Mpreg Central
hidden consequences. - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: hidden consequences. (/showthread.php?tid=2158)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-11-2013

Jace grinned and followed him happily, one hand on his rounded stomach

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-11-2013

The second they are in the carriage his hand is on jace's stomach. "Do you need to rest Jace?" He asks quietly. James still prefers to wear chains and his per icings. He removed it all for the wedding.

Jace rolled his eyes "I literally slept all yesterday" he teased "Im honestly fine"

James nods smiling as he kisses Jace again rubbing his stomach he laughs when the baby kicks his hand and leans down to kiss his stomach and whispers. "Soon you will be here soon and will be part of the happy family.

Jace grinned stroking his stomach gently watching in happiness as his husband, now, walked to their child

James smiles at his husband realising he was being goofy talking to jace's stomach. The carriage stops in front of the building for the after party and James kisses him again. "Promise you will let me know if you need a break or a rest?" He says knowing jace is 8 months and would be due in the next 3 weeks.

Jace hummed lightly and nodded "I promise, Ill be fine though" he said confidently smiling at James as he rubbed his stomach lightly

James nods and climbs down offering his hand up to Jace to help him down. Jame's parents are already inside the building a few friends were already there too setting up the music cake and drinks.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-16-2013

Jace smiled lovingly taking his hand and following him quickly inside "I need to pee" he said suddenly busting to go

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-16-2013

James nods and helps Jace to the restroom before he begins looking around to make sure everything is set up just right before anyone else shows up to the reception.

Jace sighed loudly as he tried to go but nothing came. He waddled back out

Jace sighed loudly as he tried to go but nothing came. He waddled back out rubbing his stomach

(09-16-2013, 05:55 AM)wulf1walker Wrote: James smiles seeing his husband come back out. Everything is in order and people are slowly starting to show up. He can barely wait to be next to jace's side and he steps quickly to wrap his arms around jace's waist twirling him effortlessly dancing onto the dance floor looking into his eyes. He really doesn't care that there is no music yet or that no one else is dancing.

Jace laughed softly and sways lightly with him, their stomachs pressed together as their baby kicked. Jace frowned slightly as an intense pressure started building up

James leans in looking like he is kissing Jace to anyone else. He's actually whispering though having seen jace expression change to a frown. "Is something wrong?" He asks quietly.

Jace smiled through the weird feeling "Im fine" he said brushing his lips lightly against his smiling

James deepens the kiss before moving back a little moving to the table pulling the chair out for Jace they would be having the cake and sparkling juice soon. James refused to let the reception have alcohol at it.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-17-2013

Jace rubbed his stomach as he sits down, he fidgets slightly uncomfortable "You really didn't have to ban the alcohol. Just because I can't have it"

RE: hidden consequences. - wulf1walker - 09-17-2013

James looks down. "There's kids here... and I shouldn't be drinking either... you remember when we first got together? You found me in the hospital?" He whispers as people sit and the cake is brought to the table and jace is handed the knife to cut the first two pieces for him and.Jace.

RE: hidden consequences. - Littleittyboy - 09-17-2013

Jace kissed his cheek lightly "True" he said grabbing his hand wrapping it around his own as he sliced the cake grinning widely