Mpreg Central
hidden consequences. - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: hidden consequences. (/showthread.php?tid=2158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-08-2013

Jace looks at him tears rolling down his cheeks. He just nods unable to speak and jumps into his arms sobbing into him

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-08-2013

James wraps his arms around Jace hholding him as he crys James is crying too happy that Jace said yes. He slips the ring onto jace's fInger the candles flickering as he stands fully naked holding his fiance to his chest neither clothed after getting out of the pool.

Jace pulled back and kissed him roughly tangling his fingers in his hair as he wrapped his legs around him "I love you. I love you. I love you" he said between his sloppy kisses

James holds him as his legs are wrapped around him too. He takes them to the bedroom also well lit by candles as he lays Jace on the bed under hI'm tangled up his hands in jace's short hair jace's fingers easily tangling in his own long hair. He kisses Jace back his breath is shaky already just from the kisses. "I love you soo much." He says quietly his member rubbing against Jace with his legs wrapped around him.

Jace kissed him deeply "I want you to take me. No prep. No lube. Just how i am right now" he said staring into James' eyes "I want to remember our touches tonight, I want to remember you exactly how you are tonight in twenty, fifty, seventy years"

James licks jace's bottom lip then kisses him slipping his tongue into jace's mouth eyes closing as he pushes slowly into jace's waiting hole as he kisses Jace his touch caring and gentle even without prep or lube.

Jace bit his lip in pain at the intrusion but gently leant in kissing him gently and lovingly placing his hands on his face so he could feel the ring against his skin

James thrusts forward suddenly filling Jace completely as they kiss his hands traveling down jace's body. Gently grabbing his hips as they kiss.

Jace moaned loudly tangling his fingers in his hair as he came all over their chests

James comes as well. Though he is far from done wanting to be rough. He points at a small box of toys allowing Jace the choice knowing he would get tied to the bed once he chooses. James is far from done with his fiance.

Jace smirked and nods happy to oblige to what his fiance wants

James waits for Jacques to choose his toys from the box.

Jace grabbed the box and poured all the items on the bed smiling "All of them"

James lays Jace back tying him to the bed he begins kissing him as he pulls out an egg turning it on and leaving two on each side of his fiance's member grabbing a vibrator with a strap on it that will keep it in Jace as he focuses on other sensitive areas. He straps it on easing it in making sure its pressing against his prostate before he turns it on low with a remote leaning in to lick his nipples. Before he put the eggs on he put a ring around jace's member at the base.

Jace panted desperately as soon as it started "Holy shit" he muttered desperately his head going back and forth "Holy shit!" he yelled arching his back in complete ecstasy

James being ever a vampire lover nips jace's chest before sucking at his chest. If Jace ever lactates he wouldn't leave him alone. His tongue licking as his other hand reaches to tease the other. The vibrations driving his fiance crazy the ring preventing his ability to cum. James whispers against jace's neck. "I love you Jace"

Jace moaned desperately thrusting himself into the air trying to get himself free to cum "I love you too James, so much" he said blissfully

James moans watching Jacques writhe around he makes quick work of the vibrator inside and the ties to the bed carrying Jace out to the pool brushing his hand against jace's chest the water surrounding as he leans jJacques over one of the steps thrusting in as the candles each slowly blow out leaving them in the dark.

Jace moans in ecstasy "Yes! Yes! Yes!" he screams reaching down to pull the ring off himself to let himself cum

James waits until the ring is off before he cums at the same time as Jace groaning quietly as he kisses and sucks on jace's neck not particularly caring that he's giving a hickey that will be there while Jace works.tomarrow. James is getting Shakey on his feet as he pants slowly pulling out and rubbing Jace's stomach. "Mine." He manages to pull them out of the water laying in the pool chair arms wrapped around Jace his member still iinside as they slowly fall asleep on the chair with Jace.