He waits patiently on his knee the ring had to be expensive.