Mpreg Central
hidden consequences. - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: hidden consequences. (/showthread.php?tid=2158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 08-10-2013

Jace sighed "You know about the discoveries of some men having a gene to get pregnant. You sound like you are..." he said "Please lift your shirt Cale"

RE: hidden consequences. - nightshadow - 08-10-2013

Erik silently locked the door knowing Cale was afraid as much as they were. Erik came up behind Cale making sure not to scare him before grabbing his shirt starting to pull it up.

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 08-10-2013

Cale yelps as his hoodie makes it harder on Erik to pull his shirt up. Cale ducks out from Erik's grasp and stumbles foreward slightly getting paler as he feels sick again. he unzips the hoodie and raises his band t-shirt to show his stomach which looks as smooth as it's always been. he has always been rather skinny.

Jace looked at his flat stomach "That doesn't mean anything. You can still be pregnant. Has your chest been aching slightly? Have you had any type of cramping? Mum said she didn't start showing with us till she was four months in" he said

Erik notices Cale stomach was flat however knew many pregnancies could stay hidden for months. Erik comes over to Cale placing his hand on Cale's stomach feeling it, looking over to Jace, "It's hard." Erik states hoping Jace would know what that meant from school.

Cale looks absolutly terrified and rubs his upper arm. a nervous habit he picked up a long time ago. another habit he has is running off and hiding if he gets too stressed. "no. no cramping. my chest is fine." he says looking at the ground after pulling his shirt pack down and zipping his hoodie up again.

Jace looked at his brother warily "What are you hiding from us?" he asked softly looking at his brother carefully

Erik looked pleading into Cale's eyes, "Cale, I know what I felt wasn't normal. Please tell us, we are both wanting to do what's best for you. Do you think I wont be a good father if you are pregnant? I would help you finish this year and then we would raise our baby together. Jace could deliver for us at home in private."

Cale takes a shuddering breath so quiet it almost can't be caught as he fixes his hair over both of his eyes. "what are you talking about?" he asks "i'm not hiding anything." he says to his older brother getting upset that he would think he was hiding something.

Erik takes Cale into his arms, making him look into his eyes, "Cale, there is something there, I can feel it. Your brother knows there is something there as well. Why are you denying it? Please Cale, don't be scared."

Jace sighed softly "I need you to tell me, other than the nausea and vomiting, if there are any other symptoms you might have that I can help identify what this is, if it isn't a pregnancy"

Cale takes a step and thats all it takes before he bursts through the side door of the drama room onto the stage and jumps off the side not bothering with the stairs. he slams through the emergency doors and outside. he's gone until he either calms down or can find him. before he left he had managed to sob out the words. "i'm not pregnant. i don't know what's wrong."

Erik looks worried to Jace, "We should let him calm down, however he could hurt himself in this condition. We both know he's pregnant, and it is probably my fault for not being more protective. There has to be some way to get him to accept it."

Cale doesn't stop running until he reaches a large pine tree that is atleast 2 stories high. Cale quickly climbs up into the top branches being really good in gym classes for his speed and ability to climb. he sits on one of the branches sobbing and wiping at his eyes furiously trying to stop crying.

Jace thought for a moment "Meet me at the hospital, Ill be able to borrow a ultrasound machine and we can lock ourselves in an empty room" he said

"Alright, how can I get Cale to the hospital?" Erik asks, before coming up with something, "I think I have something, go get it ready."

Erik goes outside knowing where Cale was looking up into the tree, "Cale, please come down. We have discussed it and decided that you are right. However I do need to go to the hospital and pick up supplies for a school project. I can't do it without getting some help. Would you please help out a teacher? I'll make sure to put in good words with your teachers."

Jace quickly went to the hospital and found an empty room, he quickly pushed in the ultrasound machine and he frowned getting restraints, just in case Cale was going to be difficult. He sighed and locked the door texting Erik which room and floor he was on and to knock when he got there

Cale is heard sobbing high up in the tree and the second Erik speaks a hiccup is heard as he trys to keep his tears silent. holding them back always gives Cale hiccups. a few pine needles fall from up high which ussually means he is moving. about half way down Cale stands on one of the branches looking down at Erik as though taking his time trying to decide if this is the truth or not. but seeing as he has no clue why he shouldn't go to help. he slides along the branch but slips. the scream he lets loose as he looses his balance and grabs for one of the branches as as if he felt his heart stop for a moment. he manages to catch one of the branches cutting his hand up as he hangs from one of the branches trying to find a branch below that isn't there.

Erik watches in horror as Cale slides down before grabbing onto a branch. Erik spots an old ladder moves it over, before going up grabbing Cale before slowly helping him down onto the ground. Making sure he was alright besides his hands, Erik put him in his car, taking him to the hospital going to where Jace was waiting. Knocking on the door, Erik pushed Cale in as soon as Jace opened, before they locked it.

"Sorry Cale, but it has to be done. Jace we need to bandage his hands, he was climbing in a tree and got cut up some."

Jace nodded and went to a small cupboard in the room grabbing a bandage before going to his brother with it "Hold your hand out Cale" he said gently